Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,258 members, 7,829,512 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

Man Spotted Begging His Girlfriend At The Back Of A Chruch - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Spotted Begging His Girlfriend At The Back Of A Chruch (5885 Views)

Man Spends 21 Hours On His Knees Begging His Ex-Girlfriend To Take Him Back / Pre-Wedding Pics Of American Man Who Proposed To Nigerian Girlfriend At Airport / Soldier Kneels Down, Proposes To Girlfriend At Maryland Mall Lagos After 7 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Spotted Begging His Girlfriend At The Back Of A Chruch by frankleesehi(m): 9:34pm On Nov 22, 2019
A man was spotted begging his girlfriend for a second chance at the back of a church.

The man was seen kneeling down to beg his girlfriend after a brief conversation between them.

Social media users wonders what he could have to make his girlfriend angry, warranting him to beg her at a church backyard.

Watch the video below:

Source: https://hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/11/man-spotted-begging-his-girlfriend-at-the-back-of-a-chruch.html

cc: lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: Man Spotted Begging His Girlfriend At The Back Of A Chruch by frankleesehi(m): 9:34pm On Nov 22, 2019
More, Watch Full Video HERE

Re: Man Spotted Begging His Girlfriend At The Back Of A Chruch by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 9:35pm On Nov 22, 2019
angry
Re: Man Spotted Begging His Girlfriend At The Back Of A Chruch by taylor89(m): 9:37pm On Nov 22, 2019
grin
Re: Man Spotted Begging His Girlfriend At The Back Of A Chruch by Fizzymike1(m): 9:48pm On Nov 22, 2019
God forbid bad thing
Re: Man Spotted Begging His Girlfriend At The Back Of A Chruch by deolu2000(m): 9:54pm On Nov 22, 2019
Broda na choir master and he has impregnated the song leader who want to inform the Pastor, the scene is quite common in movies na
Re: Man Spotted Begging His Girlfriend At The Back Of A Chruch by Nobody: 10:06pm On Nov 22, 2019
We all know what he's asking for. angry

2 Likes

Re: Man Spotted Begging His Girlfriend At The Back Of A Chruch by sweetonugbu: 10:20pm On Nov 22, 2019
Sisi, embarrassing men since 2010, men should never beg for se.x, we are expensive, we should be paid.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Spotted Begging His Girlfriend At The Back Of A Chruch by Okoroawusa: 10:29pm On Nov 22, 2019
RedCreme21:
no I don't
Re: Man Spotted Begging His Girlfriend At The Back Of A Chruch by Nobody: 10:34pm On Nov 22, 2019
Okoroawusa:

no I don't
She has a small kiosk by the church. He's begging for spaghetti on credit.
You didnt read the story? undecided
Re: Man Spotted Begging His Girlfriend At The Back Of A Chruch by Okoroawusa: 10:42pm On Nov 22, 2019
RedCreme21:
She has a small kiosk by the church. He's begging for spaghetti on credit.
You didnt read the story? undecided
Ok!... that's the full story?

thanks for letting me know

1 Like

Re: Man Spotted Begging His Girlfriend At The Back Of A Chruch by Nobody: 10:44pm On Nov 22, 2019
Okoroawusa:
Ok!... that's the full story?
thanks for letting me know
You're welcome. Poverty's a b!tch.
Re: Man Spotted Begging His Girlfriend At The Back Of A Chruch by Nobody: 10:48pm On Nov 22, 2019
sweetonugbu:
Sisi, embarrassing men since 2010, men should never beg for se.x, we are expensive, we should be paid.
Be deceiving yourself cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Man Spotted Begging His Girlfriend At The Back Of A Chruch by sweetonugbu: 10:52pm On Nov 22, 2019
Simplep:
Be deceiving yourself cheesy

Re: Man Spotted Begging His Girlfriend At The Back Of A Chruch by mzBEAM(f): 11:38pm On Nov 22, 2019
Power of Pûśsy.

