Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

How My Husband Bleep On The Lounge Chair - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How My Husband Bleep On The Lounge Chair (1477 Views)

Who Created The Word "Bleep" On Nairaland? / Watch Boma Spank And Kiss Tega Again In The Lounge / Kenyan Couples Spotted Having Dry Sex In The Lounge Bar. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How My Husband Bleep On The Lounge Chair by stevespack(m): 10:17am On Nov 22, 2019
It had been a long week, and I was missing him so much. I hadn’t seen him for over two weeks, this business trip he was on had been longer than the
others. Only more day until I would see him again and I couldn’t wait to get him naked. I was insanely frustrated and wanted to have him in my bed, with his hands all over me, his fingers inside me. I missed his touch, the way he trails his fingers down my thigh in the mornings to wake me up.
Walking through the door to our home, I dropped my keys and handbag on the hallway table I kicked off my shoes and padded through the carpeted corridor to the bedroom. Having had dinner with some friends before coming home I wanted to settle in my favourite chair. I had received an anonymous package in the post a few days ago and inside was a hot and steamy erotic novel.
There was no message inside and I didn’t have any idea as to who had sent it to me, but I was enjoying it immensely. I had spent the last three nights falling asleep with a smile on my face. The husband-wife sex scenes had helped me come more than once and aided my ease into sleep. I sent a grateful thank out into the universe to whoever had sent the book. I was hooked and wanted to finish reading it this evening.https://www.findselfesteem.com/2019/11/types-of-self-esteem-how-to-improve.html?m=1

Re: How My Husband Bleep On The Lounge Chair by stevespack(m): 3:24pm On Nov 22, 2019
Sexy
Re: How My Husband Bleep On The Lounge Chair by stevespack(m): 5:35pm On Nov 22, 2019
Love
Re: How My Husband Bleep On The Lounge Chair by stevespack(m): 7:26pm On Nov 22, 2019
Sexy

(1) (Reply)

Do God Really Use Pastors To Show Persons Their Life Partners? / Viral Video Of Okada Man Masturbating With His Big "D" In Public Hits The Intern / "You Came Into My Life And Destroyed It"- South African Lady Commits Suicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.