Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,150 members, 7,821,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Nigeria Media For Portraying Referendum As A Call For War - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Nigeria Media For Portraying Referendum As A Call For War (22385 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Blasts PDP, APC For Calling For Prosecution Of Ekweremadu’s Attacker / BREAKING NEWS! Nnamdi kanu blasts again / Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Buhari, His Wife And Others In Fresh Broadcast From Israel. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Nigeria Media For Portraying Referendum As A Call For War by Nowenuse: 9:46am On Nov 23, 2019
Vcblinks:
bro,that's just the truth ooh but when u tell those niger Delta minorities the truth there will say you want to dominate them.i told one have igbo man vied for elections in ur place has any igbo man become commissioner.so where is the domination.my brother u guys are good people have had friends from Mr kefas,kyanet,lahu,davaza are my friend s from that ur region.u guys are good and deserve a country cos the suppression is too much

Thank you very much.

I am a leader in a middlebelt group and I raised this topic among our people and I couldn't believe that a good number of our people (even from Adamawa) support Biafra and have a support for our own people's secession.

As time goes on, we will make our people see reasons for this one by one.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Nigeria Media For Portraying Referendum As A Call For War by Area4Area: 9:53am On Nov 23, 2019
Bishop4real:

Go through my comment again. Maybe this time, you will see the sarcasm there & understand that we're actually on the same lane/page
Choi!!!
Didn't see that, so so sorry bros, no vex. I thought I was replying someone else, my apologies
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Nigeria Media For Portraying Referendum As A Call For War by Area4Area: 9:59am On Nov 23, 2019
Godsonjoe:
You Never answered my questions? you mean that nizooeria is original name given by our ancestors? foolishness in highest order... Even if! And suddenly, biafra chose to go, allow them to.... I don't why everyone is afraid of biafra when mentioned
You are always proud to brandish the name Biafra, who gave you the name and what does it mean?

Whenever you are ready for Biafra, the whole world will know and not all the noise
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Nigeria Media For Portraying Referendum As A Call For War by Dedetwo(m): 10:00am On Nov 23, 2019
Nowenuse:

You spoke of National cohesion.

Can a national cohesion of Nigerian people work without the Hausa-fulanis who are the largest block of people?

Or what do you mean by national cohesion?

From what you posted previously, I guess you should have realized that the term, Hausa-Fulani, is a pure misnomer. It does not exist. It is political fraud designed to confuse ignoramuses in the shithole called Nigeria. There are Hausa and Fulani. I honestly do not think that either Hausa or Fulani is the largest ethnicity in the country. It is rather unfortunate that someone who claimed Plateau State as home could not fathom the political fraud in the term Hausa-Fulani.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Nigeria Media For Portraying Referendum As A Call For War by Nowenuse: 10:18am On Nov 23, 2019
Dedetwo:

From what you posted previously, I guess you should have realized that the term, Hausa-Fulani, is a pure misnomer. It does not exist. It is political fraud designed to confuse ignoramuses in the shithole called Nigeria. There are Hausa and Fulani. I honestly do not think that either Hausa or Fulani is the largest ethnicity in the country. It is rather unfortunate that someone who claimed Plateau State as home could not fathom the political fraud in the term Hausa-Fulani.

Lol, who doesn't know of the difference between Hausas & Fulanis?

However, we refer to them together because these people have merged together politically and culturally.

Are you aware that the majority of people who claim to be Fulanis in Nigeria (from the northwest) have been Hausanized?

Buhari, Shagari, Yaradua who all claim to be fulanis from the northwest, yet cannot make a complete sentence in Fulfude language?

Socio-politically and mentally, Hausa-fulani and even Kanuris, Bauchi & Yobe minority tribes are together. They are socio-culturally inseparable from each other.
They are better identified as the CORE-NORTHERNERS! and they are the largest socio-political group of people in Nigeria today.

I would have even generalised more widely by saying NORTHERN MUSLIMS, because almost all northern muslims are under one political clout and identity.
However, many middlebelt muslims do not have the same mindset as the core-northern muslims, some are more liberal culturally, hence unsuitable.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Nigeria Media For Portraying Referendum As A Call For War by ednited(f): 12:01pm On Nov 23, 2019
Nowenuse:

Selam. Yes dear please.
Myself and Area4Area are arguing if the option for a referendum for secession is allowed in the Ethiopian constitution.

We are also hearing of a referendum in the Siddama region of Ethiopia, is there anything like that going on?

Hii

Yeah that's right. There's a right to create a state and also separate as a country.

