Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

Beware!! My 2014 GX460 Cleared By Adexfem Was Impounded By Custom Officers Today - Autos (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Beware!! My 2014 GX460 Cleared By Adexfem Was Impounded By Custom Officers Today (21704 Views)

Extremely Clean 2014 Gx460 With Original Custom Duty / Already soldd.. Foreign Used Lexus 2014 Gx460 White @12.9m Asking / *SOLD**SOLD*My 2014 Toyota Corolla- First Grade, Pristine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beware!! My 2014 GX460 Cleared By Adexfem Was Impounded By Custom Officers Today by buymyride: 3:36pm On Nov 22, 2019
ornicus:

it would not have been verified, and the useless agent would have started telling stories.

there is no means of redress with these idiots, short of contracting police or maybe petitiining efcc
a waste of time for a person who willingly paid to avoid this waste of time in the first place

of course this dealer will be another one wailing buhari buhari upandan
yes, it would have been stated that its not been verified and atleast you would have parked the car in a safe location and thrash it out with your agent and saved yourself the embarrassment. Another good thing is that if its a registered car, the amount the customs charges you to get the original papers is always ridiculously low compared to the original charges right there in their offfice. A friend of mine bought a naija used 2003 Toyota rav4 with fake custom papers, he was charged just 70k and was issued an original custom paper. I dont know if the same applies for non registered cars but atleast you can lie to them the car has been registered for them to tamper justice with mercy cheesy

Naija agents are bad niggahs, the best option for them is to borrow a riffle from a hunter friend and deposit 3 groundnuts in one of theirs legs cry
Re: Beware!! My 2014 GX460 Cleared By Adexfem Was Impounded By Custom Officers Today by Nobody: 3:38pm On Nov 22, 2019
buymyride:
yes, it would have been stated that its not been verified and atleast you would have parked the car in a safe location and thrash it out with your agent and saved yourself the embarrassment. Another good thing is that if its a registered car, the amount the customs charges you to get the original papers is always ridiculously low compared to the original charges right there in their offfice. A friend of mine bought a naija used 2003 Toyota rav4 with fake custom papers, he was charged just 70k and was issued an original custom paper. I dont know if the same applies for non registered cars but atleast you can lie to them the car has been registered for them to tamper justice with mercy cheesy

Naija agents are bad niggahs, the best option for them is to borrow a riffle from a hunter friend and deposit 3 groundnuts in one of theirs legs cry

In this Buhari economy with hard face hammed? No try am oo

1 Like

Re: Beware!! My 2014 GX460 Cleared By Adexfem Was Impounded By Custom Officers Today by legalwealth(m): 3:41pm On Nov 22, 2019
222Martins:

To KakakiAutos, YOU ARE A MAN!! You promised and you delivered. I never lost sleep for one minute because you carried me along. Even on some issues that seem irrelevant, you still kept me informed. Thank You.

Those that were blaming OP and as well trying their best to drag kakibuy into this case can now go and rest and hide their faces in shame tongue tongue tongue.

1 Like

Re: Beware!! My 2014 GX460 Cleared By Adexfem Was Impounded By Custom Officers Today by franchasng: 3:43pm On Nov 22, 2019
buymyride:
yes, you can walk right into custom office with the photocopy or original and verify if its been logged into their data base. If you are in ibadan, their office at ikolaba-bodija area offers such services. I have done that severally and they charge only 3k for it. Once verified, a verified copy is issued to you, and you can kiss custom wahala goodbye afterwards. Once they see the new verified papers, they wont even bother asking you any further questions because they know you've japaa. grin
Thank you so much, I will send someone to go do that. This is a priceless information, Nairaland smiley

1 Like

Re: Beware!! My 2014 GX460 Cleared By Adexfem Was Impounded By Custom Officers Today by Fentanyl: 3:46pm On Nov 22, 2019
just see who is talking about shame

prince of shame himself

lol

2 Likes

Re: Beware!! My 2014 GX460 Cleared By Adexfem Was Impounded By Custom Officers Today by legalwealth(m): 3:52pm On Nov 22, 2019
buymyride:
yes, you can walk right into custom office with the photocopy or original and verify if its been logged into their data base. If you are in ibadan, their office at ikolaba-bodija area offers such services. I have done that severally and they charge only 3k for it. Once verified, a verified copy is issued to you, and you can kiss custom wahala goodbye afterwards. Once they see the new verified papers, they wont even bother asking you any further questions because they know you've japaa. grin

This piece of information is very valid; I've been to that command for the same purpose! !!

