Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,787 members, 7,827,899 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl (64755 Views)

I'm Dating Her Friend Now She's Getting Jealous / My Friend Told Her Boyfriend That I Am Just A Friend,, Now This Is Happening. / I Just Blocked A Female Friend Now Because Of This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by chumaZ(m): 9:56am On May 15, 2021
Earlier thread
https://www.nairaland.com/6403055/best-friend-tried-kill-me

Update

Is been a crazy year, I never imagined I will found myself in a crazy situation like this.

Kennedy used to be my best friend right from when we were little. We attended the same nursery, primary, secondary and university together. We are like family friends and attend the same church. You can't see Kennedy those days without me. While he was the aggressive one, I was gentle on the other hand, I use to see him as my guiding angel � lol, because you'll never hurt me and go free because Kennedy will come looking for you. A girl have once accused us of being gay lovers because we are always together once lectures are over in school and we stay in the same hostel although different rooms.

My family especially my mum don't joke with Kennedy. He's so loved and cheerised in my house, same goes to his family.

Will never forget the day you fought on my behalf after I got myself into trouble even while I was wrong, you stood by me, I did same sacrifices for you as well.

The first ever clash we ever had was because of Esther, a truth or dare game turned to a fighting competition. Lol, I secretly enjoy the fight because that was the first time you will ever have issue or argument/disagreement with me.

Fast forward to 2017, during nysc that's when I realised Kennedy was dealing with the wrong girl, but then I couldn't stand his heart break once again. He is unlucky with woman and always get broken easily, infact the last one was brutal, I couldn't stand my OG drinking and crying like a baby. Took me ages to talk and take him out of depression, even while being aggressive, Kennedy is emotional and softhearted.

October 2020, I mad the worst mistake accommodating his fiancee and on 1st February he made attempt on my life, many people lash at me because they don't know how close I am to Kennedy, and I am 100% sure their advise worked because Kennedy talk less and do more. He's a good listener

Kennedy ndia amagi ebe anyi isinabia ko ka anyi si we kwado, that have always been your favorite Igbo slang, sad it doesn't matter again

On April 9th, I had a brutal fight with Kennedy, I never believed he could ambush me with his friends and I was disfigured so badly, with the help of my family is been from one sugary to the other, I hope to be normal again one day, my fine boy is gone, I have scares on my face or might even remain on a wheelchair forever all because of a woman.... Writing from an Indian hospital, I would've post pictures but I don't wanna reveal my identity.

Kennedy (offorken) stop running, I have forgiven already, God willing I will bounce back stronger and better.

Please becareful of friends who claims to be neutral, is either they are working against you secretly or wanna pull you down out of jealousy, Ruggednoy01(kachi) is example. YOUR FRIEND CAN EITHER BE FOR YOU OR AGAINST YOU period

Ruggedboy01, you rushed to create, lol. You want me dead...... But God pass una
https://www.nairaland.com/6430308/update-best-friend-tried-kill#99357374

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by MEGA4BILLION(m): 9:58am On May 15, 2021
Who won the title abi girl at last or did it end in no contest.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by jD32: 10:00am On May 15, 2021
Toor

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by Brainard22: 10:01am On May 15, 2021
Kennedy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by jD32: 10:02am On May 15, 2021
chumaZ:
Earlier thread
https://www.nairaland.com/6403055/best-friend-tried-kill-me

Update

Is been a crazy year, I never imagined I will found myself in a crazy situation like this.

Kennedy used to be my best friend right from when we were little. We attended the same nursery, primary, secondary and university together. We are like family friends and attend the same church. You can't see Kennedy those days without me. While he was the aggressive one, I was gentle on the other hand, I use to see him as my guiding angel � lol, because you'll never hurt me and go free because Kennedy will come looking for you. A girl have once accused us of being gay lovers because we are always together once lectures are over in school and we stay in the hotel although different rooms.

My family especially my mum don't joke with Kennedy. He's so loved and cheerised in my house, same goes to his family.

