Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,365 members, 7,815,780 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Dutch Players Stand Still After Kick Off To Protest Against Racism - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Dutch Players Stand Still After Kick Off To Protest Against Racism (43025 Views)

Two Manchester United Players Stand To Gain The Most From Cristiano Ronaldo's De / Osimhen Urges Fight Against Racism As He Faces Racial Slur In Italy / Raheem Sterling Wins Award For Stance Against Racism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dutch Players Stand Still After Kick Off To Protest Against Racism by Injiggerwolf(m): 3:59pm On Nov 23, 2019
I think the more we say no to racism, the more we apparently fueled such rhetoric abuse of the past.
Come to think of it, Most South American countries are mixed races (black and white) we hardly heard those countries displaying such kefir, same as Australia and the likes. Whenever anyone want to paint you in this category just show gratitude that you have melanin and you're proud
Re: Dutch Players Stand Still After Kick Off To Protest Against Racism by Hubsolar: 3:59pm On Nov 23, 2019
BlackfireX:
Africans are hypocrite, especially Nigerians....

The one Yoruba and igbos are doing on NL is called what?

Come you players if you don't like it, go and play for enyimba or shooting stars.

Don't mind us jare
Re: Dutch Players Stand Still After Kick Off To Protest Against Racism by RPirez: 4:04pm On Nov 23, 2019
Go Dutch! I love the Dutch for their discipline.. I love Amsterdam... I was there this summer, it was very beautiful. cool

1 Like

Re: Dutch Players Stand Still After Kick Off To Protest Against Racism by Baileyz101(m): 4:12pm On Nov 23, 2019
Nothing wey dem go talk wey fit vex me. If dem like mak dem yab my mama and her toto sef. Well, we are all different
Re: Dutch Players Stand Still After Kick Off To Protest Against Racism by Nobody: 4:39pm On Nov 23, 2019
tunjilee003:
Racism is not rampant in Nederland unlike Russia and Italy....
Racist and terrorist shouldn't be segregated because they are both same....
Mumu clap for yourself
Re: Dutch Players Stand Still After Kick Off To Protest Against Racism by jcross19: 4:43pm On Nov 23, 2019
tunjilee003:
Racism is not rampant in Nederland unlike Russia and Italy....
Racist and terrorist shouldn't be segregated because they are both same....
yes oooh a racist is a terrorist.
Re: Dutch Players Stand Still After Kick Off To Protest Against Racism by mixta140: 4:45pm On Nov 23, 2019
Okey
Re: Dutch Players Stand Still After Kick Off To Protest Against Racism by Performanking(m): 4:53pm On Nov 23, 2019
The solution is simple,

Players on both teams walk off the field and abandon the match. FIFA reclassifies this match a draw and that's it.
No replay, no refund nothing.

1 Like

Re: Dutch Players Stand Still After Kick Off To Protest Against Racism by chidooh1: 5:27pm On Nov 23, 2019
cenaman:
Say No To Racism, Say No To IPOB Tribalist, Say No To IPOB wire wire, Say No To IPOB hate speech..
this is exactly how it usually starts, i mean too much of weeds
Re: Dutch Players Stand Still After Kick Off To Protest Against Racism by Dondsmart: 5:36pm On Nov 23, 2019
[quote author=Performanking post=84299751]The solution is simple,

Players on both teams walk off the field and abandon the match. FIFA reclassifies this match a draw and that's it.
No replay, no refund nothing.

Why will they walk off the field
Re: Dutch Players Stand Still After Kick Off To Protest Against Racism by Bahamas95(m): 5:40pm On Nov 23, 2019
SAY NO TO TRIBALISM ON NAIRALAND grin
Re: Dutch Players Stand Still After Kick Off To Protest Against Racism by wonder233: 6:27pm On Nov 23, 2019
Blacks stop being cry babies. If someone insults you, insult them back and move on. What are all these needless sensitivities about?
This is getting irritating

1 Like

Re: Dutch Players Stand Still After Kick Off To Protest Against Racism by codemaniacs: 6:43pm On Nov 23, 2019
zz
Re: Dutch Players Stand Still After Kick Off To Protest Against Racism by Kennyswagzz: 6:59pm On Nov 23, 2019
cenaman:
Say No To Racism, Say No To IPOB Tribalist, Say No To IPOB wire wire, Say No To IPOB hate speech..
gringrin
Re: Dutch Players Stand Still After Kick Off To Protest Against Racism by Kennyswagzz: 7:03pm On Nov 23, 2019
BlackfireX:
Africans are hypocrite, especially Nigerians....

