Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,294 members, 7,826,170 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

My Boyfriend's Ex-girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend's Ex-girlfriend (2472 Views)

My Boyfriend Started Acting Strange...help! / My Boyfriend Impregnates Me And My Daughter / What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boyfriend's Ex-girlfriend by suzanbriz: 8:32am On Nov 21, 2010
Hello Everyone,

I have been looking for a medium like this with which to express myself and I am really glad that I have found one. Please judge this case for me: My Boyfriend calls his ex-girlfriend almost everyday. The only time they don't speak is when he is with me. I have accused him about this before but he told me that they are just friends. But I think if someone is an ex they should not be communicating with the person as often as they used to since the relationship as ended. He calls her more often than she does and I feel that he has not really gotten over her yet.

Please what can I do in this case?
Re: My Boyfriend's Ex-girlfriend by dibolic: 8:35am On Nov 21, 2010
i hope u and his x gf dont look similar
Re: My Boyfriend's Ex-girlfriend by suzanbriz: 8:37am On Nov 21, 2010
His ex-girlfriend is a white lady and I am black. We don't look similar
Re: My Boyfriend's Ex-girlfriend by kay177(m): 8:41am On Nov 21, 2010
suzan briz:

His ex-girlfriend is a white lady and I am black. We don't look similar

On that basis he still bleeps the lady,   Final word.
Re: My Boyfriend's Ex-girlfriend by potency: 8:44am On Nov 21, 2010
Go and find ur own ex,ur bf is not being sincere 2u
Re: My Boyfriend's Ex-girlfriend by suzanbriz: 8:48am On Nov 21, 2010
I don't believe in going back to someone I have said its over. I would rather prefer to start with someone new. To me it doesn't add up. Why say someone is your ex and yet you still want to keep close contacts with such a person?
Re: My Boyfriend's Ex-girlfriend by doejohn: 8:50am On Nov 21, 2010
You already have the answer why are you bringing it here? It seems like you need us to confirm your assumptions.
Re: My Boyfriend's Ex-girlfriend by suzanbriz: 8:56am On Nov 21, 2010
I am just a bit confused. I am thinking of ending the relationship cos I think he is liar and a cheat after all he his cheated in his previous relationships.
Re: My Boyfriend's Ex-girlfriend by kay177(m): 8:59am On Nov 21, 2010
yES he is a liar stop the relationship or get someone to give you extra bleeping curriculum,  But the way you sounding something telling me that you are tied to the relationship. tongue
Re: My Boyfriend's Ex-girlfriend by suzanbriz: 9:00am On Nov 21, 2010
I have to admit that I love this liar
Re: My Boyfriend's Ex-girlfriend by justdream(m): 9:01am On Nov 21, 2010
Susan Yur Boyfrnd Is Still Seeing His Ex. PERIOD. He Aint Done With Her Yet.
Lets Start Somtin Then. Call Me Up On 08097113152 Lets Talk More.
Re: My Boyfriend's Ex-girlfriend by suzanbriz: 9:02am On Nov 21, 2010
Ok I will ring you. By the way what is the meaning of Bleep?
Re: My Boyfriend's Ex-girlfriend by md4real(m): 9:05am On Nov 21, 2010
Do i sense an opportunist in JUSTDREAM?,
@poster, your assumption is same as mine. You just have to let go because love sucks and there aint anything like tied to this person or that.
Re: My Boyfriend's Ex-girlfriend by potency: 9:06am On Nov 21, 2010
justdream:

Susan Yur Boyfrnd Is Still Seeing His Ex. PERIOD. He Aint Done With Her Yet.
Lets Start Somtin Then. Call Me Up On 08097113152 Lets Talk More.
Nairalanders,some1 askd 4 an advice and u are takin it as an advantage,u are worse than susan's boyfrnd. Susan,dnt kul anybody or else u wil exprience worse cuz they want 2 use d advantage 2 make u anoda prey. Check my postr,i no dey hide mouth.
Re: My Boyfriend's Ex-girlfriend by potency: 9:09am On Nov 21, 2010
@susan
Go and gather d pieces of your lyf 2geda and leave nairalanders alone unles u want 2 see d worse. Meanwhile,bleep means Zap.
Re: My Boyfriend's Ex-girlfriend by suzanbriz: 9:10am On Nov 21, 2010
Potency Thanks, looking back at your post, you have advised me to look for my ex. I really don't dig that can of style I would rather start something new. How would you feel if your girlfriend keeps calling her ex? What would you do?
Re: My Boyfriend's Ex-girlfriend by freecocoa(f): 9:12am On Nov 21, 2010
@Poster,please pretend not to see that number,for your own good o.bleep means mess words are censored here.
Re: My Boyfriend's Ex-girlfriend by suzanbriz: 9:15am On Nov 21, 2010
Thanks for the advise Freecocoa, I won't call the number
Re: My Boyfriend's Ex-girlfriend by freecocoa(f): 9:16am On Nov 21, 2010
So if spell a word with a dot inbetween it still gets censored.BLEEP IS F.U.C.KK.censor that let me see.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend's Ex-girlfriend by potency: 9:22am On Nov 21, 2010
suzan briz:

Potency Thanks, looking back at your post, you have advised me to look for my ex. I really don't dig that can of style I would rather start something new. How would you feel if your girlfriend keeps calling her ex? What would you do?
Dnt mind wat i said b4,i was kiddin. Both ur ex and ur present bf are not meant 4u cuz u are d only one dat knws why u broke up in d 1st place. I neva trust girls dats why i like exposin dem cuz i dnt hv one. Am nt sayin u shld be my frnd cuz there are no good girls and good guys on nairaland. Relax and take ur time 2 look 4 whom God made 4u,he is nt on nairaland so dnt kul anybody cuz dats wat they do. Ask 4 ur bf stil kullin his ex,they stil hv feelins 4 each oda and there is nothin u wil do 2 change,so find luv some where else. If u nid more advice,mail me i wil tel u how u wil deal wit dat dude like i did 2 mine stupid ex.
Re: My Boyfriend's Ex-girlfriend by suzanbriz: 9:25am On Nov 21, 2010
thanks potency I really want to deal with this liar. He lies even about things he should not lie about. My heart doesn't trust him at all as he is a cheat. What is your email addy?
Re: My Boyfriend's Ex-girlfriend by potency: 9:31am On Nov 21, 2010
Click on my name,u wil see my handsome pic there,look at d bottom of d pic 2 see my email addy. If u cant do it,mail me via samsonkelechi99@yahoo.com
Re: My Boyfriend's Ex-girlfriend by suzanbriz: 9:34am On Nov 21, 2010
thanks potency is that face really yours lol?
Re: My Boyfriend's Ex-girlfriend by suzanbriz: 9:36am On Nov 21, 2010
Potency I just sent you an email
Re: My Boyfriend's Ex-girlfriend by suzanbriz: 9:42am On Nov 21, 2010
I tried sending you an email but it came back with failure delivery message
Re: My Boyfriend's Ex-girlfriend by potency: 9:58am On Nov 21, 2010
Oh,am realy sory pls,jst resend it 2 harryjones981@yahoo.com. Sory ok
Re: My Boyfriend's Ex-girlfriend by freecocoa(f): 10:01am On Nov 21, 2010
@potency are you not doing the same thing justdream tried doing?human beings sef,na wa oo.
Re: My Boyfriend's Ex-girlfriend by suzanbriz: 10:04am On Nov 21, 2010
Potency I have sent you an email
Re: My Boyfriend's Ex-girlfriend by potency: 10:08am On Nov 21, 2010
freecocoa:

@potency are you not doing the same thing justdream tried doing?human beings sef,na wa oo.
If u knw me 2 well,u wldnt hv said wat u jst said.
Re: My Boyfriend's Ex-girlfriend by suzanbriz: 10:10am On Nov 21, 2010
potency have you checked your email?
Re: My Boyfriend's Ex-girlfriend by potency: 10:18am On Nov 21, 2010
Yes,check d reply ok
Re: My Boyfriend's Ex-girlfriend by suzanbriz: 10:21am On Nov 21, 2010
i have replied

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerians Prostitute In Italy / Who Should Push The Shopping Cart? / Most Naija Babes Are Into Runs...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.