The Siddama issue that's been raised is also true. Disappointment it is.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Nigeria Media For Portraying Referendum As A Call For War by blaqtom(m): 12:07pm On Nov 23, 2019
IGBOmarryme:
Shut up biko!! You dont make empty threats indeed yet Jonathan your own was rubbished out of office with all the creek warriors and militants you have, even as they issued threats upon threats yet Jonathan WENT home, abeg go and sit down. You are on MNK thread and yet asking another person not to mention Niger delta, is Mazi Nnamdi Kanu from your so called 'Niger delta'? so what exactly brought you here? Mind you, you are only permitted to speak for your tribe not Niger delta as you have said cos IGBOS also make up the Niger delta unfortunately for you.

A big fan of the igbo....i only replied to that comment,you don’t put niger delta struggles on same category with herdsmen or bokoharam...As for the Jonathan ish those that issues threat were not the real deal just paid imposters even if Nigeria splits today the SS would follow the SE......
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Nigeria Media For Portraying Referendum As A Call For War by gidgiddy: 12:20pm On Nov 23, 2019
I do not know how referendum can be a call for war. Even Britain that created Nigeria gave Scotland a referendum in 2014.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Nigeria Media For Portraying Referendum As A Call For War by DedeNkem: 12:39pm On Nov 23, 2019
gidgiddy:

He was in the US requesting funds to procure arms? Checkout what Nigeria did to those who already have arms and murder Nigerians daily

Niger Delta Militants:- Got amnesty programme worth billions of Naira

Killer Herdsmen:- Got Ruga settlement programme worth billions

Boko Haram:- Got billions in ransom payments

But IPOB that has never been armed and killed nobody, got military deployment and terrorist tag.

If you take up arms and kill Nigerians, you will be handsomely rewarded in Nigeria. But if you remain unarmed, stick to mere rhetoric and protest, they will send all the python dance in the world after you and declare you a terrorist.

If you then say that you want the democratic instrument of a referendum to determine where you want to belong, they will call that an act of war

Nigeria is just a joke and nobody is laughing any more

Well said.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Nigeria Media For Portraying Referendum As A Call For War by Godsonjoe: 2:27pm On Nov 23, 2019
Area4Area:
You are always proud to brandish the name Biafra, who gave you the name and what does it mean?

Whenever you are ready for Biafra, the whole world will know and not all the noise
If you don't campaign, protest (noise), how would the world know your predicament... sidima got referendum from Ethiopian, is due to the protest you called noise... If other didn't speak for you, you speak for yourself

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Nigeria Media For Portraying Referendum As A Call For War by Godsonjoe: 2:36pm On Nov 23, 2019
leokid866:

Afraid no....we laughing over here....bunch of jokers with no direction....who will loose out on the blessings of the coming years if they don't get their sh*t together.
You are still ranting.... IPOB has made it clear that they want biafra, and biafrans are together with them... We are bunch of jokers, but the struggle is making headline all over the world. We the people says we are sick and tired of zoological republic of nizooeria, and that's is final. I'm proud to be who I'm I no matter what..... We are jokers and MNK IS Speaking with world leaders on dayly basis, and the nizooeria government is doing bribing to make sure they quench the struggle.... but they fail on daily basis
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Nigeria Media For Portraying Referendum As A Call For War by DedeNkem: 3:54pm On Nov 23, 2019
It is hypocritical and st*upid for some m*oronic Yorubas to criticize the guy who was prostrating to Kalu.

Yorubas' prostration is ridiculous! These people prostrate almost in the gutter. They prostrate to anyone, even thieves, murderers and etc, as long as the person is a bit aged (that's the only qualification!). What an antiquated culture! This is 2019 not 1819.

They're the wrong people to criticize anyone who prostrates!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Nigeria Media For Portraying Referendum As A Call For War by leokid866: 12:36am On Nov 24, 2019
Godsonjoe:
You are still ranting.... IPOB has made it clear that they want biafra, and biafrans are together with them... We are bunch of jokers, but the struggle is making headline all over the world. We the people says we are sick and tired of zoological republic of nizooeria, and that's is final. I'm proud to be who I'm I no matter what..... We are jokers and MNK IS Speaking with world leaders on dayly basis, and the nizooeria government is doing bribing to make sure they quench the struggle.... but they fail on daily basis
Okay just tell your Oga that when he is finished talking to world leaders he should come home...we may not like Buhari but at least he knows where home is....

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Nigeria Media For Portraying Referendum As A Call For War by UnreportedNaija: 1:29am On Nov 24, 2019
franchasng:
Watch Yoruba Muslim warlords who couldn't save nor bail their son Sowore from their Hausa-Fulani masters come here to mastu*rbate and do ablution on top this thread that concerns umu Chineke, wait and see smiley

Sometimes I wonder why Yorubas, especially Yoruba Muslims are scared of Igbos leaving Nigeria....is this not a clear sign that Yorubas know that without Igbos, Nigeria is dead cool

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Nigeria Media For Portraying Referendum As A Call For War by IGBOSON1: 1:50am On Nov 24, 2019
Nowenuse:

I am a middlebelter from Plateau state and I guess you are Yoruba. I want to ask you why you Yorubas are seriously against the Igbo desire for self determination?

