Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,658 members, 7,816,687 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

Your Woman Will Always Have Her Legs Separated At Some Point - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Woman Will Always Have Her Legs Separated At Some Point (5650 Views)

Pantless Abby Zeus Opens Her Legs Wide To Celebrates Valentine's Day (+18photos) / Pastor Removes Woman’s Underwear Then Spread Her Legs / Slay Queen With 2 Skin Colours. Check Out Her Legs (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Woman Will Always Have Her Legs Separated At Some Point by OtuologyProf(m): 9:18pm On Aug 15, 2023
If you like ooooh have plenty of cash, if like go broke, know all the sex styles in the world, be caring, arrogant, brutal, humble, accommodating, educated, alpha male or simp.
Your woman will experience this picture with some other person, with the right opportunity, and price.

No kill yourself
Humans are insatiable
Women are not aliens
Women are also Humans

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Woman Will Always Have Her Legs Separated At Some Point by DonBenny77(m): 9:37pm On Aug 15, 2023
Word it's only when she's with you n under your roof she's your woman

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Woman Will Always Have Her Legs Separated At Some Point by InquisitorKybon: 9:47pm On Aug 15, 2023
DonBenny77:
Word it's only when she's with you n under your roof she's your woman
That still doesn't prove anything
Re: Your Woman Will Always Have Her Legs Separated At Some Point by yrhuhfy113: 9:54pm On Aug 15, 2023
OtuologyProf:
If you like ooooh have plenty of cash, if like go broke, know all the sex styles in the world, be caring, arrogant, brutal, humble, accommodating, educated, alpha male or simp.
Your woman will experience this picture with some other person, with the right opportunity, and price.

No kill yourself
Humans are insatiable
Women are not aliens
Women are also Humans

MY mom had only my dad and till today, it is a standard in our entire extended family.
My grandmums too had the same reputation in the village of purity and chastity.

YOUR EXPERIENCES MUST HAVE DAMAGED YOU SO MUCH THAT IT BROUGHT YOU TO THIS CONCLUSION

So speak for yourself.

SOME OF US GOT MARRIED IN OUR 30s as MALE VIRGINS because of SELF CONTROL, FEAR OF GOD AND THE GLORIOUS DESTINY WE CARRY.

Yes we are the remnant and we EXIST.

So don't generalize.

82 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Your Woman Will Always Have Her Legs Separated At Some Point by Sonnobax15(m): 10:03pm On Aug 15, 2023
lipsrsealed
This thing ain't true....... There are good bannies out there...

You can't just generalize all bannies as bad entities,cuz I won't be on your side......

Until you waka come out and search,you go dey use the same eye dey look all bannies to be the same, simply because of the few bad ones wey you don encounters.......whereas that's not what it is..

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Woman Will Always Have Her Legs Separated At Some Point by Nobody: 10:07pm On Aug 15, 2023
We still marry untouched in my family, so stop projecting your recklessness on every woman

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Woman Will Always Have Her Legs Separated At Some Point by OtuologyProf(m): 10:25pm On Aug 15, 2023
IconicR:
We still marry untouched in my family, so stop projecting your recklessness on every woman

Whether na touch oh or untouched oh, abi touch and follow, her legs can be separated with the right opportunity and price.
Hahahaha. A lot of you men think unfaithfulness of a woman starts from opening of legs. You are very wrong. For instance,
When your woman starts begging for cash behind your back, you are in for a long thing

11 Likes

Re: Your Woman Will Always Have Her Legs Separated At Some Point by OtuologyProf(m): 10:35pm On Aug 15, 2023
yrhuhfy113:

MY mom had only my dad and till today, it is a standard in our entire extended family.

YOUR EXPERIENCES MUST HAVE DAMAGED YOU SO MUCH THAT IT BROUGHT YOU TO THIS CONCLUSION

So speak for yourself.

SOME OF US GOT MARRIED IN OUR 30s as MALE VIRGINS because of SELF CONTROL, FEAR OF GOD AND THE GLORIOUS DESTINY WE CARRY.

So don't generalize.

