Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,040 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Nigeria Media For Portraying Referendum As A Call For War - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Nigeria Media For Portraying Referendum As A Call For War (22386 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Blasts PDP, APC For Calling For Prosecution Of Ekweremadu’s Attacker / BREAKING NEWS! Nnamdi kanu blasts again / Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Buhari, His Wife And Others In Fresh Broadcast From Israel. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Nigeria Media For Portraying Referendum As A Call For War by Nowenuse: 11:41pm On Nov 22, 2019
Area4Area:
Why is he in London and shouting referendum when he can easily buy it at main market Onitsha?

I am a middlebelter from Plateau state and I guess you are Yoruba. I want to ask you why you Yorubas are seriously against the Igbo desire for self determination?

Are you people enjoying this one Nigeria with so much retrogression and terrorism from the core-north?

I used to be pro Nigeria, but now I am strongly pro secessionist. Many middlebelt people are gradually favoring the idea of secession and dissolution of Nigeria and people like us will heavily mobilize our people to this effect in the nearest future.

Why is it that you Yorubas are not interested in self determination?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Nigeria Media For Portraying Referendum As A Call For War by Area4Area: 11:47pm On Nov 22, 2019
Tranquillity360:
Can you prove the person you call your father is your true father.

Prove it here with concrete evidence.
....after you've proven to nairaland that the person you call your father is your real father.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Nigeria Media For Portraying Referendum As A Call For War by Area4Area: 11:51pm On Nov 22, 2019
Nowenuse:

There is secession in Ethiopian constitution. In Ethiopia, every ethnic group has its own region and a great degree of autonomy with secession included.
Eriterea was just a very different case. Their secession was based on colonial history and not even ethnicity and they were taking all of the access to sea Ethiopia had.
Go read up the Ethiopian constitution, they have referendum on having autonomous regions but not on secession from the country, I know you're basing your argument on what happened recently
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Nigeria Media For Portraying Referendum As A Call For War by Area4Area: 11:52pm On Nov 22, 2019
Nowenuse:

I am a middlebelter from Plateau state and I guess you are Yoruba. I want to ask you why you Yorubas are seriously against the Igbo desire for self determination?

Are you people enjoying this one Nigeria with so much retrogression and terrorism from the core-north?

I used to be pro Nigeria, but now I am strongly pro secessionist. Many middlebelt people are gradually favoring the idea of secession and dissolution of Nigeria and people like us will heavily mobilize our people to this effect in the nearest future.

I'm from Bornu state sir
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Nigeria Media For Portraying Referendum As A Call For War by LZAA: 11:55pm On Nov 22, 2019
Nowenuse:

Please where is helinuesgrin
Cc immhotep GMBuharii Afamed Adaibeku bastardmod

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Nigeria Media For Portraying Referendum As A Call For War by LZAA: 11:56pm On Nov 22, 2019
Area4Area:
I'm from Bornu state sir
Shatapgrin

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Nigeria Media For Portraying Referendum As A Call For War by Nowenuse: 11:58pm On Nov 22, 2019
Area4Area:
I'm from Bornu state sir

What part of Borno and what ethnic group if I may ask?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Nigeria Media For Portraying Referendum As A Call For War by Nowenuse: 12:01am On Nov 23, 2019
Area4Area:
Go read up the Ethiopian constitution, they have referendum on having autonomous regions but not on secession from the country, I know you're basing your argument on what happened recently

Where is Ednited? Maybe she can help us clarify this. She is an Ethiopian on nairaland.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Nigeria Media For Portraying Referendum As A Call For War by gidgiddy: 12:06am On Nov 23, 2019
Area4Area:
Who are you trying to deceive? Definitely not me.
Same Kanu that called for burning down of the zoo, killing of any Yoruba or Hausa who ask after IPOB, bringing back the head of the president etc, don't you know that those statements are criminal in nature and he can be charged for it?
You think crime is crime when it has been acted upon, you don't know that saying it alone is a crime as well

Yeah Kanu "talked". What an incredible crime Kanu committed in a country where Boko haram, Killer herdsmen, Niger Delta Militants and even politicians are all armed and murdering people.