2 Likes

Re: Beware!! My 2014 GX460 Cleared By Adexfem Was Impounded By Custom Officers Today by ZACHIE: 3:56pm On Nov 22, 2019
dgitrader:

What is unnecessary travels? Who determines it?

So the agent did him a favour by lieing to him right? And what is the end result of his lies? Bros fear God abeg.
If I tell you to pay me A for xx, and I have no intention of delivering xx, isn't that fraudulent?
Question.
BAba, chill and get understanding.
Cargo clearing is an inexact science worldwide, especially where COMPROMISE is allowed.

Compromised Duty is a standard in Nigeria.
Go to all the ports and get some understandings.

You all cannot afford the correct duty. Hear it and let it sink.
All you get is compromised DUTY.
Live with it or don't bother to ship.
Period.

2 Likes

Re: Beware!! My 2014 GX460 Cleared By Adexfem Was Impounded By Custom Officers Today by ZACHIE: 3:58pm On Nov 22, 2019
legalwealth:

This piece of information is very valid; I've been to that command for the same purpose! !!
Do that with Corolla and Camry of 2007.

Dint try that nonsense with a Lexus of 2016
Re: Beware!! My 2014 GX460 Cleared By Adexfem Was Impounded By Custom Officers Today by 222Martins(m): 3:58pm On Nov 22, 2019
thebigkendo:

I thought it was Benin Bypass the incident happen.. The customs guys for bypass no dey hear "ESPIRIT DE CORPS" but this one you are crossing 11 custom check point.. NA MAIDUGURI THIS LEXUS DEY GO?

If i was in your shoes, i will pay the 1.44m balance so as to avoid any drama in future.
We have not gotten to Benin bypass. This checkpoint number 4 was at Ore and the car was taken to customs office at Akure.

1 Like

Re: Beware!! My 2014 GX460 Cleared By Adexfem Was Impounded By Custom Officers Today by thebigkendo(m): 4:10pm On Nov 22, 2019
222Martins:
We have not gotten to Benin bypass oh. This checkpoint number 4 was at Ore and the car was taken to customs office at Akure.

Interesting!!!! Does Bypass guys are evil & Joyless sha!!!! but they might have collected your 50k "gift" grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Beware!! My 2014 GX460 Cleared By Adexfem Was Impounded By Custom Officers Today by oladipuposadeeq(m): 4:12pm On Nov 22, 2019
222Martins:
We have not gotten to Benin bypass. This checkpoint number 4 was at Ore and the car was taken to customs office at Akure.
its just too painful if the clearing agent had opened up to ypu . you would have prepared for certain occurences. I have delivered a car to akwa ibom b4 and my saving grace was the owner opened up to me which reduced my confidence as well as my grammar and agidi thereby making me cautious and extremely calculative and i delivered the civic 2012 but sincerely i spent about 150k before getting to akwa ibom for settlement alone.

4 Likes

Re: Beware!! My 2014 GX460 Cleared By Adexfem Was Impounded By Custom Officers Today by oliverjiad(m): 4:14pm On Nov 22, 2019
222Martins:

Thanks for your suggestion. Maybe you should put an estimated figure to the shipping charges and terminal charges so we can do the maths.
80k for bother terminal and shipping charges

Jaid
Re: Beware!! My 2014 GX460 Cleared By Adexfem Was Impounded By Custom Officers Today by oliverjiad(m): 4:21pm On Nov 22, 2019
222Martins:
sir I believe at the check point 4 u guys can resolve things amicably with atlease 50k that's if agidi no involve because clearing that suv with full duty would cost you nothing less than 4.5m,but at this point be ready to have assessment of about 2m and ull still settle at the customs house were assessment is been issued,as for the clearing agent using the word these Nigeria he should utter that first solution then along the line he can explain that for you to understand and to know your stand immediately,there are lot of machines cleared with u underpayment and they still move around all city of nigeria no issue,that is when u know ur way in naija ure good to go

