Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,594 members, 7,816,464 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Yahaya Bello: My Victory Has Buried Politics Of Ethnicity In Kogi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yahaya Bello: My Victory Has Buried Politics Of Ethnicity In Kogi (11471 Views)

Tinubu’s Victory Has Vindicated APC's Nationalistic Outlook - Adamu / IPOB Has Buried Explosive Devices Along South-East Routes, 2 Wounded By Own Bomb / Dino Melaye: Yahaya Bello, My Fraudulent Governor Bags 419 Award (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahaya Bello: My Victory Has Buried Politics Of Ethnicity In Kogi by bigfish3k: 9:50am On Nov 22, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:

See ipob yoots crying above, ask them about Ikpeazu, Wike and Otorm Rigging few months ago...you would understand, they are just a bunch of hungry hypocrites...To them the useless PDP should govern everywhere for democracy to thrive...

u support evil too much
pls back down a bit
Re: Yahaya Bello: My Victory Has Buried Politics Of Ethnicity In Kogi by Omoslim26: 9:50am On Nov 22, 2019
Sirnuel:

how many people were killed in the said rigging??

are you not ashamed??

oga let's tell ourselves the truth

I Know Apcheat is the worse thing dat happened to this country

but you can't tell me that Pdthief too didn't rig in the just concluded kogi and bayelsa election

the best rigger won the election and Apcheat has federal power so they rigged more

besides if Pdthief had won the election they won't be making all these noise

Apcheat Pdthief they are one

na the common man go always dey suffer

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello: My Victory Has Buried Politics Of Ethnicity In Kogi by Bennycollins: 9:50am On Nov 22, 2019
Do you mind that demented fellow ?
Sirnuel:

are you not ashamed??
Re: Yahaya Bello: My Victory Has Buried Politics Of Ethnicity In Kogi by izubext007: 9:52am On Nov 22, 2019
Yaya Bello U Lied , Not Ur Victory, But The 10 Billion Thug Grant Giving To U By D Federal Govt.
Re: Yahaya Bello: My Victory Has Buried Politics Of Ethnicity In Kogi by SouthSouth1914: 9:56am On Nov 22, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:

See ipob yoots crying above, ask them about Ikpeazu, Wike and Otorm Rigging few months ago...you would understand, they are just a bunch of hungry hypocrites...To them the useless PDP should govern everywhere for democracy to thrive...

Let him first accept that the election was rigged!
Re: Yahaya Bello: My Victory Has Buried Politics Of Ethnicity In Kogi by perryy(m): 9:58am On Nov 22, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:

Those that burn a woman alive for Yaya to win are waiting to burn your mother and your wife Alice for another person to win. Wicked soul.

4 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello: My Victory Has Buried Politics Of Ethnicity In Kogi by Angelfrost(m): 9:58am On Nov 22, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:

So, the rigging and violence in the places you cited completely justifies the travesty that took place in Kogi??!...

How exactly are you not on the same ignoble level as the individuals you are calling out??!... Smh.

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello: My Victory Has Buried Politics Of Ethnicity In Kogi by nzeobi(m): 9:58am On Nov 22, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:

Behave your age, the people you are defending do not care about you.

2 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello: My Victory Has Buried Politics Of Ethnicity In Kogi by leofab(f): 10:01am On Nov 22, 2019
Show biz
Re: Yahaya Bello: My Victory Has Buried Politics Of Ethnicity In Kogi by bigfish3k: 10:03am On Nov 22, 2019
Omoslim26:

oga let's tell ourselves the truth

I Know Apcheat is the worse thing dat happened to this country

but you can't tell me that Pdthief too didn't rig in the just concluded kogi and bayelsa election

the best rigger won the election and Apcheat has federal power so they rigged more

besides if Pdthief had won the election they won't be making all these noise

Apcheat Pdthief they are one

na the common man go always dey suffer

trying to be smart by half

so it was PDP that used helicopter to tear gas voters
is it not APC 's DUTY to properly police the elections?