Yeah Kanu "talked"
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Nigeria Media For Portraying Referendum As A Call For War by Area4Area: 12:07am On Nov 23, 2019
Nowenuse:

What part of Borno and what ethnic group if I may ask?
You said you're from Plateau state and I didn't care to ask you same question
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Nigeria Media For Portraying Referendum As A Call For War by Area4Area: 12:10am On Nov 23, 2019
gidgiddy:

Yeah Kanu "talked". What an incredible crime Kanu committed in a country where Boko haram, Killer herdsmen, Niger Delta Militants and even politicians are all armed and murdering people.

Yeah Kanu "talked"
You are a criminal just for saying it and also when you commit it.

Go to your Facebook page and say you want to petrol bomb somewhere in the US and see what happens especially if you're in the US
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Nigeria Media For Portraying Referendum As A Call For War by Nowenuse: 12:16am On Nov 23, 2019
Area4Area:
You said you're from Plateau state and I didn't care to ask you same question

Because I know you are lying. You cannot even spell Borno well, you spelt it BORNU. Which person cannot even spell his state well?

Why will you be denying your ethnic group just because you want to troll on nairaland?
Why have we the youths of today gone so mentally low because of things like this?

I am a proud Plateau man and I have never hidden it since I joined nairaland in 2013. My threads are there to show.
So if you think I am denying my identity, hence enough reason for you to deny yours, then you are just very shallow.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Nigeria Media For Portraying Referendum As A Call For War by Nobody: 12:19am On Nov 23, 2019
Nowenuse:

You have to wake up from this nightmare of yours!
National cohesion with who? Hausa-fulani people? People who value their religion more than their ethnicity and nationality?

The average Hausa fulani will always prefer a Sudanese or Somali person who is a muslim over a Hausa christian let alone an Igbo or Yoruba.
National cohesion with Hausa fulani people is a dream that will never come true. The earlier you wake up from this dream, the better for you.
When did national cohesion mean an Hausa/Fulani unity? I don't know where you picked Hausa/Fulani from my post.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Nigeria Media For Portraying Referendum As A Call For War by Nowenuse: 12:31am On Nov 23, 2019
UdechiHD:
When did national cohesion mean an Hausa/Fulani unity? I don't know where you picked Hausa/Fulani from my post.

You spoke of National cohesion.

Can a national cohesion of Nigerian people work without the Hausa-fulanis who are the largest block of people?

Or what do you mean by national cohesion?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Nigeria Media For Portraying Referendum As A Call For War by ludd2018: 12:37am On Nov 23, 2019
Nnadi kanu is a man sent by God to change Nigeria for good . Nigerians dont like upright people . Nk has already changed Nigeria with out people knowing that . They used to kill Igbos and destroy their business in the North at any slightest provocation of moslems in any part the world but it has all stopped since the emergence of IPOB . If such atrocity carried out now against Igbos in the North , that ll be the end of Nigeria ... other Igbos sitting on the fence ll join the struggle and Nigeria will collapse . The middle , Niger delta and some hausas are waiting for any opportunity to regain freedom from fulanis . God bless Nk . Nk is not seeking the freedom of Biafrans only , he is seeking the freedom of entire Nigerians under fulani bondage

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Nigeria Media For Portraying Referendum As A Call For War by Area4Area: 12:42am On Nov 23, 2019
Nowenuse:

Because I know you are lying. You cannot even spell Borno well, you spelt it BORNU. Which person cannot even spell his state well?

Why will you be denying your ethnic group just because you want to troll on nairaland?
Why have we the youths of today gone so mentally low because of things like this?

I am a proud Plateau man and I have never hidden it since I joined nairaland in 2013. My threads are there to show.
So if you think I am denying my identity, hence enough reason for you to deny yours, then you are just very shallow.
You can be a Chinese Buddhist for all I care and it matters nothing to me.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Nigeria Media For Portraying Referendum As A Call For War by gidgiddy: 1:38am On Nov 23, 2019
BluntBoy:

You obviously don't know much about the law.

There is a difference between words of mouth and words of mouth together with other acts.

For instance, you go to a bank and say to the cashier, "I am going to rob you?"

You have no weapons on you. The cashier might signal for help, but there is not so much the police can charge you by.