Jaid

2 Likes

Re: Beware!! My 2014 GX460 Cleared By Adexfem Was Impounded By Custom Officers Today by tojahh(m): 4:24pm On Nov 22, 2019
222Martins:
I have been very angry since yesterday but reading the comments of some Nairaland members just got me laughing out loud. cheesy cheesy cheesy The attacks and counter attacks. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

We were given an assessment duty of N1.440M to go pay into the customs account at the bank. My boys told me to sit back and allowed them resolve the issue themselves. God willing, the car will be released to them any moment from now.

i won't say anything here for now but bear it in mind that it is not every bone you can swallow and go scot free; some will choke you.

Look at someone that has spent more than 10m on a ride, just see the way he's calm and relax ecplaning thoughts and cheers.

People wey never see 1m throughout this year Sidon dey fight and argue on top him matter.

Abeg Oga Martin's..
If space dey for additional boy... I'm loyal and ready to work sir.

Edakun embarassed

23 Likes

Re: Beware!! My 2014 GX460 Cleared By Adexfem Was Impounded By Custom Officers Today by sauceEEP(m): 4:30pm On Nov 22, 2019
grin the guy above me grin grin grin you dey apply to be one of his boys... grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Beware!! My 2014 GX460 Cleared By Adexfem Was Impounded By Custom Officers Today by Nobody: 4:33pm On Nov 22, 2019
thebigkendo:

Interesting!!!! Does Bypass guys are evil & Joyless sha!!!! but they might have collected your 50k "gift" grin grin grin

Those guys are big boys, they will rather turn down 50k and have you pay to the government.

The police is really our friend cheesy. Imagine say na policemen.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware!! My 2014 GX460 Cleared By Adexfem Was Impounded By Custom Officers Today by Lush100(m): 4:39pm On Nov 22, 2019
wow..so i was lucky 10 years ago,when I (I actually hired a driver to drive myself and my wife) drove from Lagos to Akwa-ibom, only one custom point stopped my car around that ore road, he didn't even ask for anything ...we drove all through and within me i was not sure my custom paper was genuine.

222Martins:
Re: Beware!! My 2014 GX460 Cleared By Adexfem Was Impounded By Custom Officers Today by thebigkendo(m): 4:51pm On Nov 22, 2019
tojahh:

Look at someone that has spent more than 10m on a ride, just see the way he's calm and relax explaining thoughts and cheers.

People wey never see 1m throughout this year Sidon dey fight and argue on top him matter.

Abeg Oga Martin's..
If space dey for additional boy... I'm loyal and ready to work sir.

Edakun embarassed

grin grin grin grin

One year after, one guy never still neva allow nairaland rest on top one cemented ES350 grin grin grin

11 Likes

Re: Beware!! My 2014 GX460 Cleared By Adexfem Was Impounded By Custom Officers Today by thebigkendo(m): 4:56pm On Nov 22, 2019
rationalmind:

Those guys are big boys, they will rather turn down 50k and have you pay to the government.

The police is really our friend cheesy. Imagine say na policemen.

NCS guy are ballers oh!!!!
Re: Beware!! My 2014 GX460 Cleared By Adexfem Was Impounded By Custom Officers Today by Openbusiness: 4:56pm On Nov 22, 2019
222Martins:

You have said it all. Cars that Acceptable Duty was paid on were allowed to go at the custom checkpoints after settling like N2k or N3k. But this guys were just adamant and refused all our diplomatic approach. We even offered N50k after spending over 3hrs there but they still refused to shift grounds from their N200k demand and this was just the 4th checkpoint when we know quite well that there are over 7 more custom checkpoints to go.

We were given an assessment duty of N1.440M to go pay into the customs account at the bank. My boys told me to sit back and allowed them resolve the issue themselves. God willing, the car will be released to them any moment from now.

