Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,732 members, 7,824,063 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme: Uniformed Policemen Kidnapped Me, Killed My Orderly - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme: Uniformed Policemen Kidnapped Me, Killed My Orderly (27189 Views)

Policemen ‘kidnapped’ Me, Collected N1m For My Release, Man Alleges / JUST IN: Gunmen Kidnap Justice Chioma Nwosu-iheme Of The Court Of Appeal / Gunmen Kidnap Chioma Nwosu Iheme, Court Appeal Justice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme: Uniformed Policemen Kidnapped Me, Killed My Orderly by Sunnycliff(m): 9:16am On Nov 22, 2019
Thank God you are alive. Security in this nation is in the ebbs
Re: Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme: Uniformed Policemen Kidnapped Me, Killed My Orderly by TroubleMaker47(m): 9:16am On Nov 22, 2019
What is the essence of sim registration and why can't network providers improve on the system to enable quick gps tracking!

3 Likes

Re: Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme: Uniformed Policemen Kidnapped Me, Killed My Orderly by surgical: 9:19am On Nov 22, 2019
angelEmade:
insecurity is too much in Nigeria...unfortunately senate will not see this...
na hate speech dey worry them
Because Nigerians don't take national Assembly elections seriously,they elect riffraffs and people of questionable characters and self serving fellows , the result is what we are seeing

2 Likes

Re: Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme: Uniformed Policemen Kidnapped Me, Killed My Orderly by fabolouz1(m): 9:23am On Nov 22, 2019
The Good news is she's alive. Others are not this privileged even after Ransome has been collected.
May the Good Lord protest each and every one of us.

1 Like

Re: Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme: Uniformed Policemen Kidnapped Me, Killed My Orderly by mu2sa2: 9:28am On Nov 22, 2019
adewumiopeyemi:
Am leaving this country for a place safer
Bros, no place on earth is absolutely safe. In US a lone gun will just burst into a shopping mall or school and gun down dozens of people.

2 Likes

Re: Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme: Uniformed Policemen Kidnapped Me, Killed My Orderly by Lazerone(f): 9:29am On Nov 22, 2019
China is building a green forest city to combat air pollution in their country. See the green construction here.
https://prodesigners.com.ng/china-is-building-a-green-forest-city/

1 Like

Re: Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme: Uniformed Policemen Kidnapped Me, Killed My Orderly by Irore: 9:32am On Nov 22, 2019
sweetonugbu:
Bad

Ask the DPO of the nearest police station to where she was kidnapped in broad daylight. He/she knows the kidnappers.
Re: Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme: Uniformed Policemen Kidnapped Me, Killed My Orderly by Kapilta(m): 9:35am On Nov 22, 2019
angelEmade:
insecurity is too much in Nigeria South South...unfortunately senate will not see this...
na hate speech dey worry them
the worst region to live in. Even north is far better than the useless criminal region. Edo, delta, rivers, bayelsa. Tueh
Re: Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme: Uniformed Policemen Kidnapped Me, Killed My Orderly by IBEXY(m): 9:36am On Nov 22, 2019
When people living abroad vow never to go back to Nigeria, I refuse to blame them because of these.
Twice to one family is too much. I can understand going to war and dying for your country but being slaughtered due to the ineptitude of your country's leaders is a whole lot of waste.
I love my country no dey this one. Its like opening your eyes in soapy waters as the proverb goes.
Re: Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme: Uniformed Policemen Kidnapped Me, Killed My Orderly by DavidEsq(m): 9:36am On Nov 22, 2019
For those 12 years, he protected me with his skin. And finally, he gave his life for me. As long as I live , as long as my family members live, his family will never suffer. His six children will go to any school of their choice, to any level. That’s a promise we, as a family, have made to God.”

Stories

Re: Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme: Uniformed Policemen Kidnapped Me, Killed My Orderly by mechanics(m): 9:43am On Nov 22, 2019
God really saved her.
Re: Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme: Uniformed Policemen Kidnapped Me, Killed My Orderly by Baroba(m): 9:48am On Nov 22, 2019
Shocking and harrowing ordeal for anyone, I shed tears reading this....The animals at NASS are busy sharing money, discussing irrelevant issues such as non existent hate speech, RUGA settlements.. Brain dead idiots headed by a dunce ..

