Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,097 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

Oshiomhole Displays 4+0 For Obaseki (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole Displays 4+0 For Obaseki (Photo) (70234 Views)

Edolites Respond To Tinubu's Call To Vote Out Obaseki (photo) / See What A Lady Called Obaseki (photo) / APC Governors Demand Automatic Tickets For Obaseki, Akeredolu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole Displays 4+0 For Obaseki (Photo) by Nobody: 11:20am On Nov 23, 2019
GMbuharii:

Says someone with a very beautiful username onijagidijagan.. Aawaabuwaaa
angry

Are u from Edo?
Re: Oshiomhole Displays 4+0 For Obaseki (Photo) by Nobody: 11:22am On Nov 23, 2019
KenModi:

Those peddling the false narrative that Edo people are ugly really got to you. You really know nothing. Travel to the state and assess things yourself or look up on the internet men and women from the state before talking rubbish online and embarrassing your ancestors.
My brother is not false is real chai
Re: Oshiomhole Displays 4+0 For Obaseki (Photo) by maasoap(m): 11:29am On Nov 23, 2019
nzeobi:
oshiomole stop playing God, your disagrace may come sooner than you expect

To Obaseki, why starting a fight that he can not win?
Re: Oshiomhole Displays 4+0 For Obaseki (Photo) by Mikedean: 11:44am On Nov 23, 2019
Abagworo:

Edo girls can fine especially Esan but they keep producing Governors without the looks. Maybe when Esan produces Governor people will know the difference.
i think the finest gov so far was osunbor esan
Re: Oshiomhole Displays 4+0 For Obaseki (Photo) by dadexcel: 11:47am On Nov 23, 2019
solmusdesigns:
why not quote the illegalities commited, and last time i checked each US president has a loby group and sponsor even clinton was a God father for obama same as UK prime ministers, most even attend same high school... so tell us mr knowest what Oshiomole did wrong to violate the law and how i am celebrating illegality

................I will respond further when you show us a prove that Clinton was a Godfather to Obama as well as Cameron being a Godfather to theresa may or present UK prime ministers! Also , when you show me the wrongs obaseki has done to Edo people that made oshomole so vindictive ...only when I see these proofs ..otherwise let's stop celebrating illegality and Draconian leadership styles.

If there's any party chairman that any youth should celebrate, it is not oshomole! A man that has presided over some of the most bloody and violent election process under APC ...please let's be move forward abeg
Re: Oshiomhole Displays 4+0 For Obaseki (Photo) by Mikedean: 11:48am On Nov 23, 2019
KenModi:

Those peddling the false narrative that Edo people are ugly really got to you. You really know nothing. Travel to the state and assess things yourself or look up on the internet men and women from the state before talking rubbish online and embarrassing your ancestors.
Guess he never heard of chris oyakhilome

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Displays 4+0 For Obaseki (Photo) by Ykc2(m): 11:48am On Nov 23, 2019
solmusdesigns:
cool

but truly no matter how lousy oshiomole is, he isnt obaseki's mate... haba!! oshiomole from the NLC days paid his dues. he has the contacts and connects plus he is fearless having being jailed several times and even lost his wife to cancer

If not for Oshiomole's rugedity , Edo would still be in the hands of the Igbenedio.s

so if person wife die of cancer then the person sabi politics?you nigerians are comedians

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Displays 4+0 For Obaseki (Photo) by solmusdesigns: 11:50am On Nov 23, 2019
Ykc2:
so if person wife die of cancer then the person sabi politics?you nigerians are comedians

if you arent blind or a dunce you could had read the statement starting with fearless

Re: Oshiomhole Displays 4+0 For Obaseki (Photo) by LZAA: 12:09pm On Nov 23, 2019
solmusdesigns:
cool

but truly no matter how lousy oshiomole is, he isnt obaseki's mate... haba!! oshiomole from the NLC days paid his dues. he has the contacts and connects plus he is fearless having being jailed several times and even lost his wife to cancer

If not for Oshiomole's rugedity , Edo would still be in the hands of the Igbenedio.s

Shatap

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Displays 4+0 For Obaseki (Photo) by greggng: 12:12pm On Nov 23, 2019
Obasaki most Decamp...otherwise his treatment go worst pass ambode own...
Re: Oshiomhole Displays 4+0 For Obaseki (Photo) by felixitor(m): 12:19pm On Nov 23, 2019
sarrki:
The bad blood between Edo Governor Godwin Obaseki and National Chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Comrade Adams Oshiomhole festered on Tuesday with both parties accusing each other of plotting to cause insecurity in the state.

While Obaseki accused Oshiomhole of intending to make the state ungovernable, Oshiomhole told the governor to stop harassing members APC members in Edo for choosing not to support his second term bid.

Oshiomhole at the weekend claimed the governor sponsored thugs to attack his Benin residence, a claim Edo Government declared as untrue.

Obaseki, who spoke through his Special Adviser on Media, Communication and Public Affairs, Crusoe Osagie, accused his predecessor of breaching protocol when visiting the state.