Will never forget the day you fought on my behalf after I got myself into trouble even while I was wrong, you stood by me, I did same sacrifices for you as well.

The first ever clash we ever had was because of Esther, a truth or dare game turned to a fighting competition. Lol, I secretly enjoy the fight because that was the fight you will ever have issue or argument/disagreement with me.

Fast forward to 2017, during nysc that when I realised Kennedy was dealing with the wrong girl, but then I couldn't stand his heart break once again. He is unlucky with woman and always get broken easily, infact the last one was brutal, I couldn't stand my OG drinking and crying like a baby. Took me ages to talk and take him out of depression, even while being aggressive, Kennedy is emotional and softhearted.

October 2020, I mad the worst mistake accommodating his fiancee and on 1st February he made attempt on my life, many people lash at me because they don't know how close I am to Kennedy, and I am 100% sure their advise worked because Kennedy talk less and do more. He's a good listener

Kennedy ndia amagi ebe isinabia ko ka anyi si we kwado, that have always been your favorite Igbo slang, sad it doesn't matter again

On April 9th, I had a brutal fight with Kennedy, I never believed he could ambush me with his friends and I was disfigured so badly, with the help of my family is been from one sugary to the other, I hope to be normal again one day, my fine boy is gone, I have scares on my face or might even remain on a wheelchair forever all because of a woman.... Writing from an Indian hospital, I would've post pictures but I don't wanna reveal my identity.

Kennedy (offorken) stop running, I have forgiven already, God willing I will bounce back stronger and better.

Please becareful of friends who claims to be neutral, is either they are working against secretly or wanna pull you down out if jealousy, Ruggednoy01(kachi) is example. YOUR FRIEND CAN EITHER BE FOR YOU OR AGAINST YOU period

Hypocrite. Bloody hypocrite. It is clear from your write up that you're the devil only pretending to be innocent

You didn't write anything about what you did. Your Own roles in the issue suddenly got editted

Enjoy your enjoy, you wicked backstabber. You got what you deserved

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by Franzinni: 10:05am On May 15, 2021
Sounds Abit like a gaaybriel love story. But wetin small pikin like ne know ?

4 Likes

Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by IbnBattuta1960: 10:09am On May 15, 2021
jD32:

Hypocrite. Bloody hypocrite. It is clear from your write up that you're the devil only pretending to be innocent
You didn't write anything about what you did. Your Own roles in the issue suddenly got editted
Why the strong emotions? It's only a story you know...

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by jD32: 10:09am On May 15, 2021
Op is a backstabbing and dangerous human being not to be taken seriously. You're a foolish evil wicked soul to even have an election towards your friends girl and to have the nerve to come online to begin to paint him in bad light.

Full

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by jD32: 10:09am On May 15, 2021
IbnBattuta1960:

Why the strong emotions? It's only a story you know...

. It had better be. I prefer it's just a story. I hate backstabbing traitors like fvck

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by ruggedboy01: 10:21am On May 15, 2021
all I can say is thank God that you're alive, because your parents have been fustrating all my efforts to communicate with you because your line were all switched off............ Quick recovery sir, my prayers are with you, get well first before another trouble. Bye

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by Offpoint1: 10:42am On May 15, 2021
I'm disappointed, nobody died.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by OSDD(m): 10:55am On May 15, 2021
Untop woman?

Pussy ass niggars will never disappoint you

122 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by OGWILLS123: 11:03am On May 15, 2021
Typing.........
Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by Barbiturate(m): 11:14am On May 15, 2021
jD32:

Yeah agreed he messed up, but why would you want to kill because of a gf? I can't fight because of my wife, let alone trying to kill someone.

At the end, she still won't be yours and then look what you've done to your childhood friend.

220 Likes 10 Shares

Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by jD32: 11:15am On May 15, 2021
Barbiturate:

Yeah agreed he messed up, but why would you want to kill because of a gf? I can't fight because of my wife, let alone trying to kill someone.

