Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,772 members, 7,809,978 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:06 PM

Babcock University Reacts To Sex Video Of Expelled Students That Leaked Online - Education (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Babcock University Reacts To Sex Video Of Expelled Students That Leaked Online (86333 Views)

Ambrose Alli University Reacts To Forcing Medical Students To Sign Undertaking / Ghana University Reacts To BBC Video: No Evidence Of Sex-for-grades / LAUTECH Students Block Varsity Gates, Demand Reinstatement Of Expelled Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babcock University Reacts To Sex Video Of Expelled Students That Leaked Online by dazzlingd(m): 2:53pm On Nov 21, 2019
Brightgem:
Of course there are people who never had sex in their undergrad days. Do Y'all think everything is abt sex. I tire o. Now secondly even if they did, abeg did they bring it to the market square for the world to see. Only Animals do that. To what end is recording a private act?

It's sad, for all decisions we take. There's a result for it, positive or negative
dazzlingd:

understand. I do things because they feel good too.”....Cersei Lannister, Games of thrones.

We have sex because it feels good, mock people because it feels good, drink because it feels good... Same way, make a sex tape because it feels good watching yourself in action...
So can u spare the sermon, we do things we do because it feels good and it's no body's bizness

Re: Babcock University Reacts To Sex Video Of Expelled Students That Leaked Online by Eddygourdo(m): 3:06pm On Nov 21, 2019
Gettreadyy:

one day ur mata go cast maybe in a different way and i don't expect people to sympathize with you. but because we all are human beings I still wish you well.
gerrout
Re: Babcock University Reacts To Sex Video Of Expelled Students That Leaked Online by nuelyoyo(m): 4:52pm On Nov 21, 2019
bukatyne:

I think fish brain phenomenon is real.

Heard they were recorded by a friend of the guy who wanted to sleep with the babe and bobo said no.

You are in 300L, one year to go and you roll with a guy in rehab without sense.

Anyways, they are both expelled together and fvck all day long.

If you have seen the video (the full one which is about 1:36 in length) you would have known that the guy fucking the girl made the recording and not his friend. The recording device was kept still (most likely on a table) while they bleeped away thier destinies. The fucker (guy) was the one that stopped the recorder after the fuckee (girl) swallowed his semen.
Re: Babcock University Reacts To Sex Video Of Expelled Students That Leaked Online by bukatyne(f): 8:29pm On Nov 21, 2019
nuelyoyo:
If you have seen the video (the full one which is about 1:36 in length) you would have known that the guy fucking the girl made the recording and not his friend. The recording device was kept still (most likely on a table) while they bleeped away thier destinies. The fucker (guy) was the one that stopped the recorder after the fuckee (girl) swallowed his semen.

Eziokwu!

My people would say 'so mi bi o se da'

Turn me to yourself.

Bobo was expelled and had nothing to lose. Baby girl wasn't thinking.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Babcock University Reacts To Sex Video Of Expelled Students That Leaked Online by emmaodet: 8:52pm On Nov 21, 2019
bukatyne:

Eziokwu!

My people would say 'so mi bi o se da'

Turn me to yourself.

Bobo was expelled and had nothing to lose. Baby girl wasn't thinking.

Sorry for the question - Are you yoruba or ibo? I have my reason
Re: Babcock University Reacts To Sex Video Of Expelled Students That Leaked Online by bukatyne(f): 8:53pm On Nov 21, 2019
emmaodet:

Sorry for the question - Are you yoruba or ibo? I have my reason

Why?

I have my reason too grin tongue
Re: Babcock University Reacts To Sex Video Of Expelled Students That Leaked Online by emmaodet: 9:01pm On Nov 21, 2019
bukatyne:

Why?

I have my reason too grin tongue

Oohhh sorry.
Never mind
Re: Babcock University Reacts To Sex Video Of Expelled Students That Leaked Online by bukatyne(f): 9:10pm On Nov 21, 2019
emmaodet:

Oohhh sorry.
Never mind

What are you apologizing for?

I was just mirroring your response.

I am Yoruba.

1 Like

Re: Babcock University Reacts To Sex Video Of Expelled Students That Leaked Online by emmaodet: 9:17pm On Nov 21, 2019
bukatyne:

What are you apologizing for?

I was just mirroring your response.

I am Yoruba.

Though am Yoruba too but most of the people have read there comments on nairaland and sound are mostly Ibos to me - Apologies for that.
From Pocohanta.s, logobenz, mekenz, martinez, pansophist, ugosample etc you can easily see the trend.

1 Like

Re: Babcock University Reacts To Sex Video Of Expelled Students That Leaked Online by Ugosample(m): 10:00am On Nov 22, 2019
emmaodet:

Though am Yoruba too but most of the people have read there comments on nairaland and sound are mostly Ibos to me - Apologies for that.
From Pocohanta.s, logobenz, mekenz, martinez, pansophist, ugosample etc you can easily see the trend.

okay...

So I'm an igbo petson

what does that have to do Witt anything
Re: Babcock University Reacts To Sex Video Of Expelled Students That Leaked Online by Ugosample(m): 10:49am On Nov 22, 2019
This country is filled with fools and dumbfvcks
we are not asking the right questions
all una dey do na to run mouth undecided
Re: Babcock University Reacts To Sex Video Of Expelled Students That Leaked Online by Lady97: 4:32pm On Nov 22, 2019
If she commit suicide una go rest... Why will you punish her for a crime that was not committed in the school premises?
Re: Babcock University Reacts To Sex Video Of Expelled Students That Leaked Online by ForbesHomesNG(m): 10:03am On Feb 24, 2020
ursullalinda:
Ah.....expelling a girl because of sex is wrong.....that is a school not a church.....I'm just feeling for her parents

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

"I Wore This To School & My Lecturer Called Me A Tout" - Lady (photo) / Students Who Took Examination Cheating To Another Level / Truth Or Dare: Mother Of Julian, 10-Year-Old Chrisland Gang-Raped Student Speaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.