Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,907 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Oshiomhole Displays 4+0 For Obaseki (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole Displays 4+0 For Obaseki (Photo) (70230 Views)

Edolites Respond To Tinubu's Call To Vote Out Obaseki (photo) / See What A Lady Called Obaseki (photo) / APC Governors Demand Automatic Tickets For Obaseki, Akeredolu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole Displays 4+0 For Obaseki (Photo) by dangwarmai(m): 9:16am On Nov 23, 2019
When its election time Obasanjo will settle them.
Re: Oshiomhole Displays 4+0 For Obaseki (Photo) by bangbangall: 9:18am On Nov 23, 2019
Let him show 3-0 sign, Edo people are waiting. I believed that so many people are happy with Obaseki policy most especially for not handling Edo state to thugs unlike Oshiomole. Next year election is going to start from Oba palace. Obaseki by the grace of God will complete his 8years tenure so that power can move to Edo central.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Displays 4+0 For Obaseki (Photo) by frowland(m): 9:23am On Nov 23, 2019
solmusdesigns:
these days a glorified stock brocking firm gets lauded for leveraging on clients who wants to sell stocks... his firm doesnt manage any firm but only brokers stock unbehalf of busy blue chip firm

Says a Nairalander.
Re: Oshiomhole Displays 4+0 For Obaseki (Photo) by solmusdesigns: 9:25am On Nov 23, 2019
frowland:

Says a Nairalander.

last time i checked billionaires and politicians also login to Nigeria's most visited site and africans number one forum

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Displays 4+0 For Obaseki (Photo) by DennisEche(m): 9:26am On Nov 23, 2019
writefreely:
So yuna wan take style hang this ugliness lie on top Edo people head. Make you know say beauty dey Edo look at the Osas' Adesuwa's Etinosa's Rema's even Omo n'oba na fine man... What's strong with you
Don't forget to add lucky,Obaseki,anenih,
Re: Oshiomhole Displays 4+0 For Obaseki (Photo) by frowland(m): 9:27am On Nov 23, 2019
solmusdesigns:

last time i checked billionaires and politicians also login to Nigeria's most visited site and africans number one forum
Okay then, so says a billionaire.
Re: Oshiomhole Displays 4+0 For Obaseki (Photo) by Khaleell001(m): 9:33am On Nov 23, 2019
solmusdesigns:
cool

but truly no matter how lousy oshiomole is, he isnt obaseki's mate... haba!! oshiomole from the NLC days paid his dues. he has the contacts and connects plus he is fearless having being jailed several times and even lost his wife to cancer

If not for Oshiomole's rugedity , Edo would still be in the hands of the Igbenedio.s

This what some deluded binins don't want to hear.

You just said it all.
Re: Oshiomhole Displays 4+0 For Obaseki (Photo) by Khaleell001(m): 9:34am On Nov 23, 2019
AlusiIyi:
[s][/s]
E pain you. Obaseki is just a puppet under the strings if some binin moneybags. We know this.
Re: Oshiomhole Displays 4+0 For Obaseki (Photo) by Angeldada55(m): 9:36am On Nov 23, 2019
Why are these pipu like this sef ?

Nigeria no get head o...
All our politicians are power hungry pipu, self centered and they like to oppress.

They sabi act movie ehn...dem go sti do ham korokoro for your eye cx dem know as e dey go pass most of us. We go just gather here for nairaland dey complain.

Suffering and smiling...

And some pipu don turn dull baby cx poverty hold dem for prick.

Dem dey use me and you play and we sef no send cx na hussle sure pass as e never touch us...lol

We nor unite for this country walahi ; aproko naim we all be. See all of us for nairaland �

Iffa talk now, e go be like Oshiomole na my guy
Re: Oshiomhole Displays 4+0 For Obaseki (Photo) by spirul77: 9:37am On Nov 23, 2019
[quote author=Sleevia post=84287152]

don't tell me you are serious o, PDP no wan soil their hands? PDP no wan hire thugs? for this country wey we dey since 1999?
Re: Oshiomhole Displays 4+0 For Obaseki (Photo) by Monday60655(m): 9:39am On Nov 23, 2019
Person no fit make call in peace again in naija without APC miscreants tagging it another thing
Re: Oshiomhole Displays 4+0 For Obaseki (Photo) by dawud723: 9:41am On Nov 23, 2019
AlusiIyi:
[s][/s]
just passing[sub][/sub] cool
Re: Oshiomhole Displays 4+0 For Obaseki (Photo) by bluecircle470: 9:43am On Nov 23, 2019
nzeobi:
oshiomole stop playing God, your disagrace may come sooner than you expect

Trash
Re: Oshiomhole Displays 4+0 For Obaseki (Photo) by dadexcel: 9:43am On Nov 23, 2019
solmusdesigns:
cool

but truly no matter how lousy oshiomole is, he isnt obaseki's mate... haba!! oshiomole from the NLC days paid his dues. he has the contacts and connects plus he is fearless having being jailed several times and even lost his wife to cancer

