Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,582 members, 7,820,104 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

2nd Niger Bridge: See The Upclose Images Of The Ongoing Construction + Report - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2nd Niger Bridge: See The Upclose Images Of The Ongoing Construction + Report (5568 Views)

2nd Niger Bridge: See The New Look As Construction Works Continue - (Oct Update) / BBC Documentary On Nigerians Living Under Lagos Bridge. See Reactions (Pics) / Fashola Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2nd Niger Bridge: See The Upclose Images Of The Ongoing Construction + Report by jahsharon: 9:17pm On Nov 21, 2019
hammerD:

WEN WILL BUHARI START THE RAILWAY LINK BRIDGE?

Which bridge? At what place?
Re: 2nd Niger Bridge: See The Upclose Images Of The Ongoing Construction + Report by Tranquillity360: 9:27pm On Nov 21, 2019
God bless GEJ for starting the project,If not who would have start it.

I remember how work was going fast there in 2014 and early 2015 until buhari won the election and the work stopped.then later start again in 2018.
Re: 2nd Niger Bridge: See The Upclose Images Of The Ongoing Construction + Report by helinues: 9:53pm On Nov 21, 2019
Tranquillity360:

I remember how work was going fast there in 2014 and early 2015 until buhari won the election and the work stopped.then later start again in 2018.

You mean the projects on paper.. Could you provide us with the pictures of 2nd Niger bridge during GEJ's term?
Re: 2nd Niger Bridge: See The Upclose Images Of The Ongoing Construction + Report by Ekwensu12: 10:05pm On Nov 21, 2019
[s]
helinues:

You mean the projects on paper.. Could you provide us with the pictures of 2nd Niger bridge during GEJ's term?
[/s]

1 Like

Re: 2nd Niger Bridge: See The Upclose Images Of The Ongoing Construction + Report by luluosas(m): 10:10pm On Nov 21, 2019
Let me go and read the news now
Re: 2nd Niger Bridge: See The Upclose Images Of The Ongoing Construction + Report by meccuno: 10:16pm On Nov 21, 2019
Turantula:
O boy! See army of workers working round the clock like they want to finish it in a weeks time.
NB:only ZonB(s) can see them
grin

1 Like

Re: 2nd Niger Bridge: See The Upclose Images Of The Ongoing Construction + Report by meccuno: 10:18pm On Nov 21, 2019
Eartquake1:

This particular picture has been snapped from all angles and shown here by the fake news bearer
both angle of elevation and depression.
Re: 2nd Niger Bridge: See The Upclose Images Of The Ongoing Construction + Report by helinues: 10:37pm On Nov 21, 2019
Ekwensu12:
[s][/s]

1 Like

Re: 2nd Niger Bridge: See The Upclose Images Of The Ongoing Construction + Report by Ttipsy(f): 10:38pm On Nov 21, 2019
obiekunie2:
my take?

ok - i just wan ask small kwesson!

this bridge is it just to cross river niger - that is between asaba and onitsha a distance of just 12 kilometers abi na Atlantic ocean the bridge wan cross wey then don dey buildam for almost 8 years now!
d tin tire me oh. ordinary River bridge not even ocean bridge.. u can imagine 4th mainland bridge will take 100 years. lol
Re: 2nd Niger Bridge: See The Upclose Images Of The Ongoing Construction + Report by udemzyudex(m): 12:09am On Nov 22, 2019
obiekunie2:
my take?

ok - i just wan ask small kwesson!

this bridge is it just to cross river niger - that is between asaba and onitsha a distance of just 12 kilometers abi na Atlantic ocean the bridge wan cross wey then don dey buildam for almost 8 years now!

The thing tire me ooo
Re: 2nd Niger Bridge: See The Upclose Images Of The Ongoing Construction + Report by lukui: 12:22am On Nov 22, 2019
God make heaven and earth in six days. He can conjure it out of nothing, but scholars say He is teaching us how to plan.

I think the FG needs to look inwards about plans to complete this project, cos all I observe is just talk and talk.

When will you finish this project?
Re: 2nd Niger Bridge: See The Upclose Images Of The Ongoing Construction + Report by MetaPhysical: 6:28am On Nov 22, 2019
Awon omo onile for Onistha bridge head don collect money. We see work is progressing again after work was stopped for non-payment of "owo mida". grin

Make i hail my nwanna small

Igbo kwenu!
Igbo kwenu!!
Igbo kwenu!!!

