Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,630 members, 7,955,307 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:07 PM

Cameroonian Soldiers Kill A Nigerian Businessman For Selling Tramadol (Graphic) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cameroonian Soldiers Kill A Nigerian Businessman For Selling Tramadol (Graphic) (68585 Views)

Native Doctor & His Pregnant Wife Killed By Cameroonian Soldiers (Graphic) / Man Beheads Businessman For Money Ritual In Osun / Cameroonian Soldiers Arrested For Trying To Smuggle Migrants In A Car's Boot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cameroonian Soldiers Kill A Nigerian Businessman For Selling Tramadol (Graphic) by colestephan86: 9:49pm On Nov 22, 2019
zoba88:
A Nigerian businessman identified as Uchenna Mouka was taken away from his medicine store behind Ntarikon Market, Bamenda by some members of the Cameroonian military and was later killed at Foncha street.

He was accused of selling  Tramadol, a pain killer drug which sometimes is used in hospitals to manage severe pain.

The corpse was transported to Nigeria last Saturday for burial. He left behind 4 kids and a pregnant woman.

May his soul RIP.Amen!

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/11/cameroonian-soldiers-kill-nigerian.html?m=1
You are free to be stupid in your own home, but you ain't free to be stupid in another man's home cos how ever the react , you must accept it.

5 Likes

Re: Cameroonian Soldiers Kill A Nigerian Businessman For Selling Tramadol (Graphic) by Kennyswagzz: 9:49pm On Nov 22, 2019
LegendHero:
What a loss.

What my eyes saw in Bamenda when I travelled to Cameroon made me know the disadvantage of not being a citizen of a country and the animosity of Africans against one another.

From Ikom border up to Cameroon, the Cameroon military and police treated us with disdain. They will tell you to come down from your vehicle and threaten you that they can kill you and no one will see your corpse.

They are damn corrupt such that the money I spent within Cameroon road for bribes alone was more than all the money I spend during my duration in Bamenda.

That Cameroon is a jungle on its own!
na France turn that country to shithole

1 Like

Re: Cameroonian Soldiers Kill A Nigerian Businessman For Selling Tramadol (Graphic) by donprinyo(m): 9:49pm On Nov 22, 2019
Hate speech is coming. Cameroon is learning
Re: Cameroonian Soldiers Kill A Nigerian Businessman For Selling Tramadol (Graphic) by Godhatesodomy: 9:50pm On Nov 22, 2019
Wow
Re: Cameroonian Soldiers Kill A Nigerian Businessman For Selling Tramadol (Graphic) by yommen: 9:50pm On Nov 22, 2019
Is it soldiers' responsibility to deal with an issue like that? Ok, if per chance, he is committing a crime by selling tramadol, is it the army that deals with that? Well... It's not their fault. When a giant keeps sleeping, ants will trample on him?

1 Like

Re: Cameroonian Soldiers Kill A Nigerian Businessman For Selling Tramadol (Graphic) by hammerD: 9:50pm On Nov 22, 2019
AnanseK:

Jungle justice, he should have been tried in court.

Having said that remember that tramadol an addiction drug together with codeine in benylin are the cause of epidemic of addiction in Nigeria ( especially the north) where drug addiction is destroying the youths and women and threatening the social economic structure and the sanity of the society.
You will also remember that these so called “Nigerian business men” are criminals who do not give a damn about destruction of any society whether it is Cameroon, Northern Nigeria , South Africa or Indonesia. There must be preventive measures to keep them out. Some countries have more drastic measures than others.
But Even if you will take such drastic measures as death sentence, let the suspect be tried in court and confirmed guilty first.
Also remember that tramadol can only be dispensed by a qualified and licensed pharmacist after a prescription by a qualified and licensed Doctor, and the records of prescription must be kept and will finally reach the Narcotics Monitoring Unit of the UN at Austria.

IF U LIVE ABROAD WHERE THEY HAVE WINTER.

BENYLIN IS A SEASONAL MEDICINE.

TRAMADOL IS ALSO PRESCRIBED AS PAIN KILLER FOR PEOPLE WITH BACK PAIN OR IN PAIN.

I HAVE TAKEN TRAMADOL WEN I HAD AN ACCIDENT.

