Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,200 members, 7,839,091 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme: Uniformed Policemen Kidnapped Me, Killed My Orderly - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme: Uniformed Policemen Kidnapped Me, Killed My Orderly (27233 Views)

Policemen ‘kidnapped’ Me, Collected N1m For My Release, Man Alleges / JUST IN: Gunmen Kidnap Justice Chioma Nwosu-iheme Of The Court Of Appeal / Gunmen Kidnap Chioma Nwosu Iheme, Court Appeal Justice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme: Uniformed Policemen Kidnapped Me, Killed My Orderly by Nobody: 11:44am On Nov 22, 2019
Ryan03:
now you are really stupid. So criminals don't acquire police kit? Even military kit? So all hilux are now police cars? What level of stupidity is this?

now its whose responsibility to ensure that is not happening ? are you saying the police are so useless to the extend that criminals and kidnappers now run shift with them on the road within the city in full uniform? and you want me to feel save when I see them on the road ? you must be out of your mind ! if I stay them will kidnap me and if I don't they will fire shot at me saying they think I'm a robber cos o didn't stop at check point, this country is just getting more complicated day by day.

Ryan03 see this https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/365011-police-recover-n705000-from-rogue-officers.html read and get back to me

1 Like

Re: Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme: Uniformed Policemen Kidnapped Me, Killed My Orderly by ernieboy(m): 11:44am On Nov 22, 2019
TroubleMaker47:
What is the essence of sim registration and why can't network providers improve on the system to enable quick gps tracking!
even if they provide those data will the security men act on the info in a timely manner? how many times has the police responded swiftly to an emergency security call
Re: Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme: Uniformed Policemen Kidnapped Me, Killed My Orderly by maxzzo1(m): 12:03pm On Nov 22, 2019
This is what we discussing now security agencies are involve in this business......
Re: Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme: Uniformed Policemen Kidnapped Me, Killed My Orderly by Nobody: 12:26pm On Nov 22, 2019
So no law enforcement agents through out the period of operation on that usually police infested road? They've been settled to stay out of the operation area. Their oga will be handsomely rewarded. And the beat goes on. Failed nation
Re: Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme: Uniformed Policemen Kidnapped Me, Killed My Orderly by Ryan03(f): 12:46pm On Nov 22, 2019
payperpost:

now its whose responsibility to ensure that is not happening ? are you saying the police are so useless to the extend that criminals and kidnappers now run shift with them on the road within the city in full uniform? and you want me to feel save when I see them on the road ? you must be out of your mind ! if I stay them will kidnap me and if I don't they will fire shot at me saying they think I'm a robber cos o didn't stop at check point, this country is just getting more complicated day by day.
you breed touts in your community, insult police yet call on them to clean your mess? So you think police can be everywhere at the same time? Just accept your foolishness and move on. You started by saying it was police that kidnapped her because your small brain could not comprehend the write-up then you switched to them not doing their job just to cover your previous foolish post. You end up sounding dumber
Re: Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme: Uniformed Policemen Kidnapped Me, Killed My Orderly by Ryan03(f): 12:49pm On Nov 22, 2019
ubecharles:
So no law enforcement agents through out the period of operation on that usually police infested road? They've been settled to stay out of the operation area. Their oga will be handsomely rewarded. And the beat goes on. Failed nation
its your type that gives house of assemble guts to push for hate speech bill. Where is proof yo what you just type? If you are arrested to give account of this post, can you do it?
Re: Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme: Uniformed Policemen Kidnapped Me, Killed My Orderly by Nobody: 12:50pm On Nov 22, 2019
Ryan03:
you breed touts in your community, insult police yet call on them to clean your mess? So you think police can be everywhere at the same time? Just accept your foolishness and move on. You started by saying it was police that kidnapped her because your small brain could not comprehend the write-up then you switched to them not doing their job just to cover your previous foolish post. You end up sounding dumber