Oga marriage counselor. My post didn't say infidelity ends all marriages. Infact I know a couple that live in harmony but also in open Relationships.
The aim of my posts is for men not to put their lives on the line while trying to protect a kpekus that's never padlocked

3 Likes

Re: Your Woman Will Always Have Her Legs Separated At Some Point by Pmedia7787: 10:40pm On Aug 15, 2023
OtuologyProf:

Oga marriage counselor. My post didn't say infidelity ends all marriages. Infact I know a couple that live in harmony but also in open Relationships.
The aim of my posts is for men not to put their lives on the line while trying to protect a kpekus that's never padlocked

You are lost to the thoughts of this world
Within my family are several people who married as virgin both male and female
This are people who where between 25-35

Male and femal

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Your Woman Will Always Have Her Legs Separated At Some Point by OtuologyProf(m): 10:45pm On Aug 15, 2023
Pmedia7787:

You are lost to the thoughts of this world
Within my family are several people who married as virgin both male and female
This are people who where between 25-35

Male and femal

out of point and doesn't disprove my post

3 Likes

Re: Your Woman Will Always Have Her Legs Separated At Some Point by Nonexisting1: 11:24pm On Aug 15, 2023
This is one sad reality that simps struggle to face. In fact, they refuse to accept it.

6 Likes

Re: Your Woman Will Always Have Her Legs Separated At Some Point by fyzaila: 11:40pm On Aug 15, 2023
Rubbish post! It's your own woman that will be used like that. We still have clean women out there who are completely submissive to their husband.

5 Likes

Re: Your Woman Will Always Have Her Legs Separated At Some Point by LikeAking: 2:07am On Aug 16, 2023
Lol!

As u Dey nack person own,another person Dey nack ya own.

2 Likes

Re: Your Woman Will Always Have Her Legs Separated At Some Point by koladata(m): 2:26am On Aug 16, 2023
99 percent of women will cheat 10years after marriage.

7 Likes

Re: Your Woman Will Always Have Her Legs Separated At Some Point by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 2:48am On Aug 16, 2023
False...

I know faithful people...im shocked too but them dey ..Facts

4 Likes

Re: Your Woman Will Always Have Her Legs Separated At Some Point by OtuologyProf(m): 4:08am On Aug 16, 2023
OyeofIkoTuN:
False...

I know faithful people...im shocked too but them dey ..Facts

It is called delusion because you were rejected, and doesn't mean she rejected other men.
key words* with the right opportunity and price

2 Likes

Re: Your Woman Will Always Have Her Legs Separated At Some Point by OtuologyProf(m): 4:17am On Aug 16, 2023
fyzaila:
Rubbish post! It's your own woman that will be used like that. We still have clean women out there who are completely submissive to their husband.

Hahahaha
what a sad reality you refused to accept. Being submissive has nothing to do with opening of legs. A promiscuous wife of a politician is more likely to be submissive to her Randy husband because she's accepted her reality. If she leaves, she will be replaced because cash plenty

5 Likes

Re: Your Woman Will Always Have Her Legs Separated At Some Point by Stawner16(m): 4:27am On Aug 16, 2023
yrhuhfy113:

So don't generalize.

Hate to break it to you though, your success in life isn’t because you refused to have sex with different women before you settled down. That has zero impact on your “destiny” as most people believe, unless of course you’re careless enough to get a girl pregnant when you’re not ready or catch a serious STD and those aren’t even spiritual lol

1 Like

Re: Your Woman Will Always Have Her Legs Separated At Some Point by falcon01: 6:52am On Aug 16, 2023
OtuologyProf:

No kill yourself
Humans are insatiable
Women are not aliens
Women are also Humans
who broke your heart?

2 Likes

Re: Your Woman Will Always Have Her Legs Separated At Some Point by Baronthecelebri: 8:02am On Aug 16, 2023
You're right at some point
Re: Your Woman Will Always Have Her Legs Separated At Some Point by Waffarianman(m): 8:10am On Aug 16, 2023
OtuologyProf:

No kill yourself

Not all women my brother, You guys should stop thinking all women are the same
Humans are insatiable
Women are not aliens
Women are also Humans
Re: Your Woman Will Always Have Her Legs Separated At Some Point by Rebuke: 8:19am On Aug 16, 2023
yrhuhfy113:

So speak for yourself.

So don't generalize.

I wish I could like this response a million times.
All these yeye men these days, they will come online and start posting rubbish thinking everyone is from a damaged lineage like them.

Just because yhu have been sleeping with some cheap and classless ladies, yhu now think every woman is cheap.

Seriously, I don't know how and where some of these nairaland men were raised. They speak rubbish with such boldness. Shame!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Woman Will Always Have Her Legs Separated At Some Point by madscientist88(m): 8:56am On Aug 16, 2023
OtuologyProf:

No kill yourself
Humans are insatiable
Women are not aliens
Women are also Humans
you referring to the females in your lineage and siblings?il stay away from the likes,how to tell your childhood was screwed up without saying it.