3 Likes

Re: Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme: Uniformed Policemen Kidnapped Me, Killed My Orderly by airbrush: 9:49am On Nov 22, 2019
fergie001:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thesourceng.com/exclusive-why-and-how-appeal-court-judge-nwosu-iheme-was-kidnapped-what-her-abductors-told-her/amp/

Madam Justice, you have broken the internet. We thank God for providing you for us. We are happy you are in our midst. After you, we will not embark on any other job for the next six months. God has blessed us with you in our midst

GOD aka Allah don suffer for Nigeria imagine he providing judges for kidnappers

ok least we go rest for the next 6 months for infamous Benin road?!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme: Uniformed Policemen Kidnapped Me, Killed My Orderly by Edyice: 9:55am On Nov 22, 2019
Those guy are Smart but one mistake will certainly give them away ...

One day
One mistake
That's LIFE cool

1 Like

Re: Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme: Uniformed Policemen Kidnapped Me, Killed My Orderly by fergie001: 9:56am On Nov 22, 2019
airbrush:

Madam Justice, you have broken the internet. We thank God for providing you for us. We are happy you are in our midst. After you, we will not embark on any other job for the next six months. God has blessed us with you in our midst

GOD aka Allah don suffer for Nigeria imagine he providing judges for kidnappers

ok least we go rest for the next 6 months for infamous Benin road?!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hahahahahahaha
Re: Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme: Uniformed Policemen Kidnapped Me, Killed My Orderly by Slymonster(m): 9:57am On Nov 22, 2019
See what kidnappers are now using the Nigeria police uniform to kidnap people because the police that are suppose to protect are arresting people anyhow without warrant and no just cause. Just put people on hilux like they were police.
Same thing is happening with efcc too.

4 Likes

Re: Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme: Uniformed Policemen Kidnapped Me, Killed My Orderly by Shugargal(f): 10:03am On Nov 22, 2019
Awwshh! very touching story. thank God for your release ma'am and may the soul of your Police Orderly and the souls of the faithful departed rest in peace. Amen

1 Like

Re: Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme: Uniformed Policemen Kidnapped Me, Killed My Orderly by Ryan03(f): 10:04am On Nov 22, 2019
payperpost:
lol, everyone knows that security personals are not well taken care of in Nigeria and some senior officers are greedy, I'm even more afraid of them more than the real armed robbers, the first minutes they check your paper on the road, the last minutes they remove unform to rob you in the front, some don't even care to remove uniform, the reason I always travel with a military personal.

giving political thugs back up during election is another thing they are good at, some even remove unform to spearhead the show.

its high time we stop pretending like we don't know but now that it's getting to the people at the top, let see if they will still pretend like they don't know.

but for me when driving on a journey in Nigeria, I do my best to avoid Armed robbers, Police and other elements in uniform, if my mind say run for that policeman, nah speed mehn, some are even good at using needle and thread to write name on old uniform and stand on the road, who knows if that's even his real service name? the best bet is to be careful of the armed robbers , kidnappers and the uniform men because we can't really tell the difference anymore.
your level of stupidity is unmatched both on earth and in space
Re: Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme: Uniformed Policemen Kidnapped Me, Killed My Orderly by sophy17(m): 10:05am On Nov 22, 2019
I didn't know its so bad that criminals could wear full police uniform with hilux pick up and station by road side in broad daylight and kidnap people without being detected, challenged and traced.

I believe the high command of some security agencies may be involved.

