Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,241 members, 7,839,265 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme: Uniformed Policemen Kidnapped Me, Killed My Orderly - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme: Uniformed Policemen Kidnapped Me, Killed My Orderly (27236 Views)

Policemen ‘kidnapped’ Me, Collected N1m For My Release, Man Alleges / JUST IN: Gunmen Kidnap Justice Chioma Nwosu-iheme Of The Court Of Appeal / Gunmen Kidnap Chioma Nwosu Iheme, Court Appeal Justice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme: Uniformed Policemen Kidnapped Me, Killed My Orderly by Nobody: 3:35pm On Nov 22, 2019
Ryan03:
this one don mad for my matter o grin

now fowl language please, the kids are reading, so are you ready to come clean now?
Re: Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme: Uniformed Policemen Kidnapped Me, Killed My Orderly by ofonimi: 3:37pm On Nov 22, 2019
Kidnapping is a big business in Nigeria. It's just like drug business in Mexico. They form syndicate that includes some irresponsible uniform personnel. If the DSS and NIA , agencies saddle with the responsibility to track down the kidnappers worth their onions by now kidnappers would have been eliminated.
Re: Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme: Uniformed Policemen Kidnapped Me, Killed My Orderly by slivertongue: 4:12pm On Nov 22, 2019
PRAISE THE LORD FOR HIS MERCIES
Re: Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme: Uniformed Policemen Kidnapped Me, Killed My Orderly by Nobody: 6:00pm On Nov 22, 2019
Fredlongs:
Summarize the story make some of us fit read am, I can't come and kill myself abeg.... E too long
The summary is just simple.
The woman is a good samaritan,she helped another......
they came together.....
a nation where everyone......
is a good samaritan.....
thanksgiving was given at the end.

That is summary of paragraph 1.
To get paragraph 2 won't cost you much.

1 Like

Re: Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme: Uniformed Policemen Kidnapped Me, Killed My Orderly by Ceasardgreat(m): 7:35pm On Nov 22, 2019
fergie001:
They Treated Her With Respect And Dignity

Once they confirmed her kidnap value, with the help of the Social Media, they knew they had to protect their high profile victim by all means.

So, they treated her with respect and reverence. She was neither blind-folded nor molested in anyway. For her sake, they extended same to the other abductees. Madam Justice, they called her. Atimes, with a bow.

They provided her with a new mattress. “Madam Justice, see it, it is a new mattress”. They brought new bedsheets, told her same thing, tore the covering water-proof open before her to prove it’s new. They brought new Ankara wrapper, and told her: “It is a new one, Madam Justice.” She was wearing a boo-boo when she was abducted. So, the wrapper came in- handy. She could, at least, use it to ward off mosquitoes. There was no light.

They provided drinking water, and with apologies, told her: “We are sorry. We don’t have bottled water here. We have pure water. Look at the label. It is a good one. We know you don’t drink it, but manage it. You use your teeth to tear it open.” I know, she told them.

Every morning, they would boil hot water for her to take her bath.

And, they regularly asked her what she wanted to eat. “There is bread, rice beans, yam, anything you want”. She rejected all. But was grateful for the pure water. It would help her to re-hydrate. She had a small cut on the forehead which was bleeding. When they noticed it, they quickly put a call through to their boss. He asked them to quickly stop the bleeding. When she complained “of cough,” they called their boss who asked them to urgently get her the best cough medicine. They did. But, she didn’t take it.

Her Most Difficult Days

When they bought a new mattress for her, she knew she would be with them for a long time. But the first one week was her most difficult. Water was her most delicious food.

Where Is My Orderly? Tell Me The Truth, Did You Kill My Orderly?

After four days, one of them became friendly with her. On the fifth day, she asked him, “Where is my Orderly. Please, tell me the truth. Did you kill my Orderly?”

He answered her in the negative. “No, we did not kill him. We only took his AK 47 gun from him”.