I never changed my statement, she said it was the police and I believed that 200%
because as at yesterday, the new commissioner of police arrested 5 policemen that robbed a man of 700,000 using POS

and so many like this . https://www.legit.ng/1279833-fashion-designer-kidnapped-by-the-police-and-forced.html
Re: Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme: Uniformed Policemen Kidnapped Me, Killed My Orderly by Ryan03(f): 12:51pm On Nov 22, 2019
ernieboy:
even if they provide those data will the security men act on the info in a timely manner? how many times has the police responded swiftly to an emergency security call
are you aware that the police dont have equipment to trace calls? That depend on private bodies to do it so what swift response are you expecting?
Re: Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme: Uniformed Policemen Kidnapped Me, Killed My Orderly by Ryan03(f): 12:53pm On Nov 22, 2019
payperpost:

I never changed my statement, she said it was the police and I believed that 200%

what a dumb fellow, go give your statement to your ancestors, care not cool
Re: Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme: Uniformed Policemen Kidnapped Me, Killed My Orderly by Tulsaguy: 1:08pm On Nov 22, 2019
blackboy:
Our DSS and NIA need to look into this kidnapping matter .

Useless DSS, they are busy pursuing Sowore & co.
Re: Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme: Uniformed Policemen Kidnapped Me, Killed My Orderly by Tulsaguy: 1:13pm On Nov 22, 2019
payperpost:

You shouldn't have replied that idiot. If Police don't have a way of identifying themselves while on duty on the highway, then we are in for a long thing. Nigeria is long gone.

1 Like

Re: Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme: Uniformed Policemen Kidnapped Me, Killed My Orderly by Jaqenhghar: 1:21pm On Nov 22, 2019
CeterisXVII:

It is news worthy. A lot of people have been kidnapped in Nigeria, that never came back alive. sad

On top of that, she is a high ranking judicial officer. So what makes you think it is not news worthy?

Or are you in support of the kidnappers? shocked

Are you surprised? You have a shithole where there is no system of accountability. Not one fúcking person is held accountable for anything and the rest of the citizens are satisfied with sitting down to pray that nothing happens to them. With that mindset are you surprised this is happening?
Is it not the same shithole that policemen hold people hostage till they withdraw all their money? Same place where police and soldiers provide cover so thugs can shoot innocent people during elections.
So tell me why are you acting surprised? Why is this suddenly news to you?

2 Likes

Re: Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme: Uniformed Policemen Kidnapped Me, Killed My Orderly by Mrexcell(m): 1:24pm On Nov 22, 2019
fergie001:
Soon motorcyclists began to drive-by.

The Good Samaritan

Justice Nwosu-Iheme took the first one. She was wearing a boo-boo, not comfortable for such a ride “This is my first time of taking an Okada.Please, take it easy, she appealed. He asked what they were doing at that lonely stretch. She told him they were kidnap victims, and asked to be dropped where she could get a taxi.

The motorcyclist turned out to be the biblican good Samaritan. He refused to take money from her. “Madam, they kidnap you, you came out, and you wan pay me. No ma.” Good young man, he waited until a taxi, carrying no other passenger came. She insisted on being the only occupant in any taxi.

Nwosu-Iheme was so touched by the man’s kindness that she asked him to write his phone number somewhere for her.

“For your kindness to me, when I get back to my family alive, by the grace of God, you will not be an Okada rider again. I will help you in life”, she told the motorcyclist. She is sticking to that promise.

Free At Last

She asked the taxi driver to take her to Protea Hotel, Benin. At the reception, she begged the receptionist to use their phone. She remembered her husband’s phone number. Her youngest son, the negotiator, who suddenly became the voice of the family picked the call. When he heard his mother’s voice, he screamed: “Daddy, she is alive, she is free”.

Is She Bitter?

Not quite. But she is human. The killing of her Police Orderly is too much for her. It’s like a sore on the palm. She shudders each time she remembers him. And, it is often. Her Orderly’s family members were worried about her, knowing how close they were. On her way back to Owerri the day after her release, she went to the Police station where her bullet-riddled car was parked. She wanted to look at the car where her Orderly died, for the last time.

