Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:17 AM

Cost Of Rent In Akwa Ibom State Nigeria| Cotenant.ng - Properties (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Cost Of Rent In Akwa Ibom State Nigeria| Cotenant.ng (29718 Views)

Cost Of Rent In Bayelsa State| Cotenant.ng / Cost Of Rent In Edo State Nigeria| Cotenant.ng / Cost Of Rent In Osun State Nigeria | Cotenant.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of Rent In Akwa Ibom State Nigeria| Cotenant.ng by Gerrard59(m): 5:39pm On Nov 21, 2019
KINGreignn:

Something can b done about it. Most guys in AKS are lazy, jobless and won't want to take up farming. They depend almost entirely on other states for 80% of their food produce. Imagine bringing all their yams from Benue, Ugep, Anambra etc, Beans from Benue, Ugep, Ogoja, plantain are farmed here but majority of the plantains and bananas sold here are from Cross River. I no go talk about rice.

Lazy folks, always thinking of ufopfop, gambling , getting high and becoming political thugs or street uchins.

That is a business opportunity. shocked

Your last statement is hilarious especially the ufopfop aspect. grin

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of Rent In Akwa Ibom State Nigeria| Cotenant.ng by KINGreignn: 5:49pm On Nov 21, 2019
Gerrard59:

In the outskirts of Abuja city, Ikot Ekpene Road is literally part of the city centre. Not surprising.

Kubwa, Lugbe, Gwarinpa aren't outskirts. That said, that price for rent per annum is way too over the top for a city where no more than 20% of its inhabitants earn above NGN100,000 monthly.
Re: Cost Of Rent In Akwa Ibom State Nigeria| Cotenant.ng by KINGreignn: 5:51pm On Nov 21, 2019
Gerrard59:

That is a business opportunity. shocked

Your last statement is hilarious especially the ufopfop aspect. grin

Its supposed to be a business opportunity. But feelers indicates that cartels cabals run these things. That said, I'd later seek entry when I'm ready for them.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Rent In Akwa Ibom State Nigeria| Cotenant.ng by Mrpojj(m): 7:18pm On Nov 21, 2019
alonzoiv:
Means life is relatively cheap in that area, with very serene environment and almost free knacks. Probably the cheapest oil-rich state to live in Nigeria.

Free knacks and diseases
Becareful
Re: Cost Of Rent In Akwa Ibom State Nigeria| Cotenant.ng by TeetoEsq(m): 7:19pm On Nov 21, 2019
frankson1:

I don't where he got his prices from.

My sister pays 300k+ for a two bedroom flat close to Itam Park.
cost of one bed room flat in EWET HOUSING is nothing less than 350k a year
Re: Cost Of Rent In Akwa Ibom State Nigeria| Cotenant.ng by TeetoEsq(m): 7:22pm On Nov 21, 2019
Dcaliphate:
op if what you mean by a flat up there is anything more than a selfcon, then you're a blatant liar, i think Nairaland mods need to verify news posted here b4 it misleads ppl
op posted from his bedroom without findings
Re: Cost Of Rent In Akwa Ibom State Nigeria| Cotenant.ng by Triniti(m): 7:38pm On Nov 21, 2019
KINGreignn:

Are there any new firms or industries or blue chip or even mega out let's opening? No
Are there any serious construction works on going? No.

So most folks here spending cash are Oil workers, politicians, few civil servants, teaming student population, few well established business men and women, and established traders.
Thanks bro, I thought you live in Abuja?
Re: Cost Of Rent In Akwa Ibom State Nigeria| Cotenant.ng by frankson1(m): 7:43pm On Nov 21, 2019
TeetoEsq:
cost of one bed room flat in EWET HOUSING is nothing less than 350k a year

Don't mind that guy. I doubt if he has ever been to the state.
Re: Cost Of Rent In Akwa Ibom State Nigeria| Cotenant.ng by Gerrard59(m): 7:44pm On Nov 21, 2019
KINGreignn:

Kubwa, Lugbe, Gwarinpa aren't outskirts. That said, that price for rent per annum is way too over the top for a city where no more than 20% of its inhabitants earn above NGN100,000 monthly

The unfortunate truth at the bold. I think the reason most residents aren't disturbed with the rents as you do is because they or their parents own houses in Uyo or environs. Like myself, these rents look like Greek.

