Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,246 members, 7,953,925 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:02 AM

Tacha Blocked Me - Kemi Olunloyo Writes Tacha An Open Letter - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tacha Blocked Me - Kemi Olunloyo Writes Tacha An Open Letter (35697 Views)

“I Changed Your Diapers, Yet You Disrespect Me” – Kemi Olunloyo To Davido / "Simi Is Pregnant And In Her Second Trimester" - Kemi Olunloyo Writes / Kemi Olunloyo Writes Linda Ikeji An Open Letter After Apologizing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tacha Blocked Me - Kemi Olunloyo Writes Tacha An Open Letter by subcbouy: 7:49pm On Nov 22, 2019
Kawabonga:
So u have all these "managerial attributes" and nobody don hire u to be their manager??
I thought old age comes with wisdom....but in ur own case....absolutely hopeless!! undecided
Did you read the piece at all? nawao
Re: Tacha Blocked Me - Kemi Olunloyo Writes Tacha An Open Letter by Topmaike007(m): 7:50pm On Nov 22, 2019
Baroba:
I thought they said " wisdom comes with old age"...This deranged lunatic is at it again, someone needs to send her to an asylum..She is obviously mental..
you're saying nonsense, if you read that post you will know she is making sense
Re: Tacha Blocked Me - Kemi Olunloyo Writes Tacha An Open Letter by dapsoneh: 7:50pm On Nov 22, 2019
MrSix:

Lols...
You're depressed.
lolsss.. You are psychotic!
Re: Tacha Blocked Me - Kemi Olunloyo Writes Tacha An Open Letter by Topmaike007(m): 7:53pm On Nov 22, 2019
Myhusband:
what does she gain in blackmailing, tarnishing and bringing peoples down

no one ask your useless old foool about validity of Tacha's life. all celebrities fake/hype themselves, this is a tradition of a common celebrities life

this woman should give up in being stupid already, it's time her foolishness enjoy retirement abeg
the reason you're showing you ignorance publicly is because you did not read the write up
Re: Tacha Blocked Me - Kemi Olunloyo Writes Tacha An Open Letter by Phenomenal16(f): 7:55pm On Nov 22, 2019
Ladyhippolyta88:

Make we hear word jare.
We her fans stood by her when the world condemned her.
We are the reason she is where she is so say what you know.
...supporter..Lol...u ppl get tym...I thought bbnajia has ended....
I like them both..mind u.....
I don't get tym for social media clout chasing...
I read news and pass..there endorsement deal there problem...... Forgive my typo u hear
Re: Tacha Blocked Me - Kemi Olunloyo Writes Tacha An Open Letter by Phenomenal16(f): 7:57pm On Nov 22, 2019
Tacha would av been better than in mercy in terms of endorsements.....but tacha killed her brand all by self inside bbnaija ......
Re_branding gonna take some tym.......her audio endorsements her problem...
Wetin I know sef
Re: Tacha Blocked Me - Kemi Olunloyo Writes Tacha An Open Letter by Nobody: 8:11pm On Nov 22, 2019
Auntie Kemi is woke..
Re: Tacha Blocked Me - Kemi Olunloyo Writes Tacha An Open Letter by buchhy(m): 8:23pm On Nov 22, 2019
I'm just waiting for Naira Marley's response
Re: Tacha Blocked Me - Kemi Olunloyo Writes Tacha An Open Letter by Oyindidi(f): 8:30pm On Nov 22, 2019
As na Tacha she dey talk about everybody dey hail her.

Una go dey alrite las las

1 Like

Re: Tacha Blocked Me - Kemi Olunloyo Writes Tacha An Open Letter by SweetPreeq(m): 8:37pm On Nov 22, 2019
Topmaike007:
it seems you did not read the post

You did?

Wow
Re: Tacha Blocked Me - Kemi Olunloyo Writes Tacha An Open Letter by bobobri(m): 9:40pm On Nov 22, 2019
vtorinoh:
iya kemi av tire her

the woman they disturb her
this woman lie to me and friends some month ago..promising to help him promote is songs on is IG Acct
Re: Tacha Blocked Me - Kemi Olunloyo Writes Tacha An Open Letter by Legendguru: 9:52pm On Nov 22, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: Tacha Blocked Me - Kemi Olunloyo Writes Tacha An Open Letter by RealityChecker: 11:07pm On Nov 22, 2019
Once again a moderator edited the title, modified the photos I attached, cut and pasted this article verbatim and then started using it for ad revenue.

Very interesting, even though the bottom of every page says that I am solely responsible for any content someone keeps editing my posts and taking them as their own.

First I get a google alert with the original title then when I check it has over 300 thousand views and someone's edited everything incognito lol
Re: Tacha Blocked Me - Kemi Olunloyo Writes Tacha An Open Letter by Divineayo(m): 7:30am On Nov 23, 2019
Gbegirisoup:
She's simply being honest. Only the wise sees wisdom in what she says.
Wise one.
Re: Tacha Blocked Me - Kemi Olunloyo Writes Tacha An Open Letter by brainworkng: 7:48am On Nov 23, 2019
She is but most of her dumb fans will not understand.
MrBrownJay1:
she is speaking a lot of truth...

1 Like

Re: Tacha Blocked Me - Kemi Olunloyo Writes Tacha An Open Letter by dapsoneh: 9:29am On Nov 23, 2019
[quote author=MrSix post=84275570]
Lols...
You're depressed. [/quote

Digging the deep to find out the truth, a particular person took to the comment section of one of the brand’s post to confirm the authenticity of the partnership. Replying to the person, the brand confirmed the deal.
You see your life now? When i said kemi olunloyo is,mad. The guy has a deal with ciroc and she keeps splitting trash
Re: Tacha Blocked Me - Kemi Olunloyo Writes Tacha An Open Letter by MrSix: 9:56am On Nov 23, 2019
[quote author=dapsoneh post=84288323][/quote]
Ok
Re: Tacha Blocked Me - Kemi Olunloyo Writes Tacha An Open Letter by yoyo4456: 12:57pm On Nov 23, 2019
Come together here to find good stories. >>> slotxo
Re: Tacha Blocked Me - Kemi Olunloyo Writes Tacha An Open Letter by Odoogu(m): 11:39am On Dec 14, 2019
Sisinene2019:
We are all still basking in the afterglow of the just concluded BBNaija2019. The show has come and gone and revealed to us how united we could be behind a course or contestant. This United power and populace of Nigerian youths can be directly efficiently through entertainment at other projects; projects that affect the viewers directly. This is the brain fruit of Small Sister Naija (SSN). Do visit to learn better how this could be achieved https://www.nairaland.com/5544018/screening-first-36-participants-small#84267466
happy birthday to you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adeola Phoenix Osinuga Is Sick, Suffering From Fibromyalgia / Linda Ikeji's Parents Celebrate 40th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Kunle Afolayan Reconciles Veteran Yoruba Actors (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.