Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,638 members, 7,809,396 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:52 AM

Cameroonian Soldiers Kill A Nigerian Businessman For Selling Tramadol (Graphic) - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cameroonian Soldiers Kill A Nigerian Businessman For Selling Tramadol (Graphic) (68324 Views)

Native Doctor & His Pregnant Wife Killed By Cameroonian Soldiers (Graphic) / Man Beheads Businessman For Money Ritual In Osun / Cameroonian Soldiers Arrested For Trying To Smuggle Migrants In A Car's Boot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cameroonian Soldiers Kill A Nigerian Businessman For Selling Tramadol (Graphic) by sylve11: 12:23pm On Nov 23, 2019
Bynz:
Naija Federal Govt will see to this... This is a violation of his fundamental human right

you still believe that nigerian government will do something about it? sad cool
Re: Cameroonian Soldiers Kill A Nigerian Businessman For Selling Tramadol (Graphic) by Lazerone(f): 12:28pm On Nov 23, 2019
I want to believe it's not cos he's Nigerian Meanwhile, did you know you can build a really beautiful building using just salt. Check it out
http://prodesigners.com.ng/why-you-should-build-your-house-with-salt/
Re: Cameroonian Soldiers Kill A Nigerian Businessman For Selling Tramadol (Graphic) by Kennyswagzz: 1:01pm On Nov 23, 2019
Smoke55:
my Dear I'm Always Too Busy For That.
to post common pictures is now hard for you?
Re: Cameroonian Soldiers Kill A Nigerian Businessman For Selling Tramadol (Graphic) by Stanbaba30: 1:07pm On Nov 23, 2019
Just see how Nigerians are killed everyday outside the shores of this country and our President does nothing. Kaai, from my heart I pray that Buhari would never see good, and everybody supporting him will suffer this same fate.
Re: Cameroonian Soldiers Kill A Nigerian Businessman For Selling Tramadol (Graphic) by 9ja083: 1:51pm On Nov 23, 2019
LegendHero:
What a loss.

What my eyes saw in Bamenda when I travelled to Cameroon made me know the disadvantage of not being a citizen of a country and the animosity of Africans against one another.

From Ikom border up to Cameroon, the Cameroon military and police treated us with disdain. They will tell you to come down from your vehicle and threaten you that they can kill you and no one will see your corpse.

They are damn corrupt such that the money I spent within Cameroon road for bribes alone was more than all the money I spend during my duration in Bamenda.

That Cameroon is a jungle on its own!

That means there's possibility that they just accused him wrongly just to have reasons to kill him.
who knows, May be they soldiers requested for bribe and the young man refused which lead to his death.
There's more to this death.

1 Like

Re: Cameroonian Soldiers Kill A Nigerian Businessman For Selling Tramadol (Graphic) by LegendHero(m): 2:01pm On Nov 23, 2019
GMbuharii:

Shut up, thank you.

Had it been they did you the business,we for pop champagne...
Thunda Faya the Cameroon police/military that let you go angry

Wetin happen nao. I offend you before ni ?
Re: Cameroonian Soldiers Kill A Nigerian Businessman For Selling Tramadol (Graphic) by babaireti(m): 2:37pm On Nov 23, 2019
Camerronian Soldiers killed an IPOd businessman
Re: Cameroonian Soldiers Kill A Nigerian Businessman For Selling Tramadol (Graphic) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Nov 23, 2019
Bynz:
Naija Federal Govt will see to this... This is a violation of his fundamental human right

LOL.. As if naija federal government doesn't also violate fundamental human rights.
Re: Cameroonian Soldiers Kill A Nigerian Businessman For Selling Tramadol (Graphic) by Goalnaldo(m): 3:17pm On Nov 23, 2019
ChrisOssai:

LOL.. As if naija federal government doesn't also violate fundamental human rights.
please do you happen to reside in ibusa in Delta State before?
Re: Cameroonian Soldiers Kill A Nigerian Businessman For Selling Tramadol (Graphic) by mafiano1986: 3:57pm On Nov 23, 2019
Patrioticman007:

What ?. This Uchenna an Igbo has died doing what his tribe loves doing best. Drugs peddlers are destroyers of Nations future.
They deserve death by hanging for selling hard drugs to innocent leaders of tomorrow.
That's why Duarte President of Filipinos is killing them like mice.
Igbo's are the ones selling hard drugs in Nigeria, the most.
The phillipino president is a hypocrite, he himself is addicted to fentanyl,an opioid drug which is 10 times more powerful than tramadol.
Re: Cameroonian Soldiers Kill A Nigerian Businessman For Selling Tramadol (Graphic) by Omoodua007: 4:03pm On Nov 23, 2019
Smoke55:
this Is No Bragging,you Can Ask Anybody That Lives In Cameroun,igbos Owns 78% Of Shops In Mboppi,central And Kayabasi Markets All In Douala,if You Doubt Ask Any Body You No That Live Or Been To Douala,the The Igbos Are Refered To As Biafrans There..

Loooool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cameroonian Soldiers Kill A Nigerian Businessman For Selling Tramadol (Graphic) by samuelshosanya(m): 4:13pm On Nov 23, 2019
Bynz:

pls keep quiet. They don't tolerate sure in there land. Cameroon is not Nigeria.
Re: Cameroonian Soldiers Kill A Nigerian Businessman For Selling Tramadol (Graphic) by samuelshosanya(m): 4:14pm On Nov 23, 2019
tillaman:
After 1 original tramadol extra!!! Sadly the man was trying to hustle but he got hustled of his life
that's why it's good to hustle in the right way.
Re: Cameroonian Soldiers Kill A Nigerian Businessman For Selling Tramadol (Graphic) by samuelshosanya(m): 4:16pm On Nov 23, 2019
mafiano1986:

The phillipino president is a hypocrite, he himself is addicted to fentanyl,an opioid drug which is 10 times more powerful than tramadol.

are you preach the gospel of selling drugs or against the sales of drugs that spoil nation future?
Re: Cameroonian Soldiers Kill A Nigerian Businessman For Selling Tramadol (Graphic) by Smoke55: 5:46pm On Nov 23, 2019
Kennyswagzz:
to post common pictures is now hard for you?
douala Is A Big City,i Cant Go About Taking Pictures.
Re: Cameroonian Soldiers Kill A Nigerian Businessman For Selling Tramadol (Graphic) by Kennyswagzz: 6:41pm On Nov 23, 2019
Smoke55:
douala Is A Big City,i Cant Go About Taking Pictures.
is abuja not a big city? Post pictures here still they hard you
Re: Cameroonian Soldiers Kill A Nigerian Businessman For Selling Tramadol (Graphic) by sinceraconcept(m): 7:12pm On Nov 23, 2019
thorpido:
Africans and brutality.They should have taken him to court.

If you know the law forbids certain things,why do it?
Drug abuse hurts everyone.
I know 2 secondary school boys that tramadol killed in Amoyo at Ilorin alone. They took tramadol to Bleep some girls
Re: Cameroonian Soldiers Kill A Nigerian Businessman For Selling Tramadol (Graphic) by Smoke55: 7:20pm On Nov 23, 2019
Kennyswagzz:
is abuja not a big city? Post pictures here still they hard you
abeg Lee Me,i Cant Be In The Shop From 6am To 8pm And U Expect Me To Tour The Whole Douala And Take Pix, Where Will I Begin? From Bonaberi Or Bonanjo?
Re: Cameroonian Soldiers Kill A Nigerian Businessman For Selling Tramadol (Graphic) by Kennyswagzz: 7:22pm On Nov 23, 2019
Smoke55:
abeg Lee Me,i Cant Be In The Shop From 6am To 8pm And U Expect Me To Tour The Whole Douala And Take Pix, Where Will I Begin? From Bonaberi Or Bonanjo?
just post some beautiful part na..
Re: Cameroonian Soldiers Kill A Nigerian Businessman For Selling Tramadol (Graphic) by thorpido(m): 7:32pm On Nov 23, 2019
sinceraconcept:
I know 2 secondary school boys that tramadol killed in Amoyo at Ilorin alone. They took tramadol to Bleep some girls
SMH.Why do secondary school boys need stimulants for sex?
Peer pressure.
Re: Cameroonian Soldiers Kill A Nigerian Businessman For Selling Tramadol (Graphic) by UltraSphinx(m): 8:51pm On Nov 23, 2019
RichDad1:

Hope you know he’s a drug dealer ?

is Tramadol illegal in Cameroon?
how is he a "drug dealer"?

even if ur accusations are true, does being a drug dealer necessitate summary execution without trial??
Re: Cameroonian Soldiers Kill A Nigerian Businessman For Selling Tramadol (Graphic) by DopeWill(m): 9:16pm On Nov 23, 2019
SultanOfAbia:
Most Military Men Use Tramadol To Keep Themselves Agile and Fearless..
There might have been an issue with a soldier OVERDOSING and his colleges find and kill the pharmacist that sold the tramadol to their friend..
Did the post say that the man is a Pharmacist?
For your information, a Pharmacist is the only professional licensed to purchase, store and give out such drugs to patients.
Re: Cameroonian Soldiers Kill A Nigerian Businessman For Selling Tramadol (Graphic) by lebete3000: 10:09pm On Nov 23, 2019
LegendHero:
What a loss.

What my eyes saw in Bamenda when I travelled to Cameroon made me know the disadvantage of not being a citizen of a country and the animosity of Africans against one another.

From Ikom border up to Cameroon, the Cameroon military and police treated us with disdain. They will tell you to come down from your vehicle and threaten you that they can kill you and no one will see your corpse.

They are damn corrupt such that the money I spent within Cameroon road for bribes alone was more than all the money I spend during my duration in Bamenda.

That Cameroon is a jungle on its own!

People no know the kain country Cameroon be...thier women no sabi anything apart from drinking and fvcking.

With one bottle of beer, you go carry babe go house go fvck... cheesy
Re: Cameroonian Soldiers Kill A Nigerian Businessman For Selling Tramadol (Graphic) by Kennyswagzz: 12:08am On Nov 24, 2019
Smoke55:
oga post picture na shuuu
Re: Cameroonian Soldiers Kill A Nigerian Businessman For Selling Tramadol (Graphic) by tillaman(m): 8:45am On Nov 24, 2019
samuelshosanya:

that's why it's good to hustle in the right way.
yes ooo boss, nothing beats Legit hustle jare, you spend your money with peace of mind no matter how little it is!! That feeling is priceless

1 Like

Re: Cameroonian Soldiers Kill A Nigerian Businessman For Selling Tramadol (Graphic) by BrutalJab: 6:21pm On Nov 25, 2019
RichDad1:
Hope you know he’s a drug dealer ?
Tramadol and Cocaine are the same?

Are you normal at all
Re: Cameroonian Soldiers Kill A Nigerian Businessman For Selling Tramadol (Graphic) by Nobody: 4:32pm On Nov 26, 2019
Goalnaldo:
please do you happen to reside in ibusa in Delta State before?

I'm from ndemili
Re: Cameroonian Soldiers Kill A Nigerian Businessman For Selling Tramadol (Graphic) by Nobody: 5:45am On Jul 12, 2020
1st,, So Cameroon don start to learn from Nigeria,, but in naija, na mobs de do am no be military.

2nd,,, why you go go person country they sell watin dem tell you say make you no sell. When you know say you no get kinsmen for there

3rd, rest in peace.

4th,, my condolences to the pregnant wife and children.

5th,, other Nigerians there, be wise.
Hi
Re: Cameroonian Soldiers Kill A Nigerian Businessman For Selling Tramadol (Graphic) by Pat081: 5:59am On Jul 16, 2020
Bynz:
see to what ??maybe in the year 4040

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Kills His Boss In Lekki, Steals Her Money & Phone, See Where He Was Caught(p / Yahoo Boy Kills Delta Polytechnic Ozoro Student, Cut Her Private Parts (Graphic) / UNIZIK Female Student Dies Of Generator Fume After Smoking Weed In Security Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.