Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:01 AM

Single Dad In Tears After Discovering The Boy He Has Been Raising Isn’t His - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Single Dad In Tears After Discovering The Boy He Has Been Raising Isn’t His (712 Views)

Pretty Woman In Tears After Discovering Her Husband Is Gay (photos & Video) / She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) / Shocker!: Man Just Found Out He Is Not The Father Of The Kid He Has Been Raising (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Single Dad In Tears After Discovering The Boy He Has Been Raising Isn’t His by All2Gists: 1:12pm On Nov 22, 2019
It’s so crazy Tommorow the day he leave he’s turning 10 months to the day. Also I spoke to his new family I don’t blame them or upset by them at all; they did nothing wrong in my eyes. And if I was his dad I would want him back also. So as a man applaud that and understand. It saddens me but it’s God’s plan like everyone keeps telling me

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5HMUQEgCBO/

https://www.musikpluz.xyz/2019/11/Single-Dad-In-Tears-After-Discovering-The-Boy-He-Has-Been-Raising-Isnt-His.html

1 Share

Re: Single Dad In Tears After Discovering The Boy He Has Been Raising Isn’t His by All2Gists: 1:23pm On Nov 22, 2019

1 Share

Re: Single Dad In Tears After Discovering The Boy He Has Been Raising Isn’t His by All2Gists: 1:25pm On Nov 22, 2019
Naa waaa
Re: Single Dad In Tears After Discovering The Boy He Has Been Raising Isn’t His by Nobody: 1:34pm On Nov 22, 2019
Console console yourself
Re: Single Dad In Tears After Discovering The Boy He Has Been Raising Isn’t His by Nobody: 1:40pm On Nov 22, 2019
there s nothing to cry about... a child is a child whether ur sperm or not... keep raising him... the boi is fine. that little dude might become ur little shiny light. there s a reason why things happen when they happen.

stay positive. I ll be moving this thread to FP
Re: Single Dad In Tears After Discovering The Boy He Has Been Raising Isn’t His by Martinez39(m): 1:41pm On Nov 22, 2019
Once your child is born, do a DNA test. Stop all these "I trust her". Fools will reap the pain of their foolishness.

1 Like

Re: Single Dad In Tears After Discovering The Boy He Has Been Raising Isn’t His by Nobody: 1:44pm On Nov 22, 2019
All2Gists:
Single dad in tears after discovering the boy he has been raising isn’t his
add a link to ur story
Re: Single Dad In Tears After Discovering The Boy He Has Been Raising Isn’t His by All2Gists: 1:51pm On Nov 22, 2019
Seun mynd44 lalasticala
Re: Single Dad In Tears After Discovering The Boy He Has Been Raising Isn’t His by Tarabye: 1:53pm On Nov 22, 2019
Re: Single Dad In Tears After Discovering The Boy He Has Been Raising Isn’t His by Nobody: 2:01pm On Nov 22, 2019
Damn this is really sad cry see fine boy
Some women are wicked sha.both paternal nd maternal test should be done sometimes ladies dnt have fault it might be mistake of the hospita, no one knows!!
Re: Single Dad In Tears After Discovering The Boy He Has Been Raising Isn’t His by Bola146(f): 2:02pm On Nov 22, 2019
embarassed cry Wicked mother.. God will bless you with another handsome baby soon sir

(1) (Reply)

Most Interesting,crazy, Frightening, Funny,sad Stories/topics On Nairaland 2019 / I Am In A Dilemma! / Female Friends With Benefits Needed In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.