Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,385 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

If She Can Make Thick Soup Worth 500 Naira, Marry Her. ASAP - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If She Can Make Thick Soup Worth 500 Naira, Marry Her. ASAP (1000 Views)

Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) / If She Decides To Be The One To Take You Out On A Date, Marry Her ASAP!! / "I Am Kim Kardashian" - Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Thick Body (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If She Can Make Thick Soup Worth 500 Naira, Marry Her. ASAP by Nobody: 2:45pm On Nov 22, 2019
ln this age of small girls big God and slay queens... girls looking for super rich guys and the overwhelming desire to live a life of luxury ...

if that lady u re dating cannot make soup of 500 naira that will last for at least one week... pls run.

Guys I repeat RUN!!!

The best thing to look out for when choosing a spouse is to go for someone who s supportive... if u land urself a wife that is wasteful and reckless with spending... no matter how rich u are, it might cripple ur finances.
Re: If She Can Make Thick Soup Worth 500 Naira, Marry Her. ASAP by Nobody: 2:51pm On Nov 22, 2019
support is the key ingredient
Re: If She Can Make Thick Soup Worth 500 Naira, Marry Her. ASAP by MJBOLT: 2:53pm On Nov 22, 2019
so cooking a soup of 500 naira is now a sign of a supportive lady undecided

[s]
chenzen:
ln this age of small girls big God and slay queens... girls looking for super rich guys and the overwhelming desire to live a life of luxury ...

if that lady u re dating cannot make soup of 500 naira that will last for at least one week... pls run.

Guys I repeat RUN!!!

The best thing to look out for when choosing a spouse is to go for someone who s supportive... if u land urself a wife that is wasteful and reckless with spending... no matter how rich u are, it might cripple ur finances.
[/s]

5 Likes

Re: If She Can Make Thick Soup Worth 500 Naira, Marry Her. ASAP by Oluwasaeon(m): 2:54pm On Nov 22, 2019
You, can you cook a pot of soup that'll last one week ? Fight poverty, bro

2 Likes

Re: If She Can Make Thick Soup Worth 500 Naira, Marry Her. ASAP by Nobody: 2:55pm On Nov 22, 2019
some persons will still come here and ask me "how is it possible for anyone to make soup of 500 in this country as bad as things are right now"

pls if u want me to do the analysis, just mention my name.

the fact is a wise wife can make an enjoyable soup with just 500 naira that will last for one week.

maybe I should start teaching these girls how to be a wife materialgrin
Re: If She Can Make Thick Soup Worth 500 Naira, Marry Her. ASAP by Nobody: 2:56pm On Nov 22, 2019
MJBOLT:
so cooking a soup of 500 naira is now a sign of a supportive lady undecided

[s][/s]
lol

1 Like

Re: If She Can Make Thick Soup Worth 500 Naira, Marry Her. ASAP by Nobody: 2:58pm On Nov 22, 2019
Oluwasaeon:
bro u av to do what I call viability testing... she has to pass these test else ur marriage might suffer poor money management.

ur spouse should be able to manage ur money.
Re: If She Can Make Thick Soup Worth 500 Naira, Marry Her. ASAP by Nobody: 3:00pm On Nov 22, 2019
Oluwasaeon:
u want me to teach u? just say it
Re: If She Can Make Thick Soup Worth 500 Naira, Marry Her. ASAP by Oluwasaeon(m): 3:01pm On Nov 22, 2019
chenzen:
bro u av to do what I call viability testing... she has to pass these test else ur marriage might suffer poor money management.

ur spouse should be able to manage ur money
Okay, by cooking a pot of soup worth #500 that'll last one week ?
Re: If She Can Make Thick Soup Worth 500 Naira, Marry Her. ASAP by Oluwasaeon(m): 3:01pm On Nov 22, 2019
chenzen:
u want me to teach u? just say it
Don't teach me abeg

1 Like

Re: If She Can Make Thick Soup Worth 500 Naira, Marry Her. ASAP by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 3:02pm On Nov 22, 2019
My brother, the issue is about them cooking soup. Can they even prepare soup at all? Out of every 10 "ladies" out there, I can assure you that barely 3 can prepare soup. Indomie noodles and egg have eaten deep into their cooking fabrics
Re: If She Can Make Thick Soup Worth 500 Naira, Marry Her. ASAP by Muhammad2468(m): 3:03pm On Nov 22, 2019
marry her carry her go where
Re: If She Can Make Thick Soup Worth 500 Naira, Marry Her. ASAP by Nobody: 3:04pm On Nov 22, 2019
Oluwasaeon:
even the rich has a stern approach to spending, they understand what it means to be conservative... the way to be rich is to cut your spending... and if u must stick with that policy, then it must be fused into your spouse as well.
Re: If She Can Make Thick Soup Worth 500 Naira, Marry Her. ASAP by Nobody: 3:07pm On Nov 22, 2019
Oluwasaeon:

Okay, by cooking a pot of soup worth #500 that'll last one week ?
yes of course, it is one of many viability testing exercise every guy needs to adopt.
Re: If She Can Make Thick Soup Worth 500 Naira, Marry Her. ASAP by Nobody: 3:07pm On Nov 22, 2019
Oluwasaeon:

Don't teach me abeg
u sure? I can see a notification in my mail corresponding with your monikergrin
Re: If She Can Make Thick Soup Worth 500 Naira, Marry Her. ASAP by Nobody: 3:12pm On Nov 22, 2019
Muhammad2468:
marry her carry her go where
u no go marry b4
Re: If She Can Make Thick Soup Worth 500 Naira, Marry Her. ASAP by Born2Breed(f): 3:38pm On Nov 22, 2019
Na people like you go give woman 500naira and she go sleep with her ex then give you a pot of soup with beef,chicken,turkey,stock fish,kpomo,bush meat and fish. The sama am with pounded yam,you call her angel from heaven.