THE GUY IS A PHARMACY, THEY USUALLY HAVE ALL THESE MEDICATION.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cameroonian Soldiers Kill A Nigerian Businessman For Selling Tramadol (Graphic) by Banter1(m): 9:51pm On Nov 22, 2019
RIP
Re: Cameroonian Soldiers Kill A Nigerian Businessman For Selling Tramadol (Graphic) by thorpido(m): 9:51pm On Nov 22, 2019
RichDad1:

Stop disparaging Africans, Asians are doing worse.
Africans and Asians then.

1 Like

Re: Cameroonian Soldiers Kill A Nigerian Businessman For Selling Tramadol (Graphic) by zibya: 9:52pm On Nov 22, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Hope he's not related to Mouka foam. So one cannot sell painkiller in peace again?
every drug dealer deserves a death sentence

1 Like

Re: Cameroonian Soldiers Kill A Nigerian Businessman For Selling Tramadol (Graphic) by Klington: 9:52pm On Nov 22, 2019
istina:
Jungle justice

[s]But my naija guys will not hear word sef.
[/s]

The report says "he was accused"

Accused is innocent until proven guilty by a competent court.

4 Likes

Re: Cameroonian Soldiers Kill A Nigerian Businessman For Selling Tramadol (Graphic) by Halexgos3(m): 9:52pm On Nov 22, 2019
Inside Life
Re: Cameroonian Soldiers Kill A Nigerian Businessman For Selling Tramadol (Graphic) by lozanni(m): 9:53pm On Nov 22, 2019
RichDad1:

Hope you know he’s a drug dealer ?

It's possible, but that does not give them the right to take his life in an extra judicial manner
Re: Cameroonian Soldiers Kill A Nigerian Businessman For Selling Tramadol (Graphic) by Kennyswagzz: 9:53pm On Nov 22, 2019
Patrioticman007:

What ?. This Uchenna an Igbo has died doing what his tribe loves doing best. Drugs peddlers are destroyers of Nations future.
They deserve death by hanging for selling hard drugs to innocent leaders of tomorrow.
That's why Duarte President of Filipinos is killing them like mice.
Igbo's are the ones selling hard drugs in Nigeria, the most.
everybody is always evious of them.. from Ghana to SA to India to China to Malaysia to Indonesia to Kenya to US to UK are all jealous and envious of themgringrin

6 Likes

Re: Cameroonian Soldiers Kill A Nigerian Businessman For Selling Tramadol (Graphic) by mrchineke: 9:55pm On Nov 22, 2019
candidbabe:
Envy at it's peak

Who is envying a bloody heartless drug dealer ruining youth's lives? Who is envying you people? Most of you can't even pay your rent!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cameroonian Soldiers Kill A Nigerian Businessman For Selling Tramadol (Graphic) by LegendHero(m): 9:56pm On Nov 22, 2019
Kennyswagzz:
na France turn that country to shithole

I swear na real shithole. Nigeria dey learn for where Cameroon police and military dey!

1 Like

Re: Cameroonian Soldiers Kill A Nigerian Businessman For Selling Tramadol (Graphic) by hammerD: 9:56pm On Nov 22, 2019
Kennyswagzz:
everybody is always evious of them.. from Ghana to SA to India to China to Malaysia to Indonesia to Kenya to US to UK are all jealous and envious of themgringrin

THE BLACK MAN IS A DANGER ONLY UNTO HIMSELF.

NIGERIA MAKES MUSIC THAT ARE SUCCESSFUL WORLDWIDE.

WAT HAPPEN?

OTHER BLACK AFRICANS FROM KENYA TO SOUTH AFRICA AND GHANA, START CALLING FOR A BOYCOTT OF NIGERIA MUSIC.

IS DAT JEALOUSY?

IT IS BLACK.

NOTICE THAT WEN ONE BLACK PERSON STARTS A BUSINESS, IT IS LIKE ALL THE BLACK HAVE TO DO THE SAME THING THAT HE IS DOING.

BLACK PEOPLE ARE MENTALLY SICK.

2 Likes

Re: Cameroonian Soldiers Kill A Nigerian Businessman For Selling Tramadol (Graphic) by strangest(m): 9:56pm On Nov 22, 2019
Has it occurred to anyone of you that the soldiers may just be after his stash?