He alleged his predecessor preferred consorting with thugs instead of the state government and security agencies whenever in town.

The governor maintained he had no knowledge of the alleged attack on the residence of Oshiomhole, stating the report of Commissioner of Police Dan Mallam Muhammed should be paramount more than

who else is seeing what i saw...our Noble Patrick

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Displays 4+0 For Obaseki (Photo) by GMbuharii: 12:53pm On Nov 23, 2019
Onijagidijagan:

Are u from Edo?

Yes now gerrout before I call lzaa and immhotep

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Displays 4+0 For Obaseki (Photo) by princetg: 12:59pm On Nov 23, 2019
Oshomole should be ashamed of himself and lives obaseki alone
Re: Oshiomhole Displays 4+0 For Obaseki (Photo) by JusticeSeeker: 1:02pm On Nov 23, 2019
iornenge81:
I see
Angbian, I er nena? We kpa u ngu hen jiir waya I Yoruba ne?
Re: Oshiomhole Displays 4+0 For Obaseki (Photo) by AkupeMBANO(m): 1:03pm On Nov 23, 2019
solmusdesigns:
cool

anybody can be dethroned bro. do you remember mr. fix it? oshiomole na beans. he can still be disgraced
Re: Oshiomhole Displays 4+0 For Obaseki (Photo) by RTSC: 1:06pm On Nov 23, 2019
Sukueponmalu:

Obaseki is God?
Obaseki is governor.
Re: Oshiomhole Displays 4+0 For Obaseki (Photo) by RTSC: 1:08pm On Nov 23, 2019
I am even praying they push obaseki to the hands of PDP.

So that PDP can reclaim what they lost in bayelsa.
Re: Oshiomhole Displays 4+0 For Obaseki (Photo) by samdede(m): 1:23pm On Nov 23, 2019
4+0 lol
Re: Oshiomhole Displays 4+0 For Obaseki (Photo) by Ykc2(m): 1:25pm On Nov 23, 2019
solmusdesigns:

even Mr ibu dey learn where you dey
Re: Oshiomhole Displays 4+0 For Obaseki (Photo) by ukaface(f): 1:26pm On Nov 23, 2019
Onijagidijagan:
The ugliness of these people up from that state is astonishing God forgive me. Una nor see d man behind oshiomole?
be like you dey high on cow s.hit
Re: Oshiomhole Displays 4+0 For Obaseki (Photo) by musapeter72(m): 1:37pm On Nov 23, 2019
Politicians has no permanent garage.

Pls, contact me for your earthen clamp and

Artificial Tent @ affordable price on 08067868964
Re: Oshiomhole Displays 4+0 For Obaseki (Photo) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Nov 23, 2019
GMbuharii:

Obokian
Re: Oshiomhole Displays 4+0 For Obaseki (Photo) by Nobody: 1:51pm On Nov 23, 2019
ukaface:
be like you dey high on cow s.hit
You're not a female..learn to be respectful.
Re: Oshiomhole Displays 4+0 For Obaseki (Photo) by GMbuharii: 2:35pm On Nov 23, 2019
Onijagidijagan:

Obokian

Ekaabo,ose,motigbo,oya jade!!!!!

Buh wait o, so you finally left oshogbo?!?!

Okay thumbs up,hommie.... cool cool smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Displays 4+0 For Obaseki (Photo) by LZAA: 3:25pm On Nov 23, 2019
GMbuharii:

grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole Displays 4+0 For Obaseki (Photo) by rexwalters: 3:31pm On Nov 23, 2019
Rosarie:
I believe obaseki will loose though I pray he wins,but if he does that will kill Godfather ism in Edo state
He who lives by the sword, will die by the sword, Obaseki became Governor of Edo State by so called God-fatherism, he will also lose by the same measure.
Re: Oshiomhole Displays 4+0 For Obaseki (Photo) by Charly68: 4:06pm On Nov 23, 2019
Truth be told,Oshiomohle never lose battle .
Re: Oshiomhole Displays 4+0 For Obaseki (Photo) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Nov 23, 2019
GMbuharii:

Is Onijagidijagan a RUGA advocate??

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole Displays 4+0 For Obaseki (Photo) by LZAA: 4:23pm On Nov 23, 2019
immhotep:

Is Onijagidijagan a RUGA advocate??
Sai rugagrin
Re: Oshiomhole Displays 4+0 For Obaseki (Photo) by pieces18: 8:39pm On Nov 23, 2019
Yes, he can do it, because he rigged him in, and so he can still rig him out. Hope you know that APC government is crude in everything including rigging elections.
Re: Oshiomhole Displays 4+0 For Obaseki (Photo) by alen4smith(m): 10:47pm On Nov 23, 2019
oruma19:
u say this because u don't know obaseki. That man is much more rugged and a seasoned boardroom guru.
obaseki dey learn.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police And IPOB Clash In Enugu, Two Dead (Disturbing Photos, Video) / Osinbajo And Tinubu Embrace Each Other At ICC (Pictures) / General Maude Aminun-Kano's Properties Seized By EFCC (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.