Are you people enjoying this one Nigeria with so much retrogression and terrorism from the core-north?

I used to be pro Nigeria, but now I am strongly pro secessionist. Many middlebelt people are gradually favoring the idea of secession and dissolution of Nigeria and people like us will heavily mobilize our people to this effect in the nearest future.

Why is it that you Yorubas are not interested in self determination?

Hehehehe grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Nigeria Media For Portraying Referendum As A Call For War by Area4Area: 7:29am On Nov 24, 2019
Godsonjoe:
If you don't campaign, protest (noise), how would the world know your predicament... sidima got referendum from Ethiopian, is due to the protest you called noise... If other didn't speak for you, you speak for yourself
Every country has its laws and you don't apply say, laws in Japan on Nigeria.
Ethiopia has their laws same way Nigeria does, in Ethiopia you can get referendum to get an autonomous region within the country but here in Nigeria, can you have a referendum to get a state? You don't have a referendum clause in the constitution to start with.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Nigeria Media For Portraying Referendum As A Call For War by Area4Area: 7:32am On Nov 24, 2019
gidgiddy:
I do not know how referendum can be a call for war. Even Britain that created Nigeria gave Scotland a referendum in 2014.

Have you tried researching to know if the US has anything about referendum and secession in her constitution?
I didn't want to bring Russia, France, China etc into the picture yet
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Nigeria Media For Portraying Referendum As A Call For War by ednited(f): 7:56am On Nov 24, 2019
Nowenuse:

Selam. Yes dear please.
Myself and Area4Area are arguing if the option for a referendum for secession is allowed in the Ethiopian constitution.

We are also hearing of a referendum in the Siddama region of Ethiopia, is there anything like that going on?

Sidama is now a new state not a country. Many people on nairaland is misinformed.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Nigeria Media For Portraying Referendum As A Call For War by Godsonjoe: 9:18am On Nov 24, 2019
Area4Area:
Every country has its laws and you don't apply say, laws in Japan on Nigeria.
Ethiopia has their laws same way Nigeria does, in Ethiopia you can get referendum to get an autonomous region within the country but here in Nigeria, can you have a referendum to get a state? You don't have a referendum clause in the constitution to start with.
Tell me the law nizooeria government is keeping.... I hope you are aware that nizooeria is signatory to right of self determination! but what is happening now? Adamawa was not initially included in the creation of the contraption called nizooeria, but through referendum, they made there way to nizooeria.. So nizooeria can allow adamawa into there zoological republic through referendum, but they can't allow biafra there right of self determination through referendum.... Time shall tell
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Nigeria Media For Portraying Referendum As A Call For War by Godsonjoe: 9:28am On Nov 24, 2019
leokid866:

Okay just tell your Oga that when he is finished talking to world leaders he should come home...we may not like Buhari but at least he knows where home is....
Not only my oga, but my savior.... If not for MNK, I don't know how my fate would have turned me to... but thank ChukwuOkike Abiama for bringing him out in a time like this... He will come back, when he has set up everything. His siblings and Igbos will be there live. I once told you before that, he is busy doing his diplomatic movement with Powers that matters in the world, of which you are aware. If you sware with your life that you don't know that he is working earnestly with men that matter in the world, in the quest of biafra restoration, you will die! So this point in time, he don't need any distraction from anything until he is done with his movement .... until then he will come down to nizooeria with hell as he promised
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Nigeria Media For Portraying Referendum As A Call For War by obidark: 9:43am On Nov 24, 2019
but it is declaration of war....you yourself said it back then before the civil war....
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Nigeria Media For Portraying Referendum As A Call For War by Nowenuse: 10:38am On Nov 24, 2019
ednited:

Sidama is now a new state not a country. Many people on nairaland is misinformed.