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of Rent In Akwa Ibom State Nigeria| Cotenant.ng by KINGreignn: 8:03pm On Nov 21, 2019
Triniti:
Thanks bro, I thought you live in Abuja?

I shuttle between Abuja and Uyo
Re: Cost Of Rent In Akwa Ibom State Nigeria| Cotenant.ng by Kinematics: 8:28pm On Nov 21, 2019
KINGreignn:

From the contents of his chats you can tell he's suffering from frustration. Let him even walk along Ikot Ekpene road or even Ikpa road Uyo around 11pm if he's not gonna be ambushed.

I just forgot about Ikpa road entirely. That road leading to Uyo village road can be lonely as f*** at night.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Rent In Akwa Ibom State Nigeria| Cotenant.ng by KINGreignn: 9:46pm On Nov 21, 2019
Kinematics:

I just forgot about Ikpa road entirely. That road leading to Uyo village road can be lonely as f*** at night.

Anytime I pass thru that road, I do so on speeds and I don't give allowance for folks to overtake me. If I must use that road i mustn't be after 9pm. Abeg make I no go do myself bad thing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cost Of Rent In Akwa Ibom State Nigeria| Cotenant.ng by gassbee: 7:24am On Nov 22, 2019
Please who has idea of d price of a 3 bedroom room flat in uyo

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Rent In Akwa Ibom State Nigeria| Cotenant.ng by afangsoup: 9:15am On Nov 22, 2019
EmptyCoconutHead:
don't be so stupid, Akwa ibomites are not as useless as your lazy father that knows how to womanize, drink and stay idle and his cluelessness is the cause of u being Unfortunate in life.
unam ikot must u generalise?

You think you're trying to insult that young man for saying the truth, unknown to you, you show how stúpîd and ídîótic you are. From your post, I can tell you are a product of failed parenting and your vagabond father and próstîtûte mother still didn't do well to train you after making that costly mistake of not using a condom when your vagabond father raped her to give birth to you.
Re: Cost Of Rent In Akwa Ibom State Nigeria| Cotenant.ng by Iriruaga100(m): 9:35am On Nov 22, 2019
Estellie:
grin I asked myself this same question..
Things here aren't cheap at all. In places like Delta and Bayelsa, lands and rents are way cheaper...

Another thing the Op didn't add is that most of the houses are below standard..

A good self contain with water and all that can be gotten in delta for 80 to 100k buh Uyo?? For same house you need hold reach like 150 180...

Along Ikpa road, my friend pays 150 for a tiny room with bathroom and kitchen.. Everything is soo tiny. To make things worse, there's no water. For 150....

With that you can get a good 2 bedroom flat in good places in Warri.

.where will you get two bedroom for 150k in warri? I mean the main city? You can't get a miniflat for that amount self..
Re: Cost Of Rent In Akwa Ibom State Nigeria| Cotenant.ng by Iriruaga100(m): 9:42am On Nov 22, 2019
Gerrard59:

You forget that Warri is practically a war zone compared to Uyo and insecurity reduces the value and price of properties in an area. The safest places anywhere tend to be the most expensive.

If you call Warri war zone what will you call Port-Harcourt? Warri is relatively peaceful like uyo..
Re: Cost Of Rent In Akwa Ibom State Nigeria| Cotenant.ng by estybass(f): 10:42am On Nov 22, 2019
NtoAkwaIbom:
See all these people sayin that life is cheap in Uyo...lols.
Wuhh dukhoor..
Mbok ndito eka eduk edi,...
Accommodation is very cheap in uyo, because our road network is so good, you can stay very far off and still work at the centre, the villages are connected to the centre and in 1hours time at most you can get to the fartherst point (dont include eastern obolo mbok).

