Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,996 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

Cameroonian Soldiers Kill A Nigerian Businessman For Selling Tramadol (Graphic) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cameroonian Soldiers Kill A Nigerian Businessman For Selling Tramadol (Graphic) (68353 Views)

Native Doctor & His Pregnant Wife Killed By Cameroonian Soldiers (Graphic) / Man Beheads Businessman For Money Ritual In Osun / Cameroonian Soldiers Arrested For Trying To Smuggle Migrants In A Car's Boot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cameroonian Soldiers Kill A Nigerian Businessman For Selling Tramadol (Graphic) by hammerD: 10:41pm On Nov 22, 2019
Jman06:
You are a small boy with little knowledge! I'm sure you don't even know the different strengths of Tramadol available let alone knowing how the drug works, its side effects and legal status. So, no need arguing with you!

I can bet my life to the fact that that man is NOT a pharmacist and so has no right to sell such drug.

IF U WANT TO MAJOR PRICK WITH ME, I WILL IGNORE U BECOS AM NOT A GAY.

IF U DONT SEE NOTHING WRONG WITH EXTRA-JUDICIAL KILLING, THAT IS FINE, I WISH U BEST OF LUCK.

BYE

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cameroonian Soldiers Kill A Nigerian Businessman For Selling Tramadol (Graphic) by LZAA: 10:42pm On Nov 22, 2019
hammerD:

STOP SHINING TEETH WITH IT, U END UP ENCOURAGING AND REWARDING BAD BEHAVIOUR. angry

Re: Cameroonian Soldiers Kill A Nigerian Businessman For Selling Tramadol (Graphic) by OdefaGirl(f): 10:43pm On Nov 22, 2019
That's murder...

2 Likes

Re: Cameroonian Soldiers Kill A Nigerian Businessman For Selling Tramadol (Graphic) by Jman06(m): 10:44pm On Nov 22, 2019
lexy2014:

Is d punishment for selling tramadol in Cameroon death?
I'm not in support of the manner the guy was killed. He should have been arrested and prosecuted in a court of law..

I replied the guy I quoted because his post made it seem like the victim didn't commit any offence by selling TM.
Re: Cameroonian Soldiers Kill A Nigerian Businessman For Selling Tramadol (Graphic) by LZAA: 10:45pm On Nov 22, 2019
Kennyswagzz:
what is wrong with this one? How many countries are complaining of yorubas? But a Malaysia police called igbos the curse of Africa and a nigerian was deported from Pakistan because he was an igbo mangringrin
I can't even begin to start arguing with a troll but
95% of the african drug traffickers in saudi are yoruba
Mompha is yoruba
Lee Rigby's killers are yoruba
Almost all the fraud in the states are done by yorubas
Sha don't worry biafra is coming

1 Like

Re: Cameroonian Soldiers Kill A Nigerian Businessman For Selling Tramadol (Graphic) by stanliwiser: 10:47pm On Nov 22, 2019
grandstar:
I suspect that the primary reason for doing away with him may be because a lot of that drugs falls into the arms of Boko Haram terrorists. Cameroon too is waging a war against these insurgents..
spokeman
Re: Cameroonian Soldiers Kill A Nigerian Businessman For Selling Tramadol (Graphic) by Nobody: 10:50pm On Nov 22, 2019
RichDad1:

Hope you know he’s a drug dealer ?
U're wired all wrong... No drug is worth killing anyone . there are countries where all drugs are allowed and they have sane environment in those places....

1 Like

Re: Cameroonian Soldiers Kill A Nigerian Businessman For Selling Tramadol (Graphic) by stanliwiser: 10:50pm On Nov 22, 2019
AnanseK:

I’m sure you’re not living in Africa and you don’t read about the catastrophe these drugs you are calling “seasonal medicines “ are causing in Nigeria and in many African countries.

Another reason why you may want to trivialize the issue is that you have some sympathy for such criminal drug peddlers.

It was not stated that this man was a qualified and licensed pharmacist dispensing drugs according to prescription from licensed Doctors and keeping records regularly reported to the government of Cameroon.

in other words drug peddlers should be massacred right?

1 Like

Re: Cameroonian Soldiers Kill A Nigerian Businessman For Selling Tramadol (Graphic) by bodyloveghetto(m): 10:51pm On Nov 22, 2019
Bynz:
Naija Federal Govt will see to this... This is a violation of his fundamental human right

9ja govt? See to what? Lol, okugbe mean die on ur own by ur on for ur own.. smh. Rip to him
Re: Cameroonian Soldiers Kill A Nigerian Businessman For Selling Tramadol (Graphic) by panpan(m): 10:52pm On Nov 22, 2019
The substance of the story is that some members of the Cameroonian military killed a Nigerian businessman.

