Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,759 members, 7,809,925 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:19 PM

Inivitation To An Interview - Are They Real? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Inivitation To An Interview - Are They Real? (504 Views)

Linkedin, Indeed And Others Are They Real And Useful? / It's Urgent - Are They Real Or Fake? / Lady Reveals She Slept With A Manager During An Interview And Got The Job! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Inivitation To An Interview - Are They Real? by Nobody: 11:32am On Nov 21, 2019
Hi guys!
I just got an invitation from ehealth4everyone and they asked me to come today. Why would they send me an invitation just the day they want to interview me? Why would they ask me to come with my laptop (if I have)? What if I go with my laptop and fail to return home with it? Are they real?
Re: Inivitation To An Interview - Are They Real? by nuel000: 2:11pm On Nov 21, 2019
I've seen their ads so many times I think they're real

(1) (Reply)

Job Opportunities In Delta State - Weekly Updates. / Mexiloyd Luxury Rooms And Suites Por / Customer Service Representative

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.