Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,426 members, 7,815,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

US President, John Kennedy Assassinated In His Open Top State Car On This Day - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US President, John Kennedy Assassinated In His Open Top State Car On This Day (88906 Views)

Jovenel Moïse, The President Of Haiti Assassinated / Tanzania's President John Magufuli Dies / President John Magufuli Collects Offering During Church Service (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US President, John Kennedy Assassinated In His Open Top State Car On This Day by cosmos1440: 9:57pm On Nov 22, 2019
dapkin:
The Day of the Jackal!!!

Wrong,
"Day of the Jackal" was the assassination attempt on then French President Charles de Gaulle

1 Like

Re: US President, John Kennedy Assassinated In His Open Top State Car On This Day by samteebiz3: 9:58pm On Nov 22, 2019
Donkenny511:
Las Las every man na Ghost

You enter Napep or you fly okada
Everybody go die one day

I respect your motion Mr Donkey... grin....Na so!
Re: US President, John Kennedy Assassinated In His Open Top State Car On This Day by Lordtunji(m): 10:07pm On Nov 22, 2019
Hubsolar:
Heard the killer, Lee Harvey Oswald did it just to be recognised.

Not true
Re: US President, John Kennedy Assassinated In His Open Top State Car On This Day by Hubsolar: 10:08pm On Nov 22, 2019
Lordtunji:

Not true

I'm hearing a different side of the story today
Re: US President, John Kennedy Assassinated In His Open Top State Car On This Day by dapkin(m): 10:08pm On Nov 22, 2019
You are right... Someone told me about it sometimes ago...and i didn't bother to check.

Wrong,
"Day of the Jackal" was the assassination attempt on then French President Charles de Gaulle[/quote]
Re: US President, John Kennedy Assassinated In His Open Top State Car On This Day by nanaman(m): 10:10pm On Nov 22, 2019
Gbemishile1:
I do not even know how to describe we nigerians.
I don't know why we relate any situaty to the federal govt,especially the president of the country.we all want to bank on tge freedom of speech bill but fail to realise that these people are also humans with blood running through them.no matter how bad a govt is abroad,their citizens still give their president the respect he deserves.
Making unguarded and careless statements about the president of your country makes me want to support this new hate speech bill.

Nigerians and hypocrisy. Who should they blame? My late father? See, when the children are not happy or hungry, they complain to their Mother who hitherto refers them to their father. Don't forget they would grumble and say unnecessary words in the process. Is that hate speech?

Nothing is working in this country. Be frank with yourself, what have you benefitted from this administration? They refuse to make education work so as to have more thugs during election. Their cronies are holding PHCN to ransom because they import generators. The time bomb, unemployment is out of context. If you don't know a strong man, forget a job. Is that done in saner climes.?

Bro,we are in the 21st century, computer age, internet driven and more exposed. Our leaders are myopic, archiac and dull. They need to move with the latest trend. Countries are no more using force to fight crime, they use other interventions and technology. They have stopped using AK 47 and life bullets.

Let me give a solution to Nigeria's issues. All we need is proper orientation and re-orientation. The followers are easy to push if you show sign of sincerity. There are lots of issues on board, rather than face it head long, we attend to unnecessary things like hate speech.

Tell the President to synchronize workers DOB with their BVN and see how many workers would retire. Yet, they don't want Jamb to start proper capturing that would help the next generation. The only agency working and planning for tomorrow is Jamb. Yes, quote me anywhere.

Our leaders don't love the masses, they are so selfish and self centered. Lots of skilled workers are leaving Nigeria and the government is not perturbed. That's a great danger for every sector in years to come. Our country is now a training ground for the Europeans. Another form of slave trade is brain drain.

Let me surprise you. Tell the govt to shut down the internet, Nigerians will still get correct information and work around it to get connected. These lads are smart but the government has failed to see this.