Glad you have resolved it sir. Congratulations and have a safe trip.
Re: Beware!! My 2014 GX460 Cleared By Adexfem Was Impounded By Custom Officers Today by Fentanyl: 4:56pm On Nov 22, 2019
thebigkendo:

grin grin grin grin

One year after, one guy never still neva allow nairaland rest on top one cemented ES350 grin grin grin

audio consultant

since August only 1 car on clean title website for sale

3 Likes

Re: Beware!! My 2014 GX460 Cleared By Adexfem Was Impounded By Custom Officers Today by tojahh(m): 4:57pm On Nov 22, 2019
sauceEEP:
grin the guy above me grin grin grin you dey apply to be one of his boys... grin grin

You no see how baba relax? grin if I spend 10millon like this I no go relax o. grin na sango shrine I go dey like this they wonder the type of thunder wey go visit the Agent

2 Likes

Re: Beware!! My 2014 GX460 Cleared By Adexfem Was Impounded By Custom Officers Today by Openbusiness: 4:59pm On Nov 22, 2019
Meanwhile, does anyone here want to buy a great laptop? Check out this one here for sale:

https://www.nairaland.com/5517599/awoof-clearance-sales-america-used#84270857

https:///+2348188284892
Re: Beware!! My 2014 GX460 Cleared By Adexfem Was Impounded By Custom Officers Today by Nobody: 5:04pm On Nov 22, 2019
222Martins:
Space reserved!!

Customs is making things difficult for importers. FGN uses bank accounts. Just like in paying tax, let importers know how much is Duty payable for each vehicle brand, model and year.

Importers should pay their duty to FGN account numbers, them release 200 to 500k to clearing agents to do the port greasing of palms.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware!! My 2014 GX460 Cleared By Adexfem Was Impounded By Custom Officers Today by Emperoh(m): 5:09pm On Nov 22, 2019
222Martins:
I have been very angry since yesterday but reading the comments of some Nairaland members just got me laughing out loud. cheesy cheesy cheesy The attacks and counter attacks. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Please for the record, KakakiAutos is not to blame in anyway for this. He delivered on his promise despite all the hurdles we experience during the buying process. There's no harm in recommending your client to another business that offers complimentary service.

You have said it all. Cars that Acceptable Duty was paid on were allowed to go at the custom checkpoints after settling like N2k or N3k. But this guys were just adamant and refused all our diplomatic approach. We even offered N50k after spending over 3hrs there but they still refused to shift grounds from their N200k demand and this was just the 4th checkpoint when we know quite well that there are over 7 more custom checkpoints to go.

To all those that reached out to me, offered advice on this thread and wished me well; i say thank you. May help not be far from you in your time of need.

To KakakiAutos, YOU ARE A MAN!! You promised and you delivered. I never lost sleep for one minute because you carried me along. Even on some issues that seem irrelevant, you still kept me informed. Thank You.

As for AdexFem, FULL DISCLOSURE was your undoing. Of the N850K balance left after you paid N1.9M to customs. Let me assume you paid N100k for shipping and terminal charges; and your agent fee is N200k. Y[b]ou should have about N550k left unaccounted for[/b].............. I won't say anything here for now but bear it in mind that it is not every bone you can swallow and go scot free; some will choke you.

I took my time to read through the comments and I am glad you glossed over most of them and took the route to sort the issue and retrieve your car yourself. A lot of us love fights here and bay for blood a lot. grin cheesy

I am also keen to also learn how it ended. Please do share the approach you took when the car is eventually released to you. The debit note should shield you from custom check points until it gets to your destination.

Meanwhile, exactly a week ago, I was nearly a victim of this. I sent a 2017 Toyota RAV4 to Enugu, cleared by the same Adexfem. But we had a blockage in Benin and that car could have been impounded. My saving grace; a childhood friend who is a custom's officer and who used to work at the Benin zonal office, and was once on that check-point. So he spoke to his colleagues. Didn't mean I didn't part with N10k.

Here are the charges I paid on the car;
Import Duty was 1.2m
There was no levy as it was declared as a salvage vehicle.
Surcharge N84k
ETLS N17k
VAT N237k

Everything to customs was around N1.540m.

Yet I had issues on the road.

However, if I was to declare the full duty on the car, I would be paying additional N1m to what i had paid above, that's 2.2m and then the surcharge and all. Everything to clear the car would be somewhere around N3m or so. I paid N2.4m

I agree that Adexfem was wrong for non-disclosure. I took mine easily because I was aware of the poor clarity and confusion when it comes to valuation and dealing with customs. I suspect that your car was also declared as accidented or salvage, so it can benefit from the duty for semi knocked down units. This is the modus these days, as not a lot of us can afford the complete duty for Fully built units.

