Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,075 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

In The Most Brutal Way - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In The Most Brutal Way (5818 Views)

How Do I Breakup With A Cheating Boyfriend In A Brutal Way? / It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl / Guys, What's The Most Brutal Rejection You Have Ever Received From A Lady? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

In The Most Brutal Way by Dantepet3000: 7:46am On Nov 21, 2019
K

9 Likes

Re: In The Most Brutal Way by chiefboomite204(f): 7:51am On Nov 21, 2019
inside life

2 Likes

Re: In The Most Brutal Way by MedicH: 7:52am On Nov 21, 2019
Dantepet3000:
I dated this very beautiful girl. The very beautiful type that elders would warn you about. For an average nigerian girl shez 7/10 weda in movies or reality. Sweet face, brown skin, nice fix in the right areas and extremely attractive. Everybody wondered what she saw in me coz to be honest for a nigerian dude I am 4/10.
We enjoyed our relationship coz she was just 23 while I was 30. She was a novice and a virgin so the only thing I did was to pamper her, cuddle and kiss but no penetration as I was saving her for marriage.
I work with a construction company and I was mobilized to another site outside my area of residence. Kaduna became my new home and I left her only to come back every monthend, spend two days and go back to site.
Our love was perfect until my elder brother called to tell me she had changed. Tho not to a bad girl but that another guy in my area is getting to close to her. I simply knew that was it. She wasn't materialistic but needed attention and I couldn't afford coz I was away. She denied it consistently until I gave up on the relationship while the continued.
I waited until the news of thier engagement got to my hearing and that was when things changed.
The revenge was not against her but him coz he knew about my relationship with her. Lol. He bought her an expensive ring cloths and everything, he took good care of her but I this juncture I came bk bigger, wealthier and better. Whatever he did, I did twice. I did not do all of these before thier engagement but after coz all I was after was revenge.
I somehow found my self bk into her loving embrace.I played it so careful that he never saw us together I decided to make love to her and realized she was nolonger the virgin I tot she was but this guy loved her to death sha. While she was at my apartment, he would call her more than 3times in 1hr. So in my mind this is the girl I would have married evEn tho she isn't cheap or bad but I made sure went 7 rounds with her until she was exhausted. This happend for months until the engagement ring in her hand became useless. This girl told me she tot I was impotent because I didn't want to have sex with her before I left for the site. Me that was claiming good guy. She got the bad guy now.
This guy now confronted me telling me what I was doing with his wife to be. Imagine. I told him he could take back his thing oh. This girl became extremely rude to him, doesn't regard him anymore coz the kind of sex I gave her in one day will last her a whole month. My guy was even planning for the wedding forgetting he first broke me when he stole her from me.
I was immature to get a revenge I know but it made me feel like an alpha male. Now she broke up with him to be with me then my company now sent me to another site yet again.... That was how I left her again. That heartbreak turned the guy to a pastor as I type this which is good for him and as for the girl she is getting even prettier and now way above his class as na only big men dey comot with her now. I mean men who can afford Dubai trips without stress.
Pardon my typo error. Am just reminiscing.

At the bold i stopped reading.

1 Like

Re: In The Most Brutal Way by abuuzy(m): 7:54am On Nov 21, 2019
U try Gan nii
4,Orobo bottles for you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: In The Most Brutal Way by SweetPreeq(m): 7:54am On Nov 21, 2019
That's the spirit brother

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: In The Most Brutal Way by Jamesbiodun(m): 7:56am On Nov 21, 2019
God please help OP, thats not revenge but foolishness

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: In The Most Brutal Way by Nobody: 7:56am On Nov 21, 2019
All of una try.

1 Like

Re: In The Most Brutal Way by sweetonugbu: 7:57am On Nov 21, 2019
U fu.cked kpekus na wetin u gained, kpomo we no reach #500 na why u de kill your self with your youthful strength, imagine 7 rounds, your matter pass me.
You are this small boy that girl is the lady in the picture, what do you think the small boy can do to the ukwu, he will gba lika lika and come down, same thing with you, u can never finish it once bye

3 Likes

Re: In The Most Brutal Way by PabloAndreas(m): 8:00am On Nov 21, 2019
HORSESHIT...
LOAD OF CRAP
Re: In The Most Brutal Way by Pubichairs(m): 8:05am On Nov 21, 2019
This Folklore should be reserved

Till the new moon is out..

