Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Pre Wedding Photo Of An Airforce Officer And His Fiancee - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre Wedding Photo Of An Airforce Officer And His Fiancee (1522 Views)

Nigeria Airforce Officer Teaches His Fiancee How To Salute In Pre-wedding Photos / Pre-wedding Photos Of A Military Officer And His Fiancee Wearing Hijab / Man Stares Under His Fiancee's Legs As She Opens Them Wide In Pre-wedding Shoot. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pre Wedding Photo Of An Airforce Officer And His Fiancee by davpraise: 8:40pm On Nov 21, 2019
wow an airforce officer has found the woman of his dream

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pre Wedding Photo Of An Airforce Officer And His Fiancee by angelEmade: 8:47pm On Nov 21, 2019
the lady is cute

2 Likes

Re: Pre Wedding Photo Of An Airforce Officer And His Fiancee by Nobody: 8:54pm On Nov 21, 2019
Amazing!
God bless your home. Amen

2 Likes

Re: Pre Wedding Photo Of An Airforce Officer And His Fiancee by myfan: 9:03pm On Nov 21, 2019
Cute!!!

Me don finish school o. Make God give me better job so that me sef go marry very soon.

1 Like

Re: Pre Wedding Photo Of An Airforce Officer And His Fiancee by TheGiftedOne(m): 9:15pm On Nov 21, 2019
Air force officer congrats ooo. Hope you no fly the girl for plane, midway you force her to accept your proposal. #Air4us officer. wink
Re: Pre Wedding Photo Of An Airforce Officer And His Fiancee by sweetonugbu: 9:24pm On Nov 21, 2019
If I say wetin de my mind no e go be wahala
Re: Pre Wedding Photo Of An Airforce Officer And His Fiancee by CreepyBlackpool: 10:38pm On Nov 21, 2019
He's probably entering this marriage so he'll have something else to crash other than our aircrafts.

wonder which he'll crash first tho
Re: Pre Wedding Photo Of An Airforce Officer And His Fiancee by Nobody: 11:39am On Nov 22, 2019
Hope he will be coming home regularly to smash his wife?

So she will not be forced to go get her hole drilled by one random guy.

gone are the days where dey no dey drill soldier wife oo. These days, some unfortunate boys dey drill anything.

If Aisha Buhari show interest self, dem go enter am.

1 Like

Re: Pre Wedding Photo Of An Airforce Officer And His Fiancee by Cuccitini(m): 3:46pm On Nov 22, 2019
He will be flying two things regularly now

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Video:this Is What Celebrities Undergo To Bleach Their Skin / DANIELLA CHIOMA OKEKE Drops Hot Sexy Photo which has got his fans commenting / Bank Manager Shot Dead After Being Caught Sleeping With Another Man's Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.