Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,026 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:55 PM

N3bn Election Largesse Causes Stir In PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N3bn Election Largesse Causes Stir In PDP (19498 Views)

N500m ‘Largesse’: I Received ₦266M - Senator Abaribe / 3 Killed, Property Destroyed As Osun Politicians Fight Over Election Largesse / National Assembly Security Fought For Zulum’s Largesse, Not DSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N3bn Election Largesse Causes Stir In PDP by OyiboOyibo(m): 9:38am On Nov 23, 2019
modelmike7:
they are nothing but criminals and fraudsters , supported by frustrated thieves/wailers, that do not even have 3K in their bank accounts.

What do you expect from a party that looted BILLIONS of naira meant to build their national headquarters, a party that was in power for 16 long years and don't have a building to call their own, and they want to builda nation?
Bastards.

Are you hungry or you are just depressed?
Re: N3bn Election Largesse Causes Stir In PDP by Bennycollins: 9:39am On Nov 23, 2019
PDP brought rigging? Then you don't know your history or you are a kid.
modelmike7:
May it never be well with PDP that brought rigging elections to our country, along with their miserable supporters. foolish souls
Re: N3bn Election Largesse Causes Stir In PDP by Nobody: 9:39am On Nov 23, 2019
Bennycollins:
PDP brought rigging? Then you don't know your history or you are a kid.
see a kid typing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: N3bn Election Largesse Causes Stir In PDP by monkautos(m): 9:40am On Nov 23, 2019
This is why I stopped reading nairaland for some time... the subtle support for APC..Moderators should please stop posting things about party politics from nations newspaper. Those ones na complete APC paper
Re: N3bn Election Largesse Causes Stir In PDP by Chukwurah003: 9:41am On Nov 23, 2019
As usual. Thieves!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: N3bn Election Largesse Causes Stir In PDP by Angelfrost(m): 9:42am On Nov 23, 2019
gaskiyamagana:
PDP is a curse to Nigeria and Nigerians. This does not mean Yahya Bello worthy of second term.

Don't be stingy with the truth... APC is a bigger curse to Nigeria and Nigerians...

Honestly, politicians are a huge curse to Nigeria, and Africa as a whole.
Re: N3bn Election Largesse Causes Stir In PDP by Kuginzi: 9:43am On Nov 23, 2019
Corruption the cause of poverty in Nigeria.
Corruption is a disease.
Corruption is a silent killer and corruption is a big threat to development of any nation.
And PDP laid the foundation of Corruption in Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: N3bn Election Largesse Causes Stir In PDP by Chukwurah003: 9:43am On Nov 23, 2019
Angelfrost:

Don't be stingy with the truth... APC is a bigger curse to Nigeria and Nigerians...

You’re not thinking straight at all.
Re: N3bn Election Largesse Causes Stir In PDP by Nobody: 9:45am On Nov 23, 2019
modelmike7:
May it never be well with PDP that brought rigging, looting and corruption to our country, along with their miserable supporters. foolish souls
So, it would be well with the party known for killing and maiming opposition right? May the spirits of those killed in the kogi election and other past elections in Nigeria divert that course upon your head.

The Osun-bound newspaper's publisher would always do their best to do the bidding of his masters. What would you say of the 10bn released to kogi governor by Buhari at the eve of an election abi that one too is fake news?

What of the 2 bullion Vans full of cash driven to Tinubu's compound at the eve of the presidential elections which he openly claimed was his money? How much do you think each bullion can would contain? I leave those working in a bank to respond to this. I can keep as much as 5m naira in my body and you'd never notice it...talk less of 2 bullion Vans
Re: N3bn Election Largesse Causes Stir In PDP by Kuginzi: 9:46am On Nov 23, 2019
fairfora:
So, it would be well with the party known for killing and maiming opposition right? May the spirits of those killed in the kogi election and other past elections in Nigeria divert that course upon your head. The Osun-bound newspaper's publisher would always do their best to do the bidding of his masters. What would you say of the 10bn released to kogi governor by Buhari at the eve of an election abi that one too is fake news?
Believe it or not, PDP laid the foundation of corruption in Nigeria. (1999-)
Re: N3bn Election Largesse Causes Stir In PDP by Kuginzi: 9:48am On Nov 23, 2019
monkautos:
This is why I stopped reading nairaland for some time... the subtle support for APC..Moderators should please stop posting things about party politics from nations newspaper. Those ones na complete APC paper
PDP wailer, thanks for your observation......
Re: N3bn Election Largesse Causes Stir In PDP by Angelfrost(m): 9:48am On Nov 23, 2019
Chukwurah003:

You’re not thinking straight at all.

