Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,632 members, 7,809,368 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:22 AM

I Am In A Dilemma! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am In A Dilemma! (696 Views)

In A Dilemma Right Now, Please Advise / Please Advice!! My Elder Sister Is In A Dilemma Right Now / Guys( modified) !! I'm in A Dilemma. My Daughter Is Not Mine & I'm Set To Marry. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am In A Dilemma! by deltateam: 6:58pm On Jan 16, 2020
I am in dilemma as I at now. I finally fell in love with a lady of 40 years but my fear is that she is near to menopause and this makes me worried and sad.

What should I do? A neighbor that bore at her old age gave birth to a slowpoke. I don't want to imagine that scenario.

Help a brother!
Re: I Am In A Dilemma! by udoakwa(m): 7:09pm On Jan 16, 2020
grin cheesy smiley smiley the slowpoke part got me

2 Likes

Re: I Am In A Dilemma! by AfroKnight: 7:14pm On Jan 16, 2020
Think of your own happiness too. If increasing the chances for a healthy child is a big deal for you, break up with her.

I don’t know where you go your statistics from but I don’t think the risk is that high. She could very well give birth to a brilliant healthy baby. But like I said, if you’re not comfortable with taking the chance, break up quick quick so you guys can move on.
Re: I Am In A Dilemma! by Aladdin1(m): 7:16pm On Jan 16, 2020
you said you fell in love.love is blind and enduring.if you know you really love her as you claim,then go for her.as long as she didnt do several abortions in the past,u would have kids with her.but the ride may not be that easy in future when she begins to age fast,she would look like your mother but no qualms.love would be ur strength.
Re: I Am In A Dilemma! by Lonestar124: 8:12pm On Jan 16, 2020
Marry her nah, before if she could clocks 50years, she might have give birth to four children....Love all conceal all thing.

There nothing like a woman is able to give birth to slowpoke if she is above 40.

If it's truth, then it means God that help sarah and abraham to beget isaac at thier old age make a mistake by giving us a slowpoke ancient father that beget many nations.

(1) (Reply)

All You Need To Know About Cumming / "My Sand Storm Experience Today" / How Many Underwears Should A Guy Have?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.