Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:07 AM

Why Are You On Nairaland? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are You On Nairaland? (1388 Views)

I Love This Girl On Nairaland!!! (pictures) / Any Hot Guys On Nairaland? / Can You Marry Any Of These Ladies That Litters Themselves On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are You On Nairaland? by Apeshy101(m): 11:17am On Nov 28, 2019
What brought you to nairaland?
Why are you still on nairaland?

Do you wish anything be changed here?
If any, what and why?

Mine:

2011 Election brought me to nairaland.
I'm still in nairaland cuz
1. I make money indirectly
2. Read latest news updates especially politics
3. Cool off on romance section
4. Laugh out my *ss on epic savages

Share yours, don't spoil the fun!
Re: Why Are You On Nairaland? by LONEER(m): 11:21am On Nov 28, 2019
I'm here cause I'm hoping one day I will meet someone that can teach me how to make money online.
Re: Why Are You On Nairaland? by Apeshy101(m): 11:26am On Nov 28, 2019
LONEER:
I'm here cause I'm hoping one day I will meet someone that can teach me how to make money online.
Do you have a pc?

I can guide you if you can be patient for 6 months!
Re: Why Are You On Nairaland? by yazga: 11:31am On Nov 28, 2019
Learn, Laugh and grow.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are You On Nairaland? by Nobody: 11:32am On Nov 28, 2019
* Read latest news updates about
Naija
* Cool off on romance section
* Laugh out my *ss on epic savages

Dazzool.
Re: Why Are You On Nairaland? by LoydJ(m): 11:34am On Nov 28, 2019
I stumbled here through Google search years back

nd have been explicitly exposed to certain stuffs here

crazy comments nd Savage Response makes my day here

all this relationship nd marriage stories on NL have been an eye opener to me I guess I won't make mistake when am about to give it a try courtesy Ubunja.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are You On Nairaland? by Apeshy101(m): 11:34am On Nov 28, 2019
J111333:
* Read latest news updates about
Naija
* Cool off on romance section
* Laugh out my *ss on epic savages

Dazzool.

My gee
Re: Why Are You On Nairaland? by blesskewe(f): 11:36am On Nov 28, 2019
To ease my boredom
Read stories and probably learn things

1 Like

Re: Why Are You On Nairaland? by 2horsePOWER(m): 11:36am On Nov 28, 2019
Apeshy101:

Do you have a pc?

I can guide you if you can be patient for 6 months!

I own a PC.
Can I shoot you a pm?
Re: Why Are You On Nairaland? by IsraelSongz: 11:38am On Nov 28, 2019
Firstly, it was just to get latest news and updates. But what has kept me here are the crazy, savage comments in the comment section. So much humour, actually. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Why Are You On Nairaland? by Climax07(m): 11:42am On Nov 28, 2019
to waste time
Re: Why Are You On Nairaland? by IamPlato(m): 11:51am On Nov 28, 2019
I Discovered Its An Interesting Place In 2012
Re: Why Are You On Nairaland? by Solsix(m): 11:54am On Nov 28, 2019
Nairaland is a true representation of Nigeria. Here we have tribal bigots, tribalism, ethnic champions and a very few who live above all these problems. The hate here is enough to give us uninterrupted power supply and most importantly the savages, they are the reasons why I still find a way to manage

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are You On Nairaland? by Apeshy101(m): 11:54am On Nov 28, 2019
2horsePOWER:

I own a PC.
Can I shoot you a pm?
Sure
Re: Why Are You On Nairaland? by biddostandard: 11:55am On Nov 28, 2019
blesskewe:
To ease my boredom
Read stories and probably learn things
Re: Why Are You On Nairaland? by Jesuspikin8: 11:57am On Nov 28, 2019
Admission brought me here.

Years ago.

I stayed after.

1 Like

Re: Why Are You On Nairaland? by blesskewe(f): 11:58am On Nov 28, 2019
biddostandard:
exactly shld we ease eachother boredom
I don't know about u
Re: Why Are You On Nairaland? by biddostandard: 12:01pm On Nov 28, 2019
blesskewe:

I don't know about u
Re: Why Are You On Nairaland? by themaestro08(m): 12:08pm On Nov 28, 2019
Its an informative forum, and that alone says it all.
Re: Why Are You On Nairaland? by vincentjk(m): 12:20pm On Nov 28, 2019
I didn't even know what brought me here at first, nobody invited me, just created an account in 2016 and discovered wonderful sections