Christmas don near o grin

1 Like

Re: 2nd Niger Bridge: See The Upclose Images Of The Ongoing Construction + Report by Temptee101(m): 6:30am On Nov 22, 2019
shocked

Autoreportng or whatever stop this propaganda

I passed through the bridge last week, no work is going on there, work has been stagnant for long. These are definitely old pictures, unless they just resumed few days ago

Let's stop all these nonsense for once please
Re: 2nd Niger Bridge: See The Upclose Images Of The Ongoing Construction + Report by Nobody: 6:58am On Nov 22, 2019
Temptee101:
shocked

Autoreportng or whatever stop this propaganda

I passed through the bridge last week, no work is going on there, work has been stagnant for long. These are definitely old pictures, unless they just resume few days ago

Let's stop all these nonsense for once please

He won't stop.

Didn't you notice he is been paid and sponsored to do this.

He is under FG media payroll.

1 Like

Re: 2nd Niger Bridge: See The Upclose Images Of The Ongoing Construction + Report by Dikebuka: 7:02am On Nov 22, 2019
Every time second Niger bridge..una no deh tire..Always trying to justify that APC is working in Igboland
Re: 2nd Niger Bridge: See The Upclose Images Of The Ongoing Construction + Report by chukel(m): 7:18am On Nov 22, 2019
MelesZenawi:
Second Niger bridge again?

Many reporters will not make heaven even if they repent later on in their life.

One picture recycled in varios forms, turned down in different pattern just to deceive unsuspecting audience.

This bridge that is nearing 20 years before it will be completed, is it going to reach owerri or is it not just to cross asaba to onitsha.

Even so many cross same river from asaba to onitsha with boat and fast.

Is obvious they are planting bomb there and telling us they are building bridge.

Just to build a bridge to cross over now takes 30 years to be completed.

The reporter must have been bribed and paid to be doing this.

shame no de catch you? No difference between you and the devil. What most of you don't understand about life is that your attitude creates an ambience around you. This ambience shapes your life. Just check your life and juxtapose with the attitude of lies, deceit, hate and ingratitude. Do you see where your life problems emanate from?
Re: 2nd Niger Bridge: See The Upclose Images Of The Ongoing Construction + Report by chukel(m): 7:20am On Nov 22, 2019
Tranquillity360:

white lies

1 Like

Re: 2nd Niger Bridge: See The Upclose Images Of The Ongoing Construction + Report by Nobody: 7:22am On Nov 22, 2019
chukel:
shame no de catch you? No difference between you and the devil. What most of you don't understand about life is that your attitude creates an ambience around you. This ambience shapes your life. Just check your life and juxtapose with the attitude of lies, deceit, hate and ingratitude. Do you see where your life problems emanate from?

English is never your calling unless you now overwhelmed by it's sounds.

What difference do you make when you can't even point out any positive change from the pictures.

My son went to school and now he is educated...with grammar.

Ndi uchu.
Re: 2nd Niger Bridge: See The Upclose Images Of The Ongoing Construction + Report by StaffofOrayan(m): 8:15am On Nov 22, 2019
Una go just destroy person career with una bad mouth,

MelesZenawi:

He won't stop.

Didn't you notice he is been paid and sponsored to do this.

He is under FG media payroll.
Re: 2nd Niger Bridge: See The Upclose Images Of The Ongoing Construction + Report by wwwihy: 8:19am On Nov 22, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
God bless Dr Goodluck Ebele Jonathan for starting this project and paid in full before leaving office.
You need to return your Certificates, if any, and subsequently render apologies to your teachers and parents for disgracing them in the public
Re: 2nd Niger Bridge: See The Upclose Images Of The Ongoing Construction + Report by wwwihy: 8:22am On Nov 22, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
God bless Dr Goodluck Ebele Jonathan for starting this project and paid in full before leaving office.

Re: 2nd Niger Bridge: See The Upclose Images Of The Ongoing Construction + Report by wwwihy: 8:24am On Nov 22, 2019
MelesZenawi:
Second Niger bridge again?

Many reporters will not make heaven even if they repent later on in their life.

One picture recycled in varios forms, turned down in different pattern just to deceive unsuspecting audience.

This bridge that is nearing 20 years before it will be completed, is it going to reach owerri or is it not just to cross asaba to onitsha.

Even so many cross same river from asaba to onitsha with boat and fast.

Is obvious they are planting bomb there and telling us they are building bridge.

Just to build a bridge to cross over now takes 30 years to be completed.

The reporter must have been bribed and paid to be doing this.

Re: 2nd Niger Bridge: See The Upclose Images Of The Ongoing Construction + Report by Tranquillity360: 8:37am On Nov 22, 2019
chukel:
white lies
The site i pass twice every day.

Believe what ever you like.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Evidence: Tinubu Will Lose & Return The Certificate / Ex-abia Gov Sets Up Varsity / Fani Kayode Embarass Channels TV Interviewer On Live Tv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.