Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,030 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Nigeria Media For Portraying Referendum As A Call For War - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Nigeria Media For Portraying Referendum As A Call For War (22374 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Blasts PDP, APC For Calling For Prosecution Of Ekweremadu’s Attacker / BREAKING NEWS! Nnamdi kanu blasts again / Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Buhari, His Wife And Others In Fresh Broadcast From Israel. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Nigeria Media For Portraying Referendum As A Call For War by Nobody: 5:56pm On Nov 22, 2019
Victorex001:

Stop these childish lies...no one is calling for war Olodo!

Nnamdi Kanu and Biafrans have always been about referendum, why would anyone call for war?
Kanu on numerous occasions foolishly called for arms. Whether he did it as a bragging right to gain attention is what I don't know.
Non-violent struggle has been the mantra of MASSOB the group he (Kanu) broke out from. But immediately the dumb came to national relevance he began to subly deviate from civility into a call for violence.
Nnamdi Kanu and his IPOB have succeded in killing the noble ideals of Biafra with their uncultured bad breathe. They brought their travails upon themselves. Let them dance to the music.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Nigeria Media For Portraying Referendum As A Call For War by gidgiddy: 5:58pm On Nov 22, 2019
UdechiHD:
Nnamdi Kanu needs help. Ndigbo don't want his type of Biafra. God forbid! The Biafra that will be headed by illiterates and phantasmagorian blokes.
What we want as an ethnic group has been tabled before the SNC. A restructured country that takes care of her citizen's. One with fairness, justice and a level playing field to excel. I wonder why the media keeps giving this narcissistic persona non-grata the attention he craves.

You better forget SNC or a restructured Nigeria, the core North will never allow that, not even in a million years

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Nigeria Media For Portraying Referendum As A Call For War by BRASH: 5:58pm On Nov 22, 2019
Danzakidakura:
i am ashamed for you, you will be better when you stop hating on MNK.
. U have d time to quote a slowpoke.if NK should get the support of any world power to go to war, nigeria is finished. I pray it doesn,t happen. Instead of these idiots to demand for good governance, they choose to worship and lick the anuses of their opppressors because of tribe and religion thinking they are sophisticated. I,am not igbo, bt i admire the courage and tenacity of NK and ipob in figthing for their right. i hope that some day, their agitation will bring to an end the injustice going on in this contraption called nigeria without bloodshed

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Nigeria Media For Portraying Referendum As A Call For War by HimName: 5:59pm On Nov 22, 2019
Though the order was not fully complied with in the biafran region, Biafrans are still waiting for Nnamdi Kanu who is still outside the country, to tell them the next step to take.

A Kanu's Biafrans man waiting for the next usual unproductive order grin

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Nigeria Media For Portraying Referendum As A Call For War by Nobody: 6:00pm On Nov 22, 2019
gidgiddy:

You better forget SNC or a restructured Nigeria, the core North will never allow that, not even in a million years
It will happen. Only a matter of time.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Nigeria Media For Portraying Referendum As A Call For War by gidgiddy: 6:01pm On Nov 22, 2019
UdechiHD:
Kanu on numerous occasions foolishly called for arms. Whether he did it as a bragging right to gain attention is what I don't know.
Non-violent struggle has been the mantra of MASSOB the group he (Kanu) broke out from. But immediately the dumb came to national relevance he began to subly deviate from civility into a call for violence.
Nnamdi Kanu and his IPOB have succeded in killing the noble ideals of Biafra with their uncultured bad breathe. They brought their travails upon themselves. Let them dance to the music.

He called for arms? So your headache is the call he made?

But you're in a country where Niger Delta militant cultists, Killer herdsmen, Boko haram and ISIS West Africa are all armed and killing people daily

But your headache is the person who is making a call for arms? Lol

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Nigeria Media For Portraying Referendum As A Call For War by BluntBoy(m): 6:03pm On Nov 22, 2019
gidgiddy:

Anybody can solicit arms. What matters is if you actually get arms and what you use it for.

That's why Kanu could not be charged based on that video. The solicitation its self is not illegal

I can say that I want guns so as to go and rob a bank. But if I never got the guns and never robbed any bank, I have not committed any crime except to talk

First of all, there is something called criminal solicitation. So solicitation can be a crime. You want a gun. Your intent for wanting to get the gun is to rob a bank. Robbing a bank is a crime.

In criminal solicitation, intent can be everything. Your intent for owning a gun is to commit a crime. The law erases everything else and focuses on the intent to commit a crime which is present.

You can be charged on that intent alone.

