Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,467 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Oshiomhole Displays 4+0 For Obaseki (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole Displays 4+0 For Obaseki (Photo) (70233 Views)

Edolites Respond To Tinubu's Call To Vote Out Obaseki (photo) / See What A Lady Called Obaseki (photo) / APC Governors Demand Automatic Tickets For Obaseki, Akeredolu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole Displays 4+0 For Obaseki (Photo) by Nobody: 8:38am On Nov 23, 2019
sad

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Displays 4+0 For Obaseki (Photo) by Hotzone(m): 8:38am On Nov 23, 2019
All na political gain
Re: Oshiomhole Displays 4+0 For Obaseki (Photo) by Nobody: 8:38am On Nov 23, 2019
chinjo:
Igodomigodo just dey pity Oshiomhole.

That man is a certified winner, even if he retires from politics today, he has over achieved
Re: Oshiomhole Displays 4+0 For Obaseki (Photo) by Asquare84(m): 8:38am On Nov 23, 2019
Honestly I begin to have the feelings that this anti social media regulations bill is necessary, somebody is making phone call only for it to hit front page of Nairaland that oshiomole is making a 4+0 gesture sign

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Displays 4+0 For Obaseki (Photo) by witworth(m): 8:38am On Nov 23, 2019
thank God say oshiomhole no be God.
Re: Oshiomhole Displays 4+0 For Obaseki (Photo) by MNDY(m): 8:39am On Nov 23, 2019
To secure his leadership of the party after losing 2 states, he brought the d.aft Bello back upon Kogites to suffer more, together with Bayelsa's victory.

Kogites will not bear 4 additional years in the hands of Bello the Pharaoh, he is but a temporary governor. He will vacate the seat either spiritually or legally (with the help of upright lawyers and judges). The battle line is drawn. One way or another, Bello must go.

The war and ojoro he won with will not last. So will Oshiomole who aided his return. Doom awaits you all.
Re: Oshiomhole Displays 4+0 For Obaseki (Photo) by Bizibi(m): 8:39am On Nov 23, 2019
They all know the games they are playing.
Re: Oshiomhole Displays 4+0 For Obaseki (Photo) by Nobody: 8:39am On Nov 23, 2019
martowskin1:
Very soon u will osho attending obasiki's sons wedding, smiling and huging him

Politicians are no no, I just pity the useless zombies fighting them selves

after he as kicked him out and cut him down to size and dominance has been ascertained. not before.
Re: Oshiomhole Displays 4+0 For Obaseki (Photo) by Samuels90: 8:39am On Nov 23, 2019
Rosarie:
I believe obaseki will loose though I pray he wins,but if he does that will kill Godfather ism in Edo state
Exactly my thoughts.. If he wins,it will be a good thing.. Buh...
Re: Oshiomhole Displays 4+0 For Obaseki (Photo) by SalamRushdie: 8:42am On Nov 23, 2019
solmusdesigns:
Pain has treshold and losing a spouse without nervous break down, or being imprisoned many times without changing your belief is a big yardstick in pain, politics and endurance

Hian
Re: Oshiomhole Displays 4+0 For Obaseki (Photo) by GMbuharii: 8:44am On Nov 23, 2019
Onijagidijagan:
The ugliness of these people up from that state is astonishing God forgive me. Una nor see d man behind oshiomole?
Says someone with a very beautiful username onijagidijagan.. Aawaabuwaaa
angry
Re: Oshiomhole Displays 4+0 For Obaseki (Photo) by Sleevia: 8:45am On Nov 23, 2019
Lucid1:

That man is a certified winner, even if he retires from politics today, he has over achieved

PDP no just want to soil their hands in blood like APC does.... Cos if they do, na poor man go suffer.

Imagine PDP hiring thugs like APC is doing, matching them. Fire for fire...

What do you think will happen to you or your loved ones? undecided

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Displays 4+0 For Obaseki (Photo) by MarianaTrench: 8:48am On Nov 23, 2019
Na dem sabi
Re: Oshiomhole Displays 4+0 For Obaseki (Photo) by Austineva(m): 8:48am On Nov 23, 2019
This man na real gbese. D drama master

Re: Oshiomhole Displays 4+0 For Obaseki (Photo) by solmusdesigns: 8:48am On Nov 23, 2019
PDP hired thigs in kogi, sunday igboho admitted it , use google my friend.... same as dickson's secuirity aide claim dickson imported thugs.. google is your friend

Sleevia:

PDP no just want to soil their hands in blood like APC does.... Cos if they do, na poor man go suffer.

Imagine PDP hiring thugs like APC is doing, matching them. Fire for fire...