Kpokihor finish there!!!
Re: If She Can Make Thick Soup Worth 500 Naira, Marry Her. ASAP by themaestro08(m): 3:41pm On Nov 22, 2019
chenzen:

Guys I repeat RUN!!!

what if the soup made low quality ingredients? Ever thought of your health? What if she just collected 500 hundred from you and made a soup of 2k without you knowing? Do you really think culinary skills is what made a good wife?
Re: If She Can Make Thick Soup Worth 500 Naira, Marry Her. ASAP by Nobody: 3:50pm On Nov 22, 2019
themaestro08:
what if the soup made low quality ingredients? Ever thought of your health? What if she just collected 500 hundred from you and made a soup of 2k without you knowing? Do you really think culinary skills is what made a good wife?
there are many aspects to that phase of viability testing... the culinary skill is one of them. giving her 500N to make soup dosent mean u cant afford more... what u need is her reaction and effort... With 500N she could make a terrible soup that tastes like vinegar , but there are still key things u must note.

most ladies will mouth lash and rain abuses on u, some will call u names... while some will take the 500N with a smile and try to achieve something with it.
Re: If She Can Make Thick Soup Worth 500 Naira, Marry Her. ASAP by Nobody: 3:58pm On Nov 22, 2019
Born2Breed:
Na people like you go give woman 500naira and she go sleep with her ex then give you a pot of soup with beef,chicken,turkey,stock fish,kpomo,bush meat and fish. The sama am with pounded yam,you call her angel from heaven.

Kpokihor finish there!!!

I smart... forget !

if the babe bring that type of soup, I go chopam, put some for flask, carry am go house. but I ll take note of my observations and act upon itgrin
Re: If She Can Make Thick Soup Worth 500 Naira, Marry Her. ASAP by Alexaonfleek: 5:08pm On Nov 22, 2019
Ok ooo

Na u know wife material pass

Ikwa obodo
Re: If She Can Make Thick Soup Worth 500 Naira, Marry Her. ASAP by showafrica(m): 5:43pm On Nov 22, 2019
chenzen:

Guys I repeat RUN!!!

Lol, if a girl try this one where i dey, i don run. Tick soup for one week... Probably with big meats and cat fish. You give am 500 naira he will go fuxkk shuga daddy collect 10k, use am cook soup and you will chop, my bro u go soon die
Re: If She Can Make Thick Soup Worth 500 Naira, Marry Her. ASAP by Nobody: 5:55pm On Nov 22, 2019
showafrica:

Lol, if a girl try this one where i dey, i don run. Tick soup for one week... Probably with big meats and cat fish. You give am 500 naira he will go fuxkk shuga daddy collect 10k, use am cook soup and you will chop, my bro u go soon die
give her 500 and watch her surprise u
Re: If She Can Make Thick Soup Worth 500 Naira, Marry Her. ASAP by themaestro08(m): 6:36pm On Nov 22, 2019
chenzen:
there are many aspects to that phase of viability testing... the culinary skill is one of them. giving her 500N to make soup dosent mean u cant afford more... what u need is her reaction and effort... With 500N she could make a terrible soup that tastes like vinegar , but there are still key things u must note.

most ladies will mouth lash and rain abuses on u, some will call u names... [/b]while some will take the 500N with a smile and try to achieve something with it.[b]
At bolded. Still isn't a criteria for me. Even if she made a hundred naira soup ain't gonna be moved. There are more important things I look for in a woman. And beside i don't fancy swallow food so this your analogy doesn't applies to me. Remember we both have different way of viewing things. And I mustn't agree with you. So let's agree to disagree.
Re: If She Can Make Thick Soup Worth 500 Naira, Marry Her. ASAP by Nobody: 6:52pm On Nov 22, 2019
themaestro08:
At bolded. Still isn't a criteria for me. Even if she made a hundred naira soup ain't gonna be moved. There are more important things I look for in a woman. And beside i don't fancy swallow food so this your analogy doesn't applies to me. Remember we both have different way of viewing things. And I mustn't agree with you. So let's agree to disagree.
lol...dis guy though
Re: If She Can Make Thick Soup Worth 500 Naira, Marry Her. ASAP by themaestro08(m): 8:28pm On Nov 22, 2019
chenzen:
lol...dis guy though
what? Anything?
Re: If She Can Make Thick Soup Worth 500 Naira, Marry Her. ASAP by Nobody: 9:17pm On Nov 22, 2019
themaestro08:
what? Anything?
grin

(1) (Reply)

Help With List Of Good Alcoholic Red Wine One Can Get In Nigeria / My Girlfriend Said Am Inconsiderate. / At What Age Did You Get Married?? And Why??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.