Forget hate speech, and let's tell ourselves the truth. We are in danger and moving towards anarchy. #mymind

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: US President, John Kennedy Assassinated In His Open Top State Car On This Day by Flathead: 10:13pm On Nov 22, 2019
The CIA, Italian mafia and US government all had a had in the murder.. at that time, till today, the CIA operates as a lucrative business venture by the powerful elites and politicians..through corruption, illegal sale of drugs, fixing of financial markets, sponsoring/instigating and financing wars on both sides( weapons and money), the US government/elites was racking in a lot of money, power and influence to dictate events around the world

All this was done with the backing of the media, who they monetary control as their puppets.. Port Harbour, Adolf Hitler(holocaust), 911, virtnam war etc were all red flase flags initiatives propagated by these men in suites behind close doors..its all business for them, more war more money

When they instigate war between A and B, they sponsor both sides with weapons( without other party's knowledge), while acting like mediators for peace..this will in return, make the war last longer, while making huge profits in selling of weapons.. they were ready to kill anybody that stood in their way

This is what JF Kenny knew all along and wanted to stop, that's why he was assassinated... I suggest you watch the documentary " JFK everything is a rich man's trick"
KingAzubuike:
This was his son saluting his corpse.

Till date , there are several conspiracy theories surrounding his death

2 Likes

Re: US President, John Kennedy Assassinated In His Open Top State Car On This Day by Flathead: 10:15pm On Nov 22, 2019
The CIA, Italian mafia and US government all had a hand in the murder.. at that time, till today, the CIA operates as a lucrative business venture by the powerful elites and politicians..through corruption, illegal sale of drugs, fixing of financial markets, sponsoring/instigating and financing wars on both sides( weapons and money), the US government/elites was racking in a lot of money, power and influence to dictate events around the world

All this was done with the backing of the media, who they monetary control as their puppets.. Port Harbour, Adolf Hitler(holocaust), 911, virtnam war etc were all red false flags initiatives propagated by these men in suites behind close doors..its all business for them, more war more money

When they instigate war between A and B, they sponsor both sides with weapons( without other party's knowledge), while acting like mediators for peace..this will in return, make the war last longer, while making huge profits in selling of weapons to both sides.. they were ready to kill anybody that stood in their way

This is what JF Kenny perfectly knew all along and wanted to stop, that's why he was assassinated... yah its on YouTube, its over 2hr but very interesting, ull learn a lot about the wars going on around the world
Hubsolar:

Is it on YouTube? They said the man was mentally disturbed. No wife, no savings, dismissed from the army and a sure loser despite having a high IQ

1 Like

Re: US President, John Kennedy Assassinated In His Open Top State Car On This Day by ibietela2(m): 10:21pm On Nov 22, 2019
Eberejesus111:

And a wrong person was accused for the crime, in which many years later the real culprit confessed. God bless JF Kennedy, he was an awesome soul and a president.

Who was the real person?
Re: US President, John Kennedy Assassinated In His Open Top State Car On This Day by Hubsolar: 10:26pm On Nov 22, 2019
Igbo:
The CIA, Italian mafia and US government all had a had in the murder.. at that time, till today, the CIA operates as a lucrative business venture by the powerful elites and politicians..through corruption, illegal sale of drugs, fixing of financial markets, sponsoring/instigating and financing wars on both sides( weapons and money), the US government/elites was racking in a lot of money, power and influence to dictate events around the world

All this was done with the backing of the media, who they monetary control as their puppets.. Port Harbour, Adolf Hitler(holocaust), 911, virtnam war etc were all red flase flags initiatives propagated by these men in suites behind close doors..its all business for them, more war more money

When they instigate war between A and B, they sponsor both sides with weapons( without other party's knowledge), while acting like mediators for peace..this will in return, make the war last longer, while making huge profits in selling of weapons.. they were ready to kill anybody that stood in their way

This is what JF Kenny knew all along and wanted to stop, that's why he was assassinated... yah its on YouTube, its over 2hr but very interesting, ull learn a lot about the wars going on around the world