At the end, she still won't be yours and then look what you've done to your childhood friend.

You don't get it

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by Barbiturate(m): 11:17am On May 15, 2021
jD32:

You don't get it

Make me get it.

128 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by Skullano(m): 11:17am On May 15, 2021
Like seriously what's wrong with the youths of this generation?.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by chumaZ(m): 11:20am On May 15, 2021
ruggedboy01:
all I can say is thank God that you're alive, because your parents have been fustrating all my efforts to communicate with you because your line were all switched off............ Quick recovery sir, my prayers are with you, get well first before another trouble. Bye

Just keep your sympathy. how wicked can you be after plotting my own death, you claimed to be neutral yet sent a mail to our Reverend father at home how I was at fault when contacted to say all you know about this case, I SMH for whoever take you serious as a friend... If not for police Instructions and family pressure, I swear I would've realved our identities. I have forgiven, but your friend will plot your downfall too

77 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by KKTooMuchMoney: 11:30am On May 15, 2021
Nawa oo

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by Barbiturate(m): 11:33am On May 15, 2021
ruggedboy01:
Are you the one that almost killed your friend bcoz of pvssy?

214 Likes 5 Shares

Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by Les: 12:08pm On May 15, 2021
chumaZ:

Just keep your sympathy. how wicked can you be after plotting my own death, you claimed to be neutral yet sent a mail to our Reverend father at home how I was at fault when contacted to say all you know about this case, I SMH for whoever take you serious as a friend... If not for police Instructions and family pressure, I swear I would've realved our identities. I have forgiven, but your friend will plot your downfall too
this is a curse and it will stand if it's not undeserved.

Heal up man, u will be fine.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by Orubebe01: 12:42pm On May 15, 2021
Have been waiting for an update

2 Likes

Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by ruggedboy01: 12:47pm On May 15, 2021
chumaZ:

Mr chima, I am not here to argue with you over issues that will add no value to my life, get healed first, I am not sympathising with you

5 Likes

Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by Homeboiy: 12:49pm On May 15, 2021
Amen for una too kind

Una think say the fight don end

One person must go down

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by ruggedboy01: 12:49pm On May 15, 2021
Barbiturate:

Are you the one that almost killed your friend bcoz of pvssy?

fool, don't quote me again to ask silly questions

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by ruggedboy01: 12:50pm On May 15, 2021
Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by Barbiturate(m): 12:51pm On May 15, 2021
ruggedboy01:

fool, don't quote me again to ask silly questions

That girl is getting d1cked by different niggies, regularly

Knock yourself out!

309 Likes 18 Shares

Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by ElPayaso(m): 12:53pm On May 15, 2021
When you have a p***y nigga as friend. Why is he on the run? I thought he was beating his chest in the previous thread. Typical Igbo man

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by ruggedboy01: 12:53pm On May 15, 2021
Barbiturate:

That girl is getting d1cked by different niggies, regularly

she's not my girl, get the Bleep off my mention

1 Like

Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by ElPayaso(m): 12:54pm On May 15, 2021
Homeboiy:
Amen for una too kind

Una think say the fight don end

One person must go down

Na wetin dem no understand be that. It's the normal street rules. One man gats go down.. Na street fight, Na one person sleep for 6 feet

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by Barbiturate(m): 12:56pm On May 15, 2021
ruggedboy01:

she's not my girl, get the Bleep off my mention

It's a public forum so I'm free to quote anybody on any thread.

If she's not your girl, wetin com be your own for the matter?

240 Likes 14 Shares

Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by ElPayaso(m): 12:58pm On May 15, 2021
Barbiturate:

It's a public forum so I'm free to quote anybody on any thread.

If she's not your girl, wetin com be your own for the matter?

Na him be the snitch Na��... A fucking betrayal. Playing two sides

118 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Lady Blasted For Rocking A Musician On Stage / Nigerian Man Marries Two Women At Once (photos) / Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.