i bet u if PDP used thugs they would have arrested and paraded them
pls u should also back down from supporting evil

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello: My Victory Has Buried Politics Of Ethnicity In Kogi by jamace(m): 10:04am On Nov 22, 2019
Victory after shedding the blood of the innocent electorates : https://www.nairaland.com/5535198/powerful-images-kogi-elections-2019

cry cry cry

Re: Yahaya Bello: My Victory Has Buried Politics Of Ethnicity In Kogi by simplesearch: 10:12am On Nov 22, 2019
Like cheating to pass an exam in order to break the jinx of failure in the family, two wrong don't make a right. There is indeed an age long ethnic dominance in the political history of the state, but since there was a sudden change of political calculation brought about by inexplicable phenomenon, a man of honor would have allowed his performance consolidate his chances for a second term rather than anchor his assurance on thuggery, killing and wanton destruction of life and property. Unknown to him a seed of discord has been sown that will bring him and his co-travelers no good return in the days ahead, that's how the world is conditioned. Finally, I will advise he take a quick lesson from the likes of Adamu attah and Mbadinuju if he thinks a political position guarantees a lifetime insurance against nemesis.

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello: My Victory Has Buried Politics Of Ethnicity In Kogi by faksin: 10:12am On Nov 22, 2019
confidentiality carry on, nothing do you
Re: Yahaya Bello: My Victory Has Buried Politics Of Ethnicity In Kogi by faksin: 10:15am On Nov 22, 2019
hisexcellency34:
I see Onoja taking over from him before the end of his tenure
oga i think your eyes are seeing double, you aint seeing nothing

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello: My Victory Has Buried Politics Of Ethnicity In Kogi by Nobody: 10:21am On Nov 22, 2019
Words and opposites!
Re: Yahaya Bello: My Victory Has Buried Politics Of Ethnicity In Kogi by heckymaicon(m): 10:21am On Nov 22, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:

Resident zombie, you people are heartless.

How much did APC pay for your conscience?
Re: Yahaya Bello: My Victory Has Buried Politics Of Ethnicity In Kogi by Enochbij(m): 10:30am On Nov 22, 2019
I utterly dispise this man
Re: Yahaya Bello: My Victory Has Buried Politics Of Ethnicity In Kogi by J4JUVENTUS(m): 10:35am On Nov 22, 2019
Sirnuel:

are you not ashamed??
Bro you for no waste time dey reply the cow na.. Maybe next election for her state,na she Apc and Pdp go take test bullet. Then in her next life,she go get sense,say politicians are not worth defending and fighting for..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Bello: My Victory Has Buried Politics Of Ethnicity In Kogi by Ochoiho: 10:46am On Nov 22, 2019
'It is appointed unto Man once to die , after that judgement' Hebrew 9:27. 80 years maximum to enjoy the gain of thuggery and face the wrath of God(Hell fire) for eternity. The small Sinners will also join him, what an irony. Why not give your life to Jesus before it becomes too late. John 14:6
Re: Yahaya Bello: My Victory Has Buried Politics Of Ethnicity In Kogi by Kenturkey048(m): 10:52am On Nov 22, 2019
Sirnuel:

are you not ashamed??
why waste your time on some foools?? I pray all supporting evils for politics sake get a piece of of what they applauded some day.

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello: My Victory Has Buried Politics Of Ethnicity In Kogi by midnighter(f): 10:54am On Nov 22, 2019
Hmm...I notice that he has good style and fashion sense...on top all his wickedness..
Re: Yahaya Bello: My Victory Has Buried Politics Of Ethnicity In Kogi by Omoslim26: 11:02am On Nov 22, 2019
bigfish3k:

trying to be smart by half

so it was PDP that used helicopter to tear gas voters
is it not APC 's DUTY to properly police the elections?

i bet u if PDP used thugs they would have arrested and paraded them
pls u should also back down from supporting evil

If you have good skills in comprehending information you would see I wasn't supporting Apc
Re: Yahaya Bello: My Victory Has Buried Politics Of Ethnicity In Kogi by VanEFCC: 11:16am On Nov 22, 2019
zakim:

Governor Yahaya Bello of Kogi has said that with his ‘overwhelming’ victory in all three senatorial districts, the politics of ethnicity has been buried “finally” in the state. Apostle Joshua Selman The governor, who said this yesterday after the APC National Chairman, Comrade Adams Oshiomhole, presented him to President Muhammadu Buhari, appealed to his opponents to join hands with him in order to develop the state.