Children will be excited about it

5 Likes

Re: In The Most Brutal Way by Remimadrid1: 8:05am On Nov 21, 2019
What's the name of the novel, me sef wan read am.

1 Like

Re: In The Most Brutal Way by AfroKnight: 8:18am On Nov 21, 2019
chiefboomite204:
inside life

Exactly. You have said it all.

Inside life! Things are happening. The girl is the winner here. She got money, gifts and sex. I wouldn’t say you guys are the losers, but you are certainly not the winners.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: In The Most Brutal Way by PabloAndreas(m): 8:41am On Nov 21, 2019
Remimadrid1:
What's the name of the novel, me sef wan read am.
Ah swear...na dis khyn film Ken Erics dy like act

3 Likes

Re: In The Most Brutal Way by bigwig071(m): 8:43am On Nov 21, 2019
so ur gain na be??
Re: In The Most Brutal Way by MJBOLT: 9:08am On Nov 21, 2019
at the end of the day,you didnt get her which makes you a Loser

[s]
Dantepet3000:
I dated this very beautiful girl. The very beautiful type that elders would warn you about. For an average nigerian girl shez 7/10 weda in movies or reality. Sweet face, brown skin, nice fix in the right areas and extremely attractive. Everybody wondered what she saw in me coz to be honest for a nigerian dude I am 4/10.
We enjoyed our relationship coz she was just 23 while I was 30. She was a novice and a virgin so the only thing I did was to pamper her, cuddle and kiss but no penetration as I was saving her for marriage.
I work with a construction company and I was mobilized to another site outside my area of residence. Kaduna became my new home and I left her only to come back every monthend, spend two days and go back to site.
Our love was perfect until my elder brother called to tell me she had changed. Tho not to a bad girl but that another guy in my area is getting to close to her. I simply knew that was it. She wasn't materialistic but needed attention and I couldn't afford coz I was away. She denied it consistently until I gave up on the relationship while the continued.
I waited until the news of thier engagement got to my hearing and that was when things changed.
The revenge was not against her but him coz he knew about my relationship with her. Lol. He bought her an expensive ring cloths and everything, he took good care of her but I this juncture I came bk bigger, wealthier and better. Whatever he did, I did twice. I did not do all of these before thier engagement but after coz all I was after was revenge.
I somehow found my self bk into her loving embrace.I played it so careful that he never saw us together I decided to make love to her and realized she was nolonger the virgin I tot she was but this guy loved her to death sha. While she was at my apartment, he would call her more than 3times in 1hr. So in my mind this is the girl I would have married evEn tho she isn't cheap or bad but I made sure went 7 rounds with her until she was exhausted. This happend for months until the engagement ring in her hand became useless. This girl told me she tot I was impotent because I didn't want to have sex with her before I left for the site. Me that was claiming good guy. She got the bad guy now.
This guy now confronted me telling me what I was doing with his wife to be. Imagine. I told him he could take back his thing oh. This girl became extremely rude to him, doesn't regard him anymore coz the kind of sex I gave her in one day will last her a whole month. My guy was even planning for the wedding forgetting he first broke me when he stole her from me.
I was immature to get a revenge I know but it made me feel like an alpha male. Now she broke up with him to be with me then my company now sent me to another site yet again.... That was how I left her again. That heartbreak turned the guy to a pastor as I type this which is good for him and as for the girl she is getting even prettier and now way above his class as na only big men dey comot with her now. I mean men who can afford Dubai trips without stress.
[/s]

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: In The Most Brutal Way by LyfeJennings(m): 9:16am On Nov 21, 2019
Guy
U for no do like that
U broke that engagement
U spoilt someone else's joy
U no reason say that girl was never urs or if U marry am, U come die Young
U should have just taken the p0usy once or twice and move on
As U break their engagement now, wetin U gain
Well, e dey happen
Just pray say make another man spoil ur own happiness too
Take care

7 Likes

Re: In The Most Brutal Way by farady(m): 9:31am On Nov 21, 2019
So what did you gain really? Cause I think you wasted your strength, your hard earned money, defiled your body and sin against God. All that money thank you wasted, if only you had given as much a half of it to an orphanage home, the kain prayer wey dem for pray for you, na so favour go dey follow u upandan till now....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: In The Most Brutal Way by byinks(f): 9:39am On Nov 21, 2019
pyrrhic victory.