Nwosu-Iheme was happy. She said she wanted both of them to tell the story of their ordeal together.

But, the next day, she asked him again: ” Tell me the truth, did you kill my Orderly? The friendly kidnapper hesitated, and again denied. But She is a Judge. She understood. She broke down, and wept. For days, she wept non-stop, mourning her Orderly who she describes as the best.

But the other woman, who was earlier kidnapped, along with her daughter, scolded and consoled her both, at once. “Stop crying. Be consoled that you are alive. You will tell his family what happened. With the number of bullets fired at your car, it is a miracle you were not killed. So, stop”.

The remaining number of days she stayed with the kidnappers was a healing period for her to come to terms with the death of her Orderly. “I will miss him forever”, she says.

The Negotiation: They wanted Osinbajo’s Trader-moni

The negotiation for her release was long and tough. For the first four days, her abductors made no contact with her family. That almost killed them. Said her husband :”I was finished and walking on my head. I didn’t know what to tell our children, grown up as they are. I was very worried about them. My wife is very close to our children. Our grand children knew what happened, and were in tears , everyday. As for me, I was a finished man already.”

Then, the kidnappers called. They asked for a ransom of, wait for this, One Billion Naira! The haggling began. They came down to N500million. Every offer made was rejected. They said the Federal Government should bring the money. She told them she was not working for the FG, but the Judiciary.

“Your car plate number bears FG”, they countered. Then, they told her that Vice President Osinbajo should pay them Trader-moni. President Buhari should order him to do so. When she told them it doesn’t work that way, they rained curses on both men.

The day the NASS expressed concern over the new trend of abducting Judges, using her case as a peg, and asked for adequate protection for Judiciary officers, they called them useless people. “It is now that they know they need to protect them. Useless people”.

The Release Through A Tunnel And The Prayers With The Kidnappers

Finally, a compromise was reached. They called the family, Tuesday, guided them on what to do and told them she would be released somewhere in Benin, which would be communicated to them.

All through that Tuesday night, they did not communicate with the family. The whole of Wednesday morning and afternoon, nothing.

Night came, no calls. The family’s hope of a re-union they thought would be quick after “the settlement” was ebbing.

But the abductee said she knew she would be released that Wednesday. What she didn’t know was the time.

How: “They were happy. Very happy. And were anxious to move on. Every abductee, but one, had “done something”, except one boy. Even at that, they didn’t mind. They had enough to cover his. So, why waste time?

At the appointed time they brought the five of them out, asked them to sit down. Then, the abductors called for prayers – prayers for God’s protection as they depart. They asked their victims if they were shocked that they too pray. To support their behaviour, they quoted the Bible, and told the story of Saul, who persecuted Christians, no end, but later repented, and even became a Saint – St Paul.

The harrowing journey to freedom began. It was through a tunnel. To go through it, they all had to bend down, guided by their abductors. It was a long stretch. At a point, her strength failed. She had not eaten for days. But God intervened. She trudged on. When they got to the end of the tunnel, there was a steaming vehicle, waiting for them.

They entered, and drove off at a break- neck, suicidal speed. Fear gripped them. “They had their hearts in their stomach” What if a trailer crushed them? But God was in charge.

They gave them N2,000 each, for transportation, and dropped them in the middle of nowhere. Three roads confronted them. One to Lagos, another to Benin, and the other to another town. They told their victims, motorcyclists usually took that route. So, they stood there.

