Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,111 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

Yahaya Bello: My Victory Has Buried Politics Of Ethnicity In Kogi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yahaya Bello: My Victory Has Buried Politics Of Ethnicity In Kogi (11464 Views)

Tinubu’s Victory Has Vindicated APC's Nationalistic Outlook - Adamu / IPOB Has Buried Explosive Devices Along South-East Routes, 2 Wounded By Own Bomb / Dino Melaye: Yahaya Bello, My Fraudulent Governor Bags 419 Award (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahaya Bello: My Victory Has Buried Politics Of Ethnicity In Kogi by babyfaceafrica: 11:39am On Nov 22, 2019
Omoslim26:

ok
best reply
Re: Yahaya Bello: My Victory Has Buried Politics Of Ethnicity In Kogi by Omoslim26: 12:13pm On Nov 22, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
best reply

OK
Re: Yahaya Bello: My Victory Has Buried Politics Of Ethnicity In Kogi by djoey89: 12:21pm On Nov 22, 2019
Why cant we all unite go to the road, no car movement, no office will open, market would be shut. So this people would stop taking us a for a fool.
Re: Yahaya Bello: My Victory Has Buried Politics Of Ethnicity In Kogi by ademijuwonlo(f): 1:04pm On Nov 22, 2019
Any election marred with violence and human blood is not worthy to be celebrated by whoever wins the election.
Re: Yahaya Bello: My Victory Has Buried Politics Of Ethnicity In Kogi by RTSC: 1:49pm On Nov 22, 2019
This Guy's IQ must be in the negative.
Re: Yahaya Bello: My Victory Has Buried Politics Of Ethnicity In Kogi by InyangO: 1:57pm On Nov 22, 2019
Another 4 years of hunger and deprivation in Kogi state. Kudos to Mr Bello who doesn't have human feelings about the suffering of people in Kofi state. The big eye is watching. God will render every man according to his work and it is not the day that a rat eats the herbalist's bag that its jaws swell up. A man shall reap whatever he sows. There is God and he is watching in Kogi and Nigeria in general
Re: Yahaya Bello: My Victory Has Buried Politics Of Ethnicity In Kogi by BeiDou: 3:01pm On Nov 22, 2019
BeiDou:

Wrong.

Hitler used his oratory ability to swerve people to do his selfish and brutal biddings.

The said Governor has no personal ability (aside maybe boxing). That's why he used the state powers and thugs.

I can't imagine that brutality can get to this level. Parties aside, he is seriously competing with Rivers state in terms of brutality. Maybe worse. At least Wike paid salaries.
Re: Yahaya Bello: My Victory Has Buried Politics Of Ethnicity In Kogi by Merit123(m): 4:35pm On Nov 22, 2019
Bello confident
Re: Yahaya Bello: My Victory Has Buried Politics Of Ethnicity In Kogi by israelmao(m): 6:55pm On Nov 22, 2019
Your violence has brought you future killer poison.
Re: Yahaya Bello: My Victory Has Buried Politics Of Ethnicity In Kogi by kingsmaila(m): 9:23am On Nov 23, 2019
Thank you but God will judge you for the lives lost due to your support for political violence/ thuggery in a bid to your second term. He who laugh last laugh the best.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Opinion: APC Is Nigeria’s Number One Problem - Oyewole Michael / Reports Of A Coup Scare Is False, Heinous Act Of Disinformation - FG / Who 'Won' The Lagos Governorship Debate On Channels TV?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.