1 Like

Re: Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme: Uniformed Policemen Kidnapped Me, Killed My Orderly by Elsucre042: 10:07am On Nov 22, 2019
UNTIL THEY IMPLEMENT THESE SIMPLE RULES, WE WILL CONTINUE TO WITNESS THESE NONSENSE

1.Straight DEATH SENTENCES for EVERY convicted kidnappers, insurgents, n their LAWYERS who represented them as well as corrupt POLITICIANS

2. Every tried and convicted corrupt JUDGES should be sentenced to death.

3. Every tried and convicted persons working with any FORCE(police, army, navy, air force, etc) executed with immediate effect

4. Contractors who fail to execute projects paid for, tried n convicted straight execution without delay

After all these are implemented watch and see Europe America, Asia name it... begging for visa to visit 9ja

Who is with me on this......

Oya hit the like button

5 Likes

Re: Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme: Uniformed Policemen Kidnapped Me, Killed My Orderly by eagleeye2: 10:11am On Nov 22, 2019
The kidnappers quoted verses in the Bible. The Kidnappers called for prayers. The kidnappers mentioned Saul, who later became St Paul.....
Truth be told, those guys are educated and some of them raised in the Christian homes but the reality of living in Nigeria and being Nigerians turned them to what they are now.
"One day the poor will have nothing to eat but the rich".

2 Likes

Re: Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme: Uniformed Policemen Kidnapped Me, Killed My Orderly by bobochem: 10:30am On Nov 22, 2019
blackboy:
Our DSS and NIA need to look into this kidnapping matter .
lolz.d wetting.na people like so wore they are met for.Not kidnappers

1 Like

Re: Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme: Uniformed Policemen Kidnapped Me, Killed My Orderly by Rawtruth1: 10:39am On Nov 22, 2019
And the python is dancing without shame somewhere in the East. What a country of APC!!

1 Like

Re: Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme: Uniformed Policemen Kidnapped Me, Killed My Orderly by CeterisXVII: 10:49am On Nov 22, 2019
BeLookingIDIOT:
They will still be thanking God for the "blessing",and sure they'll also go and give their pastor tithes from the operation.
Did she really give all these details,is she writing a story book
Why should she have hidden it? It is good as she exposed them. undecided

May the vengeance of God strike those kidnappers dead, one by one, for killing her orderly. Useless goats! angry May they never know peace and may their lives be destroyed, as they destroyed the peace of others.....
Re: Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme: Uniformed Policemen Kidnapped Me, Killed My Orderly by CeterisXVII: 10:51am On Nov 22, 2019
Jaqenhghar:
Is this news?
With the current state of that shithole this is what we have come to.
It is news worthy. A lot of people have been kidnapped in Nigeria, that never came back alive. sad

On top of that, she is a high ranking judicial officer. So what makes you think it is not news worthy?

Or are you in support of the kidnappers? shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme: Uniformed Policemen Kidnapped Me, Killed My Orderly by CeterisXVII: 10:52am On Nov 22, 2019
chiboyo:
The high and mighty are also feeling the scourge of insecurity in the land..

I pray for everyone reading this that you will be safe this festive period and no kidnapper or ritualist would see you or your family.
Amen, o! wink
Re: Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme: Uniformed Policemen Kidnapped Me, Killed My Orderly by Nobody: 11:18am On Nov 22, 2019
Ryan03:
your level of stupidity is unmatched both on earth and in space
keep deceiving yourself acting like you don't know the truth even after reading the judge account of her own kidnap story
Re: Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme: Uniformed Policemen Kidnapped Me, Killed My Orderly by Ryan03(f): 11:21am On Nov 22, 2019
payperpost:

keep deceiving yourself acting like you don't know the truth even after reading the judge account of her own kidnap story
if only you have the ability to read and understand, you won't disgrace your self like this. Go and read the post again

1 Like

Re: Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme: Uniformed Policemen Kidnapped Me, Killed My Orderly by VanEFCC: 11:24am On Nov 22, 2019
fergie001:

A group of women had come visiting. The women, most of them, Choristers came from the Cathedral Of The Transfiguration Of The Lord, (CATOL), Anglican Communion, Owerri.

They came to rejoice with one of their own, Hon. Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme, PhD, who had just come back from the Lion’s den. In her words she came out from the land of the dead.

So, the women came to celebrate with her and her family, to praise God for His mercies and protection.

