Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,404 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

My Husband Sent Me Out Because I Begged Him To Allow Me To Sleep With His Friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Husband Sent Me Out Because I Begged Him To Allow Me To Sleep With His Friend (6696 Views)

Husband Sent Cheating Wife Packing In A Surprised Way (video) / Husband Sent Wife The Spreadsheet Of Her No Sex Excuses / "My Husband Sent Me Away Because I Was Dressed Like This To A Party"- Lady Cries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Sent Me Out Because I Begged Him To Allow Me To Sleep With His Friend by Finnese001: 8:06am On Nov 22, 2019
My Husband Divorced Me Just Because I Told Him To Allow Me Sleep With His Friend

A Nigerian woman identified as Linda, has landed in trouble in Lagos after she passionately pleaded with her husband, Okey, to allow her to sleep with his friend in order to get pregnant after over 8 years of marriage without a child.

According to reports, the incident happened at Agodo Egbe, Ikotun area of Lagos,Nigeria where they reside.

The request has put Linda in serious trouble as the husband ordered her out of their matrimonial home for daring to make such demand.

LINDA SPEAKS:

“I am now living with my relations at Ikorodu area of Lagos, I have been sending emissaries to my husband begging for forgiveness over the demand but he refused.

“My Husband Okey, is an international businessman, who deals on different wares which he imports for distribution. He also has many choice properties both in Lagos and southeast but the major challenge had been the inability to bear a child.

“We got married several years ago after our traditional marriage and wedding but since then, we have been childless. we have had both medical and spiritual solutions yet i was not able to get pregnant. The doctors said that my her husband had low sperm count and he was treated to no avail.

“I became worried about what will become my fate if I had no child. my husband said he was tired of taking any drugs and then concentrated on travelling from one country to another for business transactions.

“We got married and have been having the issue but my husband did not buy the idea of adopting a baby. I told him as a way of finding a solution to our problem, that I can sleep with his friend and he would not know he impregnated me during the romp.

“But my husband suspected that for me to have suggested his friend, it means I have been sleeping with his friend and merely wanted his consent to normalize our illicit affair and then decided to send me away.

“My husband had sent me away over my request as I needed a child to consolidate on my marriage.

“I decided to seek my husband’s permission because I knew if I do such without his consent, he would still know but it has now put my marriage in jeopardy.

http:///3802a01b191117en_gh
Re: My Husband Sent Me Out Because I Begged Him To Allow Me To Sleep With His Friend by clarocuzioo(m): 8:13am On Nov 22, 2019
You can now go and meet that his friend and bleep him as you want since you have been nursing that ambition.

Stupid slut.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Husband Sent Me Out Because I Begged Him To Allow Me To Sleep With His Friend by Godfrey858(m): 8:13am On Nov 22, 2019
That woman is something

His friend Haba

What if it was the reversed case

Him sleeping with your friend

shey u go like am

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Sent Me Out Because I Begged Him To Allow Me To Sleep With His Friend by sLentlover7778(m): 8:13am On Nov 22, 2019
James 4:17..Therefore to him that knoweth to do good, and doeth it not, to him it is sin.
Re: My Husband Sent Me Out Because I Begged Him To Allow Me To Sleep With His Friend by Kobicove(m): 8:24am On Nov 22, 2019
I do not think the lady's suggestion was all bad

Sometimes it's better to be realistic when trying yo solve a problem undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Sent Me Out Because I Begged Him To Allow Me To Sleep With His Friend by Born2Breed(f): 8:29am On Nov 22, 2019
You are now free to have that child you craved for.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Sent Me Out Because I Begged Him To Allow Me To Sleep With His Friend by pansophist(m): 8:31am On Nov 22, 2019
What about adoption ? And why Nigerians generally do not consider it?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Sent Me Out Because I Begged Him To Allow Me To Sleep With His Friend by Jasen1(m): 8:38am On Nov 22, 2019
Enya poor woman
Why must it be her friend you for suggest someone else that he don't even know

I know a couple who reside in my area the man can't impregnate her so they did something like this its base on agreement and understanding

She for no suggest his friend nah Hana it will surely looks as if they've beem bleeping each other since the man travels a lot

6 Likes

Re: My Husband Sent Me Out Because I Begged Him To Allow Me To Sleep With His Friend by Jasen1(m): 8:40am On Nov 22, 2019
clarocuzioo:
You can now go and meet that his friend and bleep him as you want since you have been nursing that ambition.