The "accusation of selling tramadol" could have been an afterthought. The businessman is no longer in a position to defend himself.

4 Likes

Re: Cameroonian Soldiers Kill A Nigerian Businessman For Selling Tramadol (Graphic) by mastermaestro(m): 10:53pm On Nov 22, 2019
hammerD:
BLACKS ARE THE LOWEST FORM OF ANIMAL.

U CAN IMAGINE MILITARY GOING TO CARRY UNARMED CIVILIAN FROM HIS PLACE OF WORK, WHO IS NOT A THREAT TO THEM AND SHOOTING HIM DEAD.

IS THERE NO LAW IN CAMEROON?

WAT HAPPEN TO POLICE ARREST AND CHARGE TO COURT?

SO CAMEROON ARMY JUST GO ROUND PICK UNARMED PEOPLE FROM THEIR PLACE OF WORK AND KILL DEM.

LET ME ASK IS TRAMADOL PAIN KILLER NOW COCAINE?

PEOPLE WITH BACK PAIN TAKE TRAMADOL, IS IT A CRIME FOR PHARMACY TO HAVE TRAMADOL MEDICINE?

Cameroon is a lawless police state if you didn't know. The English-speaking part is locked down as we speak.
But the international community looks away hypocritically because of her strong ties with the French government. Cameroonian government forces perpetuate atrocities on civilians daily, especially on other black Africans. It is an inglorious cave!

1 Like

Re: Cameroonian Soldiers Kill A Nigerian Businessman For Selling Tramadol (Graphic) by Jman06(m): 10:54pm On Nov 22, 2019
Mrpsly247:

U're wired all wrong... No drug is worth killing anyone . there are countries where all drugs are allowed and they have sane environment in those places....
Like seriously

Do you know that most criminals do not have the courage to commit crime when they're in their right senses?
Re: Cameroonian Soldiers Kill A Nigerian Businessman For Selling Tramadol (Graphic) by yongg: 10:55pm On Nov 22, 2019
The rarity of objective thinking here is worrisome.

No information whether he was licensed / or confirmed licensed or not.

No trial, and some people are encouraging this jungle justice to their national in a foreign country.

As these precedents are set I hope they would be able to reason with such high handedness when another national is harassed with such alleged accusations, or convince with comfortable ease that one is of different tribe.

Encourage disorder and that tiger will not miss turning on you. It's like investing in no rule and order. It's the reason anyone would take you for granted.

1 Like

Re: Cameroonian Soldiers Kill A Nigerian Businessman For Selling Tramadol (Graphic) by Nobody: 10:59pm On Nov 22, 2019
Jman06:
Like seriously

Do you know that most criminals do not have the courage to commit crime when they're in their right senses?
Then why does a country lyk Portugal have a low crime rate? Even though all drugs are legal

1 Like

Re: Cameroonian Soldiers Kill A Nigerian Businessman For Selling Tramadol (Graphic) by LZAA: 11:00pm On Nov 22, 2019
Kennyswagzz:
100% of African drug traffickers in Asia are igbos
Mompha is who?
Tobechukwu onuora, ndume, and 80 nigerians for biggest fraud ever are igbos
Yea I pray you get your biafra fast so that the world can see the real trouble makers we have who don't respect their selves anywhere they enter
So u dy deny mompha
Also see as u avoided calling Rigby's killers and fraud cases in the states
grin grin
Cc immhotep GMBuharii Afamed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cameroonian Soldiers Kill A Nigerian Businessman For Selling Tramadol (Graphic) by LZAA: 11:02pm On Nov 22, 2019
ProudDick:

And who told you mompha is Yoruba? That’s how you fools spread falsehood.
chaigrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cameroonian Soldiers Kill A Nigerian Businessman For Selling Tramadol (Graphic) by richhills(m): 11:04pm On Nov 22, 2019
He loves money more than his life. That place is a war zone. Nigerians had started leaving in droves since 2 years back including me. The separatists are fighting the military in unconventional style and the morale of the military ate down. They are killing them in high numbers that the hierarchy are covering up. They believe hard drugs are assisting the boys to get morale.Generally before the war they don't like Nigerians. Nigerians are endangered species there even without tramadol