If not for Oshiomole's rugedity , Edo would still be in the hands of the Igbenedio.s

........is comments like this that has brought this country to its knees ...celebration of illegality and vindictive godfatherism ...so because he has paid his so called dues Edo state should become his private property ...SMH

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Displays 4+0 For Obaseki (Photo) by izeksblog: 9:43am On Nov 23, 2019

solmusdesigns:
cool

but truly no matter how lousy oshiomole is, he isnt obaseki's mate... haba!! oshiomole from the NLC days paid h[s]is dues. he has the contacts and connects plus he is fearless having being jailed several times and even lost his wife to cancer

You obviously enjoy being a slave

Re: Oshiomhole Displays 4+0 For Obaseki (Photo) by philkoms: 9:44am On Nov 23, 2019
Not minding tthe way anybody look at dis man.I just love the man and the positive energy he displayed, Struggle has been his hallmark from those days NLC.
Re: Oshiomhole Displays 4+0 For Obaseki (Photo) by dawud723: 9:44am On Nov 23, 2019
AlusiIyi:
[s][/s]
[sup][/sup]just passing
Re: Oshiomhole Displays 4+0 For Obaseki (Photo) by solmusdesigns: 9:47am On Nov 23, 2019
why not quote the illegalities commited, and last time i checked each US president has a loby group and sponsor even clinton was a God father for obama same as UK prime ministers, most even attend same high school... so tell us mr knowest what Oshiomole did wrong to violate the law and how i am celebrating illegality

dadexcel:
........is comments like this that has brought this country to its knees ...celebration of illegality and vindictive godfatherism ...so because he has paid his so called dues Edo state should become his private property ...SMH

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Displays 4+0 For Obaseki (Photo) by solmusdesigns: 9:47am On Nov 23, 2019
izeksblog:

yeah.. i enjoy being slave to Allah
Re: Oshiomhole Displays 4+0 For Obaseki (Photo) by okenwa216(m): 9:49am On Nov 23, 2019
Bloggers.....this is an old photo. I saw this photo before the presidential election
Re: Oshiomhole Displays 4+0 For Obaseki (Photo) by Mbcastrol(m): 9:54am On Nov 23, 2019
EmptyCoconutHead:
the guy is saying the plain truth.
majority of Edo People are ugly.
I'm in the state so I know what I'm saying

WHERE ARE U FROM?
Re: Oshiomhole Displays 4+0 For Obaseki (Photo) by fk001(m): 10:01am On Nov 23, 2019
writefreely:
So yuna wan take style hang this ugliness lie on top Edo people head. Make you know say beauty dey Edo look at the Osas' Adesuwa's Etinosa's Rema's even Omo n'oba na fine man... What's strong with you
So Rema fine for your eyes?

Is stewpid to generalize tho
Re: Oshiomhole Displays 4+0 For Obaseki (Photo) by Lazerone(f): 10:15am On Nov 23, 2019
Okay gather here y'all let's laugh. Bad blood everywhere
Meanwhile, did you know you can build a really beautiful building using just salt. Check it out http://prodesigners.com.ng/why-you-should-build-your-house-with-salt/
Re: Oshiomhole Displays 4+0 For Obaseki (Photo) by KenModi(m): 10:24am On Nov 23, 2019
Onijagidijagan:
The ugliness of these people up from that state is astonishing God forgive me. Una nor see d man behind oshiomole?

Those peddling the false narrative that Edo people are ugly really got to you. You really know nothing. Travel to the state and assess things yourself or look up on the internet men and women from the state before talking rubbish online and embarrassing your ancestors.
Re: Oshiomhole Displays 4+0 For Obaseki (Photo) by Isoduwa(m): 10:35am On Nov 23, 2019
Na them them Peter and Bright
Re: Oshiomhole Displays 4+0 For Obaseki (Photo) by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 10:35am On Nov 23, 2019
Mbcastrol:

WHERE ARE U FROM?
why are you asking?
Re: Oshiomhole Displays 4+0 For Obaseki (Photo) by Bloggz74(m): 10:45am On Nov 23, 2019
nzeobi:

And.....
We should die because he betrayed people too in the name of paYing his bill?

In South south we don't mix business with fun. When an old man is misbehaving we treat it instantly.

This is not ..... where a governor was baby sited, insulted and replaced without a fight.
Re: Oshiomhole Displays 4+0 For Obaseki (Photo) by Twist4u: 10:49am On Nov 23, 2019
Men DECIDE where POWER RESIDE. [i]Reus.Game of Throne.
Re: Oshiomhole Displays 4+0 For Obaseki (Photo) by Nobody: 10:50am On Nov 23, 2019
nzeobi:

You people don start again to dey put God . Wetin oshimole do u guys? God no dey do bad.. let me clear, you fit no dey alive when disgrace catch am

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos Of Ibori As He Regains Freedom / Photos Of Boko Haram Patrolling Gombe And Razed Kawdon Police Headquarters / Twitter Reacts To Suspension By Nigerian Government, Says It's 'Deeply Concerned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.