He said: “Just few hours ago, I received my certificate of return from the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), in Lokoja. That is the conclusion of the November 16th gubernatorial election that was held, that I won with landslide.

“I told you sometime back that the issue of winning the election was not in question but the margin with which I will defeat my opponent, and that he will have no reason whatsoever to go to tribunal. However, going to the tribunal is their right and if they so wish, we will meet in court. “But I want to use this opportunity to call on all those that contested the elections with me – starting from the primaries of our party to the main election – and all other political parties to please join me, we are all citizens of Apostle Joshua Selman Kogi State, in the this next level so that we can together do more for Kogi State.

“I inherited a state that was largely divided along ethnic lines but in this particular election, I was able to put that behind us, that for us ethnicity is not the way, that it is a monster that has held the country down and which tore the states apart sometimes. “By the special grace of God, today in Kogi State, ethnicity has been buried finally. Because, in this particular election, Joshua Selman I won overwhelmingly in all three senatorial districts of Kogi State. “We have a lot of tasks ahead of us, the journey has just begun.

I need the cooperation and understanding of every citizen and residents of Kogi State to join hands with me so that we can do more for Kogi State.” The APC National Chairman, Oshiomhole, said the victory of Governor Bello represented a departure from politics of sentiments.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/my-victory-has-buried-politics-of-ethnicity-in-kogi-yahaya-bello.html
Re: Yahaya Bello: My Victory Has Buried Politics Of Ethnicity In Kogi by AdujaZik(m): 11:29am On Nov 22, 2019
modelmike7:
Kogi people chose who they want. simple
Do you listen to news at all??
How did Kogi people choose this tyrant ??How??
From Kogi East through Central to the west people are presently in pain..
Now he's ranting everywhere he's not owing any civil servant a dime..
That all were a lie but how na

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello: My Victory Has Buried Politics Of Ethnicity In Kogi by bigfish3k: 11:30am On Nov 22, 2019
Omoslim26:

If you have good skills in comprehending information you would see I wasn't supporting Apc
u tried to balance the equation between the two evils
you suppose to condemn this current evil and blame only those who refuse to sign the electoral bill and whose buck stops on their table to prevent it

APC as the ruling party should be able to stop rigging both from PDP and APC and not to join in the fray
dont drag PDP into it because they are powerless in this case.
u cant find a solution if u keep playing blame games.
somebody must be held accountable for things to move forward if not we will just be running round circles
Re: Yahaya Bello: My Victory Has Buried Politics Of Ethnicity In Kogi by Whyzaid(f): 11:30am On Nov 22, 2019
Which victory?
Who gave you the victory?
What is the definition of your victory?
Re: Yahaya Bello: My Victory Has Buried Politics Of Ethnicity In Kogi by Nobody: 11:31am On Nov 22, 2019
just shut up already you this fucking ediot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Bello: My Victory Has Buried Politics Of Ethnicity In Kogi by Omoslim26: 11:32am On Nov 22, 2019
bigfish3k:

u tried to balance the equation between the two evils
you suppose to condemn this current evil and blame only those who refuse to sign the electoral bill and whose buck stops on their table to prevent it

APC as the ruling party should be able to stop rigging both from PDP and APC and not to join in the fray
dont drag PDP into it because they are powerless in this case.
u cant find a solution if u keep playing blame games.
somebody must be held accountable for things to move forward if not we will just be running round circles

ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Kano Hisbah Oppresses And Brutalizes The Poor / Economic Blueprint: Atiku Tackles Lai Mohammed, Demands Apology / NIMC Clears Over 2.5 Million Backlog Of NIN Modification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.