Op Google the meaning of the above.

3 Likes

Re: In The Most Brutal Way by Daviva007(m): 11:10am On Nov 21, 2019
dear op,what joy did u deprive after going 7 rounds now
shior,waste of energy.

u av succeeded in destroying dat innocent girls live by turning her to a hoe who now rolls with big men,girl wey surpose marry jejely.remember wat goes around must surely come around,and wat u sow u shall reap

2 Likes

Re: In The Most Brutal Way by wiseone28: 1:22pm On Nov 21, 2019
Guys be hyping sex like it is the only sweet thing in the world

4 Likes

Re: In The Most Brutal Way by Gadafii: 1:32pm On Nov 21, 2019
the kpekus wasn't urs bro..it was just ur turn and you was foolish to have spent double just to nak...but well all man to his tent

as long as you feel fulfilled, carry on..karma dey use tooth pick clear her teeth dey observe u tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: In The Most Brutal Way by Oyinlomoa(m): 4:32pm On Nov 21, 2019
MedicH:

At the bold i stopped reading.

Wise decision ...
Re: In The Most Brutal Way by Nobody: 6:00pm On Nov 21, 2019
The phrase "Alpha male" has really suffered on NL grin

2 Likes

Re: In The Most Brutal Way by chigoizie7(m): 6:13pm On Nov 21, 2019
I don’t know if I will call you a mumu or what.

Toto that was given to you free of charge, you refused and decided to pay extra extra to knack it, who does that if not a mumu?

1 Like

Re: In The Most Brutal Way by Nobody: 8:50pm On Nov 21, 2019
Op is just a kid. grin
Please I heard the stopped keke in Abuja, how's the situation?

1 Like

Re: In The Most Brutal Way by Fountainofyouth(f): 9:28pm On Nov 21, 2019
Foolishness.

1 Like

Re: In The Most Brutal Way by Jgoldie: 9:58pm On Nov 21, 2019
If I tell you guys on Nairaland have fish brains,they will quote my mentions till day break....just read this gibberish the so called Alpha male is spewing ehnnnn

You are the reason why lots of girls are getting richer by the day....I wish I was that girl...I will build duplex ontop your muguness,they moment you leave,I will enjoy everything I gathered from you with another guy and the cycle goes on and on....

Omo ase,obo lasan lasan
Re: In The Most Brutal Way by enawt: 11:11pm On Nov 21, 2019
byinks:
pyrrhic victory.

Op Google the meaning of the above.
Thanks for this
Re: In The Most Brutal Way by ReeLoaDead(m): 4:41am On May 07, 2020
Dantepet30000:
Another sweet story for the gods grin
Re: In The Most Brutal Way by Nobody: 8:25am On May 07, 2020
op God bless you!
Re: In The Most Brutal Way by ojuu4u(m): 8:43am On May 07, 2020
Though the story is a tale but I will still bring something out from it.

U save the guy from marry hoe as a wife and not revenge

U wasted huge resources and time on unworthy girl, imaging buy stuff twice of the one bf bought, I imaging hundred of thousands u have spent just because u wanted to revenge, u re a site worker as u said, if u expended that amount on ur site, it would be life time achievement.

Now as u said even u can't afford the girl now
And for the potential husbands, if truly u want to marry a lady, u supposed to know the source of everything she acquired even if she is working with CBN. Any fiancee that can't give u satisfactory answers on stuffs she acquired not worth to be ur wife

(1) (2) (Reply)

Men! Men! Why Are You Guys Selfish? Proberbly Ignorant / World's Longest Man Masturbation (10 Hours)- Pictures / Why Do I Wet My Boxers 3 To 5 Times In A Week?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.