Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,757 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Ekiti Bank Robbery: Staff Stole Money, Caught On CCTV - Police - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ekiti Bank Robbery: Staff Stole Money, Caught On CCTV - Police (75860 Views)

Lady Shows Off N1.2m Goods Her Staff Stole From Her Shop (pics/video) / EFCC: How Bank Staff Stole Over ₦870 Million Within 3 Days / 'Young Money' Caught In A Hotel After Stealing N300K From Mom's Account. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti Bank Robbery: Staff Stole Money, Caught On CCTV - Police by DonBenny77(m): 3:26pm On Nov 22, 2019
grin
This country don "gbolo" but some people never understand.
Re: Ekiti Bank Robbery: Staff Stole Money, Caught On CCTV - Police by stonegarden: 3:26pm On Nov 22, 2019
Las las tge devil will be blamed for this

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Bank Robbery: Staff Stole Money, Caught On CCTV - Police by Ashley86400: 3:26pm On Nov 22, 2019
This is Nigeria.
Look where I'm living now.
EVERYBODY BE CRIMINAL!!

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Bank Robbery: Staff Stole Money, Caught On CCTV - Police by Beverlyjean(f): 3:26pm On Nov 22, 2019
Really... This chief of police is an illitrate ... The bankers can easily claim that the tried to save some cash for the bank...hearing gunshots doesn't mean they will penetrate ....

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Bank Robbery: Staff Stole Money, Caught On CCTV - Police by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:26pm On Nov 22, 2019
sotall:
grin grin
Just imagine how village People finally succeeded in punishing the bank staff.

They will cough out both the money they took and the one stolen by the robbers.

This thread is hilarious grin grin

dont forget they will also lose their jobs
Re: Ekiti Bank Robbery: Staff Stole Money, Caught On CCTV - Police by franchasng: 3:27pm On Nov 22, 2019
Police and lies; so long as its coming from the mouth of Nigerian Police, please disregard it, they are the number one liars in the whole world, LIARS from hell fire angry angry

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Bank Robbery: Staff Stole Money, Caught On CCTV - Police by tunary(m): 3:27pm On Nov 22, 2019
Taft staff is a very big fool. but money can turn people's brain upside down

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Bank Robbery: Staff Stole Money, Caught On CCTV - Police by Nobody: 3:27pm On Nov 22, 2019
My question exactly. Or did the police too collaborate with the robbers by stay away?
Upton:
So the robbers went to the police station first? So do you mean they chased police away?

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Bank Robbery: Staff Stole Money, Caught On CCTV - Police by khalidx: 3:27pm On Nov 22, 2019
Instrumentation:

Wetin Charley no go see for border
wetin emmeka no go see for Onitsha main market

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Bank Robbery: Staff Stole Money, Caught On CCTV - Police by Prophet777: 3:27pm On Nov 22, 2019
Believe Nigeria Police at your own peril... Naija ploice can see white & turn it to be a red in your kokororo eye...

Share the video and let see.
Re: Ekiti Bank Robbery: Staff Stole Money, Caught On CCTV - Police by Aturitoroman: 3:28pm On Nov 22, 2019
Na wa

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Bank Robbery: Staff Stole Money, Caught On CCTV - Police by GMbuharii: 3:29pm On Nov 22, 2019
Comedy 101...which one be olopa own sef grin
Re: Ekiti Bank Robbery: Staff Stole Money, Caught On CCTV - Police by praz001(m): 3:30pm On Nov 22, 2019
ursullalinda:
Gone are those days pple had integrity.....now men on suite are more criminal minded than an armed robber.......what a pity

ZENITH BANK...........
Those guys there are modern thieves. No alert on deductions. All you see is reduction In account balance.

Modern ole!!

5 Likes

Re: Ekiti Bank Robbery: Staff Stole Money, Caught On CCTV - Police by abescom: 3:31pm On Nov 22, 2019
Putting this in the press will only make the robbers kill the staff to cover their tracks.

The police should have just kept shut.

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Bank Robbery: Staff Stole Money, Caught On CCTV - Police by skyhighweb(m): 3:31pm On Nov 22, 2019
Instrumentation:
Nigeria my kwontry
Where is the video please
They can't show it yet.

Check my signature below for more details.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Bank Robbery: Staff Stole Money, Caught On CCTV - Police by Myhusband(m): 3:31pm On Nov 22, 2019
primary suspect discovered
Re: Ekiti Bank Robbery: Staff Stole Money, Caught On CCTV - Police by Tinyemeka(m): 3:34pm On Nov 22, 2019
solmusdesigns:
cool

mumu banker, you have unristricted access to the Finacle banking platform and you are tourching cash

Me i will just pay in 15 million into my friends account as soon as i can after the robbers go, and claim the teller and the money was carted away, better yet i will pay it to the account of an online bitcoin trader and contact the trader for the cryptocurrency to be transfered to my wallet, Dubai Cable Visa take 48hrs to max a week

LOL.

See ya head.

No override? Cash exchange ticket nko?

5 Likes

Re: Ekiti Bank Robbery: Staff Stole Money, Caught On CCTV - Police by adecz: 3:36pm On Nov 22, 2019
angry

To much poverty in the land.

It's almost impossible to achieve
anything without engaging in some
criminal activity.