The one Yoruba and igbos are doing on NL is called what?

Come you players if you don't like it, go and play for enyimba or shooting stars.
tribalist self dey complain of racismgringrin
Re: Dutch Players Stand Still After Kick Off To Protest Against Racism by degamemaster(m): 8:24pm On Nov 23, 2019
cenaman:

Are you normal?
Re: Dutch Players Stand Still After Kick Off To Protest Against Racism by Nobody: 8:57pm On Nov 23, 2019
To me blacks are responsible for the continued racism
Why do we wail when insulted?
The more we are angry,the more they continue.If you call a Whiteman "white pig",I don't think he would start wailing and crying,he won't even see it as racism,but just an insult
Re: Dutch Players Stand Still After Kick Off To Protest Against Racism by Nobody: 9:09pm On Nov 23, 2019
Why should I be angry when a fool calls me black monkey?What does it take away from me?
Re: Dutch Players Stand Still After Kick Off To Protest Against Racism by GMbuharii: 9:12pm On Nov 23, 2019
cenaman:

Say no to poverty.
Say no to busybody.
Say no to hungry
Say no to joblessness
Say no to laziness
Say no to coneheaded structures and their mining activities

grin
lzaa immhotep

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dutch Players Stand Still After Kick Off To Protest Against Racism by Nobody: 9:13pm On Nov 23, 2019
Truth is Africans continue to subtly encourage this supremacist idea that the black man is inferior to a less-melanated human.

See what happens in Nigeria. When an average Nigerian encounters a white person, the person might even be an Indian or an Arab, immediately, the Nigerian's disposition turns to that of a slave trying to please his master.

It is a big shame. I personally find it nauseating and cringe-worthy.

The black man starts to smile automatically, trying to impress the white folk who probably will be embarrassed or feel entitled to the slavish disposition of his host.

No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.

The black man has consented and given the slavers' whip to the man with less melanin.
Re: Dutch Players Stand Still After Kick Off To Protest Against Racism by LZAA: 9:35pm On Nov 23, 2019
GMbuharii:

Say no to poverty.
Say no to busybody.
Say no to hungry
Say no to joblessness
Say no to laziness
Say no to coneheaded structures and their mining activities

grin
lzaa immhotep
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dutch Players Stand Still After Kick Off To Protest Against Racism by gazza07(m): 9:41pm On Nov 23, 2019
cenaman:
say no iberiberism
Re: Dutch Players Stand Still After Kick Off To Protest Against Racism by inereunwa1(m): 9:57pm On Nov 23, 2019
cenaman:
grin gringrin
Re: Dutch Players Stand Still After Kick Off To Protest Against Racism by Legendguru: 11:28pm On Nov 23, 2019
Oh
Re: Dutch Players Stand Still After Kick Off To Protest Against Racism by patomberekpe(m): 3:29am On Nov 24, 2019
cenaman:

You see How foolish You are,Ipob all in your mouth,that's shows the pain in your soul that Is killing You gradually until You finally die. Boko haram and Buhari and the Yoruba betrayals Who are more dangerous than isis!You failed miserably to call them out, But ipob Who Are peaceful and doing things in the right way,you are hating on them.

1 Like

Re: Dutch Players Stand Still After Kick Off To Protest Against Racism by deltateam: 4:30am On Nov 24, 2019
drips8:
This won't unfortunately stop racism.

It will reduce it drastically. You can bet that no racist event happened during that particular match. If preventive measures and heavy sanctions are built into every match then I believe it will stop racism.
Re: Dutch Players Stand Still After Kick Off To Protest Against Racism by wonder233: 7:09am On Nov 24, 2019
I agree with you....blacks have to decide to either develop a thick skin not to allow racist abuse get to them psychologically or stay in their countries, toil, do a revolution or whatever it takes to get things working in their own countries so that they don't have to keep migrating like slaves to other people's countries.
codemaniacs:

its better to keep quiet especially when you're not in your home country they can turn it on the person.

in case you haven't noticed they have been conditioning black people to have a 'you must forgive' your oppressor mentality.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yakubu Aiyegbeni With His Wife & Daughters (Holiday Pictures) / Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His Amazing Wine Cellar In His New $26million Mansion / Lionel Messi Bottle Flip Pepsi Advert (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.