But supposing you go to the cashier and say "I will rob you now" and you reach for a knife lying close by. Even if you didn't get the knife and so didn't end up robbing the bank, your act constitutes criminal threat as your verbal threat and your reaching out for the knife are evidence of an intent to commit the crime you have threatened to commit.

You go to a gun seller and tell him, "I am going to rob a bank".

That is a threat, but not a criminal threat.

The law states that to establish intent, one or two acts must happen one after the other or simultaneously.

So, saying you will do something is not criminal, and no intent is present.

But supposing you go to the gun seller and say, "give me a gun, I want to rob a bank!"

The intent to commit a crime is present.

While you will have your time in court, you can be charged based on that intent.

I dont agree with you although I can see the point you are trying to make.

The reason I dont agree is that criminal intention is very difficult to establish without action. If just mere words can establishes criminal intention, it wont be long before everyone ends up in jail since merely talking about committing a criminal act equates as committing it.

If I go to a a person that sells guns and say I need a gun to rob a bank, and I'm arrested for this and charged to court for 'intent to rob a bank. The whole case would fall apart if I said I was just joking as nobody is in my head to establish my intention.

Intent or intention cannot be established by mere words alone. I'm no Lawyer but I know that in Law, there is "mens rea, actus rea" meaning "guilty thought is not same as guilty act". Act must be an action, words are just thoughtful pronouncements

So if a person only 'talked' but did not 'act', it becomes very subjective
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Nigeria Media For Portraying Referendum As A Call For War by saintade01(m): 1:45am On Nov 23, 2019
Danzakidakura:
i am ashamed for you, you will be better when you stop hating on MNK.

You will be far more better when you stop hating on BUHARI
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Nigeria Media For Portraying Referendum As A Call For War by Laslaslala: 2:18am On Nov 23, 2019
Olamsoh:
Nigeria to Ghana by air right now is about 160k

Germany to Italy is €30 , that’s about 12k

This is insane !
Bros we don't have a country
Shithole is even a praise

The worst is that the in dwellers don't even know how deep they are in abys,they have been trained,condenmed and gotten used believing the way they are is normal
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Nigeria Media For Portraying Referendum As A Call For War by Nobody: 3:33am On Nov 23, 2019
Area4Area:
Why is he in London and shouting referendum when he can easily buy it at main market Onitsha?

A real coward is one who stays in the midst of judgement. And the Nigerian government has already judged him before he can even defend himself.
Look at it this way, you hurt a man, and the man swears he'll use cutlass and kill you if he sees you pass his area, and you know very well what the guy can do. Tell me, would you grab courage and pass, only yourself in the night?

If you are honest with yourself, you'll give the answer. And if you do look at it the same way as Nnamdi Kanu.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Nigeria Media For Portraying Referendum As A Call For War by Bishop4real: 5:16am On Nov 23, 2019
Area4Area:
....so you can publicly solicit for arms in America and publicly announce that you want to destroy America with the arms and the CIA would be clapping for you?

Go through my comment again. Maybe this time, you will see the sarcasm there & understand that we're actually on the same lane/page
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Nigeria Media For Portraying Referendum As A Call For War by Bishop4real: 5:24am On Nov 23, 2019
ludd2018:
Nnadi kanu is a man sent by God to change Nigeria for good . Nigerians dont like upright people . Nk has already changed Nigeria with out people knowing that . They used to kill Igbos and destroy their business in the North at any slightest provocation of moslems in any part the world but it has all stopped since the emergence of IPOB . If such atrocity carried out now against Igbos in the North , that ll be the end of Nigeria ... other Igbos sitting on the fence ll join the struggle and Nigeria will collapse . The middle , Niger delta and some hausas are waiting for any opportunity to regain freedom from fulanis . God bless Nk . Nk is not seeking the freedom of Biafrans only , he is seeking the freedom of entire Nigerians under fulani bondage

Just shut your ignorant mouth up abeg. Where was Kanu when people like Orji Uzor Kalu, as governor, were dealing with such northern threats?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Nigeria Media For Portraying Referendum As A Call For War by Peacemaker5129(f): 6:23am On Nov 23, 2019
Franking:

Have u buried ur own mama?
chukwu okike eponmalu kee you there

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Nigeria Media For Portraying Referendum As A Call For War by ednited(f): 6:26am On Nov 23, 2019
Nowenuse:

Where is Ednited? Maybe she can help us clarify this. She is an Ethiopian on nairaland.