1 Like

Re: Cameroonian Soldiers Kill A Nigerian Businessman For Selling Tramadol (Graphic) by Kokoebapluse(m): 11:06pm On Nov 22, 2019
This is very bad, we all know that he did bad but instead of killing him they should have deport him or send him to prison, all this small small Africa don't like Nigerians walahi, and we can't do such things here In Nigeria to other Africans, may almighty God help us amin
Re: Cameroonian Soldiers Kill A Nigerian Businessman For Selling Tramadol (Graphic) by Kennyswagzz: 11:15pm On Nov 22, 2019
LZAA:

So u dy deny mompha
Also see as u avoided calling Rigby's killers and fraud cases in the states
grin grin
what is mompha's name??
See are you avoided tobechukwu onuora and ndumegringrin
Re: Cameroonian Soldiers Kill A Nigerian Businessman For Selling Tramadol (Graphic) by Omoodua007: 11:20pm On Nov 22, 2019
Looool developers again
Did they go to call the people lazy and cowards
Re: Cameroonian Soldiers Kill A Nigerian Businessman For Selling Tramadol (Graphic) by LZAA: 11:22pm On Nov 22, 2019
Kennyswagzz:
what is mompha's name??
See are you avoided tobechukwu onuora and ndumegringrin
See as*
Sai free awo educashion grin
Cc immhotep GMBuharii Afamed Adaibeku bastardmod

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cameroonian Soldiers Kill A Nigerian Businessman For Selling Tramadol (Graphic) by Omoodua007: 11:22pm On Nov 22, 2019
Kennyswagzz:
everybody is always evious of them.. from Ghana to SA to India to China to Malaysia to Indonesia to Kenya to US to UK are all jealous and envious of themgringrin

They are hardworking and own 95% of their cities

1 Like

Re: Cameroonian Soldiers Kill A Nigerian Businessman For Selling Tramadol (Graphic) by Kubernetes: 11:24pm On Nov 22, 2019
I expect the federal gvt to summon the cameroonian ambassador for this unlawful killing.That aside,a foreigner should always avoid any offence in his host country,no matter how small
Re: Cameroonian Soldiers Kill A Nigerian Businessman For Selling Tramadol (Graphic) by Kennyswagzz: 11:24pm On Nov 22, 2019
Omoodua007:

They are hardworking and own 95% of their cities
their women prefer them beause their men are lazygrin

1 Like

Re: Cameroonian Soldiers Kill A Nigerian Businessman For Selling Tramadol (Graphic) by Kennyswagzz: 11:30pm On Nov 22, 2019
LZAA:

See as*
Sai free awo educashion grin
Cc immhotep GMBuharii Afamed Adaibeku bastardmod
you couldn't even spell education and you are here talking..
Auto correct na im cause am
Re: Cameroonian Soldiers Kill A Nigerian Businessman For Selling Tramadol (Graphic) by Smoke55: 11:34pm On Nov 22, 2019
grandstar:
I suspect that the primary reason for doing away with him may be because a lot of that drugs falls into the arms of Boko Haram terrorists. Cameroon too is waging a war against these insurgents..
no Bro Cameroon (the English Speaking Side)which Bamenda Belong To Are Into Serious Crisis,that Place Is Very Dangerous To Go Now,its Just Like Civile War...No Boko Haram Presence In Bamenda.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cameroonian Soldiers Kill A Nigerian Businessman For Selling Tramadol (Graphic) by paix(m): 11:35pm On Nov 22, 2019
If we don't value our life here in Nigeria, how can the other countries value our life?
Re: Cameroonian Soldiers Kill A Nigerian Businessman For Selling Tramadol (Graphic) by Ficco(m): 11:39pm On Nov 22, 2019
Bynz:
Naija Federal Govt will see to this... This is a violation of his fundamental human right

Do we have a government?
Re: Cameroonian Soldiers Kill A Nigerian Businessman For Selling Tramadol (Graphic) by Smoke55: 11:44pm On Nov 22, 2019
RTSC:

I still remember that video where Cameroonian soldiers were shooting women and kids on the floor at point blank range.

It was an execution.
That country is a lawless shitthole.

It is dangerous to hustle in a lawless shitthole.
stop Decieving Your Self,i Had Lived In Douala For Years B4,that Place Was Secure And Comfortable Compare To That Jungle Nigeria,atleast You Will Never Hear Of Cult Clash,accidental Discharge Or Broad Day Rubbery..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Soldiers Caught A Civilian In Military Camouflage And Did This.. (Video) / Yahoo Boy Kills Delta Polytechnic Ozoro Student, Cut Her Private Parts (Graphic) / Family Rejects Corpse Of Woman Who Killed Husband And Children In Benue. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.