Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

US President, John Kennedy Assassinated In His Open Top State Car On This Day - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US President, John Kennedy Assassinated In His Open Top State Car On This Day (88913 Views)

Jovenel Moïse, The President Of Haiti Assassinated / Tanzania's President John Magufuli Dies / President John Magufuli Collects Offering During Church Service (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US President, John Kennedy Assassinated In His Open Top State Car On This Day by Nobody: 8:39pm On Nov 22, 2019
Can't anybody do a JFK on PMB?

For love and Country. We are presently in anarchy here.

6 Likes

Re: US President, John Kennedy Assassinated In His Open Top State Car On This Day by tstx(m): 8:39pm On Nov 22, 2019
Ok
Re: US President, John Kennedy Assassinated In His Open Top State Car On This Day by wunmi590(m): 8:39pm On Nov 22, 2019
lipsrsealed
Re: US President, John Kennedy Assassinated In His Open Top State Car On This Day by Giftexx: 8:39pm On Nov 22, 2019
its Well
Re: US President, John Kennedy Assassinated In His Open Top State Car On This Day by harkandey(m): 8:41pm On Nov 22, 2019
interesting
Re: US President, John Kennedy Assassinated In His Open Top State Car On This Day by nnanyereugo(m): 8:41pm On Nov 22, 2019
Q
Re: US President, John Kennedy Assassinated In His Open Top State Car On This Day by mcwilliams7(m): 8:41pm On Nov 22, 2019
Trump my Nigga I see you bro. grin.
Meanwhile key me go and check my own beast at home.
Re: US President, John Kennedy Assassinated In His Open Top State Car On This Day by hakunamatata00(m): 8:41pm On Nov 22, 2019
seunmohmoh:
I was there through it all. I was even advised them to go for bulletproof cars.
Uhnnnn Okay now
Re: US President, John Kennedy Assassinated In His Open Top State Car On This Day by RPirez: 8:41pm On Nov 22, 2019
Forget story.... JFK stepped on so many rattle snakes' tails especially, the most powerful dark forces of the world, the king-makers... they had to get rid of him. That's the ONLY solution. undecided

There were more than one shooter. They went for the dude that shot from behind and ignored the fatal shot from the front that blasted his skull wide open. Jack Ruby killed the supposed killer, Lee Oswald in the court lobby on his way to testify.

Now tell me that's just a coincidence... cool

2 Likes

Re: US President, John Kennedy Assassinated In His Open Top State Car On This Day by LZAA: 8:41pm On Nov 22, 2019
Jfk was killed by government officials who were embarrassed by the failed bay of pigs invasion and his perceived soft method of government

1 Like

Re: US President, John Kennedy Assassinated In His Open Top State Car On This Day by SouthSouth1914: 8:41pm On Nov 22, 2019
Conspiracy theories states that he was about exposing the Illuminati few days before he was killed. In his words- “There is a plan to enslave every man, but I will expose this plan before I leave this high and noble office”!

No words of a sitting president could be more reassuring and truer!

3 Likes

Re: US President, John Kennedy Assassinated In His Open Top State Car On This Day by mcwilliams7(m): 8:42pm On Nov 22, 2019
Trump my Nigga I see you bro. grin.
Meanwhile let me go and check my own beast at home.
Re: US President, John Kennedy Assassinated In His Open Top State Car On This Day by crazyABO(m): 8:42pm On Nov 22, 2019
U know u people that quote the only topic brain is paining u sad una go book fp finish undecided
Re: US President, John Kennedy Assassinated In His Open Top State Car On This Day by davillian(m): 8:42pm On Nov 22, 2019
The person missed couple of shots first before hitting him....
Re: US President, John Kennedy Assassinated In His Open Top State Car On This Day by Strica(f): 8:43pm On Nov 22, 2019
So much thought put into keeping their leader alive. I'm sure that's not all, there many secret features in those cars.
Re: US President, John Kennedy Assassinated In His Open Top State Car On This Day by oloriLFC(f): 8:43pm On Nov 22, 2019
Amuatulu:
I witnessed the tragic event that year angry
well-done, ghost

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: US President, John Kennedy Assassinated In His Open Top State Car On This Day by Nobody: 8:45pm On Nov 22, 2019
Wow, I actually learnt something new today. Thanks for the post OP. Who would've thought a US serving President could be assassinated JUST LIKE THAT....