Is it about our constitution?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Nigeria Media For Portraying Referendum As A Call For War by Godsonjoe: 7:27am On Nov 23, 2019
Bishop4real:

Diplomatic moves indeed grin. That's a great tactic to keep his morons hopeful grin
But why are you people afraid of biafra restoration?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Nigeria Media For Portraying Referendum As A Call For War by Godsonjoe: 7:32am On Nov 23, 2019
Bishop4real:

Why did he insult our sensibilities by claiming that his mother was sacrificed for the Biafra restoration struggle? Why did he claim the struggle killed his mother? If he buries his mum without coming, then he's a confirmed coward. Didn't he castigate others like Iroanya when they couldn't make it to such burials?

By the way, which diplomatic moves are you blabbing about? With who? Where? When? grin
You see... why I called your type brainless fellow.... What's the topic on ground, And why are you so concious of the burial... The topic on ground is referendum, instead you daftness generation diverted it to the burial... That's why nizooeria is daft. Biafra is inevitable.....

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Nigeria Media For Portraying Referendum As A Call For War by Godsonjoe: 7:35am On Nov 23, 2019
Bishop4real:

Why did he insult our sensibilities by claiming that his mother was sacrificed for the Biafra restoration struggle? Why did he claim the struggle killed his mother? If he buries his mum without coming, then he's a confirmed coward. Didn't he castigate others like Iroanya when they couldn't make it to such burials?

By the way, which diplomatic moves are you blabbing about? With who? Where? When? grin
Keep sleeping, a time Will come when you will wake up from your slumber... Keep asking, with who, where, when....
biafra nightmare to nizooeria

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Nigeria Media For Portraying Referendum As A Call For War by Godsonjoe: 7:40am On Nov 23, 2019
Bishop4real:

Go back & check the history of your community & thatvof other communities especially in the SE. you will realize that most of them are products of conquests of war. Did the British conquer the entity called Nigeria today or not? What's the significance of "independence" of 1960?
You Never answered my questions? you mean that nizooeria is original name given by our ancestors? foolishness in highest order... Even if! And suddenly, biafra chose to go, allow them to.... I don't why everyone is afraid of biafra when mentioned
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Nigeria Media For Portraying Referendum As A Call For War by leokid866: 7:47am On Nov 23, 2019
Godsonjoe:
You Never answered my questions? you mean that nizooeria is original name given by our ancestors? foolishness in highest order... Even if! And suddenly, biafra chose to go, allow them to.... I don't why everyone is afraid of biafra when mentioned
Afraid no....we laughing over here....bunch of jokers with no direction....who will loose out on the blessings of the coming years if they don't get their sh*t together.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Nigeria Media For Portraying Referendum As A Call For War by Vcblinks(m): 8:37am On Nov 23, 2019
Nowenuse:

Yes it is very true. Yorubas are known for treachery and being unstable. This is why as a middlbelter, Igbos and the Niger deltan minorities are the best allies my people can get in pulling out of this Hausa fulani owned country called Nigeria.

Many of my own people do not want Nigeria to divide because they are afraid that our people will be trapped with the core-north. However, they have to learn that this is not true. Our land and territory is not synonymous or inseparable from the core-north. We can chart a completely different course.
bro,that's just the truth ooh but when u tell those niger Delta minorities the truth there will say you want to dominate them.i told one have igbo man vied for elections in ur place has any igbo man become commissioner.so where is the domination.my brother u guys are good people have had friends from Mr kefas,kyanet,lahu,davaza are my friend s from that ur region.u guys are good and deserve a country cos the suppression is too much

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Nigeria Media For Portraying Referendum As A Call For War by Nowenuse: 9:26am On Nov 23, 2019
ednited:

Is it about our constitution?

Selam. Yes dear please.
Myself and Area4Area are arguing if the option for a referendum for secession is allowed in the Ethiopian constitution.

We are also hearing of a referendum in the Siddama region of Ethiopia, is there anything like that going on?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Politicians Collected Our Account Numbers Without Paying, Niger Voters Cry Out / I Can’t Remember Details Of Money Given To Metuh – Dasuki / Umaru Musa Yar'adua's 70th Posthumous Birthday Is Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.