Believe me, I am quite lucid and clear on this matter...

PDP is hopeless and lost... But, to actually think that APC is better is borderline delusional.

I call it as I see it...
Re: N3bn Election Largesse Causes Stir In PDP by Nobody: 9:52am On Nov 23, 2019
Kuginzi:

Agreed but corruption dates back to the era of babangida...as a matter of fact, military taught us corruption. When democracy was restored in 1999, it was same military who came for obadanjo their master to replace them. The majority of those who served in the military still came back to contest various political seats in 1999. Blame ot all on military including buhari himself. Those brief cases full of hard currencies intercepted in london which was brought in by Buhari's ally can't be forgotten in a hurry. I wonder how we forget history in Nigeria
Re: N3bn Election Largesse Causes Stir In PDP by gaskiyamagana: 9:53am On Nov 23, 2019
wwwihy:
PDP 101:PDP lootocracy theory and practice
Other available courses in the PDP University of Democracy
1. PDP 202 Thuggery and hooligalism
2. PDP 203 Ballot box stuffing / Ballot Box Snatching (elective)
3 PDP 103 Primary election rigging
4 PDP 104 INEC SERVER HACKING FINAL YEAR PROJECT.
Re: N3bn Election Largesse Causes Stir In PDP by Afamed: 9:54am On Nov 23, 2019
Party of looters
Re: N3bn Election Largesse Causes Stir In PDP by Afamed: 9:56am On Nov 23, 2019
oz4real83:
this kind of news deserve sanction from the regulatory body. This is weak, unsure-of and fear-fear journalism. That is why I love premium times, they will give you even if not all, but some details about the individuals involved. Apart from Premiumtimes, cablenews, channelstv, the rest news media are like hungry bloggers.
But if it's about Osinbajo and the 10000000 cabals, you will believe the news? Continue Wailing
Re: N3bn Election Largesse Causes Stir In PDP by Afamed: 9:58am On Nov 23, 2019
fairfora:
Agreed but corruption dates back to the era of babangida...as a matter of fact, military taught us corruption. When democracy was restored in 1999, it was same military who came for obadanjo their master to replace them. The majority of those who served in the military still came back to contest various political seats in 1999. Blame ot all on military including buhari himself. Those brief cases full of hard currencies intercepted in london which was brought in by Buhari's ally can't be forgotten in a hurry. I wonder how we forget history in Nigeria
And to think Babangida is a founding father of PDP says it all. PDP was built on Babangida corruption
Re: N3bn Election Largesse Causes Stir In PDP by Nobody: 9:59am On Nov 23, 2019
Kuginzi:

Agreed but corruption dates back to the era of babangida...as a matter of fact, military taught us corruption. When democracy was restored in 1999, it was same military who came for obadanjo their master to replace them. The majority of those who served in the military still came back to contest various political seats in 1999. Blame it all on military including buhari himself. Those brief cases full of hard currencies intercepted in london which was brought in by Buhari's ally can't be forgotten in a hurry. I wonder how we forget history in a hurry Nigeria.

PDP might be corrupt but they had much better programmes in place. The youwin programme which my close relation benefited from, has turned him a multimillionaire today with people working for him. What programme does the apc have? We aren't talking of npower and the10k tradermoni which would only be used to buy foodstuffs that could only last one or 2 wks. I hope now that Buhari has finally agreed he made a huge mistake on his economic policy, he would do the needful to really address the current situation. APC and PDP...they're same of the same...the majority of those in the apc today were one time members of the pdp. I remember garba shehu in those days , the man who has suddenly become the enemy of the party which brought him in the lime light..
Same with elrufai.
Re: N3bn Election Largesse Causes Stir In PDP by asgardian717(m): 10:00am On Nov 23, 2019
Nigeria politics is just backwards, let me go back to my game. after all the professional course during nysc, no job

Re: N3bn Election Largesse Causes Stir In PDP by gaskiyamagana: 10:00am On Nov 23, 2019
Angelfrost:

When all of us agree that PDP holds PhD in CURSE TO NIGERIA
APC holds MASTER in CURSE TO NIGERIA.
Other political parties are under graduate.
Then our problem solution just started.