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Nigeria Media For Portraying Referendum As A Call For War by Nobody: 6:03pm On Nov 22, 2019
BRASH:
.[s] U have d time to quote a slowpoke.if NK should get the support of any world power to go to war, nigeria is finished. I pray it doesn,t happen. Instead of these idiots to demand for good governance, they choose to worship and lick the anuses of their opppressors because of tribe and religion thinking they are sophisticated. I,am not igbo, bt i admire the courage and tenacity of NK and ipob in figthing for their right. i hope that some day, their agitation will bring to an end the injustice going on in this contraption called nigeria without bloodshed[/s]
Trash. We're demanding for good governance already and we'll get there. And for your information, we are wiser. We know a scam venture when we see one. The only unwise people amongst us are the IPOB youths. The never do wells and abroad illiterates who allow man think for them.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Nigeria Media For Portraying Referendum As A Call For War by gidgiddy: 6:05pm On Nov 22, 2019
UdechiHD:
It will happen. Only a matter of time.

People like you have been saying the same since the war ended in 1970. The core North will never allow an SNC nor Nigeria to restructured. The simple reason is that the current structure favours them. So why would they agree to a restructured Nigeria that does not favour them?

Nigeria will never be restructured because the core North will never ever allow it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Nigeria Media For Portraying Referendum As A Call For War by Tranquillity360: 6:05pm On Nov 22, 2019
UdechiHD:
Restructuring is more feasible and we will keep doing our all to get it.
What are the things you are doing to get your restructuring?

Since Kanu escaped the attack by nigeria army,how many times have we hear noise for restructuring.

We are not against your restructuring,if you get restructuring we will drop biafra and join you in your one nigeria chant.

Do your thing while we do ours.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Nigeria Media For Portraying Referendum As A Call For War by mmorah6: 6:06pm On Nov 22, 2019
nnamdi kalu you not die in this sinful world you will join enoch and elijah
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Nigeria Media For Portraying Referendum As A Call For War by hibeebeeking: 6:08pm On Nov 22, 2019
Why wound they portrays it as call for war? Most people do not understand what referendum stands for. How will I explain it to the market men and woman whom may not understand the motives behind it.A call for referendum can be hijacked why you are still preempting.before you know it,the did has been done. Before you and act for something, you have to reason the consequences. What will be it impact on the country where we have over 50% uneducated good people. We are all pinch one way or the other. Upon that, we can't stop people to breadth .We believe with time ,things going to be right. U can't come up with some group and say u wanted to fight for others right in disguise to you and your cohorts ambition. Government is government all over the world, you don't fight them and go scot free. Remember that our society is uncivilized. We over hype things. If there is any need for it,For referendum to hold,majority of the elite must be able to participate and carry others along. That is majority not minority.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Nigeria Media For Portraying Referendum As A Call For War by Nobody: 6:08pm On Nov 22, 2019
gidgiddy:

But you're in a country where Niger Delta militant cultists, Killer herdsmen, Boko haram and ISIS West Africa are all armed and killing people daily

I don't support violence of any kind, neither do I support evil governments who use violence to shut down legitimate agitations. Any group calling for arms stuggle of any kind should be dealt with, whether Boko Haram, Shiites, Fulani herdsmen, Bandits, IPOB and Niger Delta militants. All others have had a fair share of government crack down. The only group that has evaded such are the herdsmen and we can see the hypocrisy of Buhari's government here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Nigeria Media For Portraying Referendum As A Call For War by Edyice: 6:09pm On Nov 22, 2019
Separation is almost here ....
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Nigeria Media For Portraying Referendum As A Call For War by Dedetwo(m): 6:09pm On Nov 22, 2019
NwekeUG:
IgbereTV reports that leader of Indigeous people of Biafra (IPOB), Mazi Nnamdi Kanu has said that the Nigeria Media portrays any call for referendum as a call for war.

The IPOB leader made this known on Twitter. He said:

As Ethiopia conducts Referendum in its Sidama region, one is reminded of a similar referendum through which Adamawa became part of Nigeria. Today any demand for referendum is deemed call for war. Why? It’s because Nigeria media portrays it as such just to please the ruling Cabal.

Recall that IPOB had requested for a referendum which the Nigeria federal government refused to grant them. But the IPOB leader is currently seeking assistance of foreign bodies and leaders for the actualisation of the state of Biafra.

According to IPOB, the referendum is to ascertain number of those who want Nigeria politics and those who want Biafra freedom through a peaceful and democratic process for the sovereignty of Biafra nation.