Stupid slut.

That's why some ladies will do it secretly and put it on their husband head

She was trying to be honest and help her marriage

I'm.only against her husband friend she suggested that's somehow

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Sent Me Out Because I Begged Him To Allow Me To Sleep With His Friend by clarocuzioo(m): 8:59am On Nov 22, 2019
Jasen1:

That's why some ladies will do it secretly and put it on their husband head

She was trying to be honest and help her marriage

I'm.only against her husband friend she suggested that's somehow

How do you know the husband is not aware that he is impotent?

Men are not fools, do you think if the fault is from the wife she would have still been in that house till now?

Do you know actually what the guy may have done especially as a businessman that may have caused his impotency?

Let her go and get pregnant outside now, then she will know who she truly married.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Sent Me Out Because I Begged Him To Allow Me To Sleep With His Friend by drezzyx(m): 9:05am On Nov 22, 2019
Not even the brothers, friends kwa!!! I think she is insane.
Re: My Husband Sent Me Out Because I Begged Him To Allow Me To Sleep With His Friend by Jasen1(m): 9:15am On Nov 22, 2019
clarocuzioo:

How do you know the husband is not aware that he is impotent?

Men are not fools, do you think if the fault is from the wife she would have still been in that house till now?

Do you know actually what the guy may have done especially as a businessman that may have caused his impotency?

Let her go and get pregnant outside now, then she will know who she truly married.

I'm.not criticising the lady oh
I'm.just against doing it with her husband friend
Re: My Husband Sent Me Out Because I Begged Him To Allow Me To Sleep With His Friend by SmellingAnus(m): 9:30am On Nov 22, 2019
With everything I read, the woman suggested the right thing... How can a man with low sperm count refuse adopting babies then expect the woman not to suggest this... Some women would have done it secretly without the knowledge of the man...

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Sent Me Out Because I Begged Him To Allow Me To Sleep With His Friend by Skyfornia(m): 9:30am On Nov 22, 2019
Kobicove:

You are right but the approach is not smart....she would have confided in a relative to pass the message to her husband. What I mean is this...she should have told her mother, sister or sister in law to suggest such to her husband instead of telling her husband herself.
Re: My Husband Sent Me Out Because I Begged Him To Allow Me To Sleep With His Friend by Nobody: 9:37am On Nov 22, 2019
Whatever happened to IVF!!. The so-called 'International Businessman' should be able to afford that.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Sent Me Out Because I Begged Him To Allow Me To Sleep With His Friend by Atom007(m): 9:59am On Nov 22, 2019
Well, so far u r now in ikorodu, be focus and mean well for yourself. Get someone to give u pregnant, nice person o, nurse it and give birth, d baby will represent ur husband. What is d joy wen u give no birth. Pls ur baby is ur own life, hope u have fat pay in ur account Sha, use that one for good biz. My advice. Dm me for more
Re: My Husband Sent Me Out Because I Begged Him To Allow Me To Sleep With His Friend by danny56: 10:14am On Nov 22, 2019
Well it's very easy to call her all sort of names. May God not allow the devil trap you in such situation as a woman. I tell you you will be ready to do just anything to get out.

Like you guys thinks she wants to flirt No!

If it's flirting no need to tell her husband, I see a woman desperate to have a child by all means.

May God help settle her marriage in Jesus name..

