Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Bring Back My Ex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bring Back My Ex (483 Views)

Uju Obianujueo: "My Big Boobs Bring Joy And Pain" (Photos) / My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother / Is Your Relationship At The Edge? Bring Back The Spark With These 5 Tips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bring Back My Ex by Montilar123(m): 3:59pm On Nov 21, 2019
Its a pleasure for me to write this testimony about how i got my love back few month ago. i have been reading so many comments of some people who got their loved ones back but i never believed them. I was hurt and depressed so I was too curious and wanted to try then i contacted him through his email when i contact him, he assured me 100% that he will help me and bring my love back i pleaded with him to help me out. My trial today was a great success, he helped me just as he promised. he made the spell and told me my love will come back within 3 days i agreed with him i did what he told me to do to my greatest surprise my result was awesome, my love came to me begging and asking for my forgiveness after abandoning me for a long time. i am really happy that i have him back I have waited for so long to be very sure that he is really back before writing this testimony. so i guess its time i recommend anyone going through Heartbeat and broken marriages contact him on +2349050385991 and his email address gclinton024@gmail.com
Thanks for taking time to read.

1 Share

Re: Bring Back My Ex by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:28pm On Nov 21, 2019
...and some poor soul will believe the above nonsense....kai!

[img]https://media./images/7e9b55dac6a38afcd15cea45f63c953c/tenor.gif[/img]

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Can U Cheat On Your Husband/boyfriend Because Of Davido / I Demand An Apology From Ubunja / I Square Accolade .mp3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.