Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:18 AM

Open Letter : I am tired about everything - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Open Letter : I am tired about everything (1641 Views)

After Reading Soludo's Letter, I Love Peter Obi More And Know He Will Win / Iam Now A Biafran Am Tired Of Injustice Of Nigeria- Dino Melaye / I Am Running Because I Am Tired, Ezekwesili Reveals As She Campaigns In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open Letter : I am tired about everything by Dadaboy: 2:53pm On Nov 21, 2019

3 Likes

Re: Open Letter : I am tired about everything by Dadaboy: 3:06pm On Nov 21, 2019

5 Likes

Re: Open Letter : I am tired about everything by Dadaboy: 3:21pm On Nov 21, 2019

1 Like

Re: Open Letter : I am tired about everything by Dadaboy: 3:30pm On Nov 21, 2019

1 Like

Re: Open Letter : I am tired about everything by owunabastard: 3:37pm On Nov 21, 2019
Which part of the country you came from? and which party you voted in 2015? You know why i am asking this question, majority of Igbos did not vote APC and anything happening in the country, they do not care
Dadaboy:
I can’t cope with humans around me. I love working towards earning money. but look, we’re in November. I earn a good saving every month but i can barely spot investments because of problems i must attend to. mostly gadgets or mechanical misfortunes, family, girlfriend or people around me (no regrets). but for how long would it go on.

4 Likes

Re: Open Letter : I am tired about everything by Dadaboy: 3:39pm On Nov 21, 2019
owunabastard:
Which part of the country you came from? and which party you voted in 2015?
have never participated in Nigerian Elections, i supported APC in 2015 which i regret for long

7 Likes

Re: Open Letter : I am tired about everything by lastmessenger: 3:43pm On Nov 21, 2019
The solution is save money and move to a better country.

I always remember what Elon musk said about immigrating to America. He said America is a place where a lot of things are possible (both good and bad). This thought was what made him leave to Canada and from Canada to United states and today we have Tesla making waves in the automobile industry in the US.

Again if you can save money and leave to a better country where things are done in an orderly manner.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Letter : I am tired about everything by IGBOSON1: 3:51pm On Nov 21, 2019
owunabastard:
Which part of the country you came from? and which party you voted in 2015? You know why i am asking this question, majority of Igbos did not vote APC and anything happening in the country, they do not care

Word! wink

Problem with Nigeria is that it’s filled with bigoted, nepotistic dumbfucks! They far outnumber the sensible ones, and they’ve been calling the shots since the late 60s!

4 Likes

Re: Open Letter : I am tired about everything by IGBOSON1: 3:52pm On Nov 21, 2019
Dadaboy:

I am from Delta state. Even though i have never participated in Nigerian Elections, i supported APC in 2015 which i regret for long

Hehehehe grin grin grin wink

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter : I am tired about everything by Dadaboy: 3:53pm On Nov 21, 2019
lastmessenger:
The solution is save money and move to a better country.

I always remember what Elon musk said about immigrating to America. He said America is a place where a lot of things are possible (both good and bad). This thought was what made him leave to Canada and from Canada to United states and today we have Tesla making waves in the automobile industry in the US.

Again if you can save money and leave to a better country where things are done in an orderly manner.
Now that is my actual problem now. I can’t save money anymore

Every money i am saving lately goes in helping a mechanical case or family or people around me

Even when i earn a reasonable amount of money for my age.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter : I am tired about everything by johnmartus(m): 3:58pm On Nov 21, 2019
Stupid question.
owunabastard:

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter : I am tired about everything by lastmessenger: 4:22pm On Nov 21, 2019
Dadaboy:

Now that is my actual problem now. I can’t save money anymore

Every money i am saving lately goes in helping a mechanical case or family or people around me

Even when i earn a reasonable amount of money for my age.
if you fail no one will ask if there are mechanical case or family or people around you.
By the way what do you mean by mechanical case?

1 Like

Re: Open Letter : I am tired about everything by IGBOSON1: 4:33pm On Nov 21, 2019
lastmessenger:
if you fail no one will ask if there are mechanical case or family or people around you.

Probably his car!

3 Likes

Re: Open Letter : I am tired about everything by helinues: 4:34pm On Nov 21, 2019
embarassed embarassed
Re: Open Letter : I am tired about everything by Ekwensu12: 4:53pm On Nov 21, 2019
[s]
helinues:
embarassed embarassed
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Open Letter : I am tired about everything by Dadaboy: 5:52pm On Nov 21, 2019
lastmessenger:
Just yesterday, i spent exactly N110k fixing my damaged phone screen, N26k fixing my generator i spent 70k fixing the other week.

And also, over 60k on family related issues

Unplanned problems almost everyday

1 Like

Re: Open Letter : I am tired about everything by Dadaboy: 5:53pm On Nov 21, 2019
IGBOSON1:

Probably his car!
not exactly
Re: Open Letter : I am tired about everything by myright: 5:56pm On Nov 21, 2019
following
Re: Open Letter : I am tired about everything by LabDNA: 6:05pm On Nov 21, 2019
Dadaboy:

Just yesterday, i spent about N110k fixing my damaged phone screen, N26k fixing my generator i spent 70k fixing the other week.

And also, over 60k on family related issues

Unplanned problems almost everyday

Spent 110k fixing a phone? Does it make calls to God?

I own 2 offices in 2 big cities in this country and earn in seven figures but I still find it difficult to understand why people who earn lesser spend more on gadgets.

One of employee's phone is way beyond her financial muscle but I don't really care as long as my money is not missing.

I don't know how much you earn, might even be bigger than mine but I will never catch myself using a phone that costs above N20k to fix as long I still earn money in Naira. I dey craze?

