Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,978 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

100 Years Ago, John Hartfield Was Hanged, Shot, Roasted For Dating A White Lady - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 100 Years Ago, John Hartfield Was Hanged, Shot, Roasted For Dating A White Lady (5344 Views)

How Kudirat Afolabi, Mother Of 2 Was Hanged In Saudi Arabia For Drugs / Nene Steve & Joy Aboel: Housemaid Tortured To Death, Hanged To Fake Suicide / Amaka Nweke: Parents Beat Daughter To Death For Dating Yoruba Muslim Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: 100 Years Ago, John Hartfield Was Hanged, Shot, Roasted For Dating A White Lady by Pearlyakin(m): 9:43pm On Nov 21, 2019
DonHummer:
I still wonder why the spirits of men killed gruesomely that year don't come back to hunt or block the destiny of the children or generations of their oppressors unlike what is obtainable here in africa
Same thing that i reason bro cry embarassed
Re: 100 Years Ago, John Hartfield Was Hanged, Shot, Roasted For Dating A White Lady by tck2000(m): 7:43pm On Dec 14, 2019
ikbnice:
When I read NATIVE SON written by an American author Richard Wright in 1940. I was convinced that devil is indeed white and not black as portrayed.
While reading that book,i was extremely scared.Especially when biggie killed mary.
Re: 100 Years Ago, John Hartfield Was Hanged, Shot, Roasted For Dating A White Lady by LINTUNE(m): 10:12pm On Dec 14, 2019
grin
TheFacelessMan:
angry

Centuries back, I was almost lynched and burned at the cross by the dreaded Ku Klux Klan KKK.

This is a true life story of survival...
cheesy..where have u been..have missed ur fairytales

(1) (2) (Reply)

Prophet Talk & Do Caught As He Tries To Kidnap A Kid In Enugu,his Shrine Burnt(p / The Two Most Notorious Criminals In The History Of Nigeria / Pastor Caught With 5 Babies’ Heads And A Female P-rivate Part In Oyo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.