But the price of commodity and foodstuff is a different ball game entirely...
But las las, Akwa ibom ayaiya eti eti... We welcome you all to the land of promise

Akem mfo ayong ado ke??
Food stuff?
Mme ba Lag ye Abuja, mkpo asong do akan Aks. Ku try, try. Akene nte fo dong. Price food stuff a try tutu. Idioko.
Mme si tem ata eti efere nkong ke #1500, ndong iyak ye okporoko ye unam ebot, nyin owo inang idia akang iba or ita.
Re: Cost Of Rent In Akwa Ibom State Nigeria| Cotenant.ng by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 11:03am On Nov 22, 2019
estybass:

Akem mfo ayong ado ke??
Food stuff?
Mme ba Lag ye Abuja, mkpo asong do akan Aks. Ku try, try. Akene nte fo dong. Price food stuff a try tutu. Idioko.
Mme si tem ata eti efere nkong ke #1500, ndong iyak ye okporoko ye unam ebot, nyin owo inang idia akang iba or ita.

Akiene nte aba, ye ntie nte adep mkpo.
Nkang sem mba ke uyo, garri iba 100, card 110, rice 170, mkpo efere inekke ke isong udua ntro.. But tomato, 100, beans 100cup kiet, ayim ubughu ukekid sef udeb...

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Rent In Akwa Ibom State Nigeria| Cotenant.ng by estybass(f): 11:20am On Nov 22, 2019
NtoAkwaIbom:

Akiene nte aba, ye ntie nte adep mkpo.
Nkang sem mba ke uyo, garri iba 100, card 110, rice 170, mkpo efere inekke ke isong udua ntro.. But tomato, 100, beans 100cup kiet, ayim ubughu ukekid sef udeb...

Jesus!! Mbok itie are idom?
Cause Garri now dep 7cps ke #200 mkpong. Beans ,#50 ke cp kind. Ake card idoho mkpo Aks, mkpokom ke Enugu oko. Ando awo anam.
Rice ke Abuja (Kubwa) eyam #200 ke cp kied. Ufan, kpong mkpo ado, mkpo isongo ke Aks. Mbon si idodok idi eka ekom Abasi.
Akpe asuk aboko idiok usong aka Calabar, Aya ankom ke see nsok ntang ado.
Re: Cost Of Rent In Akwa Ibom State Nigeria| Cotenant.ng by gassbee: 11:34am On Nov 22, 2019
estybass:

Akem mfo ayong ado ke??
Food stuff?
1,500 Ku ke adom, Uyo, Lagos or Abuja
Re: Cost Of Rent In Akwa Ibom State Nigeria| Cotenant.ng by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 2:49pm On Nov 22, 2019
estybass:

Cause Garri now dep 7cps ke #200 mkpong. Beans ,#50 ke cp kind. Ake card idoho mkpo Aks, mkpokom ke Enugu oko. Ando awo anam.
Rice ke Abuja (Kubwa) eyam #200 ke cp kied. Ufan, kpong mkpo ado, mkpo isongo ke Aks. Mbon si idodok idi eka ekom Abasi.

Mba ke ewet housin extention, afo aba ke uke.. Mmo ke eyam beans 50naira mbok, ke mbi ka doo ata idagha ami..
Re: Cost Of Rent In Akwa Ibom State Nigeria| Cotenant.ng by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 2:52pm On Nov 22, 2019
gassbee:

Mbok kiene bib anye nnor oo, abo ke isi deb beans ke 50naira, ke mkpo mkpe-eh-kpe ubok ke 80naira..
Mme anye adung ke esid udua itam or akpan andem, yak adokho owo.. Ke ami sef nya pack nka
Re: Cost Of Rent In Akwa Ibom State Nigeria| Cotenant.ng by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 2:54pm On Nov 22, 2019
estybass:

Akpatre nke kagha calaba, mma deb beans cup ition ke 200 but nyong ndi ufok, edi mmbo mien kied 100
Re: Cost Of Rent In Akwa Ibom State Nigeria| Cotenant.ng by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 8:45pm On Nov 22, 2019
afangsoup:

[s]
You think you're trying to insult that young man for saying the truth, unknown to you, you show how stúpîd and ídîótic you are. From your post, I can tell you are a product of failed parenting and your vagabond father and próstîtûte mother still didn't do well to train you after making that costly mistake of not using a condom when your vagabond father raped her to give birth to you. [/s]

says a scumbag with an alternate moniker.
why didn't u use your main moniker to attack me?
well you're a low life and I can't exchange words with u because it's a stain to my dignity to exchange vitriols with a low life hoodlum.
I'm not even bothered about the trash u typed up there cos I didn't read it.
go get a life.
ass'hole

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Rent In Akwa Ibom State Nigeria| Cotenant.ng by estybass(f): 8:08am On Nov 23, 2019
gassbee:

Uyo nagha
Re: Cost Of Rent In Akwa Ibom State Nigeria| Cotenant.ng by estybass(f): 8:10am On Nov 23, 2019
NtoAkwaIbom:

Mba ke ewet housin extention, afo aba ke uke.. Mmo ke eyam beans 50naira mbok, ke mbi ka doo ata idagha ami..