Nwosu-Iheme, is CATOL’s parishioner.

Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme was abducted inside Benin City, around 11.30am, on October 30, not along the Benin- Agbor road as was reported in the media.

For four days, her abductors made no contact with her family or anybody. On the 5th day, they did, and named their price.

And negotiations began

Days ran into two weeks. The negotiation went back on forth. An agreement was reached. On the 13th day, they called for the ransom money to be delivered. They promised to release her that night, somewhere, in Benin. It didn’t happen. And they made no other contact.

But on the 14th day, late evening, Her Lordship’s voice was the sweetest heard by her family in decades of her being wife and mom.

She called from the Protea Hotel, Benin City, to say she has been released; that she was free, and safe.

The CATOL women who came visiting just wanted to see her. To thank God. To pray with, and for her. And to hear her voice, even one word, one sentence.

They got more than they bargained for. They heard the story of her ordeal, why, and how she was abducted.

At some point, a number of the women became emotional. And so did Nwosu-Iheme, especially, when she spoke about her Police Orderly of 12 years, an Inspector. Her voice cracked. Tears rolled down her cheeks. “He was my friend, my kid brother, my Chief Security Officer. He was different. An honest police officer. He lived with me for 12 years.

For those 12 years, he protected me with his skin. And Joshua Selman finally, he gave his life for me. As long as I live , as long as my family members live, his family will never suffer. His six children will go to any school of their choice, to any level. That’s a promise we, as a family, have made to God.”

Abduction, Not Pre-planned. She Ran Into Her Abductors

Justice Nwosu-Iheme’s abduction shocked Nigerians and the International community. Nigeria’s first female Judge to have a PhD, reputed for her fearlessness and no-nonsense stand on issues, she had handled many sensitive cases, including the notorious ‘Otokoto case’. At a very young age, she fearlessly, took on the case which had been rejected by a couple of other Judges. The fear when she was abducted was: Who dunnit?

Of the Appeal Court Division, Benin, she was presiding over appeal cases emanating from the 2019 General election at the time of her abduction. So, was she kidnapped because of the cases the Court was handling and/or had handled – Political or otherwise?

But she rubbished such fears and thoughts. The Appeal Court, unlike the High Court, is not a-one man show. Usually, three Judges sit on an Appeal.

Her abduction was not pre-planned, she emphasized. She was at the right place at the wrong time.

Done with her duties in Benin,the Judge was on her way to Owerri when the unfortunate incident amazingly took place inside Benin City.

The abduction scene was a stretch of bad road in the city. Joshua Selman Every motorist usually slowed down there. As her car was approaching the spot, there were “uniformed policemen” there. Well-kitted, they packed their double-decked Hilux vehicle, stood-by, AK 47 guns in hand.

They were kidnappers. She didn’t know. Nobody knew. They had already, earlier, kidnapped four people, including, mother and daughter. There was, also, a young ex-FUTO student, an engineer, who wept like a baby as soon as she recognised Nwosu-Iheme. He was classmates with her son at FUTO. The Judge was in the habit of feeding all of them fat, and giving them pocket money each time they visited.

The Kidnappers were waiting to kidnap more people when Her Lordship’s SUV, bearing an FG plate number and Judiciary, approached. They saw a Policeman sitting in front, and knew that whoever must have a kidnap value. They smiled, and readied themselves for action.

As her vehicle slowed down, they saluted her. She raised her hand and took their compliments. That was when they struck.

Before she brought down the hand she had just used to take the compliments, a volley of gun shots rained. Confused, she wondered where the shots came from. Momentarily, she relaxed, thinking she was in the midst of Policemen. But, instinctively, she bent her head down. And so did her Orderly, or so she thought. She didn’t know that he had been fatally shot. He was wearing a bullet proof vest. They knew and, so, aimed at his forehead.

Before she could comprehend what was happening, scores of bullets rained again, this time, shattering her car’s two back tyres.

She told her driver to drive on. Since it was in the city, broad day light, she thought, an intervention would come. None came.

