Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,439 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Tacha Blocked Me - Kemi Olunloyo Writes Tacha An Open Letter - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tacha Blocked Me - Kemi Olunloyo Writes Tacha An Open Letter (35484 Views)

“I Changed Your Diapers, Yet You Disrespect Me” – Kemi Olunloyo To Davido / "Simi Is Pregnant And In Her Second Trimester" - Kemi Olunloyo Writes / Kemi Olunloyo Writes Linda Ikeji An Open Letter After Apologizing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tacha Blocked Me - Kemi Olunloyo Writes Tacha An Open Letter by Oluwasaeon(m): 4:29pm On Nov 22, 2019
Baroba:
I thought they said " wisdom comes with old age"...This deranged lunatic is at it again, someone needs to send her to an asylum..She is obviously mental..
I bet you didn't read it

4 Likes

Re: Tacha Blocked Me - Kemi Olunloyo Writes Tacha An Open Letter by Ajibade123(m): 4:29pm On Nov 22, 2019
can someone just keep this woman mouth shut
anyway do you wish to study or work in Australia, Canada or US check my signature for more info
Re: Tacha Blocked Me - Kemi Olunloyo Writes Tacha An Open Letter by ifeomabernard(f): 4:31pm On Nov 22, 2019
That last line is everything, she does have TOXIC fans!

1 Like

Re: Tacha Blocked Me - Kemi Olunloyo Writes Tacha An Open Letter by Enemyofpeace: 4:32pm On Nov 22, 2019
Good for you and shut the fok up agbaya osi

2 Likes

Re: Tacha Blocked Me - Kemi Olunloyo Writes Tacha An Open Letter by Enemyofpeace: 4:34pm On Nov 22, 2019
gmorous:
please someone should help a sister with airtime�,any amount to make an important call pls, 08130761260 mtn,thank u
can you wait till I collect my salary at the end of December? I promise to see you one hundred MTN naira airtime

5 Likes

Re: Tacha Blocked Me - Kemi Olunloyo Writes Tacha An Open Letter by Digitalstarlite: 4:34pm On Nov 22, 2019
Hmmmm kiss kiss kiss
Re: Tacha Blocked Me - Kemi Olunloyo Writes Tacha An Open Letter by Sisinene2019(f): 4:36pm On Nov 22, 2019
We are all still basking in the afterglow of the just concluded BBNaija2019. The show has come and gone and revealed to us how united we could be behind a course or contestant. This United power and populace of Nigerian youths can be directly efficiently through entertainment at other projects; projects that affect the viewers directly. This is the brain fruit of Small Sister Naija (SSN). Do visit to learn better how this could be achieved https://www.nairaland.com/5544018/screening-first-36-participants-small#84267466
RealityChecker:
After Tacha Akinde (BBNAIJA) blocked Kemi Kemi Olunloyo on twitter, Kemi started begging to be her manager.

It appears kemi is trying to passive aggresively get into simply_tacha's social circle.

After reading this it's obvious Kemi Olunloyo is seeking nothing but fame by clout chasing others in the Nigerian spotlight.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5Ksf15loQ3/?igshid=1wjd2skdlwwzk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tacha Blocked Me - Kemi Olunloyo Writes Tacha An Open Letter by Tarabye: 4:36pm On Nov 22, 2019

1 Like

Re: Tacha Blocked Me - Kemi Olunloyo Writes Tacha An Open Letter by Myhusband(m): 4:37pm On Nov 22, 2019
what does she gain in blackmailing, tarnishing and bringing peoples down

no one ask your useless old foool about validity of Tacha's life. all celebrities fake/hype themselves, this is a tradition of a common celebrities life

this woman should give up in being stupid already, it's time her foolishness enjoy retirement abeg

3 Likes

Re: Tacha Blocked Me - Kemi Olunloyo Writes Tacha An Open Letter by Manufor(m): 4:38pm On Nov 22, 2019
But she's speaking the truth,. Everything she said there was on point,. Endorsement and paid partnership no be the same thing

