Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,438 members, 7,954,737 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:13 AM

Open Letter : I am tired about everything - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Open Letter : I am tired about everything (1724 Views)

After Reading Soludo's Letter, I Love Peter Obi More And Know He Will Win / Iam Now A Biafran Am Tired Of Injustice Of Nigeria- Dino Melaye / I Am Running Because I Am Tired, Ezekwesili Reveals As She Campaigns In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Open Letter : I am tired about everything by 1beat(m): 8:01pm On Nov 21, 2019
Makes sense except the 5th I have serious issues with Religion. and then, i have never masturbated
... very good !!!
then stop believing in your power and understanding and move close to God. pray against stagnation .. blv me all will be fine very soon
Re: Open Letter : I am tired about everything by ChoCho54(f): 8:41pm On Nov 21, 2019
lastmessen noger:
The solution is save money and move to a better country.

I always remember what Elon musk said about immigrating to America. He said America is a place where a lot of things are possible (both good and bad). This thought was what made him leave to Canada and from Canada to United states and today we have Tesla making waves in the automobile industry in the US.

Again if you can save money and leave to a better country where things are done in an orderly manner.
While you Southerners keep running abroad, the fulanis continue taking over the south.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter : I am tired about everything by Danzakidakura(m): 9:23pm On Nov 21, 2019
Dadaboy:

I am from Delta state. Even though i have never participated in Nigerian Elections, i supported APC in 2015 which i regret for long
all those who voted in this monster into power. ......
Re: Open Letter : I am tired about everything by sofiscatedmoron: 9:57pm On Nov 21, 2019
a corporate shoe shiner in a developed nation earns better than a graduate banker in 9ja
coporate

#use your head

1 Like

Re: Open Letter : I am tired about everything by Nobody: 1:29am On Dec 01, 2019
You are even a mentally challenged fool and I have been wasting my time replying u this is the last one am done
Dadaboy:
OPEN LETTER

Hello everyone, Good day to you.

Forgive to say not much of my identity is necessary, but i am 28 years of age with serious mental issues i’d like to share.

Almost everyday, i am tired. Tired of almost everything. do not get it wrong. my issues are not exactly financial.

For a record, i care less about possibility of an advice on subjects relating to choices made from self improvement.

Straight to the point. my problem is my environment. i am tired of everything around me. The way people think, they way the nation go on. I am tired of everything happening in Nigeria.

Nigeria as a country is a difficult place to live in. i mean something must be holding you down or keep you unhappy.

“It will not be fair if i have ambitions and my environment keep depriving me of it”.

Today, a certain hashtag Bleep up my mood. #Vision2020

Do you still remember?

Today is November 21st, 2019. Booooooooooom. 2020 is here

My thoughts flew back to the days. i am 28 years old already but nothing has changed despite all the promises. The government, the churches, the politicians, the people and the nation’s structure itself, have failed.

If you can identify a delusional popular belief, you can find what lies hidden behind it: the contrarian truth. - Nietzsche

I am sick of religious ways of Nigerians even despite being one before. I wouldn’t need to go into that to not have these conventional disagreements here too.

Rich, middle class, less privileged ! Will almost be correct to say, “Only the wealthy people know God” if we ignore the politicians, the criminals, deceptors and the evil doers.

I am not proud to be a Nigerian and i wish i was never born in the midst of dumb people everywhere and this makes me sick everytime.
Is there any other one out there feeling such way ?
Re: Open Letter : I am tired about everything by Dadaboy: 11:41am On Dec 06, 2019
Vida04:
You are even a mentally challenged fool and I have been wasting my time replying u this is the last one am done
so this fool is here looking for who is jobless like himself ?
Re: Open Letter : I am tired about everything by Nobody: 7:32am On Dec 07, 2019
Dadaboy:
so this fool that I am is here looking for who is jobless like me ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Miyetti Allah & Govt Complicity Revealed: Saidu Hamma Talks. This Is A Bombshell / Coronavirus Has Exposed Terrible Leadership In Nigeria, Says Cardinal Okogie / Arrogance Made Bode Thomas Barked Like Dog, Died Within 24 Hrs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.