Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,165 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:15 AM

I Hope Its A Speculation That Vats Increased - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Hope Its A Speculation That Vats Increased (205 Views)

My Woman's Sex Libido Just Increased / I Hope I’m Not Dating A Corporate Olosho? Help, It’s My Girlfriend & Waist Beads / My Experience (I Hope This Encourages Someone Out There) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Hope Its A Speculation That Vats Increased by johnmartus(m): 3:36pm On Nov 21, 2019
If its true that vats as been increased please justify the reason why government must increase vats please
Let us be rational. Forget about who vote Buhari or Atiku. This is about our country. January will be a disaster for many people Especially those who are jobless, if its true that vats increased.
Re: I Hope Its A Speculation That Vats Increased by healthserve(m): 3:38pm On Nov 21, 2019
What have you been... How do I talk am

Borders coming back

PHCn tariffs increased over 300% since resumption of office and proposal to rase vat by 2.5% though application denied on the floor of the house.

But then CBN stamp duty makes life worse than even VAT increase. You'll all bear the burden

I'm a To-go-lese.
Re: I Hope Its A Speculation That Vats Increased by johnmartus(m): 3:58pm On Nov 21, 2019
shocked
healthserve:
What have you been... How do I talk am

Borders coming back

PHCn tariffs increased over 300% since resumption of office and proposal to rase vat by 2.5% though application denied on the floor of the house.

But then CBN stamp duty makes life worse than even VAT increase. You'll all bear the burden

I'm a To-go-lese.
Re: I Hope Its A Speculation That Vats Increased by healthserve(m): 4:00pm On Nov 21, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Checkout The Fastest Way To Become A Writer Online / What Is The Myth On Love And Relationships Which Everyone Believes In / New Series Alert: "Leave To Live" Episode 1 Out Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.