2 Likes

Re: Your Woman Will Always Have Her Legs Separated At Some Point by Illegal1(m): 10:14am On Aug 16, 2023
omoh.........1 special comrade once said"all nigeria grls are ashawo,be it ur grlfrd or a church grl,they are all ashawo..

2 Likes

Re: Your Woman Will Always Have Her Legs Separated At Some Point by yrhuhfy113: 10:33am On Aug 16, 2023
Stawner16:

Hate to break it to you though, your success in life isn’t because you refused to have sex with different women before you settled down. That has zero impact on your “destiny” as most people believe, unless of course you’re careless enough to get a girl pregnant when you’re not ready or catch a serious STD and those aren’t even spiritual lol

you broke nothing to me.

YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING, NOT EVEN A DIME ABOUT THE SPIRITUALITY OF LIFE..... So stop talking.

MEET YAHOO PLUS BOYS, let them tell you how their wealth is tied to not sleeping with women anyhow

YOU THINK LIFE IS PSYCHOLOGY? I shake my head for you.....

SEE, SEX IS A SPIRITUAL THING....

That stuff ya'll call VIBE is actually a SPIRIT ESSENCE.

When you talk like this, pls remember that things have happened in this world that no science or psychology could explain...... THESE THINGS ARE SPIRITUAL.

JESUS IS REAL.... HEAVEN IS REAL, HELL IS REAL.... satan, demons exist o....

SEX IS A WEAPON, a tool that can forge the strongest setbacks....

GENERATIONAL CURSES ARE REAL
GENERATIONAL BLESSINGS ARE REAL

DON'T DECEIVE YOURSELF SIR, PLS STUDY INTENSIVELY ABOUT THESE THINGS AND YOU WILL SEE PROOF EVERYWHERE....

Else things will happen and you will be explaining plenty stories because NO EVIDENCE.

1 Like

Re: Your Woman Will Always Have Her Legs Separated At Some Point by OtuologyProf(m): 11:11am On Aug 16, 2023
madscientist88:
you referring to the females in your lineage and siblings?il stay away from the likes,how to tell your childhood was screwed up without saying it.

Hahahaha.
It's so difficult to accept reality. You can't do anything about it but live and let live.
The vagina isn't padlocked and so, anything can go in at anytime.
It's called insatiability. Just as you wonder why billionaires still want to make more money. you should as well say they should stop since they have all at their disposal.

1 Like

Re: Your Woman Will Always Have Her Legs Separated At Some Point by OtuologyProf(m): 11:18am On Aug 16, 2023
Illegal1:
omoh.........1 special comrade once said"all nigeria grls are ashawo,be it ur grlfrd or a church grl,they are all ashawo..

Many people will still disagree with you, because they think hook up is only when you pay a lady specifically for sex.
Hahahaha
they don't know that paying T fare, air time, data, or even cooking indomie and egg is part of hook up.
Hook up, literally is just convincing a girl to have sex

3 Likes

Re: Your Woman Will Always Have Her Legs Separated At Some Point by Lifeomann(m): 11:21am On Aug 16, 2023
Okay. You can sleep now😜 tongue

1 Like

Re: Your Woman Will Always Have Her Legs Separated At Some Point by madscientist88(m): 1:39pm On Aug 16, 2023
OtuologyProf:

Hahahaha.
It's so difficult to accept reality. You can't do anything about it but live and let live.
The vagina isn't padlocked and so, anything can go in at anytime.
It's called insatiability. Just as you wonder how billionaires still want to make more money. you should as well say they should stop since they have all at their disposal.
what you are saying isn't absolute its a probability,so concluding that it has to be so is top level delusion.

1 Like

Re: Your Woman Will Always Have Her Legs Separated At Some Point by OtuologyProf(m): 2:48pm On Aug 16, 2023
madscientist88:
what you are saying isn't absolute its a probability,so concluding that it has to be so is top level delusion.

Insatiability is a proven phenomenon among humans. And don't even make that mistake that I'm targeting only the females.
Re: Your Woman Will Always Have Her Legs Separated At Some Point by Streetmovement(m): 2:56pm On Aug 16, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

I understand the point you're making, only people who don't read carefully before typing will argue. cool
Re: Your Woman Will Always Have Her Legs Separated At Some Point by Emmanuel30a: 4:45pm On Aug 16, 2023
yrhuhfy113:

So speak for yourself.

So don't generalize.
Mumu mugu imun gun...

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys Will You Marry Weird Mc Nigerian Pop Star? ----->pics / Reason Why Women Are So Complicated. / 8 Best Ways To Tell A Girl You Like Her - FOR GUYS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.