She attributed the fate that befell her to God’s wish, her destiny. God wanted to strengthen me, to show me His face and His love for me.

I owe Him. I will thank Him everyday of my life. It is thanksgiving to Him everyday.

“I love my job. And I love my country. I was appointed a Judge at a very young age. I have kept clean hands. I have never seen black and called it white. I have never seen white and called it black. In the shadows if death, I sang to God, I asked Him to judge me by my actions. God saw my heart, and saved me from the clutches of death. I appreciate Him.

May God bless our country. May God’s name be praised “.

This is the second time the family would go through this harrowing experience. A couple of years back, one of her twin sons was kidnapped in Owerri.

The writer of this long story couldn't state the amount that was collected before she was eventually released. Thank God she wasn't molested or even killed.
Re: Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme: Uniformed Policemen Kidnapped Me, Killed My Orderly by fergie001: 1:26pm On Nov 22, 2019
Mrexcell:

The writer of this long story couldn't state the amount that was collected before she was eventually released. Thank God she wasn't molested or even killed.
Leave that amount side........my brother, there is money in this country.
Re: Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme: Uniformed Policemen Kidnapped Me, Killed My Orderly by Wettoid123: 1:33pm On Nov 22, 2019
not benin agbor road but somewhere in benin city the area no get name but thankGod for your safety.
Re: Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme: Uniformed Policemen Kidnapped Me, Killed My Orderly by Nobody: 1:39pm On Nov 22, 2019
Tulsaguy:

You shouldn't have replied that idiot. If Police don't have a way of identifying themselves while on duty on the highway, then we are in for a long thing. Nigeria is long gone.

I'm telling you! I don't know the point he's trying to prove, shame on him
Re: Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme: Uniformed Policemen Kidnapped Me, Killed My Orderly by Nobody: 1:40pm On Nov 22, 2019
Ryan03:
what a dumb fellow, go give your statement to your ancestors, care not cool

I'm not your fellow, I know you are a policeman , shame on you!
Re: Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme: Uniformed Policemen Kidnapped Me, Killed My Orderly by Ryan03(f): 1:49pm On Nov 22, 2019
payperpost:

I'm not your fellow, I know you are a policeman , shame on you!
YES a proud policeman. Who the heck are you? Oops! Dont want to know, it won't be anyone of value cheesy
Re: Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme: Uniformed Policemen Kidnapped Me, Killed My Orderly by Nobody: 1:53pm On Nov 22, 2019
Ryan03:
YES a proud policeman. Who the heck are you? Oops! Dont want to know, it won't be anyone of value cheesy

a proud what? what exactly are you proud of? I want to see how intelligent you are.

1 Like

Re: Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme: Uniformed Policemen Kidnapped Me, Killed My Orderly by Ryan03(f): 1:55pm On Nov 22, 2019
payperpost:

a proud what? what exactly are you proud of? I want to see how intelligent you are.
and what exactly am I proving to a person who can't read and understand? Na you dey pay me salary ni? Go and upgrade your I.Q first
Re: Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme: Uniformed Policemen Kidnapped Me, Killed My Orderly by Nobody: 2:03pm On Nov 22, 2019
Ryan03:
and what exactly am I proving to a person who can't read and understand? Na you dey pay me salary ni? Go and upgrade your I.Q first
typical of them, imagine the kind of language coming out from your mouth!
I know you are only after your salary but how did you get the job?

