Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,043 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:12 PM

Ekiti Bank Robbery: Staff Stole Money, Caught On CCTV - Police - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ekiti Bank Robbery: Staff Stole Money, Caught On CCTV - Police (75845 Views)

Lady Shows Off N1.2m Goods Her Staff Stole From Her Shop (pics/video) / EFCC: How Bank Staff Stole Over ₦870 Million Within 3 Days / 'Young Money' Caught In A Hotel After Stealing N300K From Mom's Account. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti Bank Robbery: Staff Stole Money, Caught On CCTV - Police by OROSUNBOLB(m): 8:25pm On Nov 22, 2019
solmusdesigns:
you are a banker and i work with java which finacle was coded in, we see things differently

Good luck.
Re: Ekiti Bank Robbery: Staff Stole Money, Caught On CCTV - Police by Adakintroy2: 8:39pm On Nov 22, 2019
solmusdesigns:
well either some lady prostitute or they starve, to death maybe they could survive life hardship, if anybody care to help them and not fvck them
perhaps we can talk
anyways stealing from the corporations like the bank or insurance barely shave few cent out of their profit outside tax

I see you really thought this out through..you must really want to be a thieve.

By the way 75 percent of prostitute were motivated by greed and not starvation just like you. You don't believe me visit college campuses.
Re: Ekiti Bank Robbery: Staff Stole Money, Caught On CCTV - Police by Nobody: 9:04pm On Nov 22, 2019
solmusdesigns:
cool

mumu banker, you have unristricted access to the Finacle banking platform and you are tourching cash

Me i will just pay in 15 million into my friends account as soon as i can after the robbers go, and claim the teller and the money was carted away, better yet i will pay it to the account of an online bitcoin trader and contact the trader for the cryptocurrency to be transfered to my wallet, Dubai Cable Visa take 48hrs to max a week

Smile...

Orun'mila baba agbon'miregun.

{Clear throat}

Hysterical laughter.
Re: Ekiti Bank Robbery: Staff Stole Money, Caught On CCTV - Police by babamadiba(m): 9:16pm On Nov 22, 2019
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

"Am I" not "I'm I".
thanks for the correction. I will change it now.
Re: Ekiti Bank Robbery: Staff Stole Money, Caught On CCTV - Police by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 9:25pm On Nov 22, 2019
babamadiba:
thanks for the correction. I will change it now.
You are welcome sir.
Re: Ekiti Bank Robbery: Staff Stole Money, Caught On CCTV - Police by Nobody: 9:31pm On Nov 22, 2019
Only someone who has not worked in the bank would believe this bullshit from the police.
Re: Ekiti Bank Robbery: Staff Stole Money, Caught On CCTV - Police by ABolt: 9:39pm On Nov 22, 2019
@Befii you are a suspect shocked shocked shocked..take it or leave it, all your statement portray that.
Befii:
There is some kind of sense in the police report. However, the statement fail to explain why staff in the bank were supposed to run or escape. When you say escape, do you mean someone should run to avoid casualties, cause if you ask me, robbers don't go to bank to kill but to steal. The police failed completely. My point is, it is a bank, the sound of an explosion or gunshots nearby may not necessarily mean an impending attack on the bank, in such situation, while you may not completely rule out the suspicion that something was something, you still can't be too sure. And interestingly, the police station was incapacitated by the determined robbers, people who could have given protection to the bank were overrun, so the bank staff were left at the mercy of the robbers. Who should be blamed?
Then as regards the CCTV footage, i love to ask, who controls the bank CCTV, the bank or the police. We all know the bank staff is accountable to the operations of the CCTV camera, and the police only gets a CCTV footage if is issued to them by the bank. Now tell me, if the bankers are complicit in the incident, wouldn't they erase that particular footage that would expose their supposed involvement. Secondly, do u think the bankers do not knw about the presence of monitoring device in their bank branch. The police division around that vicinity should patch up their security flaws, do proper investigation, and should not blame the bank staff, if there is any one to suspect for now, it's d police. Cause they fail in their duty to protect. Hope it makes sense.
Re: Ekiti Bank Robbery: Staff Stole Money, Caught On CCTV - Police by webngnews: 9:51pm On Nov 22, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Ekiti Bank Robbery: Staff Stole Money, Caught On CCTV - Police by clemils1: 9:59pm On Nov 22, 2019
[You need your supervisors authorization for such amount quote author=solmusdesigns post=84268261] cool

mumu banker, you have unristricted access to the Finacle banking platform and you are tourching cash

Me i will just pay in 15 million into my friends account as soon as i can after the robbers go, and claim the teller and the money was carted away, better yet i will pay it to the account of an online bitcoin trader and contact the trader for the cryptocurrency to be transfered to my wallet, Dubai Cable Visa take 48hrs to max a week

..[/quote]
Re: Ekiti Bank Robbery: Staff Stole Money, Caught On CCTV - Police by Nobody: 11:24pm On Nov 22, 2019
qualityovenbake:
Two robbery took place that same day. The first was by the bank officials armed with suits and pen while the second was by the masked robbers armed with guns and dynamite.

The first robbery is Pre-robbery
Re: Ekiti Bank Robbery: Staff Stole Money, Caught On CCTV - Police by ultimatekint(m): 1:03am On Nov 23, 2019
Nigeria Police will start making wrong arrest now.
Re: Ekiti Bank Robbery: Staff Stole Money, Caught On CCTV - Police by qualityovenbake(m): 1:35am On Nov 23, 2019
kingdavidyakson:

The first robbery is Pre-robbery
grin grin
Re: Ekiti Bank Robbery: Staff Stole Money, Caught On CCTV - Police by Taich(m): 6:12am On Nov 23, 2019
solmusdesigns:
cool

And u forgot that the transactions are time stamped?
Re: Ekiti Bank Robbery: Staff Stole Money, Caught On CCTV - Police by solmusdesigns: 6:13am On Nov 23, 2019
and you forgot to read where i said dubai visa takes 2 days

Taich:

And u forgot that the transactions are time stamped?
Re: Ekiti Bank Robbery: Staff Stole Money, Caught On CCTV - Police by Essential(m): 6:40am On Nov 23, 2019
Nigeria police and their blame game. Is the bankers that sent the robbers to the police station or was there an inside in the police too.
Re: Ekiti Bank Robbery: Staff Stole Money, Caught On CCTV - Police by egoldi01: 7:11am On Nov 23, 2019
The bankers involved should face the law but this is never more important than the failure of the Nigeria Police to frustrate the attack or nab the guys immediately after the robbery. The police are always chasing shadows and distracting from core issues.
Re: Ekiti Bank Robbery: Staff Stole Money, Caught On CCTV - Police by Absoj(m): 9:06am On Nov 23, 2019
I doubt if those staff had ulterior motives, they might want to save the bulk funds from getting all moved by the men of the underworld. They knew the bank has a cctv so stuffing the cash is to reduce the bulk to be carted away. If they did not hand over the cash after the robbery then theyre culpable.
Re: Ekiti Bank Robbery: Staff Stole Money, Caught On CCTV - Police by Befii: 10:17am On Nov 23, 2019
ABolt:
@Befii you are a suspect shocked shocked shocked..take it or leave it, all your statement portray that.
Being an analyst makes no one a suspect there. It's a clever work of intelligence!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soldiers Helped Me Escape - Wadume Confesses (Full Transcript) / Soldiers Turned Back At Gbagada By Protesters Who Refused To Accept N2000 Bribe / Lady Who Robbed US Bank With Cleavage On Display Declared Wanted By Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.