Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,093 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

Can You Appear Naked In Front Of A Magazine Cover For 4 Billion Naira? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Appear Naked In Front Of A Magazine Cover For 4 Billion Naira? (2722 Views)

Three Daily Habits That Make You Appear Older Than You Are / Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired / The Multi-billion Naira Sex Industry In Lagos And Its Invisible Players (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Appear Naked In Front Of A Magazine Cover For 4 Billion Naira? by Hamachi(f): 5:21pm On Nov 22, 2019
Can you appear naked in front of a magazine cover for 4 Billion Naira?
Re: Can You Appear Naked In Front Of A Magazine Cover For 4 Billion Naira? by natnoble(m): 5:26pm On Nov 22, 2019
provided the 4 billion naira is not audio.

6 Likes

Re: Can You Appear Naked In Front Of A Magazine Cover For 4 Billion Naira? by Darkseid(m): 5:26pm On Nov 22, 2019
Hamachi:
Can you appear naked in front of a magazine cover for 4 Billion Naira?
Even the gods of my ancestors would be angry with me if I refuse the offer, they'll be like; this guy na God go punish you angry angry

5 Likes

Re: Can You Appear Naked In Front Of A Magazine Cover For 4 Billion Naira? by Aidejay(m): 5:28pm On Nov 22, 2019
Which magazine will even give u 1k to snap your ugly black ass
As if unclothedness is something new or yet undiscovered. Instead of you to ask who can come up with an idea to fix the electricity problem in Nigeria for 4 billion naira? Na wetin u fit come up with be this. Now I see the negative effects of BBN

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Appear Naked In Front Of A Magazine Cover For 4 Billion Naira? by kingxsamz(m): 5:32pm On Nov 22, 2019
Aidejay:
As if unclothedness is something new or yet undiscovered. Instead of you to ask can you come up with an idea to fix the electricity problem in Nigeria for 4 billion naira? Na wetin u fit come up with be this. Now I see the negative effects of BBN

can you come up with an idea to fix the electricity problem in Nigeria for 4 billion naira?

5 Likes

Re: Can You Appear Naked In Front Of A Magazine Cover For 4 Billion Naira? by paix(m): 5:40pm On Nov 22, 2019
You can see most ladies appearing for free. You're here offering 4 million.

1 Like

Re: Can You Appear Naked In Front Of A Magazine Cover For 4 Billion Naira? by DanDeeBoss(m): 5:41pm On Nov 22, 2019
Not gonna happen
Re: Can You Appear Naked In Front Of A Magazine Cover For 4 Billion Naira? by Aidejay(m): 5:41pm On Nov 22, 2019
kingxsamz:

can you come up with an idea to fix the electricity problem in Nigeria for 4 billion naira?
can you come up with any reasonable idea to fix any problem in your entire life?
Re: Can You Appear Naked In Front Of A Magazine Cover For 4 Billion Naira? by sweetonugbu: 5:46pm On Nov 22, 2019
Where is the magazine?.

1 Like

Re: Can You Appear Naked In Front Of A Magazine Cover For 4 Billion Naira? by kingxsamz(m): 5:48pm On Nov 22, 2019
Aidejay:
can you come up with any reasonable idea to fix any problem in your entire life?

grin
I only asked you the same question you asked that guy you insulted, and instead of you to answer like the 'woke' and sensible individual that you are, you're asking me something irrelevant.
Answer the question nw. .

2 Likes

Re: Can You Appear Naked In Front Of A Magazine Cover For 4 Billion Naira? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Nov 22, 2019
Aidejay:
As if unclothedness is something new or yet undiscovered. Instead of you to ask can you come up with an idea to fix the electricity problem in Nigeria for 4 billion naira? Na wetin u fit come up with be this. Now I see the negative effects of BBN

wow! so you can talk like this?

I thought you were the unserious guy who's all about Toke Makinwa's flat boobs and fake ass grin

By the way, that reminds me. tohyorsih2 tohyorsih it's been long I heard from you on this forum oo. hope you're alrightundecided
Re: Can You Appear Naked In Front Of A Magazine Cover For 4 Billion Naira? by Aidejay(m): 6:04pm On Nov 22, 2019
kingxsamz:

grin
I only asked you the same question you asked that guy you insulted, and instead of you to answer like the 'woke' and sensible individual that you are, you're asking me something irrelevant.
Answer the question nw
yes! For 4billion naira I will gladly travel to the ends of the Earth and consult every know entity till I find a solution
Re: Can You Appear Naked In Front Of A Magazine Cover For 4 Billion Naira? by Aidejay(m): 6:07pm On Nov 22, 2019
OladimejiRufai:

I thought you were the unserious guy who's all about Toke Makinwa's flat boobs and fake ass grin
By the way, that reminds me. tohyorsih2 tohyorsih it's been long I heard from you on this forum oo. hope you're alrightundecided
Haba na oga OladimejiRufai those boobs aren't flat ooh!
Re: Can You Appear Naked In Front Of A Magazine Cover For 4 Billion Naira? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Nov 22, 2019
grin
Re: Can You Appear Naked In Front Of A Magazine Cover For 4 Billion Naira? by FatherBona: 6:21pm On Nov 22, 2019
[s]
Aidejay:
As if unclothedness is something new or yet undiscovered. Instead of you to ask who can come up with an idea to fix the electricity problem in Nigeria for 4 billion naira? Na wetin u fit come up with be this. Now I see the negative effects of BBN
[/s]
Its just for fun undecided
Who took the jelly out of your doughnuts lipsrsealed
Re: Can You Appear Naked In Front Of A Magazine Cover For 4 Billion Naira? by Realist1(m): 6:26pm On Nov 22, 2019
Why do you guys ask all these kind of questions these days.There is hardship in the land and I'm very sure 99.9% of Nigerians will happily do it.Wetin dey there, 4Billion naira is no small money about $11.1 million.Even your future grand children will forever insult you, if you don't do it.

1 Like

Re: Can You Appear Naked In Front Of A Magazine Cover For 4 Billion Naira? by falcon01: 6:47pm On Nov 22, 2019
what are you fūcking kidding me?.. let me think of something horrible! I ain't gay but I could stick my dick inside a guys ass for that amount of money, That is what I could do for that money. Case closed... #NoHomo
Re: Can You Appear Naked In Front Of A Magazine Cover For 4 Billion Naira? by Gblazzz(m): 7:01pm On Nov 22, 2019
Me: i will walk naked from my house to the photo studio for the shot & to the Bank to cashout the money,,, since i dey wear clothe wetin i don gain?
Abi dem born me with clothe..

6 Likes

Re: Can You Appear Naked In Front Of A Magazine Cover For 4 Billion Naira? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Nov 22, 2019
No
Re: Can You Appear Naked In Front Of A Magazine Cover For 4 Billion Naira? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Nov 22, 2019
Aidejay:
reminds me of the django movie... where samuel Jackson said to Jamie Foxx... "yo black ass"grin
Re: Can You Appear Naked In Front Of A Magazine Cover For 4 Billion Naira? by movid(m): 7:05pm On Nov 22, 2019
Any babe that stays around Ijaye Abeokuta, hit me up on 08120058819(what's app). Let's hang out
Re: Can You Appear Naked In Front Of A Magazine Cover For 4 Billion Naira? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Nov 22, 2019
OladimejiRufai:

I'm pretty much fine. Thanks a bunch
Re: Can You Appear Naked In Front Of A Magazine Cover For 4 Billion Naira? by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 7:54pm On Nov 22, 2019
falcon01:
what are you fūcking kidding me?.. let me think of something horrible! I ain't gay but I could stick my dick inside a guys ass for that amount of money, That is what I could do for that money. Case closed... #NoHomo
What about a dick inside your ass grin
Re: Can You Appear Naked In Front Of A Magazine Cover For 4 Billion Naira? by kingxsamz(m): 8:15pm On Nov 22, 2019
Aidejay:
yes! For 4billion naira I will gladly travel to the ends of the Earth and consult every know entity till I find a solution

Good!
You've finally answered like a good boy.
cheesy
Re: Can You Appear Naked In Front Of A Magazine Cover For 4 Billion Naira? by MKULTRA: 9:32pm On Nov 22, 2019
Where do I sign up?

1 Like

Re: Can You Appear Naked In Front Of A Magazine Cover For 4 Billion Naira? by Dhayveed002(m): 9:32pm On Nov 22, 2019
Re: Can You Appear Naked In Front Of A Magazine Cover For 4 Billion Naira? by DonEd(m): 10:12pm On Nov 22, 2019
Gblazzz:
Me: i will walk naked from my house to the photo studio for the shot & to the Bank to cashout the money,,, since i dey wear clothe wetin i don gain?
Abi dem born me with clothe..
I beg, I need to meet this clown.

My belle don loose
Re: Can You Appear Naked In Front Of A Magazine Cover For 4 Billion Naira? by falcon01: 11:05pm On Nov 22, 2019
BeLookingIDIOT:

What about a dick inside your ass grin
the offer is to TEMPTING man.. I dunno.. I might as well just do it... it's a small price to pay for salvation.

1 Like

Re: Can You Appear Naked In Front Of A Magazine Cover For 4 Billion Naira? by Cuccitini(m): 8:55am On Nov 23, 2019
In this world that all has gone wrong morals and culture. if I no do am my village people would be mad at me sef
Re: Can You Appear Naked In Front Of A Magazine Cover For 4 Billion Naira? by allandutch: 9:58am On Nov 23, 2019
falcon01:
Oh boy. This one strong oo.
Re: Can You Appear Naked In Front Of A Magazine Cover For 4 Billion Naira? by Hamachi(f): 11:12am On Nov 25, 2019
grin grin grin
Darkseid:
Even the gods of my ancestors would be angry with me if I refuse the offer, they'll be like; this guy na God go punish you angry angry
Re: Can You Appear Naked In Front Of A Magazine Cover For 4 Billion Naira? by Hamachi(f): 8:21pm On May 31, 2022
cheesy
natnoble:
provided the 4 billion naira is not audio.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Some Girls Where Anklets In PH? / When I Thought I Can Finally Settle Down, Another One Shows Up !! / What Do You Think About A Distance Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.