1 Like

Re: My Husband Sent Me Out Because I Begged Him To Allow Me To Sleep With His Friend by solmusdesigns: 12:43pm On Nov 22, 2019
grin

Mumu woman, this is where education would stand you out, cant she visit a sperm bank and make a purchase or decieve her husband to go with her for IVF,

Now the man's ego was badly bruised by being called infertile she even suggested his friend was more of a man than him.... ladies should understand the only thing that makes a man a man is his ego

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Sent Me Out Because I Begged Him To Allow Me To Sleep With His Friend by Paulo3ree(m): 1:00pm On Nov 22, 2019
Skyfornia:

You are right but the approach is not smart....she would have confided in a relative to pass the message to her husband. What I mean is this...she should have told her mother, sister or sister in law to suggest such to her husband instead of telling her husband herself.
Sister/brother in-law
Wonderful

Re: My Husband Sent Me Out Because I Begged Him To Allow Me To Sleep With His Friend by galadima77(m): 1:16pm On Nov 22, 2019
People and stupid mistakes... And she calls it "....just because"
Re: My Husband Sent Me Out Because I Begged Him To Allow Me To Sleep With His Friend by Bola146(f): 2:08pm On Nov 22, 2019
Nonsense sad sad Why not go for IVF
Re: My Husband Sent Me Out Because I Begged Him To Allow Me To Sleep With His Friend by coldFLARES1(m): 2:27pm On Nov 22, 2019
E no get wetin Musa no go see for gate! One bloody heck of a gold-digging ashewo woman.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Sent Me Out Because I Begged Him To Allow Me To Sleep With His Friend by sorepco(m): 2:36pm On Nov 22, 2019
You dont need to sleep witj anyone to get pregnant. Why not go to a fertility bank and get your eggs fertilised?

A Nigerian woman identified as Linda, has landed in trouble in Lagos after she passionately pleaded with her husband, Okey, to allow her to sleep with his friend in order to get pregnant after over 8 years of marriage without a child.

E to reports, the incident happened at Agodo Egbe, [/quote]
Re: My Husband Sent Me Out Because I Begged Him To Allow Me To Sleep With His Friend by dominique(f): 2:42pm On Nov 22, 2019
You did not suggest IVF or IUI which is even cheaper, it's infidelity that became the first option that popped into your head. There's no way a woman trying to concieve for up to 8 years will not know about the different assisted reproduction methods available. Anyways, the man did her a big favour by letting her go. She can now get pregnant for whomever she likes instead of wasting away with a man unable to impregnate her till menopause comes knocking.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Husband Sent Me Out Because I Begged Him To Allow Me To Sleep With His Friend by NaMe4: 2:46pm On Nov 22, 2019
Kobicove:

Desperation may make some people do weird things.

But an 'international businessman with choice properties' should be able to afford IVF.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Sent Me Out Because I Begged Him To Allow Me To Sleep With His Friend by Forward77(m): 4:16pm On Nov 22, 2019
This is one of the reasons why most young men don’t want to get married, because most young women are desperados.
That is also one of the reasons she never had a child with him. If she had had one with him, he might be living in hell by now.

Proverbs 12:4 KJV
[4] A virtuous woman is a crown to her husband: but she that maketh ashamed is as rottenness in his bones.

I have zero sympathy for her.
I do not support mediocrity.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Sent Me Out Because I Begged Him To Allow Me To Sleep With His Friend by Beverlyjean(f): 4:32pm On Nov 22, 2019
Y do we women keep on falling our hands

1 Like

Re: My Husband Sent Me Out Because I Begged Him To Allow Me To Sleep With His Friend by Florence86(f): 5:34pm On Nov 22, 2019
pansophist:
What about adoption ? And why Nigerians generally do not consider it?

I wish I knew ,the man should have brought an alternative instead of sending her out ..since he is the cause of the barrenness

Visit this link to participate in the forthcoming small sister naija reality tv show
https://www.nairaland.com/5544018/screening-first-36-participants-small#84267466

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Sent Me Out Because I Begged Him To Allow Me To Sleep With His Friend by vicben27(m): 5:46pm On Nov 22, 2019
at times l just Wonder how some women think.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Sent Me Out Because I Begged Him To Allow Me To Sleep With His Friend by showafrica(m): 6:44pm On Nov 22, 2019
Simply goto sperm bank.. buy and do ivf

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Major Sexual Turnoff / New Trend Of Girls Bending Legs On Photograph / Do Girls Really Sleep With Dogs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.