Nkang UUTH Ami before afo asim junction Ekom Imam
Re: Cost Of Rent In Akwa Ibom State Nigeria| Cotenant.ng by afangsoup: 9:46am On Nov 24, 2019
EmptyCoconutHead:
[s]says a scumbag with an alternate moniker.
why didn't u use your main moniker to attack me?
well you're a low life and I can't exchange words with u because it's a stain to my dignity to exchange vitriols with a low life hoodlum.
I'm not even bothered about the trash u typed up there cos I didn't read it.
go get a life.
ass'hole[/s]
READ SLOWLY, and tell yourself that what I said is the truth about whom you are.

afangsoup:

You think you're trying to insult that young man for saying the truth, unknown to you, you show how stúpîd and ídîótic you are. From your post, I can tell you are a product of failed parenting and your vagabond father and próstîtûte mother still didn't do well to train you after making that costly mistake of not using a condom when your vagabond father raped her to give birth to you.
Re: Cost Of Rent In Akwa Ibom State Nigeria| Cotenant.ng by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 6:18pm On Nov 24, 2019
afangsoup:
[s] READ SLOWLY, and tell yourself that what I said is the truth about whom you are. [/s]

sorry u cannot relay this to me in reality if u were to see me physically.
nairaland has given u the opportunity and privilege to insult those who are higher than u In life.
so I don't have to bother myself by stooping so low to exchange words with a motor park tout at ikot ekpene.
you're too toutish for me to exchange words with.
unam ikot mkpor
Re: Cost Of Rent In Akwa Ibom State Nigeria| Cotenant.ng by KINGreignn: 7:44pm On Nov 24, 2019
EmptyCoconutHead:
sorry u cannot relay this to me in reality if u were to see me physically.
nairaland has given u the opportunity and privilege to insult those who are higher than u In life.
so I don't have to bother myself by stooping so low to exchange words with a motor park tout at ikot ekpene.
you're too toutish for me to exchange words with.
unam ikot mkpor

I can see you lack home training. Courtesy your îdíotic parents. Yes. @afangsoup is right to tell you those qualities you and your families possess and you keep confirming the truth in his words.

I need not respond to you anymore as I know even skolombo and motorpark touts are way better than you
@afangsoup, pls ignore the dingbat, he's a waste of skin.
Re: Cost Of Rent In Akwa Ibom State Nigeria| Cotenant.ng by afangsoup: 7:49pm On Nov 24, 2019
KINGreignn:

I can see you lack home training. Courtesy your îdíotic parents. Yes. @afangsoup is right to tell you those qualities you and your families possess and you keep confirming the truth in his words.

I need not respond to you anymore as I know even skolombo and motorpark touts are way better than you

No wahala my giy, I don free the jobless Arrow.

Guy, when you go show Eket again, I don return back to Terra firma. Abeg make you show make we flex small, you no dey taya for Uyo?
Re: Cost Of Rent In Akwa Ibom State Nigeria| Cotenant.ng by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 10:19pm On Nov 24, 2019
KINGreignn:

stop deceiving yourself you are the same person operating the moniker "Afang soup"
go back to school and get your waec certificate so perhaps u can get a job in any hotel in Uyo as a cleaner or waiter at least it will improve your miserable life.
useme. idad

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Rent In Akwa Ibom State Nigeria| Cotenant.ng by megareal: 12:14am On Nov 26, 2019
gassbee:
Please who has idea of d price of a 3 bedroom room flat in uyo
400k minimum for a standard flat but in the suburbs sha.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Meet The Bird, Architect That Didnt Attend Any School / Top 6 Reasons Why Real Estate In Banana Island Is The Most Expensive When Compar / A Jungle In The City: Story Of A 500-room House Where Tenants Live As Prisoners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.