Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,546 members, 7,819,939 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

Where All Evidence Point Towards You But You're Not Guilty - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where All Evidence Point Towards You But You're Not Guilty (242 Views)

It Sucks When Everyone Is Sleeping But You're Doing This Naughty Thing [Picture] / What Is Something You've Always Thought You Would Never Do But You're Doing Now. / Can You Allow Your Friend To Stay With Your Partner When You're Not Around? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where All Evidence Point Towards You But You're Not Guilty by Nobody: 7:37am On Nov 22, 2019
This morning, while I was getting set for work, my mind struck back to those rather unpleasant past. Those times where I have been accused of some sort. All indications are pointed towards me but I was innocent!

Firstly, I will share the incident this happened. I think I was in ss 1 or ss2. Back then wey things never soft. Before going to school every morning, there's this particular room in the same YARD I usually go to iron my uniform. And while at it, I always love listening to Enrique Iglesias (Don't turn of the lights), I just love that guy then. So it was a routine. Every morning.

Then on this (unfortunate) fateful day, my host asked me why I didn't come with the CD. That since the last time I left after ironing, he couldn't find it. I was stunned. Because not only did he know that I can't do such, he also know we didn't have a CD player as at the time. But hey, there's no reason to believe I didn't take it. I sha stopped going there after that day!

This one was when I was in my second year in the university. Anybody who schooled in UNIPORT knows how boring the school can be sometimes and thereby have students gather in a particular student's room (we all have that student where we usually go and chill because others are coming too). So there I was in the room, watching this uninteresting particular movie. And unknowingly, not minding who comes and goes while watching the movie, someone has entered and made away with a person's phone charger. Well, wetin concern me. So after watching the movie and all. Left for the river to swim and get refreshed, only to get back to many questions waiting for me! Mogbe! For all I tried to make this dude understand, he wasn't having any of it! I just sha leave am like that. But thank goodness sha I was vindicated later on.

I don too write. Kindly share yours!

Regards

1 Like

Re: Where All Evidence Point Towards You But You're Not Guilty by majamajic(m): 7:42am On Nov 22, 2019
hmmm
Re: Where All Evidence Point Towards You But You're Not Guilty by Fidelismaria: 9:21am On Nov 22, 2019
Brb

(1) (Reply)

Guys Listen / Can U Die For Love / So Sorry I Don't Like You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.