She said she had two options: To feign she was dead, or to allow them take her. She discarded the former. If she feigned she was dead, they may in anger, for losing a high profile price, pump bullets into her. Apostle Joshua Selman She opted to be brought out from the car, and put in the Hilux. That was where she met the others earlier kidnapped.

Six men, wearing Police uniform did the job.

“I was not a target. I was not trailed. Nobody double-crossed my car. I was not on the Benin-Agbor road. It was in Benin city. I ran into them. Four people had been kidnapped before me. If I had delayed anywhere by 20 minutes, that would have saved us. They would have driven off before our arrival”.

The Joy Of The Kidnappers

As soon as they put her in the hilux, the first thing they did was to grab her wrist watch. They looked at it, they screamed. Their joy knew no bounds. These guys knew the make. Then, they grabbed her rings and her bangles, and screamed some more. They went back to her car, took her hand bag, saw the quality, and knew they had hit a jackpot.

Then, they went back and grabbed her suit case. They took their time. Yet, the thousands of Security personnel in Benin – Military, Police, Civil Defence, Para- military – were nowhere near! God has buttered their bread, the abductors exclaimed. They, therefore, discarded the idea of waiting for some more victims. Justice Nwosu-Iheme was more than enough. They drove off, unconfronted. And this was inside Benin City!

They asked their five victims to bend down, as they drove on, just so nobody would see them and suspect anything. But there was no need. They knew their route. Until they got to their final destination, they met no military or police check-point.

Madam Justice, You Have Broken The Internet

Final destination was a house – completed, not uncompleted, as had been speculated.

By the next morning, they had known her identity, fully. Smart guys, they relied on the internet to follow reactions to their exploits of the previous day. The Social media provided that. It was awash with her very rich Curriculum Vitae. Apostle Joshua Selman What they read gave them joy unlimited. A Judge of the Appeal Court. (They called it Appeal Supreme Court). Nigeria’s first female Judge to have a PhD. Well respected and regarded.

Holds the key to a city in the USA. Dotting husband. Well behaved children – all lawyers, medical doctor, engineer. Had handled high profile sensitive cases. What else? The Social media had it all. So, they told her: “Madam Justice, you have broken the internet. We thank God for providing you for us. We are happy you are in our midst. After you, we will not embark on any other job for the next six months. God has blessed us with you in our midst”.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/thesourceng.com/exclusive-why-and-how-appeal-court-judge-nwosu-iheme-was-kidnapped-what-her-abductors-told-her/amp/
Re: Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme: Uniformed Policemen Kidnapped Me, Killed My Orderly by Nobody: 11:28am On Nov 22, 2019
Ryan03:
if only you have the ability to read and understand, you won't disgrace your self like this. Go and read the post again

are you alright? she said fully kitted policemen kidnapped her , they were even holding Ak47s with their double cabin hilux parked where the road was bad! even the topic highlighted that.

see even this https://www.legit.ng/1279833-fashion-designer-kidnapped-by-the-police-and-forced.html
Re: Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme: Uniformed Policemen Kidnapped Me, Killed My Orderly by Ryan03(f): 11:36am On Nov 22, 2019
payperpost:

are you alright? she said fully kitted policemen kidnapped her , they were even holding Ak47s with their double cabin hilux parked where the road was bad! even the topic highlighted that.
now you are really stupid. So criminals don't acquire police kit? Even military kit? So all hilux are now police cars? What level of stupidity is this?
Re: Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme: Uniformed Policemen Kidnapped Me, Killed My Orderly by sammhi(m): 11:40am On Nov 22, 2019
blackboy:
Our DSS and NIA need to look into this kidnapping matter .
Which DSS...seems you still have confidence in this country
I can bet the kidnappers are either bonafide security men or working in hand with security men

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Drunk Boy Dealt With For Beating Lady Till She Fainted . / Woman Kills Her 2-Day-Old Granddaughter With Insecticide In Ogun / We Use Prostitutes To Get Information – Armed Robbers (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.