3 Likes

Re: Tacha Blocked Me - Kemi Olunloyo Writes Tacha An Open Letter by Oliverigw: 4:38pm On Nov 22, 2019
Why?
Re: Tacha Blocked Me - Kemi Olunloyo Writes Tacha An Open Letter by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 4:39pm On Nov 22, 2019
AutoReportNG:
She may be mad but there are wisdom in her words... Kemi may be annoying at times but when you go through her posts with an open heart, you can see points to what she is driving at.

As Tiannah once said, the real enemies of Tacha are her fans, the way her fans hype and pushed her, I pray she is careful enough to think twice and has someone who is wise enough to always caution her. Her fans are not helping her at all... Trust me, thats why Cee-C will always come out smart any day cos class pass pass

Make we hear word jare.
We her fans stood by her when the world condemned her.
We are the reason she is where she is so say what you know.

4 Likes

Re: Tacha Blocked Me - Kemi Olunloyo Writes Tacha An Open Letter by DennisEche(m): 4:41pm On Nov 22, 2019
MAKE SENSE
Re: Tacha Blocked Me - Kemi Olunloyo Writes Tacha An Open Letter by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 4:41pm On Nov 22, 2019
Myhusband:
what does she gain in blackmailing, tarnishing and bringing peoples down

no one ask your useless old foool about validity of Tacha's life. all celebrities fake/hype themselves, this is a tradition of a common celebrities life

this woman should give up in being stupid already, it's time her foolishness enjoy retirement abeg

Don't mind her.

She wants to put her toxicity on Titans.
E good say Tacha block her. She is of no use to her.

3 Likes

Re: Tacha Blocked Me - Kemi Olunloyo Writes Tacha An Open Letter by Nobody: 4:41pm On Nov 22, 2019
Wise words

Got Facebook for sell? Got 2k only for it oo
Re: Tacha Blocked Me - Kemi Olunloyo Writes Tacha An Open Letter by Wallade(m): 4:41pm On Nov 22, 2019
I think the management of Tacha took a good decision to dissociate Tacha from Kemi Olunloyo.

They are both controversial and Tacha's management is trying to re-brand Tacha to achieve a change of public perception of her. They can't afford to associate her with Aunty Kemi.

It is also wise for Aunty to stay away from Tacha and appreciate her from afar if she likes her so much.

11 Likes

Re: Tacha Blocked Me - Kemi Olunloyo Writes Tacha An Open Letter by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 4:42pm On Nov 22, 2019
ifeomabernard:
That last line is everything, she does have TOXIC fans!
And she has TOXIC haters too.

3 Likes

Re: Tacha Blocked Me - Kemi Olunloyo Writes Tacha An Open Letter by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 4:43pm On Nov 22, 2019
Wallade:
I think the management of Tacha took a good decision to dissociate Tasha from Kemi Olunloyo.

They are both controversial and Tacha's management is trying to re-brand Tacha to achieve a change of public opinion about her. They can't afford to associate her with Aunty Kemi.

It is also wise for Aunty to stay away from Tacha and appreciate her from afar if she likes her so much.
Abi ooo she must dissociate from bad energy.

2 Likes

Re: Tacha Blocked Me - Kemi Olunloyo Writes Tacha An Open Letter by AutoReportNG: 4:49pm On Nov 22, 2019
Ladyhippolyta88:

Make we hear word jare.
We her fans stood by her when the world condemned her.
We are the reason she is where she is so say what you know.