4 Likes

Re: Cameroonian Soldiers Kill A Nigerian Businessman For Selling Tramadol (Graphic) by JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI(m): 9:57pm On Nov 22, 2019
LegendHero:
What a loss.

What my eyes saw in Bamenda when I travelled to Cameroon made me know the disadvantage of not being a citizen of a country and the animosity of Africans against one another.

From Ikom border up to Cameroon, the Cameroon military and police treated us with disdain. They will tell you to come down from your vehicle and threaten you that they can kill you and no one will see your corpse.

They are damn corrupt such that the money I spent within Cameroon road for bribes alone was more than all the money I spend during my duration in Bamenda.

That Cameroon is a jungle on its own!

Tell us more sir, for prospective visitors to bamenda you can create a thread for it, and I believe it'll be move to the front page

2 Likes

Re: Cameroonian Soldiers Kill A Nigerian Businessman For Selling Tramadol (Graphic) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Nov 22, 2019
He owns a medicine store, so in all probability he was conducting his business legally.

Seems it is the Cameroonian soldiers that illegally murdered him.
RichDad1:

3 Likes

Re: Cameroonian Soldiers Kill A Nigerian Businessman For Selling Tramadol (Graphic) by jimmyLd101: 9:57pm On Nov 22, 2019
SultanOfAbia:
Military Men Use Tramadol To Keep Themselves Agile and Fearless..
There must have been an issue with a soldier OVERDOSING and his colleges find and kill the pharmacist that sold the teamadol to their friend..
Something like that
Re: Cameroonian Soldiers Kill A Nigerian Businessman For Selling Tramadol (Graphic) by Kennyswagzz: 10:00pm On Nov 22, 2019
hammerD:

THE BLACK MAN IS A DANGER ONLY UNTO HIMSELF.

NIGERIA MAKES MUSIC THAT ARE SUCCESSFUL WORLDWIDE.

WAT HAPPEN?

OTHER BLACK AFRICANS FROM KENYA TO SOUTH AFRICA AND GHANA, START CALLING FOR A BOYCOTT OF NIGERIA MUSIC.

IS DAT JEALOUSY?

IT IS BLACK.

NOTICE THAT WEN ONE BLACK PERSON STARTS A BUSINESS, IT IS LIKE ALL THE BLACK HAVE TO DO THE SAME THING THAT HE IS DOING.

BLACK PEOPLE ARE MENTALLY SICK.
we are talking of your people selling drugs and misbehaving in another man country and you are mentioning music.. how does this relate with your people.selling drugs all over the world

1 Like

Re: Cameroonian Soldiers Kill A Nigerian Businessman For Selling Tramadol (Graphic) by LionTiger(m): 10:00pm On Nov 22, 2019
[quote author=Bynz post=84276781]Naija Federal Govt will see to this... This is a violation of his fundamental human right[/quote

Are you from Jupiter or Mars?

1 Like

Re: Cameroonian Soldiers Kill A Nigerian Businessman For Selling Tramadol (Graphic) by AnanseK(m): 10:00pm On Nov 22, 2019
jeffrey1596:
And the whatever minister or whatever shit set up in Nigeria to settle affairs of Nigerians outside nigeria will never report this case. They'd prefer to ignore or keep it dead. Can they try this with an American citizen. Killed over painkillers? even if they deem it illegal or whatever, at the cost of a fellow man's life? A means to what end biko?.

I'm still saying it se, we need to restart everything from the beginning, from the time of Adam and eve and this time around we go make sure say eve no do werey.

They are not just pain killers my friend. Tramadol is an addiction narcotic drug similar to cocaine. This is the same as drug courier business as the guy is not a licensed pharmacist and wasn’t selling under prescription by licensed medical Doctors and was not regularly reporting his Narcotics stock status and to the state Narcotics unit in the Ministry of health.

I agree with you that he should be tried in court before judgement but I believe he knew the risk he was taking.