1 Like

Re: Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme: Uniformed Policemen Kidnapped Me, Killed My Orderly by Ryan03(f): 2:06pm On Nov 22, 2019
payperpost:

typical of them, imagine the kind of language coming out from your mouth!
I know you are only after your salary but how did you get the job?
from your father? grin nop! You can't even land a cleaner job on your own hence you think everyone is like you
Re: Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme: Uniformed Policemen Kidnapped Me, Killed My Orderly by Nobody: 2:09pm On Nov 22, 2019
Ryan03:
from your father? grin nop! You can't even land a cleaner job on your own hence you think everyone is like you
hmmm coming a police man
Re: Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme: Uniformed Policemen Kidnapped Me, Killed My Orderly by Ryan03(f): 2:21pm On Nov 22, 2019
payperpost:
hmmm coming a police man
three comments? Lol, this one pain you o
Re: Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme: Uniformed Policemen Kidnapped Me, Killed My Orderly by Nobody: 2:28pm On Nov 22, 2019
Ryan03:
three comments? Lol, this one pain you o

its not three comments , but 3 words.

but wait, I read your last comment that best explained why you are acting this way and here is it below.

"
I know this is the wrong section for this but i really need urgent response. I work and earn about 45k monthly, i also get little cash from work so i Dont depend on my salary to feed.
_-------------------------------------------------

now which money are you referring to , the money you are getting on daily basis that is not letting you touch your salary?

1 Like

Re: Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme: Uniformed Policemen Kidnapped Me, Killed My Orderly by Ryan03(f): 3:00pm On Nov 22, 2019
payperpost:

its not three comments , but 3 words.

but wait, I read your last comment that best explained why you are acting this way and here is it below.

"
I know this is the wrong section for this but i really need urgent response. I work and earn about 45k monthly, i also get little cash from work so i Dont depend on my salary to feed.
_-------------------------------------------------

now which money are you referring to , the money you are getting on daily basis that is not letting you touch your salary?
I have a side job baby, I barb. Almost all the men in my station depend on me for that and its a win win for them cause I deliver at their comfort zone. You seem obsessed with my life style, you can copy for free bro, I won't charge for it
Re: Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme: Uniformed Policemen Kidnapped Me, Killed My Orderly by Nobody: 3:05pm On Nov 22, 2019
Ryan03:
I have a side job baby, I barb. Almost all the men in my station depend on me for that and its a win win for them cause I deliver at their comfort zone. You seem obsessed with my life style, you can copy for free bro, I won't charge for it

not 50 , 50,naira? are you sure?

1 Like

Re: Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme: Uniformed Policemen Kidnapped Me, Killed My Orderly by Ryan03(f): 3:11pm On Nov 22, 2019
payperpost:

not 50 , 50,naira? are you sure?
hahahaha, in your dreams ba? But its funny how you keep digging my posts hoping to find faults, you've really kept me entertained today
Re: Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme: Uniformed Policemen Kidnapped Me, Killed My Orderly by Nobody: 3:19pm On Nov 22, 2019
Ryan03:
hahahaha, in your dreams ba? But its funny how you keep digging my posts hoping to find faults, you've really kept me entertained today
. I just like honest people, and that will make me like you more, so do you want to come clean now? is it 50, 50 Naira?

1 Like

Re: Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme: Uniformed Policemen Kidnapped Me, Killed My Orderly by Ryan03(f): 3:21pm On Nov 22, 2019
payperpost:
. I just like honest people, and that will make me like you more, so do you want to come clean now? is it 50, 50 Naira?
do you need glasses to read my last post?
Re: Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme: Uniformed Policemen Kidnapped Me, Killed My Orderly by Nobody: 3:26pm On Nov 22, 2019
Ryan03:
do you need glasses to read my last post?

you are a popo for God's sake, can't be trusted, do you want to come clean now? say the truth and shame the devil.

1 Like

Re: Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme: Uniformed Policemen Kidnapped Me, Killed My Orderly by Ryan03(f): 3:28pm On Nov 22, 2019
payperpost:

you are a popo for God's sake, can't be trusted, do you want to come clean now? say the truth and shame the devil.
this one don mad for my matter o grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

KunlePoly That Stole Goat In Ilorin Is Dead / Boy Attacked With A Razor Blade In Delta (Graphic Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Seminary In Taraba, Shoot Catholic Priest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.