Are you related to her?
Re: Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme: Uniformed Policemen Kidnapped Me, Killed My Orderly by Nobody: 8:56pm On Nov 22, 2019
I thought she was kidnapp by Fulani herdsmen
Re: Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme: Uniformed Policemen Kidnapped Me, Killed My Orderly by OdefaGirl(f): 9:02pm On Nov 22, 2019
Imagine, God brought her to them...smh, even devil dey call God. That's so sad.
Re: Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme: Uniformed Policemen Kidnapped Me, Killed My Orderly by Surulereman(m): 9:40pm On Nov 22, 2019
Very lucky woman.
Re: Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme: Uniformed Policemen Kidnapped Me, Killed My Orderly by CeterisXVII: 6:17pm On Nov 23, 2019
Jaqenhghar:
Are you surprised? You have a shithole where qthere is no system of accountability. Not one fúcking person is held accountable for anything and the rest of the citizens are satisfied with sitting down to pray that nothing happens to them. With that mindset are you surprised this is happening?
Is it not the same shithole that policemen hold people hostage till they withdraw all their money? Same place where police and soldiers provide cover so thugs can shoot innocent people during elections.
So tell me why are you acting surprised? Why is this suddenly news to you?

(yawn) You live in that same place you call a "Shithole.' So keep ranting, since you have nothing constructive to say....
Re: Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme: Uniformed Policemen Kidnapped Me, Killed My Orderly by GhostWisperer: 10:26pm On Nov 23, 2019
Ryan03:
its your type that gives house of assemble guts to push for hate speech bill. Where is proof yo what you just type? If you are arrested to give account of this post, can you do it?
spoken like a true half-literate Nigeria police.

So all the gun shots were not enough to get the attention of the police?

Do you realise that the police indirectly aided this kidnap operation with their illegal mode of operation where they usually stop vehicles playing the road without any lawful reason? Only just to look for papers and driver's license?

If police are to only stop vehicles lawfully, these uniformed kidnapers won't find it so easy to operate like police in broad daylight kidnapping people and having the boldness to stay long on the road.

The illegal police operations aided the work of those thieves.
Re: Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme: Uniformed Policemen Kidnapped Me, Killed My Orderly by Nobody: 9:27am On Nov 24, 2019
Ryan03:
its your type that gives house of assemble guts to push for hate speech bill. Where is proof yo what you just type? If you are arrested to give account of this post, can you do it?
. Gerrout. Asslicker and product of a failed state

1 Like

Re: Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme: Uniformed Policemen Kidnapped Me, Killed My Orderly by Nobody: 9:30am On Nov 24, 2019
Smart gurl tongue tongue
StacyO:

The summary is just simple.
The woman is a good samaritan,she helped another......
they came together.....
a nation where everyone......
is a good samaritan.....
thanksgiving was given at the end.

That is summary of paragraph 1.
To get paragraph 2 won't cost you much.
Re: Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme: Uniformed Policemen Kidnapped Me, Killed My Orderly by Nobody: 9:41am On Nov 24, 2019
angry
Re: Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme: Uniformed Policemen Kidnapped Me, Killed My Orderly by Jabioro: 11:03am On Nov 24, 2019
Glory be to God for his Mercy endure forever..she was able to survived,have the vivid account of what she saw..I thank God for her life.If it has being in a sane society..the cash random given to the kidnapers would have gone through mark ..dss and others will use it track.. nothing like that
Re: Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme: Uniformed Policemen Kidnapped Me, Killed My Orderly by Ryan03(f): 8:03am On Nov 25, 2019
ubecharles:
. Gerrout. Asslicker and product of a failed state
stupid person and product of a failed home
Re: Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme: Uniformed Policemen Kidnapped Me, Killed My Orderly by Ryan03(f): 8:06am On Nov 25, 2019
GhostWisperer:
spoken like a true half-literate Nigeria police.

So all the gun shots were not enough to get the attention of the police?

Do you realise that the police indirectly aided this kidnap operation with their illegal mode of operation where they usually stop vehicles playing the road without any lawful reason? Only just to look for papers and driver's license?

If police are to only stop vehicles lawfully, these uniformed kidnapers won't find it so easy to operate like police in broad daylight kidnapping people and having the boldness to stay long on the road.