2 Likes

Re: US President, John Kennedy Assassinated In His Open Top State Car On This Day by morikee: 8:45pm On Nov 22, 2019
Inside life
Re: US President, John Kennedy Assassinated In His Open Top State Car On This Day by cosmos1440: 8:46pm On Nov 22, 2019
Too much typo/grammatical error,
Nairalanders ! I beg make una begin comment, make I read comments before i go sleep.
Re: US President, John Kennedy Assassinated In His Open Top State Car On This Day by Nobody: 8:47pm On Nov 22, 2019
The wife ran away lmao

1 Like

Re: US President, John Kennedy Assassinated In His Open Top State Car On This Day by cosmos1440: 8:48pm On Nov 22, 2019
Too much typo/grammatical error,

Nairalanders ! I beg make una begin comment, make I read comments before i go sleep.
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)

Re: US President, John Kennedy Assassinated In His Open Top State Car On This Day by steve6: 8:49pm On Nov 22, 2019
Hmmn
Re: US President, John Kennedy Assassinated In His Open Top State Car On This Day by edo3(m): 8:50pm On Nov 22, 2019
His wife was seen picking his shattered brain from d booth of d car.. So sad..

1 Like

Re: US President, John Kennedy Assassinated In His Open Top State Car On This Day by donprinyo(m): 8:51pm On Nov 22, 2019
Wasted talent. Now Nigeria would benefitted from dis wonderful ability. Can someone tell me who deserves dis be applied dis talent on?
Re: US President, John Kennedy Assassinated In His Open Top State Car On This Day by SalamRushdie: 8:51pm On Nov 22, 2019
DonCaxton:

He was one great American president. No American president has ever come close.
His death has a lot of conspiracy theories around it. His only sons (also an intelligent politician) death also was very shady. Free Masons, Illuminati, Bilderberg Group etc, whoever, but some people just didn't like the Kennedys. So sad.

For high scores in IELTS, send a mail to editus dot ng at gmail dot com. A competent private tutor will respond immediately. Don't take that exam more than once.

He was popular but not the way you term it ..America's best president remains Franklin Delano Roosevelt and closest to him in terms of economic performance seems to Donald Trump

3 Likes

Re: US President, John Kennedy Assassinated In His Open Top State Car On This Day by noisy45(m): 8:52pm On Nov 22, 2019
Israel killed him
Re: US President, John Kennedy Assassinated In His Open Top State Car On This Day by Nobody: 8:53pm On Nov 22, 2019
gboye93:
Head shot....if only someone can replicate that in my country grin
This careless and unguarded statement is what those senators are using to justify their hate speech bill.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: US President, John Kennedy Assassinated In His Open Top State Car On This Day by BuddhaPalm(m): 8:53pm On Nov 22, 2019
davillian:
The person missed couple of shots first before hitting him....

People...
Re: US President, John Kennedy Assassinated In His Open Top State Car On This Day by esky158(m): 8:53pm On Nov 22, 2019
see as they de protect pesin as if na God.what of we way no come fit buy tire na God de protect pesin no be car or money
Re: US President, John Kennedy Assassinated In His Open Top State Car On This Day by mu2sa2: 8:54pm On Nov 22, 2019
Donkenny511:
Las Las every man na Ghost

You enter Napep or you fly okada
Everybody go die one day
GBAM!
"Wheresoever you may be, death will overtake you even if you are in fortresses built up strong and high!" Qur' an 4:78
Re: US President, John Kennedy Assassinated In His Open Top State Car On This Day by Nobody: 8:55pm On Nov 22, 2019
SalamRushdie:

He was popular but not the way you term it ..America's best president remains Franklin Delano Roosevelt and closest to him in terms of economic performance seems to Donald Trump

That's arguable. Perhaps you're right, but it's still a matter of opinion.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend / Luiza Rozova: Inside Putin’s Daughter’s Gaudy & Gold-Plated Penthouse (Pictures) / Malia Obama Kissing & Smoking With Her Boyfriend, Rory Farquharson In Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.