Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,781 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:47 PM

Tacha Becomes Ciroc Ambassador, Shades Big Brother - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tacha Becomes Ciroc Ambassador, Shades Big Brother (73440 Views)

Tacha Becomes Face Of Royal Hair, Signs Ambassadorial Deal / Tacha Becomes Getfit Gym Wears Brand Ambassador / Symply Tacha Becomes House Of Lunettes Brand Ambassador (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tacha Becomes Ciroc Ambassador, Shades Big Brother by baratech: 6:42pm On Nov 21, 2019
Swegzfreak:
Hope the bottle no go dey smell

Please bring your gift cards and coins to my table

grin
Re: Tacha Becomes Ciroc Ambassador, Shades Big Brother by ernieboy(m): 6:47pm On Nov 21, 2019
caracas:

Abeg u sure say u dey this country
Abi u dey togo no wonder u follow they beg buhari to open boarder
just post links to news of her going global and stop all these infantile rants.
Re: Tacha Becomes Ciroc Ambassador, Shades Big Brother by ernieboy(m): 6:48pm On Nov 21, 2019
NGRsenate:

LMAO!!!

Wetin this one dey talk?? Which global did mercy go.

Abeg who even sabi mercy now? No be only when she and ike show face we dey hear her dead gist??

Tacha is nobody’s mate, Tacha is the one going global.
I know you don’t like her but the truth is bitter.
ironically this tacha seems to be more popular than her

1 Like

Re: Tacha Becomes Ciroc Ambassador, Shades Big Brother by ernieboy(m): 6:53pm On Nov 21, 2019
Austineva:
I don't knw y I never like this girl since day1. Her character is worst than her unbearable body odour. Tufiakwa!
have u had any physical contact with her? How do u know she actually has body odor

1 Like

Re: Tacha Becomes Ciroc Ambassador, Shades Big Brother by ernieboy(m): 6:55pm On Nov 21, 2019
Bakos2y7:
Mercy is a shame to humanity - There is nothing to brag about that vibrator winner. See the way the Ibos managed Bigbrother, the real reason why they should be President of this country.
ibos are the ones managing big brother?

1 Like

Re: Tacha Becomes Ciroc Ambassador, Shades Big Brother by Sewgon79(m): 7:01pm On Nov 21, 2019
Timileyin1234:
Can big brother find how to unblow this stupid girl

Why hate her so much, what if you are in her shoes.
Re: Tacha Becomes Ciroc Ambassador, Shades Big Brother by Day11(m): 7:05pm On Nov 21, 2019
Nawtygrrlsecret:
And some dumb Nigerians will fall for this as usual. Wizkid is a Ciroc ambassador, this is just a customized bottle of Ciroc tongue

Paid Partnership

It's Legit and she got her own branded bottle

Tacha Fierce.

1 Like

Re: Tacha Becomes Ciroc Ambassador, Shades Big Brother by kulekaa(m): 7:17pm On Nov 21, 2019
bluebay:
Just give Thanks to God and don't shade anyone coz even if dMW sef sign you, you won't be as popular nor wealthy up to Mercy.. she's gone global already.
globe ko bulb ni
Re: Tacha Becomes Ciroc Ambassador, Shades Big Brother by Timileyin1234(m): 9:16pm On Nov 21, 2019
Sewgon79:

Why hate her so much, what if you are in her shoes.
She is running her mouth, I don’t hate anyone. Was she not the cause of her disqualification
Re: Tacha Becomes Ciroc Ambassador, Shades Big Brother by Akuruoulo(m): 9:47pm On Nov 21, 2019
DonFreshmoney:
We all know wizkid helped her bag this..

How
Re: Tacha Becomes Ciroc Ambassador, Shades Big Brother by Austineva(m): 9:49pm On Nov 21, 2019
ernieboy:
have u had any physical contact with her? How do u know she actually has body odor
U, how do u knw that she does not have a body odour? Sentiment apart. Give me a single proof that she doesn't have a body odour and I will give u more that 10 proof that she has a very terrible body odour that is capable of killing all d fishes in pacific ocean. Am waiting for ur proof which I knw very well that u have none to give. Don't just quote just because others are quoting. I knw u might have learnt ur lesson now. Thank u!
Re: Tacha Becomes Ciroc Ambassador, Shades Big Brother by bluebay(m): 9:50pm On Nov 21, 2019
kulekaa:
globe ko bulb ni
Hater, hope you've gotten the latest news on Tachas endorsement as claimed? Lol

1 Like

Re: Tacha Becomes Ciroc Ambassador, Shades Big Brother by Sewgon79(m): 11:12am On Nov 23, 2019
Timileyin1234:

She is running her mouth, I don’t hate anyone. Was she not the cause of her disqualification

Have you heard that Ciroc confirmed TACHA as their brand Ambassador.

Re: Tacha Becomes Ciroc Ambassador, Shades Big Brother by Sewgon79(m): 11:18am On Nov 23, 2019
grossintel:
I didn't call you Richard lol, and I'm not calling out your parents. Read what I wrote again, we all promised to make our mother proud at some point. I created an illusion to that context advising you to channel that energy to yourself and bet on that. Celebrities thrive because some people give a f*&k about what they eat, drink, wear, say, even when they sneeze. You can call it fan base or anything you like, the day you realise you need to turn the other way and face your business that's the day you'll be free.

Re: Tacha Becomes Ciroc Ambassador, Shades Big Brother by Timileyin1234(m): 11:20am On Nov 23, 2019
Sewgon79:

Have you heard that Ciroc confirmed TACHA as their brand Ambassador.
So, I shu remove pant

Re: Tacha Becomes Ciroc Ambassador, Shades Big Brother by Sewgon79(m): 11:20am On Nov 23, 2019
Timileyin1234:

So, I shu remove pant

Re: Tacha Becomes Ciroc Ambassador, Shades Big Brother by bluebay(m): 9:28pm On Nov 23, 2019
flyingdutchman:

That is false. I have ZERO interest in both of them but, I have followed closely. It seems Tacha is more marketable. She has got a stronger personality. That said, I wish them both the best.
You mean stronger odour and madness ?
Re: Tacha Becomes Ciroc Ambassador, Shades Big Brother by Sewgon79(m): 9:16am On Nov 24, 2019
flyingdutchman:

That is false. I have ZERO interest in both of them but, I have followed closely. It seems Tacha is more marketable. She has got a stronger personality. That said, I wish them both the best.

You are right my, gbam
Re: Tacha Becomes Ciroc Ambassador, Shades Big Brother by Phenomenal16(f): 2:36pm On Nov 24, 2019
ademidedavid:
Her tongue though!!!
....my dear ooo....I wonder.. The thing come long like phallus

1 Like

Re: Tacha Becomes Ciroc Ambassador, Shades Big Brother by Alex09(m): 7:01pm On Nov 24, 2019
bluebay:
Just give Thanks to God and don't shade anyone coz even if dMW sef sign you, you won't be as popular nor wealthy up to Mercy.. she's gone global already.
Really

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

If I Have My Way, I Will Marry Tonto C. Dikeh. / Mompha Flies First Class, Rocks Face Mask / I Don't Have Sex With My Partner - Juliana Olayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.