Okay. Which state was Sidama formerly part of?
Is Sidama an ethnic group of it's own?
Are they predominantly muslim or christian?
Which major ethnic group are they more related to? Habeshas, Oromos or Somalis?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Nigeria Media For Portraying Referendum As A Call For War by Nowenuse: 10:40am On Nov 24, 2019
Godsonjoe:
Tell me the law nizooeria government is keeping.... I hope you are aware that nizooeria is signatory to right of self determination! but what is happening now? Adamawa was not initially included in the creation of the contraption called nizooeria, but through referendum, they made there way to nizooeria.. So nizooeria can allow adamawa into there zoological republic through referendum, but they can't allow biafra there right of self determination through referendum.... Time shall tell

Just for the records, it's parts of Adamawa (Jada-Ganye-Toungo axis), parts of Taraba (Mambilla axis) and parts of Southern Borno (Gwoza axis) that were not in Nigeria. Not the entirety of Adamawa state.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Nigeria Media For Portraying Referendum As A Call For War by Godsonjoe: 10:54am On Nov 24, 2019
Nowenuse:

Just for the records, it's parts of Adamawa (Jada-Ganye-Toungo axis), parts of Taraba (Mambilla axis) and parts of Southern Borno (Gwoza axis) that were not in Nigeria. Not the entirety of Adamawa state.
Even not all part of adamawa..... As far they did referendum and they made There way into nizooeria, biafra can!.... through referendum. only in nizooeria that referendum simply means war..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Nigeria Media For Portraying Referendum As A Call For War by Nowenuse: 10:57am On Nov 24, 2019
Godsonjoe:
Even not all part of adamawa..... As far they did referendum and they made There way into nizooeria, biafra can!.... through referendum. only in nizooeria that referendum simply means war..

Yes you are correct.

Southern Cameroons which was formerly part of Nigeria had a referendum and voted to leave Nigeria and join Cameroon.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Nigeria Media For Portraying Referendum As A Call For War by Area4Area: 4:19pm On Nov 24, 2019
ednited:

Abeg leave them alone, they heard referendum and started jumping for joy
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Nigeria Media For Portraying Referendum As A Call For War by Area4Area: 4:23pm On Nov 24, 2019
Nowenuse:

Your answer

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2019/11/ethiopia-sidama-vote-federal-region-electoral-board-191123150618999.html
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Nigeria Media For Portraying Referendum As A Call For War by Area4Area: 4:27pm On Nov 24, 2019
Nowenuse:

Give us the full details on how the British cameroons became German then British and French
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Nigeria Media For Portraying Referendum As A Call For War by leokid866: 5:38pm On Nov 24, 2019
Godsonjoe:
Not only my oga, but my savior.... If not for MNK, I don't know how my fate would have turned me to... but thank ChukwuOkike Abiama for bringing him out in a time like this... He will come back, when he has set up everything. His siblings and Igbos will be there live. I once told you before that, he is busy doing his diplomatic movement with Powers that matters in the world, of which you are aware. If you sware with your life that you don't know that he is working earnestly with men that matter in the world, in the quest of biafra restoration, you will die! So this point in time, he don't need any distraction from anything until he is done with his movement .... until then he will come down to nizooeria with hell as he promised
Okay....Sips tea...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Nigeria Media For Portraying Referendum As A Call For War by Nowenuse: 6:33pm On Nov 24, 2019
Area4Area:
Give us the full details on how the British cameroons became German then British and French

When Germany lost the 2nd world war. Their overseas territories, Cameroon, Tanzania and I think Mozambique and Togo (not so sure), were witheld by the western powers and shared amongst themselves.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Nigeria Media For Portraying Referendum As A Call For War by ednited(f): 7:21pm On Nov 24, 2019
Nowenuse:

Sidama is an ethnic group in the southern Ethiopia region. If habesha is viewed as semetic Ethiopian, then they aren't habesha. They are not related to Somalis and Oromo people too. It's an ethnic with its own culture as Oromo and Somali. The sidama, Gamo, Dorze and other ethnicities were named 'the southern people' in the same group. Now sidama is out.

They are majority Christian. Protestant Christians.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Nigeria Media For Portraying Referendum As A Call For War by Area4Area: 8:13pm On Nov 24, 2019
Nowenuse:

When Germany lost the 2nd world war. Their overseas territories, Cameroon, Tanzania and I think Mozambique and Togo (not so sure), were witheld by the western powers and shared amongst themselves.
Let me school you since you don't know, you won't ask neither would you do any research.
Present day Cameroon, Togo, Burundi, Rwanda, Namibia, Tanzania were all German colonies which she lost after the 1st world war and NOT 2nd world war defeat and were administered by other colonial powers.

Togo was split between British Ghana colony but the French didn't merge their portion,

Cameroon was between British Nigeria and the French kept their part,

Namibia was put under the care of South Africa,

Burundi and Rwanda went to the Belgians,

Tanzania was kept by the British as Tanganyika but later merged with Zanzibar to become Tanzania today..

Why most of you refuse to make research is what I don't understand

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Hopeless Hope, Chief Thug, Barde Is A Bad Boy: NLC 'knocks' Uzodimma, Imo CP / We Have Spent One Year Planning – Lai Mohammed / Ifeanyi Ejiofor Asks Court To Order Buratai To Produce Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.