Tacha fans are her problem... Thats the bitter truth madam... I have seen lots of useless, threats and meaningless stuffs done on social media cos of her. Yes, the real ones may mean well but 80% of what they are doing always backfire. The hype is much which at the end, all na audio

1 Like

Re: Tacha Blocked Me - Kemi Olunloyo Writes Tacha An Open Letter by Obagreatdatoye(m): 4:50pm On Nov 22, 2019
Very interesting one...watch now
Re: Tacha Blocked Me - Kemi Olunloyo Writes Tacha An Open Letter by raymondedesiri(m): 4:51pm On Nov 22, 2019
ursullalinda:
Aunty I pray to live up to your age ..... and I also pray not to seek for attention like you @ your age....thou atimes you do make valid points....but when one talks all the time he or she is regarded as mad person.....learn to speak only when someone is listening
oga I am listening
Re: Tacha Blocked Me - Kemi Olunloyo Writes Tacha An Open Letter by NuelNuelTT(m): 4:56pm On Nov 22, 2019
Honestly.

Gbegirisoup:
She's simply being honest. Only the wise sees wisdom in what she says.
Re: Tacha Blocked Me - Kemi Olunloyo Writes Tacha An Open Letter by tammie24: 4:58pm On Nov 22, 2019
Tacha

Listen to anty Kemi
Re: Tacha Blocked Me - Kemi Olunloyo Writes Tacha An Open Letter by jibrilELsudan: 4:59pm On Nov 22, 2019
This Kemi woman sef. Na her way. That was how she was begging me to shoot my hot cum in her mouth.

Re: Tacha Blocked Me - Kemi Olunloyo Writes Tacha An Open Letter by Nobody: 5:02pm On Nov 22, 2019
Negative energy far away.. Make you stay far awayyyy. No time to reply bad vibes, I block quick quick

2 Likes

Re: Tacha Blocked Me - Kemi Olunloyo Writes Tacha An Open Letter by Nobody: 5:05pm On Nov 22, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
she is speaking a lot of truth...

It didn't seem that way, she sounds like she's courting Tacha and that's 'tampering' and an affront on her management. What happened to the DM. People always claim to know it all, if she was as good in managing people, why aren't people signing up with her? Working with KO is bad publicity (my opinion)

2 Likes

Re: Tacha Blocked Me - Kemi Olunloyo Writes Tacha An Open Letter by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 5:06pm On Nov 22, 2019
AutoReportNG:

Tacha fans are her problem... Thats the bitter truth madam... I have seen lots of useless, threats and meaningless stuffs done on social media cos of her. Yes, the real ones may mean well but 80% of what they are doing always backfire. The hype is much which at the end, all na audio

And the others do not post threats abi or her haters are not toxic too athink undecided

We don't hype we just do our thing effortlessly and that is not hyping.

Audio in what sense sad.
You must be confusing us with mechanics we do video not audio thank you.

The insecurity of her toxic critics are the problem not her fans.sorry.

Tacha will not be where she is if not for her fans incase you don't know that.

3 Likes

Re: Tacha Blocked Me - Kemi Olunloyo Writes Tacha An Open Letter by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 5:08pm On Nov 22, 2019
Lucid1:

It didn't seem that way, she sounds like she's courting Tacha and that's 'tampering' and an affront on her management. What happened to the DM. People always claim to know it all, if she was as good in managing people, why aren't people signing up with her? Working with KO is bad publicity (my opinion)
My opinion too

1 Like

Re: Tacha Blocked Me - Kemi Olunloyo Writes Tacha An Open Letter by CanadaOrBust: 5:09pm On Nov 22, 2019
LUN-ATIC
O-LUN-LOYO
Re: Tacha Blocked Me - Kemi Olunloyo Writes Tacha An Open Letter by cococandy(f): 5:16pm On Nov 22, 2019
Nothing hurts trolls like ignoring them grin cheesy

Their pain is always obvious and palpable
dapsoneh:

MAY WE NEVER BE BE IGNORED BY GOD THE WAY DAVIDO IGNORED AUNTY KEMI

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chris Hanen Of Ozigizaga Is Dead / Teni Loses ₦2 Million Earring (Photo) / Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Her 44th Birthday With Stunning Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.