1 Like

Re: N3bn Election Largesse Causes Stir In PDP by oz4real83(m): 10:02am On Nov 23, 2019
Afamed:

But if it's about Osinbajo and the 10000000 cabals, you will believe the news? Continue Wailing
Your comment just showed the kind of personality you are- blinded. I don't support any political party for your information. I only said the post should have been more detailed. Is it a crime to mention those involved? By concealing them, the journalist is protecting the criminals but as usual, some nigerians talk before they think and you are a typical example of such people.
Re: N3bn Election Largesse Causes Stir In PDP by Lazerone(f): 10:04am On Nov 23, 2019
We'll be fine
Meanwhile, did you know you can build a really beautiful building using just salt. Check it out http://prodesigners.com.ng/why-you-should-build-your-house-with-salt/
Re: N3bn Election Largesse Causes Stir In PDP by Nobody: 10:05am On Nov 23, 2019
Afamed:

And to think Babangida is a founding father of PDP says it all. PDP was built on Babangida corruption
Obj, buhari, Abacha and buhari again, who served as PTF chair when Abacha was in government and brought in fake drugs...I can never forget that and same with many victims of PTF drugs in Nigeria. The same man who has succeeded in repatriation of some stolen money by his boss with the aid of swiss govt, had to be telling us that abacha wasn't corrupt...what does that suggest to you? All the military rulers brought corruption to this land...including abdusalaam Abubakar, the last military ruler.
Re: N3bn Election Largesse Causes Stir In PDP by Afamed: 10:07am On Nov 23, 2019
fairfora:
Obj, buhari, Abacha and buhari again, whonserved as PTF chair when Abacha was in government and brought in fake drugs...I can never forget that and same with many victims of PTF drugs in Nigeria. The same man who has succeeded in repatriation of some stolen money by his boss with the aodnof swiss govt had to be telling us that abacha wasn't corrupt...what does that suggest to you? All the military rulers brought corruption to this land...including abdusalaam Abubakar, the last military ruler.
Which of the fake PTF drugs did you take? Let us start from there.
Re: N3bn Election Largesse Causes Stir In PDP by emfem(m): 10:07am On Nov 23, 2019
Oyo state Governor SEYI MAKINDE is a political philanthropist.
Re: N3bn Election Largesse Causes Stir In PDP by mechanics(m): 10:08am On Nov 23, 2019
₦3billion from which coffers was the money for from, the source of the money has to be probed.
Re: N3bn Election Largesse Causes Stir In PDP by Afamed: 10:11am On Nov 23, 2019
oz4real83:
Your comment just showed the kind of personality you are- blinded. I don't support any political party for your information. I only said the post should have been more detailed. Is it a crime to mention those involved? By concealing them, the journalist is protecting the criminals but as usual, some nigerians talk before they think and you are a typical example of such people.
Keep quiet, na so una dey come with dubious narration. You are not a member of any political party. But if the news is about Osinbajo and the imagery cabals, you would have aired it in numerous social Media
Re: N3bn Election Largesse Causes Stir In PDP by Kuginzi: 10:11am On Nov 23, 2019
fairfora:
Agreed but corruption dates back to the era of babangida...as a matter of fact, military taught us corruption. When democracy was restored in 1999, it was same military who came for obadanjo their master to replace them. The majority of those who served in the military still came back to contest various political seats in 1999. Blame ot all on military including buhari himself. Those brief cases full of hard currencies intercepted in london which was brought in by Buhari's ally can't be forgotten in a hurry. I wonder how we forget history in a hurry Nigeria.

PDP might be corrupt but they had much better programmes in place. The youwin programme which my close relation benefited from, has turned him a multimillionaire today with people working for him. What programme does the apc have? We aren't talking of npower and the10k tradermoni which would only be used to buy foodstuffs that could only last one or 2 wks. I hope now that Buhari has finally agreed he made a huge mistake on his economic policy, he would do the needful to really address the current situation. APC and PDP...they're same of the same...the majority of those in the apc today were one time members of the pdp. I remember garba shehu in those days , the man who has suddenly become the enemy of the party which brought him in the lone light..
Same with elrufai.
ok!! But the foundation of PDP is Concrete Corruption. PDP enlightened Nigerians on how to Loot public fund, snatch ballot box/manipulate election results (Obasanjo) , empower thugs and scam Nigerians with programmes such as youwin, etc.
Corruption is Nigeria's biggest challenge. It's clear to every citizen that the county has an extremely high level of corruption. Corruption is found in every sector of society. Critical examination of both small and large sectors reveals corrupt practices at every level.
What is corruption? It's dishonest or fraudulent conduct by those in power, typically involving bribery. It is the illegitimate use of power to benefit a private interest (Morris 1991). Corruption is the offering of a bribe to an official so that the truth will be hidden. It involves the embezzlement of public funds for personal use, and any act that is considered to be criminal in nature according to the law of a particular society.
Re: N3bn Election Largesse Causes Stir In PDP by Angelfrost(m): 10:12am On Nov 23, 2019
gaskiyamagana:

When all of us agree that PDP holds PhD in CURSE TO NIGERIA
APC holds MASTER in CURSE TO NIGERIA.
Other political parties are under graduate.
Then our problem solution just started.

The sole difference between APC and PDP lies in the uncanny ability of the former to cover her tracks effectively, while the latter is idiotically brazen.... They are both equally corrupt... APC could eventually come out worse.

If you have had the literary pleasure or fortune of reading Animal Farm by George Orwell, you will understand my cynicism.
Re: N3bn Election Largesse Causes Stir In PDP by Kuginzi: 10:14am On Nov 23, 2019
"Corruption is potent cancer that has mercilessly eaten Nigeria to a state of stupor". — Professor Peter U. Nwangwu
Re: N3bn Election Largesse Causes Stir In PDP by Nobody: 10:18am On Nov 23, 2019
oz4real83:
why bother your self on this? The owner of the newspaper is from osun state. I know him and where he belongs. If you want to read news, read the credible newspapers. You can never hear the same biased newspaper publish how the 10bn naira released by Buhari at the eve of election to yahaya bello was spent. In every election worldwide, money sharing to support members is inevitable. Both the apc and pdp are same of the same. I voted apc in 2015 thinking the real change we have been yearning for was finally here. I changed my mind this time because I later realised apc was all a scam...failed on so many promises. Did you know they still pay subsidy as heavily as the pdp did? Remember they asked us to support them in hiking the pump price and remove same subsidy, then use the proceedes to turn Nigeria into paradise , showing us the 3d images on the telly how infrastructure would look like? grin. Walahi, apc na one chance. Amazingly, the majority of those who make up the apc today are former pdp members. Smart adeyemi, who never did anything as pdp senator to his people while in the pdp has suddenly joined apc to meet his former colleagues of rogues. I wish a neutral leader could emerge and wipe all these fouls off and jail them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N3bn Election Largesse Causes Stir In PDP by Nobody: 10:22am On Nov 23, 2019
Kuginzi:

ok!! But the foundation of PDP is Concrete Corruption. PDP enlightened Nigerians on how to Loot public fund, snatch ballot box/manipulate election results (Obasanjo) , empower thugs and scam Nigerians with programmes such as youwin, etc.
Corruption is Nigeria's biggest challenge. It's clear to every citizen that the county has an extremely high level of corruption. Corruption is found in every sector of society. Critical examination of both small and large sectors reveals corrupt practices at every level.
What is corruption? It's dishonest or fraudulent conduct by those in power, typically involving bribery. It is the illegitimate use of power to benefit a private interest (Morris 1991). Corruption is the offering of a bribe to an official so that the truth will be hidden. It involves the embezzlement of public funds for personal use, and any act that is considered to be criminal in nature according to the law of a particular society.
Agreed on what corruption was all about. My point is, pdp as a party isn't the one to blame. Blame obj, ibb, abacha, buhari, abdulsalaam and all those who served under them for the corruption we are facing today, including bola Tinubu. Do you know why? I'd tell you. The same people still rule us till today. Should I mention to you the key people who served in the military era and still influential in the current apc? As a matter of fact, the majority of those who migrated into apc today were pdp members. Let me know of you want their names listed. APC or PDP...no difference. They need to be sent packing. Don't just stress yourself on the Nigerian politics. The publisher of this newspaper is none other than Tinubu, the fraudster. You shouldn't expect anything less. The nations and premium times are biased newspaper, only spreading propaganda. They're apc newspapers

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FCT Minister Wike Receives UAE Ambassador To Nigeria, Salem Saeed Al-Shamsi / LASG To Revive Badagry Food Production Centre, Commitment To Food Sufficiency / Tinubu Arrives Ekiti State Ahead Of Tomorrow's Rally He Just Left Osun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.