Earlier in 2019, IPOB fixed a referendum for February 16, 2019 same day Nigeria was to hold its presidential election. The referendum was in the form of a sit-at-home order to biafrans, to avoid participating in the Nigerian election which according to IPOB leaders will show to the world that the Biafra people is no longer satisfied with the Nigerian leadership and would therefore want a nation of their own. Though the order was not fully complied with in the biafran region, Biafrans are still waiting for Nnamdi Kanu who is still outside the country, to tell them the next step to take.

https://twitter.com/MaziNnamdiKanu/status/1197865161907982338?s=19

http://igberetvnews.com/1154915/nnamdi-kanu-blames-nigeria-media-govt-cabals-labelling-referendum-war/

Anybody in Nigeria who remotely termed the referendum demanded by IPOB as a call for war is a bloody lazy fool who had hedged his/her hope on crude oil.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Nigeria Media For Portraying Referendum As A Call For War by BluntBoy(m): 6:11pm On Nov 22, 2019
gidgiddy:

So, we should fold our hands and let another armed group join the ones already troubling the peace of the country

Come on, we can't afford another terrorist group on our hands. If they had tamed Yusuf when he began his extreme Salafist teachings in Yobe, we won't have Boko Haram today. If Abacha had handled the Niger-Delta issue with tact, we won't have to deal with youth militancy in the Niger Delta.

And if we had addressed the farmer-herdsman crisis a long time ago, we won't be reading news about killings and reprisals.

Kanu is not a tactful person. If he is not dealt with, he would become another trouble. And as you know, it would certainly be the region he comes from that would suffer it. .

If he wants referendum, there are better ways to get it. Buhari cannot give him referendum. Only the constitution can. And there is nothing like referendum in our constitution.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Nigeria Media For Portraying Referendum As A Call For War by HimName: 6:14pm On Nov 22, 2019
Is the pink fraudster aware that it's just too quick to forget his calls for war?

2015 is only yesterday.

War you seek, war you must see!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Nigeria Media For Portraying Referendum As A Call For War by Godsonjoe: 6:14pm On Nov 22, 2019
ProudDick:
Ipob have sheath their sword and stopped singing war chants. I remember in 2015 when they boasted of destroying Nigeria with their WMD. They boasted this is not 1967 that they would destroy the zoo. The albino was even in US requesting for fund to procure arms. Now they’ve changed their song to referendum. These people lie and think others have the same amnesia as them.
The truth remain that nizooeria are daft...
When someone says something without action, you know that he wants to bring out either the foolishness in you or how wise are you... Know it that before IPOB commence it's struggle, there logo was a call for referendum, nothing else. Even though he meant it, why is he waiting all this while, instead going to international communities for assistance. I don't know when the issue of biafra is discussed or been circulated in the media, some daftness like you will wake up from there slumber.
A call for referendum is not a call for war.... period

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Nigeria Media For Portraying Referendum As A Call For War by Nobody: 6:15pm On Nov 22, 2019
Tranquillity360:
What are the things you are doing to get your restructuring?

Since Kanu escaped the attack by nigeria army,how many times have we hear noise for restructuring.

We are not against your restructuring,if you get restructuring we will drop biafra and join you in your one nigeria chant.

Do your thing while we do ours.
Please don't confuse Nnamdi Kanu's call for succession and restructuring. Both are different, they don't correlate. Nnamdi Kanu uses every loophole he sees to gain relevance. The beating of Ekweremadu and he usual herdsmen calls are means he uses to gain respect and followership. Many of us have seen the facade behind those calls.
IPOB don't want a restructured Nigeria. Infact, they pray that things keep getting worse so that their message of separation will remain in the psyche of people. A better Nigeria and equality for Ndigbo in Nigeria sounds the death knell to IPOB

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Nigeria Media For Portraying Referendum As A Call For War by gidgiddy: 6:17pm On Nov 22, 2019
BluntBoy:

First of all, there is something called criminal solicitation. So solicitation can be a crime. You want a gun. Your intent for wanting to get the gun is to rob a bank. Robbing a bank is a crime.

In criminal solicitation, intent can be everything. Your intent for owning a gun is to commit a crime. The law erases everything else and focuses on the intent to commit a crime which is present.

You can be charged on that intent alone.

Let's say I ask around for a gun to rob a bank. I never hot the gun and I never robbed the bank. I can actually be charged for the intention of robing a bank? What exactly would the court be evaluating? Spoken words? I could easily say to the courts that I never intended to rob a bank and the case would be thrown out since intention proven by mere spoken words alone. The only time the intention can be proven is if I actually got the gun

The same applies to Kanu

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Nigeria Media For Portraying Referendum As A Call For War by Godsonjoe: 6:18pm On Nov 22, 2019
Peacemaker5129:
Coward come and bury your mama
MNK nightmare to nizooeria government and some foolishness in the name of citizens like you. Don't worry, he is busy doing his diplomatic movement, when he's through, he will come back with fire as he said

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Nigeria Media For Portraying Referendum As A Call For War by HimName: 6:19pm On Nov 22, 2019
[s]
franchasng:
Watch Yoruba Muslim warlords who couldn't save nor bail their son Sowore from their Hausa-Fulani masters come here to mastu*rbate and do ablution on top this thread that concerns umu Chineke, wait and see smiley