See our politicians, governors,
top civil servants; even Osibande
collect N90bn clean mouth ...
Re: Ekiti Bank Robbery: Staff Stole Money, Caught On CCTV - Police by Nobody: 3:37pm On Nov 22, 2019
Beverlyjean:
Really... This chief of police is an illitrate ... The bankers can easily claim that the tried to save some cash for the bank...hearing gunshots doesn't mean they will penetrate ....

Deposit is insured by NDIC. Policy for armed robbery everywhere is comply with the robbers. No resistance

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Bank Robbery: Staff Stole Money, Caught On CCTV - Police by teejoyz: 3:39pm On Nov 22, 2019
[quote author=solmusdesigns post=84268261] cool

mumu banker, you have unristricted access to the Finacle banking platform and you are tourching cash

Me i will just pay in 15 million into my friends account as soon as i can after the robbers go, and claim the teller and the money was carted away, better yet i will pay it to the account of an online bitcoin trader and contact the trader for the cryptocurrency to be transfered to my wallet, Dubai Cable Visa take 48hrs to max a week

Why not fill some tellers and stamp them and claim that it is a customer deposit which must be posted
Re: Ekiti Bank Robbery: Staff Stole Money, Caught On CCTV - Police by Myhusband(m): 3:40pm On Nov 22, 2019
solmusdesigns:
cool

exactly what Buhari is doing to Nigeria and Nigerians

you're indeed a card carrying member of APC. well-done boss

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Bank Robbery: Staff Stole Money, Caught On CCTV - Police by Lady97: 3:40pm On Nov 22, 2019
When we have poor management in Nigeria... Those bank people won't employ those armed robbers now
Re: Ekiti Bank Robbery: Staff Stole Money, Caught On CCTV - Police by LinkolnTech(m): 3:42pm On Nov 22, 2019
Thats the essence of CCTV security solution for your home or office.

Email :linkolntech@gmail.com

https:///2348115659582

Tel: +2348139633617

Re: Ekiti Bank Robbery: Staff Stole Money, Caught On CCTV - Police by Marvelous1997(m): 3:43pm On Nov 22, 2019
Okay. Issorite wink
Re: Ekiti Bank Robbery: Staff Stole Money, Caught On CCTV - Police by AleAirHub(m): 3:44pm On Nov 22, 2019
Nigga cheesy
solmusdesigns:
cool

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekiti Bank Robbery: Staff Stole Money, Caught On CCTV - Police by Befii: 3:47pm On Nov 22, 2019
There is some kind of sense in the police report. However, the statement fail to explain why staff in the bank were supposed to run or escape. When you say escape, do you mean someone should run to avoid casualties, cause if you ask me, robbers don't go to bank to kill but to steal. The police failed completely. My point is, it is a bank, the sound of an explosion or gunshots nearby may not necessarily mean an impending attack on the bank, in such situation, while you may not completely rule out the suspicion that something was something, you still can't be too sure. And interestingly, the police station was incapacitated by the determined robbers, people who could have given protection to the bank were overrun, so the bank staff were left at the mercy of the robbers. Who should be blamed?
Then as regards the CCTV footage, i love to ask, who controls the bank CCTV, the bank or the police. We all know the bank staff is accountable to the operations of the CCTV camera, and the police only gets a CCTV footage if is issued to them by the bank. Now tell me, if the bankers are complicit in the incident, wouldn't they erase that particular footage that would expose their supposed involvement. Secondly, do u think the bankers do not knw about the presence of monitoring device in their bank branch. The police division around that vicinity should patch up their security flaws, do proper investigation, and should not blame the bank staff, if there is any one to suspect for now, it's d police. Cause they fail in their duty to protect. Hope it makes sense.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Bank Robbery: Staff Stole Money, Caught On CCTV - Police by solmusdesigns: 3:47pm On Nov 22, 2019
Myhusband:

exactly what Buhari is doing to Nigeria and Nigerians

you're indeed a card carrying member of APC. well-done boss

You and PDP would steal the money cash for cash and burn the bank, we in APC would transfer the fund to later invest in the economy ... who con dey help the nation.. think am lol
Re: Ekiti Bank Robbery: Staff Stole Money, Caught On CCTV - Police by supercase1(m): 3:51pm On Nov 22, 2019
BUTTERMILKSUGAR:
I am promising the Nigeria police force to assist them in solving this robbery case... Through prayers...
Prayer warrior grin grin
Re: Ekiti Bank Robbery: Staff Stole Money, Caught On CCTV - Police by OROSUNBOLB(m): 3:54pm On Nov 22, 2019
If you believe Nigerian Police,you can believe anything. When it comes to bank robbery,the first thing they (police) usually do is to attempt to implicate the victims.

So the police want us to believe that those bankers were daft enough as to be "stuffing cash into their pockets" in the presence of active CCTV.

Nigerian Police should just step up their games by investing heavily in intelligence gathering and forensic analysis. Their usual cock and bull story is stale already.

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti Bank Robbery: Staff Stole Money, Caught On CCTV - Police by BUTTERMILKSUGAR(m): 3:54pm On Nov 22, 2019
supercase1:

Prayer warrior grin grin
my brother life is too short for bullshiiiii.. If they ask me that what's the evidence of my prayers, I will say faith is the thing unseen yet hoped for... They should have faith grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soldiers Helped Me Escape - Wadume Confesses (Full Transcript) / Soldiers Turned Back At Gbagada By Protesters Who Refused To Accept N2000 Bribe / Lady Who Robbed US Bank With Cleavage On Display Declared Wanted By Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.