The key reason why i am replying to post is regarding the solution to this problem. It is pertinent to institute a civil case against the custom's service to end this nonsense. The service is VERY culpable if it gives a valuation and releases a car but goes ahead to impounds the same for 'short payment'. The valuation officers needs to start getting punished if this nonsense must end. The custom's website must have a duty calculator to give owners a fair idea of the custom's duty. I would expect that one day, someone will take this route. But because it pays us to keep short paying, no one will act on this. It pays me too. But it is a huge corruption out there and our inaction is fueling it.

On a normal day and in a sane country, I don't see what the NCS is doing in-country, mounting road blocks and check-points all over the place looking for goods that it cleared to go in country. There's no better evidence of failure and incompetence. Worse still is that most of these officers don't know their jobs and how to be lawful in discharge of their duties. It is a shame!

Sorry about your loss, but I am convinced you will have the car back, even though at additional cost to you. Gladly, it is for personal use, hence will end well. We'll keep learning

I hope Adexfem can learn to be more explicit. I have used him severally and will still use him. I think he's been very fair in his business and I hope he applies lessons from this. I can't bet on it, but best believe he may have spent almost N550k left on bribes. For a 2014 luxury SUV, the appetite for greed among the custom officers giving the valuation is as big as the car. cheesy Sad commentary!

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Beware!! My 2014 GX460 Cleared By Adexfem Was Impounded By Custom Officers Today by ogbuefi677(m): 5:12pm On Nov 22, 2019
tempex88:

U head story from one person and label me criminal because of my opinion.
yes you are.
you've been defending criminality very vigorously.
If d adexxfem guy tell the OP "oga,this money no reach wetin government say make dem pay,but I fit try" will he die?

3 Likes

Re: Beware!! My 2014 GX460 Cleared By Adexfem Was Impounded By Custom Officers Today by ogbuefi677(m): 5:16pm On Nov 22, 2019
thebigkendo:

I thought it was Benin Bypass the incident happen.. The customs guys for bypass no dey hear "ESPIRIT DE CORPS" but this one you are crossing 11 custom check point.. NA MAIDUGURI THIS LEXUS DEY GO?

If i was in your shoes, i will pay the 1.44m balance so as to avoid any drama in future.
From Lagos to Onitsha,d custom checkpoints go fit reach 30 oo.
U know this customs,VIO,road safety etc only work in the south.

1 Like

Re: Beware!! My 2014 GX460 Cleared By Adexfem Was Impounded By Custom Officers Today by Alfred74: 5:18pm On Nov 22, 2019
thebigkendo:

grin grin grin grin

What? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Beware!! My 2014 GX460 Cleared By Adexfem Was Impounded By Custom Officers Today by thebigkendo(m): 5:36pm On Nov 22, 2019
tojahh:

You no see how baba relax? grin if I spend 10millon like this I no go relax o. grin na sango shrine I go dey like this they wonder the type of thunder wey go visit the Agent

grin grin
Re: Beware!! My 2014 GX460 Cleared By Adexfem Was Impounded By Custom Officers Today by oliverjiad(m): 5:38pm On Nov 22, 2019
RonaldoVido:

It doesn't concern me though I know that if he paid N1.9m, your car won't be impounded.

Customs is making things difficult for importers. FGN uses bank accounts. Just like in paying tax, let importers know how much is Duty payable for each vehicle brand, model and year.