Sometimes I wonder why Yorubas, especially Yoruba Muslims are scared of Igbos leaving Nigeria....is this not a clear sign that Yorubas know that without Igbos, Nigeria is dead cool
[/s]

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Nigeria Media For Portraying Referendum As A Call For War by zibya: 6:21pm On Nov 22, 2019
In Africa, secession means war. Simple and plain
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Nigeria Media For Portraying Referendum As A Call For War by Peacemaker5129(f): 6:22pm On Nov 22, 2019
Godsonjoe:
MNK nightmare to nizooeria government and some foolishness in the name of citizens like you. Don't worry, he is busy doing his diplomatic movement, when he's through, he will come back with fire as he said
chest beater
His mama don dey decay let him come and bury her
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Nigeria Media For Portraying Referendum As A Call For War by gidgiddy: 6:23pm On Nov 22, 2019
BluntBoy:

So, we should fold our hands and let another armed group join the ones already troubling the peace of the country

Come on, we can't afford another terrorist group on our hands. If they had tamed Yusuf when he began his extreme Salafist teachings in Yobe, we won't have Boko Haram today. If Abacha had handled the Niger-Delta issue with tact, we won't have to deal with youth militancy in the Niger Delta.

And if we had addressed the farmer-herdsman crisis a long time ago, we won't be reading news about killings and reprisals.

Kanu is not a tactful person. If he is not dealt with, he would become another trouble. And as you know, it would certainly be the region he comes from that would suffer it. .

If he wants referendum, there are better ways to get it. Buhari cannot give him referendum. Only the constitution can. And there is nothing like referendum in our constitution.

Nigeria is supposed to follow the law. The law does not work based on prediction, it works based on facts. To say that you wont fold your arms and watch another terrorist group emerge is to criminalise Kanu and his group based on future predictions. That's is wrong.

That means that the security forces can arrest you tomorrow and deal with you because they predict you might become an armed robber in the future

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Nigeria Media For Portraying Referendum As A Call For War by BRASH: 6:23pm On Nov 22, 2019
Peacemaker5129:
who is cownu? Drink his urine alone I beg
.can u pls compare that pix to that of u and ur people drinking watery poo from the gutters tdto celebrate buhari, gandolar and yeye benlow?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Nigeria Media For Portraying Referendum As A Call For War by Tranquillity360: 6:24pm On Nov 22, 2019
UdechiHD:
Please don't confuse Nnamdi Kanu's call for succession and restructuring. Both are differebt, they don't correlate. Nnamdi Kanu uses every loophole he sees to gain relevance. The beating of Ekweremadu and he usual herdsmen calls are means he uses to gain respect and followership. Many of us have seen the facade behind those calls.
IPOB don't want a restructured Nigeria. Infact, they pray that things keep getting worse so that their message of separation will remain in the psyche of people. A better Nigeria and equality for Ndigbo in Nigeria sounds the death knell to IPOB
And you skip the question i asked.
What are the things you are doing to get restructuring.

When kanu was in nigeria,the noise for restructuring was everywhere,yoruba elders were talking about restructuring,ohanaeze and hausafulanis.
Even apc established committee for restructuring.
But when kanu left nigeria restructuring died.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Nigeria Media For Portraying Referendum As A Call For War by Omoodua007: 6:25pm On Nov 22, 2019
Look at the shameless Igbo coward lacking balls

Like his forefathers when the heat got to much he escaped via Atlantic Ocean
Descendants of slaves
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Nigeria Media For Portraying Referendum As A Call For War by Godsonjoe: 6:25pm On Nov 22, 2019
Peacemaker5129:
who is cownu? Drink his urine alone I beg
If you hate MNK let him go with his biafra, so that you will rest

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Nigeria Media For Portraying Referendum As A Call For War by Peacemaker5129(f): 6:26pm On Nov 22, 2019
BRASH:
.can u pls compare that pix to that of u and ur people drinking watery poo from the gutters tdto celebrate buhari, gandolar and yeye benlow?
check that picture very well you will see urine in between cownu's legs
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Nigeria Media For Portraying Referendum As A Call For War by voltron14: 6:27pm On Nov 22, 2019
Victorex001:

He didn’t say he wants to be President of Biafra,..how do you guys think??

He’s sacrificing himself and raising his voice which you can do too...��‍♂️

He wants to be president of Biafra hence his reason for inspecting the Biafra Secret Service as seen in this photo .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lagos Rally: Okupe Accuses APC Of Importing People From Other States / Fashola Sues Jang Faction Of NGF / Nigeria Power Sector On The Hopes Of Breakthrough

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.