The illegal police operations aided the work of those thieves.
now this one is a complete idiot. So its illegal to stop vehicles and check papers on the road? Just to educate you, stop and search is legal in your constitution. Illiterate and half baked graduates forming woke on social media embarrassing their family and entire community. Just see your life

1 Like

Re: Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme: Uniformed Policemen Kidnapped Me, Killed My Orderly by Weathered: 11:04am On Nov 26, 2019
Ryan03:
now this one is a complete idiot. So its illegal to stop vehicles and check papers on the road? Just to educate you, stop and search is legal in your constitution. Illiterate and half baked graduates forming woke on social media embarrassing their family and entire community. Just see your life
can you point us to the relevant section (s) in the 1999 constitution that empowers police to stop cars indiscriminately without CAUSE for stop and search?

Before any police stops a person or car for search there has to be a strong suspicious of having committed a crime or about to commit a crime or had committed a crime or to prevent the commission of a crime!

NO LAW EMPOWERS ANY POLICE TO STOP A CAR BECAUSE HE CAN OR JUST TO LOOK FOR A CRIME THAT ISN'T THERE!
If there's a missing car, police can stop same model randomly in search of that kind of car. BECAUSE THEY NIW HAVE PROBABLE CAUSE FOR SUSPICION THAT THIS CAR COULD BE THE ONE THEY ARE LOOKING FOR.

It is abuse of power and harassment for any police to stop car owners without any cause of suspicion just to "see your booth" or to ask for papers!

Any other case is harassment! See, you're mistaking raw power for authority and no police have raw power.

I know your family has been profiting from blood proceeds gotten from stop and search...it will make you end like a stray homeless street dog and your generation forever doomed to curse and premature death

Tragic how greed has made you a poster child for chronic illiteracy by choice...and who says you won't father your children and unborn generation to be career thieves in uniform .

You're one demonised scatterbrained social pariah, unfit to live in a free civilised world where your idea of legality is as bestial as Serengeti animal kingdom.

So police can just stand on the road to stop cars looking for crime without any lead or suspicion?

And you're quoting the law?

Bastard idiotic animal illiterate thief!

1 Like

Re: Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme: Uniformed Policemen Kidnapped Me, Killed My Orderly by GhostWisperer: 12:23am On Dec 20, 2020
Ryan03:
I just saw this even though it's quite late.

Stop and search or condone and search is purely legal in all countries but under certain conditions.

* Within an area of crime and under a specific period .

* When a suspect is fleeing an area and police need to condone off and stop and search to apprehend a suspect or item.

* When police are looking for a matchd description of a suspect or car.... everyone matching that description will be stopped and analysed.

Nigeria police go to the roads from their office with no objective other than stopping cars asking needless questions, no crime committed, or suspect being looked for or vehicle suspected to be stolen. You are stopped for practically no reason other than the discretion or whims of a policeman.

If this is normal or legal to you, you were either born brain-damaged or you're a demonic maladjusted thieving police man who is, in all essence, worse and more dangerous to the collective moral and physical health of this country than armed robbers.

Stop and search also has an objective and reason. In the absence of this, police cannot stop one or stop a car just to check if you have the right paper or check what you have in your car when there's nothing happening or report made matching your description or car. When there's no suspicion!

That's harassment.

You're not just an illiterate but you're the unfortunate result of a damaged country like Nigeria where nothing is done right.

You're a conditioned human travesty, conditioned and gaslit by the illegalities that have become normalised in this country. The unfortunate byproduct of everything wrong with Nigeria. Educated to be abused .

With you there's no hope.

What a waste of human flesh and bone.

And you have all the ignorance and boldness as a seasoned olosho who has mastered the art of living in self-denial.

What a bemedalled simpleton.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

#Ekitimourns Trends On Twitter As At Least 20 Lives Lost A Trailer Accident / Men Who Went To Rob A School In Benue Caught & Burnt By Angry Mob (Graphic Pics) / Gun Fabricating Factory Busted In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.