I currently have an ongoing personal thread in pet section with over 70,000 views smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Are You On Nairaland? by Nobody: 12:25pm On Nov 28, 2019
Nairaland use to be funny, I'd come here to laugh my head off. But, nowadays, this place is full of toxic people with zero sense of humour and even lower levels of intelligence.
I honestly don't know what I am still doing here... I will break seun's juju one of these days and I will leave and hopefully never return. I pray that this will be my last moniker! Amen cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Why Are You On Nairaland? by kaneched(m): 12:34pm On Nov 28, 2019
To know what's happening in Nigeria
Re: Why Are You On Nairaland? by nlPoster: 12:38pm On Nov 28, 2019
Solsix:
Nairaland is a true representation of Nigeria. Here we have tribal bigots, tribalism, ethnic champions and a very few who live above all these problems. The hate here is enough to give us uninterrupted power supply and most importantly the savages, they are the reasons why I still find a way to manage

I think nairaland encourages some particular sectors of Nigeria, it's not always the true representation of Nigeria although you are right.

1 Like

Re: Why Are You On Nairaland? by sujexy(m): 1:02pm On Nov 28, 2019
My roommate from Madonna, Ebuka introduced me to Nairaland before he left for UniUyo in 2013

I am here because NL is informative, it's salvagery personified members, Useful lessons from Religous threads and Romance Section ( hoping to be a good husband in future �)

Seun, pls the Toxic tribal hatred is above the bar, please and please start banning ALL these monikers that champion these Tribal hatred.

Again, please make The Christian threads to be unaccessible to those that do not believe in what we believe in(Atheist and Muslims) just like Muslim threads.

I know you are an atheist too, but pls this guy's litter the thread with so much disrespectful comments please.

1 Like

Re: Why Are You On Nairaland? by Solsix(m): 1:19pm On Nov 28, 2019
nlPoster:

I think nairaland encourages some particular sectors of Nigeria, it's not always the true representation of Nigeria although you are right.
U are entitled to your opinion
Re: Why Are You On Nairaland? by metformin(m): 1:28pm On Nov 28, 2019
I am here because NL is informative, Useful lessons from Romance Section and Travel section ( I don't have passport yet, but I have travelled round the world on NL travel section. Abeg the country tired me oh lolz )

Dear Seun, pls the Toxic tribal hatred here is alarming , i will suggest you should ban all monikers that are behind these Tribal hatred, before they destroy this wonderful forum for you.

Please someone should help me on how to make legit money online, I have read on how some people make cool money online.
Re: Why Are You On Nairaland? by hidhrhis(m): 1:54pm On Nov 28, 2019
my mum introduced me to nl was a guest for 1 year before i registered i fell in love with nl and i know we cant break up
Re: Why Are You On Nairaland? by amiibaby(f): 1:58pm On Nov 28, 2019
Cos am bored
Re: Why Are You On Nairaland? by vincentjk(m): 2:09pm On Nov 28, 2019
amiibaby:
Cos am bored

Sometimes boredom isn't a good thing. How's Jos?
Re: Why Are You On Nairaland? by Heloct(f): 2:52pm On Nov 28, 2019
I just left high school then and I started browsing anything I could think of on the phone my Dad just bought me and I stumbled on Nairaland. grin

No matter how long I stay away, I still come on here.

1 Like

Re: Why Are You On Nairaland? by Tapout(m): 3:50pm On Nov 28, 2019
a friend introduced me it... cool those days when mods like sexkillz terrorized these streets grin there's currently no mod that can be compared to that dude. then there were real trolls that could make u deactivate, not these lame ones we have now. i miss posts from chief swetus yuzedo our very own banana island resident grin many more guys i can't really remember.... i miss the Good old Nairaland.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are You On Nairaland? by Originalsly: 4:05pm On Nov 28, 2019
I was on another site...which was being flooded by kids/immature adults...(NL is on that road)... and someone was disgusted and suggested Nairaland. I never went back to that site. If I disappear from here........you already know!
Nairaland puts your feet on the ground throughout Nigeria...and the diaspora. Too much information..... a whole lot of opportunities to make connections worldwide. I am still here because there is sooo much to learn..... and be exposed to soo many different perspectives.
What needs to change is banning those who are toxic to this forum.... mainly the tribalists..... and those guys who go after female with sooo much venom and passion.... always suspect such guys anyways.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

APOLOGIES GUYS / Are People Still This Dumb? / How I Discovered My Virgin Girlfriend Were Into Sexual Relationships With Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.