I don't put this pass the US govt. At least 911 showed their modus operandi. I'll sure look for the vid
Re: US President, John Kennedy Assassinated In His Open Top State Car On This Day by Airoflaw(m): 10:33pm On Nov 22, 2019
SultanOfAbia:
Kennedy was put into Power by the Italian Mafia and Government together they controlled Kennedy's policy like a puppet.
However Kennedy turned his back on the Top cabals that put him in power by
1. Refusing the C.I.A to blow up places to kill u.s civilians and blame it on Cuba so as to attack Fidel Castro and go to war with Cuba.
2. Kennedy wanted to disclose to the public the truth that aliens do exist and has been in contact with military industrial complex, this made CIA furious as they wanted this to remain a huge secret from public. The information will expose vital secrets so CIA and mafia collaboration to assassinate Kennedy came into fruition.

This Video Was Hidden from public until now Skip to 1:52
Watch How the Driver of the car shoot Kennedy..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9EiKRhmqFU
this video wow

1 Like

Re: US President, John Kennedy Assassinated In His Open Top State Car On This Day by ibietela2(m): 10:36pm On Nov 22, 2019
Igbo:

This is what JF Kenny knew all along and wanted to stop, that's why he was assassinated... I suggest you watch the documentary " JF Kennedy assassination: rich man's trick"

Do you have the video?
Re: US President, John Kennedy Assassinated In His Open Top State Car On This Day by willybaby(m): 10:51pm On Nov 22, 2019
DonCaxton:
He was one great American president. No American president has ever come close.
His death has a lot of conspiracy theories about it. His only son's (also an intelligent politician) death also was very shady. Free Masons, Illuminati, Bilderberg Group etc, whoever, but some people just didn't like the Kennedys. So sad.

For high scores in IELTS in Lagos, send a mail to editus dot ng at gmail dot com. A competent private tutor will respond immediately. Don't take that exam more than once.
hello have u ever heard about the Kennedy's curse... all the men of d Kennedy died young in there 30s .. father son.. brother uncle etc
Re: US President, John Kennedy Assassinated In His Open Top State Car On This Day by Nature8(m): 10:53pm On Nov 22, 2019
SultanOfAbia:
Kennedy was put into Power by the Italian Mafia and Government together they controlled Kennedy's policy like a puppet.
1. Refusing the C.I.A to blow up places to kill u.s civilians and blame it on Cuba so as to attack Fidel Castro and go to war with Cuba.
2. Kennedy wanted to disclose to the public the truth that aliens do exist and has been in contact with military industrial complex, this made CIA furious as they wanted this to remain a huge secret from public. The information will expose vital secrets so CIA and mafia collaboration to assassinate Kennedy came into fruition.

Re: US President, John Kennedy Assassinated In His Open Top State Car On This Day by Flathead: 10:56pm On Nov 22, 2019
Its on YouTube
ibietela2:

Do you have the video?
Re: US President, John Kennedy Assassinated In His Open Top State Car On This Day by Nobody: 10:57pm On Nov 22, 2019
willybaby:
hello have u ever heard about the Kennedy's curse... all the men of d Kennedy died young in there 30s .. father son.. brother uncle etc

That's what I was referring to actually. The Kennedys curse. Too coincidental than to be explained away with that clause.
Re: US President, John Kennedy Assassinated In His Open Top State Car On This Day by ibietela2(m): 11:16pm On Nov 22, 2019
Igbo:
Its on YouTube

Can't find it
Re: US President, John Kennedy Assassinated In His Open Top State Car On This Day by Flathead: 11:22pm On Nov 22, 2019
"JFK everything is a rich man's trick"
ibietela2:

Can't find it
Re: US President, John Kennedy Assassinated In His Open Top State Car On This Day by Flathead: 11:26pm On Nov 22, 2019
Thats because the government had to go after those that were involved in the murder to cover up their tracks to avoid any leakage of secrets
willybaby:
Re: US President, John Kennedy Assassinated In His Open Top State Car On This Day by Donkenny511(m): 11:26pm On Nov 22, 2019
Donkenny grin
samteebiz3:

I respect your motion Mr Donkey... grin....Na so!
Re: US President, John Kennedy Assassinated In His Open Top State Car On This Day by Donkenny511(m): 11:28pm On Nov 22, 2019
You like play ooo grin
Magnumproperty:

Dot
Re: US President, John Kennedy Assassinated In His Open Top State Car On This Day by DelphiOracle(m): 11:28pm On Nov 22, 2019
etrange:

Bro, how did you create an empty message?
hahaha. Local man is baffled
Re: US President, John Kennedy Assassinated In His Open Top State Car On This Day by OneKinGuy(m): 11:44pm On Nov 22, 2019
Very interested. Love your work auto Josh.
Re: US President, John Kennedy Assassinated In His Open Top State Car On This Day by Yonce(f): 11:47pm On Nov 22, 2019
A couple of years back the video of JFK shooting fascinated me (in a rather disturbing way I must admit) especially the way Jackie flew off her seat and frantically tried to reattach and shove the scattered pieces of her husband's brains back into his open skull.
Then she stood proud in a pink chanel suit soaked in his blood while America swore in his vice president inside Airforce One

I heard the suit was never laundered and will be displayed for the first time ever in the year 2103.
Mad!!

1 Like

Re: US President, John Kennedy Assassinated In His Open Top State Car On This Day by Yonce(f): 11:49pm On Nov 22, 2019
ibietela2:

Do you have the video?

It's on Youtube.

There's even simulation videos and a blow-by-blow documentary on the whole thing.
Re: US President, John Kennedy Assassinated In His Open Top State Car On This Day by 1stbest(m): 12:03am On Nov 23, 2019
SultanOfAbia:
[b]Kennedy was put into Power by the Italian Mafia and Government together they controlled Kennedy like a puppet.
2. Kennedy wanted to disclose to the public the truth that ,,,,,,,
Are you saying that Aliens do exist, any informative backup to share?
Re: US President, John Kennedy Assassinated In His Open Top State Car On This Day by caringheart2020(m): 12:31am On Nov 23, 2019
Hmmmmmm
Re: US President, John Kennedy Assassinated In His Open Top State Car On This Day by Nobody: 12:42am On Nov 23, 2019
R.I.P man.
"I shouted out who killed them Kennedys, when after all it was you and me" this was a line in a song, still trying to remember the song.
Re: US President, John Kennedy Assassinated In His Open Top State Car On This Day by Nobody: 12:45am On Nov 23, 2019
SultanOfAbia:
Kennedy was put into Power by the Italian Mafia and Government together they controlled Kennedy like a puppet.
2. Kennedy wanted to disclose to the public the truth that aliens do exist and has been in contact with military industrial complex, this made CIA furious as they wanted this to remain a huge secret from public, so CIA and mafia collaboration to assassinate Kennedy came into fruition.

Enough with the conspiracy theories aliens seriously.

1 Like

Re: US President, John Kennedy Assassinated In His Open Top State Car On This Day by wealthpreach(m): 1:04am On Nov 23, 2019
Magnumproperty:
Despite the sec[urity
it's a logical thing now... Would they have held the bullet in such a vulnerable position?
Re: US President, John Kennedy Assassinated In His Open Top State Car On This Day by HegenIkomkeh(m): 1:53am On Nov 23, 2019
SultanOfAbia:
Kennedy was put into Power by the Italian Mafia and Government together they controlled Kennedy like a puppet.
2. Kennedy wanted to disclose to the public the truth that aliens do exist and has been in contact with military industrial complex, this made CIA furious as they wanted this to remain a huge secret from public, so CIA and mafia collaboration to assassinate Kennedy came into fruition.

CONSPIRACY THEORY!
Re: US President, John Kennedy Assassinated In His Open Top State Car On This Day by HegenIkomkeh(m): 1:57am On Nov 23, 2019
willybaby:
Well, Ted Kennedy broke the Kennedy curse. He died in 2009 at 77.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend / Luiza Rozova: Inside Putin’s Daughter’s Gaudy & Gold-Plated Penthouse (Pictures) / Malia Obama Kissing & Smoking With Her Boyfriend, Rory Farquharson In Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.