5 Likes

Re: Open Letter : I am tired about everything by Dadaboy: 6:05pm On Nov 21, 2019
Need advice on how to help myself because the problems everyday are getting out of hand

1 Like

Re: Open Letter : I am tired about everything by Dadaboy: 6:07pm On Nov 21, 2019

1 Like

Re: Open Letter : I am tired about everything by Dadaboy: 6:13pm On Nov 21, 2019
My family puts me under pressure to get married.

Girlfriend wont stop letting me know her parents are complaining too much

Money money money troubles everywhere

1 Like

Re: Open Letter : I am tired about everything by 1beat(m): 6:21pm On Nov 21, 2019
Be grateful to God ..

1. thank God you are not spending the money you have on drugs, some people life fully depend on drugs. they can't do without it or visiting hospital monthly.

2. At 28 you are complaining like this. if you don't know you are still young to get it right and amend your ways. when a man of 45 still hope on what future will bring, you are already losing hope.

3. What you are passthrough now will give you wired knowledge about life. soon things will change for good. that is life for you.

4 Every countries as challenges they are facing , stop looking them from outside believing all is well in every countries. I know Nigeria case is worst, you are here for a purpose and your case will be different

5. move close to God and stop masturbation
a) masturbation of heart
b) masturbation of eyes
c) masturbation of hand ...

6 always have sense of appreciation to God

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Letter : I am tired about everything by cronsberg: 6:37pm On Nov 21, 2019
Op, believe me you are not insane or mentally challenged, it's just the Nigerian failed system making life highly unbearable for us. Am facing the same thing. the whole country has broken down. nothing is working the way it's supposed to. everyone is busy cheating and defrauding everyone else. losing hope is completely normal in this situation. and as one commenter said, the only remedy is just to save money and leave this country. that's exactly what am doing too.

3 Likes

Re: Open Letter : I am tired about everything by Nobody: 6:45pm On Nov 21, 2019
Dadaboy:

I am a tech person and earn seven figures too for years. These gadgets i work with them

Young man your troubles are self-inflicted. If you're in tech and can earn $3k plus a month, then na you use your hands hold your legs for ground. You can easily move to another country if you want to. Even nearby Ghana where things are a lot smoother.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Letter : I am tired about everything by Dadaboy: 7:30pm On Nov 21, 2019
Hedonini:

Young man your troubles are self-inflicted. If you're in tech and can earn $3k plus a month, then na you use your hands hold your legs for ground. You can easily move to another country if you want to. Even nearby Ghana where things are a lot smoother.
You did not read where i wrote i have a problem with Africa and it’s surrounding.
So far i have only coped fine with South Africa

1 Like

Re: Open Letter : I am tired about everything by Dadaboy: 7:31pm On Nov 21, 2019
1beat:
Be grateful to God ..

1. thank God you are not spending the money you have on drugs, some people life fully depend on drugs. they can't do without it or visiting hospital monthly.

2. At 28 you are complaining like this. if you don't know you are still young to get it right and amend your ways. when a man of 45 still hope on what future will bring, you are already losing hope.

3. What you are passthrough now will give you wired knowledge about life. soon things will change for good. that is life for you.

4 Every countries as challenges they are facing , stop looking them from outside believing all is well in every countries. I know Nigeria case is worst, you are here for a purpose and your case will be different

5. move close to God and stop masturbation
a) masturbation of heart
b) masturbation of eyes
c) masturbation of hand ...

6 always have sense of appreciation to God

Makes sense except the 5th
I have serious issues with Religion. and then, i have never masturbated

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Open Letter : I am tired about everything by Dadaboy: 7:33pm On Nov 21, 2019
cronsberg:
Op, believe me you are not insane or mentally challenged, it's just the Nigerian failed system making life highly unbearable for us. Am facing the same thing. the whole country has broken down. nothing is working the way it's supposed to. everyone is busy cheating and defrauding everyone else. losing hope is completely normal in this situation. and as one commenter said, the only remedy is just to save money and leave this country. that's exactly what am doing too.

Exactly, it is truly unbearable
Re: Open Letter : I am tired about everything by denko(m): 7:46pm On Nov 21, 2019
If I were you I will drink otapiapia and die. Bastards allowing their emotion to control them instead of them controlling their emotion. Who told you with this kind of your thought you will succeed in US UK and you are even from my state, Delta State. You were supposed to be born a woman or a chicken. Do you think this three letters MAN is momoi and akamu or akara is not ordinary word you have to earn it. Quit complaining and be a man or else I sewn you blouse.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter : I am tired about everything by Dadaboy: 7:48pm On Nov 21, 2019
denko:
If I were you I will drink otapiapia and die. Bastards allowing their emotion to control them instead of them controlling their emotion. Who told you with this kind of your thought you will succeed in US UK and you are even from my state, Delta State. You were supposed to be born a woman or a chicken. Do you think this three letters MAN is momoi and akamu or akara is not ordinary word you have to earn it. Quit complaining and be a man or else I sewn you blouse.
You might die before me oh
Maybe tonight or tomorrow sef

1 Like

Re: Open Letter : I am tired about everything by denko(m): 7:52pm On Nov 21, 2019
You love life and you are dieing slowly please get a life and quit complaining. ekpa na
Re: Open Letter : I am tired about everything by 1beat(m): 8:01pm On Nov 21, 2019
Makes sense except the 5th I have serious issues with Religion. and then, i have never masturbated
... very good !!!
then stop believing in your power and understanding and move close to God. pray against stagnation .. blv me all will be fine very soon

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Popular Monikers That Re Happy With Dss. Yiu Can Add Yours / Nigeria Senator Could Not Pronounce Coronavirus video / Even CJN Can't Properly Spell Covid-19.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.