Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

Chioma Discloses Why She Produces A Lot Of Milk To Feed Ifeanyi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chioma Discloses Why She Produces A Lot Of Milk To Feed Ifeanyi (2535 Views)

Davido’s Fiancée Chioma Discloses What She Wants After Having A Bad Day / Shakira Discloses Why She Won’t Marry Pique Despite Having Two Kids Together / Bovi Calls Out Student Who Stole His Tin Of Milk 24 Years Ago In School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chioma Discloses Why She Produces A Lot Of Milk To Feed Ifeanyi by ginimary: 4:37pm On Nov 21, 2019
SOURCE(NAIJAPALABA.COM)-Latest celebrity mother in town, Chioma Rowland, soon-to-be Adeleke, has taken to her social media page to share some parts of her motherhood journey with fans.

Chioma who is popular girlfriend of top musician, Davido, recently gave birth to the singer’s son to the joy of fans on social media. After the boy’s name was revealed to be Ifeanyi, many people have taken to calling Chioma Mama Ifeanyi.

The glowing new mother recently took to her Instastory to reveal that she actually produces a lot of breast milk to feed her son. In the screenshot of the chat shared on her page, Chioma added that it is the reason for Ifeanyi being a big baby.

Finally, Chioma shared details with her fans on how she is able to achieve the feat. According to her, she eats a lot of oats, fish, chicken, drinks water and more.

Very interesting. Perhaps her tips will help some mothers.

Read more at: https://naijapalaba.com/entertainment/chioma-discloses-why-she-produces-a-lot-of-milk-to-feed-ifeanyi/

1 Like

Re: Chioma Discloses Why She Produces A Lot Of Milk To Feed Ifeanyi by Jentle244: 4:43pm On Nov 21, 2019
Are u sure it is baby ifeanyi that sucks all of them. Are u sure papa ifeanyi no follow?

Haba say the truth na

4 Likes

Re: Chioma Discloses Why She Produces A Lot Of Milk To Feed Ifeanyi by Skyfornia(m): 4:44pm On Nov 21, 2019
ginimary:

Finally, Chioma shared details with her fans on how she is able to achieve the feat. According to her, she eats a lot of oats, fish, chicken, drinks water and more.

Nwanyi oma...incase you are wondering what the more is....it is Davido's cụm. shocked
Re: Chioma Discloses Why She Produces A Lot Of Milk To Feed Ifeanyi by Jentle244: 4:48pm On Nov 21, 2019
All this food Just to produce milk.

Cow. i mean maalu eats only grass yet see the amount of milk. But you fish oat and chicken... ewo.

Abi your breast milk contain 36 vitamins

1 Like

Re: Chioma Discloses Why She Produces A Lot Of Milk To Feed Ifeanyi by Jentle244: 4:49pm On Nov 21, 2019
Skyfornia:

Nwanyi oma...incase you are wondering what the more is....it is Davido's cụm

milk of life ba grin grin grin
Re: Chioma Discloses Why She Produces A Lot Of Milk To Feed Ifeanyi by Skyfornia(m): 4:51pm On Nov 21, 2019
Jentle244:

milk of life ba grin grin grin

Natural-undiluted.. shocked
Re: Chioma Discloses Why She Produces A Lot Of Milk To Feed Ifeanyi by Jentle244: 4:53pm On Nov 21, 2019
Skyfornia:

Natural-undiluted.. shocked

And very THICK

Re: Chioma Discloses Why She Produces A Lot Of Milk To Feed Ifeanyi by Skyfornia(m): 4:55pm On Nov 21, 2019
Jentle244:

And very THICK

Bros you too spoil...see as you wan spoil me.
Re: Chioma Discloses Why She Produces A Lot Of Milk To Feed Ifeanyi by Fabolousibk1(m): 4:56pm On Nov 21, 2019
He no concerns me ...my own be say

When did you know that BRA simply means Breast Residential Area?

Re: Chioma Discloses Why She Produces A Lot Of Milk To Feed Ifeanyi by Jentle244: 5:01pm On Nov 21, 2019
Skyfornia:

Bros you too spoil...see as you wan spoil me.

na u spoil pass infact i dey learn from you
Re: Chioma Discloses Why She Produces A Lot Of Milk To Feed Ifeanyi by Jentle244: 5:03pm On Nov 21, 2019
Fabolousibk1:
He no concerns me ...my own be say

When did you know that BRA simply means Breast Residential Area?

hehehe... but thiz one wey some girls breat dey jump out. e be like say the residential area don dey over populated

1 Like

Re: Chioma Discloses Why She Produces A Lot Of Milk To Feed Ifeanyi by ddaammyy(f): 6:54pm On Nov 21, 2019
Skyfornia:

Nwanyi oma...incase you are wondering what the more is....it is Davido's cụm. shocked
chaieeee tongue
Re: Chioma Discloses Why She Produces A Lot Of Milk To Feed Ifeanyi by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:59pm On Nov 21, 2019
so she is actually saying that she produces a lot of milk and thats why he is a big baby....really?! BWAAAAAAAH!

[img]https://media./images/2fa02869411752448ffd6793d235cfcd/tenor.gif[/img]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chioma Discloses Why She Produces A Lot Of Milk To Feed Ifeanyi by LadySarah: 9:50pm On Nov 21, 2019
Jentle244:
All this food Just to produce milk.

Cow. i mean maalu eats only grass yet see the amount of milk. But you fish oat and chicken... ewo.

Abi your breast milk contain 36 vitamins

It contains 36 vitamins and more.She is only encoura
ging new noms to Ebf.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Actor Andrew Dunbar Of Game Of Throne Is Dead / Davido Steps Out With His Wife Chioma In Dubai,As They Both Have Fun Together. / Deontay Wilder Rushed To Hospital After Brutal Defeat To Fury

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.