What do you think will happen to you or your loved ones? undecided
Re: Oshiomhole Displays 4+0 For Obaseki (Photo) by oruma19: 8:49am On Nov 23, 2019
solmusdesigns:
cool

but truly no matter how lousy oshiomole is, he isnt obaseki's mate... haba!! oshiomole from the NLC days paid his dues. he has the contacts and connects plus he is fearless having being jailed several times and even lost his wife to cancer

If not for Oshiomole's rugedity , Edo would still be in the hands of the Igbenedio.s

u say this because u don't know obaseki. That man is much more rugged and a seasoned boardroom guru.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Displays 4+0 For Obaseki (Photo) by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 8:52am On Nov 23, 2019
writefreely:
So yuna wan take style hang this ugliness lie on top Edo people head. Make you know say beauty dey Edo look at the Osas' Adesuwa's Etinosa's Rema's even Omo n'oba na fine man... What's strong with you
the guy is saying the plain truth.
majority of Edo People are ugly.
I'm in the state so I know what I'm saying
Re: Oshiomhole Displays 4+0 For Obaseki (Photo) by Anacondaprick: 8:55am On Nov 23, 2019
AJSfan:
Dats Chief Patrick Obahiagbon. is he ugly? can we see your pics?

Obahiacbon na fine man
Re: Oshiomhole Displays 4+0 For Obaseki (Photo) by frowland(m): 8:57am On Nov 23, 2019
solmusdesigns:
cool

but truly no matter how lousy oshiomole is, he isnt obaseki's mate... haba!! oshiomole from the NLC days paid his dues. he has the contacts and connects plus he is fearless having being jailed several times and even lost his wife to cancer

If not for Oshiomole's rugedity , Edo would still be in the hands of the Igbenedio.s

Mate?? Haha, you don't know who Obaseki is I presume? That guy undoubtedly owns one of the biggest portfolio management firm in the counrty. When he said he sponsored Osho's first term election it was not a joke.
That guys company manages oil firms, state governments accounts, huge private firms like Dangote, Coscharis etc. The owner of Afriinvest is not a man you think is a pushover but like every other political game, he who owns the structure, controls everything.

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Displays 4+0 For Obaseki (Photo) by kikake: 8:58am On Nov 23, 2019
sarrki:
The bad blood between Edo Governor Godwin Obaseki and National Chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Comrade Adams Oshiomhole festered on Tuesday with both parties accusing each other of plotting to cause insecurity in the state.

While Obaseki accused Oshiomhole of intending to make the state ungovernable, Oshiomhole told the governor to stop harassing members APC members in Edo for choosing not to support his second term bid.

Oshiomhole at the weekend claimed the governor sponsored thugs to attack his Benin residence, a claim Edo Government declared as untrue.

Obaseki, who spoke through his Special Adviser on Media, Communication and Public Affairs, Crusoe Osagie, accused his predecessor of breaching protocol when visiting the state.

He alleged his predecessor preferred consorting with thugs instead of the state government and security agencies whenever in town.

The governor maintained he had no knowledge of the alleged attack on the residence of Oshiomhole, stating the report of Commissioner of Police Dan Mallam Muhammed should be paramount more than

See hand and fingers like suffering from Kwashiokor and marasmus.

Leadership of 180 million people went to the vultures since 2015.
Re: Oshiomhole Displays 4+0 For Obaseki (Photo) by solmusdesigns: 9:07am On Nov 23, 2019
these days a glorified stock brocking firm gets lauded for leveraging on clients who wants to sell stocks... his firm doesnt manage any firm but only brokers stock unbehalf of busy blue chip firm

frowland:

Mate?? Haha, you don't know who Obaseki is I presume? That guy undoubtedly owns one of the biggest portfolio management firm in the counrty. When he said he sponsored Osho's first term election it was not a joke.
That guys company manages oil firms, state governments accounts, huge private firms like Dangote, Coscharis etc. The owner of Afriinvest is not a man you think is a pushover but like every other political game, he who owns the structure, controls everything.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Displays 4+0 For Obaseki (Photo) by Nobody: 9:08am On Nov 23, 2019
EmptyCoconutHead:
the guy is saying the plain truth.
majority of Edo People are ugly.
I'm in the state so I know what I'm saying
Who is this coconut head Bring your pinshure let me bring my pinshure to settle this once and for all.
Re: Oshiomhole Displays 4+0 For Obaseki (Photo) by Oxigun: 9:10am On Nov 23, 2019
Can u kip quiet!
solmusdesigns:
cool

Re: Oshiomhole Displays 4+0 For Obaseki (Photo) by Abagworo(m): 9:13am On Nov 23, 2019
writefreely:
So yuna wan take style hang this ugliness lie on top Edo people head. Make you know say beauty dey Edo look at the Osas' Adesuwa's Etinosa's Rema's even Omo n'oba na fine man... What's strong with you

Edo girls can fine especially Esan but they keep producing Governors without the looks. Maybe when Esan produces Governor people will know the difference.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Displays 4+0 For Obaseki (Photo) by ekestic1976(f): 9:15am On Nov 23, 2019
Onijagidijagan:
The ugliness of these people up from that state is astonishing God forgive me. Una nor see d man behind oshiomole?

You God?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Twitter Reacts To Suspension By Nigerian Government, Says It's 'Deeply Concerned / Police And IPOB Clash In Enugu, Two Dead (Disturbing Photos, Video) / Osinbajo And Tinubu Embrace Each Other At ICC (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.