3 Likes

Re: Cameroonian Soldiers Kill A Nigerian Businessman For Selling Tramadol (Graphic) by mrchineke: 10:00pm On Nov 22, 2019
Kennyswagzz:
Igbos will soon say cameroonians are jealous of themgringrin

Look at you, they have already said that tey tey!
Re: Cameroonian Soldiers Kill A Nigerian Businessman For Selling Tramadol (Graphic) by jimmyLd101: 10:01pm On Nov 22, 2019
RichDad1:

So because he's a drug dealer he deserves to die that way. They don't do that in advance country here only in shitoles

1 Like

Re: Cameroonian Soldiers Kill A Nigerian Businessman For Selling Tramadol (Graphic) by Nobody: 10:03pm On Nov 22, 2019
Yes. The dude owns a medicine store so was probably conducting legal business. It appears that a set of rogue tramadol addicted Cameroonian soldiers killed him to possibly steal his stock of the drugs .
strangest:
Has it occurred to anyone of you that the soldiers may just be after his stash?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cameroonian Soldiers Kill A Nigerian Businessman For Selling Tramadol (Graphic) by SalamRushdie: 10:03pm On Nov 22, 2019
Patrioticman007:

What ?. This Uchenna an Igbo has died doing what his tribe loves doing best. Drugs peddlers are destroyers of Nations future.
They deserve death by hanging for selling hard drugs to innocent leaders of tomorrow.
That's why Duarte President of Filipinos is killing them like mice.
Igbo's are the ones selling hard drugs in Nigeria, the most.

Is tramadol hard drug? Tramadol is prescription medicine

2 Likes

Re: Cameroonian Soldiers Kill A Nigerian Businessman For Selling Tramadol (Graphic) by AnanseK(m): 10:03pm On Nov 22, 2019
hammerD:

IF U LIVE ABROAD WHERE THEY HAVE WINTER.

BENYLIN IS A SEASONAL MEDICINE.

TRAMADOL IS ALSO PRESCRIBED AS PAIN KILLER FOR PEOPLE WITH BACK PAIN OR IN PAIN.

I HAVE TAKEN TRAMADOL WEN I HAD AN ACCIDENT.

THE GUY IS A PHARMACY, THEY USUALLY HAVE ALL THESE MEDICATION.
Re: Cameroonian Soldiers Kill A Nigerian Businessman For Selling Tramadol (Graphic) by Kennyswagzz: 10:04pm On Nov 22, 2019
mrchineke:

Look at you, they have already said that tey tey!
lol bro.. i like reading funny comments from this guys here
Why is the whole world envious and jealous of we the black jewsgringrin
Re: Cameroonian Soldiers Kill A Nigerian Businessman For Selling Tramadol (Graphic) by hammerD: 10:04pm On Nov 22, 2019
Kennyswagzz:
we are talking of your people selling drugs and misbehaving in another man country and you are mentioning music.. how does this relate with your people.selling drugs all over the world

LISTEN TO ANOTHER ONE.

IN SOUTH AFRICA, THEY COMPLAIN OF FOREIGN BUSINESS OCCUPYING THEIR SHOPS.

THE SHOPS THE SAME SOUTH AFRICANS LEASED OUT TO FOREIGNERS TO CONDUCT THEIR BUSINESS AND PAY RENT.

IN GHANA, WEN THEY START HATING ON NIGERIA, THEY GO ROUND AND START LOCKING NIGERIA OCCUPIED SHOPS.

THE SAME SHOPS THAT WAS LEASED OUT TO THE NIGERIANS BY GHANAIANS FOR A PRICE.

DONT BE SURPRISE THE REASON FOR THIS PHARMACY MURDER IS TO DO WITH HIS NATIOANLITY AND HAVING A BUSINESS IN CAMEROON. PERHAPS, HE WAS OUT-SOURCING THE LOCALS.

HE IS NOT ALIVE TO TELL US WAT HAPPENED.
Re: Cameroonian Soldiers Kill A Nigerian Businessman For Selling Tramadol (Graphic) by ZooOga: 10:05pm On Nov 22, 2019
rule #1 when u crime becomes big and profitable. pay off the police in a timely manner. don't skip payments and try to out-clever dem.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

23 Nigerians On Death Row In Saudi Arabia (Full Names) / Babakaka Shehu Ngorgi Shot Dead By Fellow Soldier In Borno / Lagos Prostitute, Hannah Saliu, Burnt To Death For Keeping Quran In Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.