Nigga ain't ready to let go of the pûśsy yet.

1 Like

Re: Man Spotted Begging His Girlfriend At The Back Of A Chruch by AfroKnight: 12:05am On Nov 23, 2019
Wetin go make man dey beg like this?
Re: Man Spotted Begging His Girlfriend At The Back Of A Chruch by iTearHerToto: 12:26am On Nov 23, 2019
If you run a proper check now that specie came out from the afonja dynasty.. Weak men everywhere you pass like common entrance. Just LooKat.....
[img]https:///view/polar-bear-tickles-bear-cute-adorable-gif-15600876.gif[/img]

Pukesangry
Re: Man Spotted Begging His Girlfriend At The Back Of A Chruch by obiagelilouis: 2:19am On Nov 23, 2019
Lol
Re: Man Spotted Begging His Girlfriend At The Back Of A Chruch by YurFatHer: 4:28am On Nov 23, 2019
Dumb post. how's this news?
Re: Man Spotted Begging His Girlfriend At The Back Of A Chruch by solmusdesigns: 4:35am On Nov 23, 2019
grin

reminds me of that girl wey shakara me that year, she showed me pepper.. any small thing she go vex and if she vex i know many richer guys were waiting (as her social media manager)

Beautiful women from rich home are the fastest way a man can die of hypertenssion

Re: Man Spotted Begging His Girlfriend At The Back Of A Chruch by femi4: 5:17am On Nov 23, 2019
sweetonugbu:
you will not even know when you start begging cos at the point of begging, that part of the brain responsible for normal reasoning is switch off

1 Like

Re: Man Spotted Begging His Girlfriend At The Back Of A Chruch by Hisimperialmaje(m): 5:46am On Nov 23, 2019
RedCreme21:
i don't know o, if you know tell us na
Re: Man Spotted Begging His Girlfriend At The Back Of A Chruch by sheguy(m): 6:03am On Nov 23, 2019
Local man can't beg in peace again.

Idiot local man begging for a smelling puzzy.
Re: Man Spotted Begging His Girlfriend At The Back Of A Chruch by solmusdesigns: 6:17am On Nov 23, 2019
yet afonja dynasty is colonising Ibo women's backside left and right

iTearHerToto:
If you run a proper check now that specie came out from the afonja dynasty.. Weak men everywhere you pass like common entrance. Just LooKat.....
[img]https:///view/polar-bear-tickles-bear-cute-adorable-gif-15600876.gif[/img]

Pukesangry
Re: Man Spotted Begging His Girlfriend At The Back Of A Chruch by skedman(m): 6:23am On Nov 23, 2019
It is now becoming so crazy that we hardly mind our business all because we want to trend .The police are now brutal and they are looking for people like you.
How will I feel seeing my self on sthe internet when I never permitted such.

2 Likes

Re: Man Spotted Begging His Girlfriend At The Back Of A Chruch by Amstupid(m): 6:45am On Nov 23, 2019
Hot choir master cheesy
Re: Man Spotted Begging His Girlfriend At The Back Of A Chruch by Hubsolar: 6:51am On Nov 23, 2019
Let's learn to mind our businesses abeg.
This news is totally irrelevant

1 Like

Re: Man Spotted Begging His Girlfriend At The Back Of A Chruch by okeyben10: 7:08am On Nov 23, 2019
I would neva understand why people think its OK to make records of peoples private business and post on the Internet.

This is just wrong.

In some saner climes taking pictures of people without their permission is unlawful. Posting same with the intent to demean is even worse.

People need to learn to learn to respect boundaries and mind their business

3 Likes

Re: Man Spotted Begging His Girlfriend At The Back Of A Chruch by jordyspices: 7:11am On Nov 23, 2019
His begging her to repent

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Women Are Not Logical Beings / She Says We're Just Friends But She Gets Jealous Over Me (Photos) / Undercover "down Low" Brother Trend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.