Importers should pay their duty to FGN account numbers, them release 200 to 500k to clearing agents to do the port greasing of palms.
to be honest I believed the clearing agent paid duty base on compromise and compromise can assumed ad full duty because definitely the whole documentary would be endorsed by all customs table so all the thiefs on the called FOU federal operation unit are looking for whom to forcefully demand unnecessary that's why the agent made mentioned these Nigeria,even if you pay full duty you'll still be disturbed,then u hear officer on duty (OD)

To be honest these Nigeria I believe on the whole docs regarding the vehicle a customs officer name and service number that release the vehicle is on it why not query the officer why disturbing the lawful and loyal Nigerians who are still making sure they pay taxes which at then end they wont enjoy paying tax,these bullshit anyway

2 Likes

Re: Beware!! My 2014 GX460 Cleared By Adexfem Was Impounded By Custom Officers Today by Nobody: 5:51pm On Nov 22, 2019
thebigkendo:

grin grin grin grin

grin grin
Re: Beware!! My 2014 GX460 Cleared By Adexfem Was Impounded By Custom Officers Today by Nobody: 5:56pm On Nov 22, 2019
Emperoh:

I took my time to read through the comments and I am glad you glossed over most of them and took the route to sort the issue and retrieve your car yourself. A lot of us love fights here and bay for blood a lot. grin cheesy

I am also keen to also learn how it ended. Please do share the approach you took when the car is eventually released to you. The debit note should shield you from custom check points until it gets to your destination.

Meanwhile, exactly a week ago, I was nearly a victim of this. I sent a 2017 Toyota RAV4 to Enugu, cleared by the same Adexfem. But we had a blockage in Benin and that car could have been impounded. My saving grace; a childhood friend who is a custom's officer and who used to work at the Benin zonal office, and was once on that check-point. So he spoke to his colleagues. Didn't mean I didn't part with N10k.

Here are the charges I paid on the car;
Import Duty was 1.2m
There was no levy as it was declared as a salvage vehicle.
Surcharge N84k
ETLS N17k
VAT N237k

Everything to customs was around N1.540m.

Yet I had issues on the road.

However, if I was to declare the full duty on the car, I would be paying additional N1m to what i had paid above, that's 2.2m and then the surcharge and all. Everything to clear the car would be somewhere around N3m or so. I paid N2.4m

I agree that Adexfem was wrong for non-disclosure. I took mine easily because I was aware of the poor clarity and confusion when it comes to valuation and dealing with customs. I suspect that your car was also declared as accidented or salvage, so it can benefit from the duty for semi knocked down units. This is the modus these days, as not a lot of us can afford the complete duty for Fully built units.

The key reason why i am replying to post is regarding the solution to this problem. It is pertinent to institute a civil case against the custom's service to end this nonsense. The service is VERY culpable if it gives a valuation and releases a car but goes ahead to impounds the same for 'short payment'. The valuation officers needs to start getting punished if this nonsense must end. The custom's website must have a duty calculator to give owners a fair idea of the custom's duty. I would expect that one day, someone will take this route. But because it pays us to keep short paying, no one will act on this. It pays me too. But it is a huge corruption out there and our inaction is fueling it.

On a normal day and in a sane country, I don't see what the NCS is doing in-country, mounting road blocks and check-points all over the place looking for goods that it cleared to go in country. There's no better evidence of failure and incompetence. Worse still is that most of these officers don't know their jobs and how to be lawful in discharge of their duties. It is a shame!

Sorry about your loss, but I am convinced you will have the car back, even though at additional cost to you. Gladly, it is for personal use, hence will end well. We'll keep learning

I hope Adexfem can learn to be more explicit. I have used him severally and will still use him. I think he's been very fair in his business and I hope he applies lessons from this. I can't bet on it, but best believe he may have spent almost N550k left on bribes. For a 2014 luxury SUV, the appetite for greed among the custom officers giving the valuation is as big as the car. cheesy Sad commentary!

customs may be opaque, but i believe adexfem is not a novice in this business
i have been on this forum for years, and this will not be the first time a person with a reputation has done something like this. Inspired used to have a stellar reputation. even linda ikeji used him. several big boys in this forum were using him. then the stories started. one here, one there, until thee was the big one that destroyed his reputation completely

one is always warned not to patronize touts etal. i can be issued just about any paper/ receipt if i know the right people
this is not just about customs, it is about building approvals, etc. someone will organize a receipt for you, or a fake drivers license
that person is in the office
the people enforcing in the field know exactly what to look out for, and can immediately spot the fake or improperly done documents/papers

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Authentic Tin Can Cleared Document For Cotonu Vehicles "Max 2days" / Section For The Budget Of Cars Below 1 Million Naira. (500k - 1m) / 2012 Model Benz Ml350 4matic Toks Fully Loaded

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.