Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,964 members, 7,841,699 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

My Boyfriend's Ex-girlfriend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend's Ex-girlfriend (2480 Views)

My Boyfriend Started Acting Strange...help! / My Boyfriend Impregnates Me And My Daughter / What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend's Ex-girlfriend by freecocoa(f): 10:23am On Nov 21, 2010
@potency,are you not a human being?what's there to know?
Re: My Boyfriend's Ex-girlfriend by degubi(m): 10:30am On Nov 21, 2010
My sister sit him down and let him see how much his actions is making you uncomfortable, if he cannot reason with you and make the necessary change then i advise you to let him go. I know you love him but this action of his is not sitting well with you, its best you let him be because your constant hammering on this issue will only make him start comparing you with his ex and may eventually make him return to her.
Re: My Boyfriend's Ex-girlfriend by potency: 10:48am On Nov 21, 2010
freecocoa:

@potency,are you not a human being?what's there to know?
I am.
degubi:

My sister sit him down and let him see how much his actions is making you uncomfortable, if he cannot reason with you and make the necessary change then i advise you to let him go. I know you love him but this action of his is not sitting well with you, its best you let him be because your constant hammering on this issue will only make him start comparing you with his ex and may eventually make him return to her.
Bros,u make sense,wat u said here is very correct. Wat we all want in different people varries,wat u want in dis person may nt b wat i want in same person,u might find d other a fun 2 be wit bt its irritatin 2 me and vice versa. D guy might hv compared d 2 already and mayb stil find d ex beta bt dat dosnt mean d girl isnt beta in anoda aspect 2 sum1else. So let her knw d reasn behind his ex's unfaithfulnes
Re: My Boyfriend's Ex-girlfriend by suzanbriz: 10:57am On Nov 21, 2010
I have told him previously that he calls his ex too frequently and he as usual was trying to be defensive. He said they are just friends and he sees no reason why he should stop calling her. He says that I am too jealous
Re: My Boyfriend's Ex-girlfriend by DapoBear(m): 10:58am On Nov 21, 2010
Err, if a man is calling his ex-girlfriend daily, then they are still f**king, lol.
Re: My Boyfriend's Ex-girlfriend by suzanbriz: 10:58am On Nov 21, 2010
But I often ask myself why will you keep calling your ex so often and expect the person you are with to be happy about that. Does it make sense?
Re: My Boyfriend's Ex-girlfriend by degubi(m): 11:13am On Nov 21, 2010
@Suzan But I often ask myself why will you keep calling your ex so often and expect the person you are with to be happy about that. Does it make sense?

No it does not make sense. People do things without putting themselves in the shoes of the other person and its only when we have the same deed done to us we begin to understand how the other person felt. I want to believe the calling is not the main issue though its a contributing factor but the level of intimacy the calls generate, old flames are ignited and previous passions are remembered and this can cloud any person's thinking. If he says you are jealous my dear you have a right to be.

Talk with him and if he does not see reason please move on with your life, he is not married to you and your are not married to him so none of you own each other. If he does not respect you enough to make the necessary compromise my dear do not break your heart over him.
Re: My Boyfriend's Ex-girlfriend by potency: 11:32am On Nov 21, 2010
Wateva happens in life has a purpose,maybe there is a better and happier life 4u some where. Like i said earlier,u wil find out wats goin on ok.
Re: My Boyfriend's Ex-girlfriend by chilovenet: 1:58pm On Nov 21, 2010
Susan if ur ex-bf is a liar, remember love don't lie, if u have a reason to quite a relationship never see a reason to come back cos its like a dog coming back to its vomit, be sure of what your assumption b/4 decision time cos ur perception could mislead u at time.

Hint: Sit yourself out of the issue and judge it as an external with a fair mindset and ur conclusion at that moment counts. and stop playing away ur lifetime with someone who is not serious in ur tomorrow.

U seems to have bleed/wept over this issue and treated it over with him, if he loves u he should always keep u away from tears at all cost.

goodluck in ur life search,
Re: My Boyfriend's Ex-girlfriend by potency: 3:06pm On Nov 21, 2010
I hv a frnd who claims 2 hv broken up with her ex bt stil having an affair wit d ex even he has gotten another girl,if u ask him why,he wil tel u once a soldier is always a soldier,its only few men and women dat seem 2 resist their ex lovers,so Suzan,u are a great girl,so if u hv found urself in dis kind of situation,jst move on wit ur life,there is someone somewhere who is willin 2 restore back dat hapines in ur life.
Re: My Boyfriend's Ex-girlfriend by suzanbriz: 3:32pm On Nov 21, 2010
chilovenet, I have a policy that once I break up with someone there is no going back. That is why I don't understand why he keeps calling this lady. He even called her on his way to my house yesterday. Can you just imagine that? It is so difficult for me to just believe they are mere friends.
Re: My Boyfriend's Ex-girlfriend by ferhyntorlah(f): 4:28pm On Nov 21, 2010
@Poster, why are you still complaining? Over 95% of the responses indicates that you leave the guy. He is not worth it. You will only get hurt, shattered & heart broken @ the end.
He is nt ready to let go. If he continues like this, he would find it difficult have a lasting relationship.
He should reconcile with his ex and allow you move on with your life.
Re: My Boyfriend's Ex-girlfriend by suzanbriz: 4:29pm On Nov 21, 2010
@ferhyntorlah, thanks for comment.
Re: My Boyfriend's Ex-girlfriend by ferhyntorlah(f): 4:35pm On Nov 21, 2010
@poster, u welcome. My question to you is: are u ready to discontinue the relationship?
Re: My Boyfriend's Ex-girlfriend by suzanbriz: 4:37pm On Nov 21, 2010
Once I leave a relationship I would not go back. I really want to know why he is doing this and confirm if he is still sleeping with her
Re: My Boyfriend's Ex-girlfriend by Ifedisky(m): 5:22pm On Nov 21, 2010
suzan briz:

He even called her on his way to my house yesterday. Can you just imagine that? It is so difficult for me to just believe they are mere friends.
Do you have his call log? How do u know he calls her THAT frequently when you admitted he doesn't call when you're wiv him?
Re: My Boyfriend's Ex-girlfriend by suzanbriz: 5:51pm On Nov 21, 2010
@ife when I started suspecting him I have to check his phone.
Re: My Boyfriend's Ex-girlfriend by Ifedisky(m): 8:47pm On Nov 21, 2010
suzan briz:

suzan briz:

Ok. And I assume you confronted him wiv your evidence and he owned up? Now, why d'yu imagine he STILL leaves his call list when he knows u'll likely snoop on it knowing who he called won't sync wiv u? Is it not easier to delete this number, if he's cheating, and everyone is happy? Don't you think he'll be more circumspect if he's cheating?
This's no nappy love sweets, you guys are adults. I find the herd mentality here irksome; someone sayz "he's cheating", and everybody choruses, Amen!
Personally, i think it'll be gross to shoo away somebody who's perfect in every other respect except the call issue. Unless you have other misgivings, your reaction is hollow and the "facts" you have, inconclusive. Do not let this NL people decieve you. Sit down and talk things over wiv ur beau. Yes, itz not healthy calling an ex that frequently but then some people do and with no ill intent too. Let him know how you feel about the situ. He'll stop if he's really into you.
Re: My Boyfriend's Ex-girlfriend by chilovenet: 8:59pm On Nov 21, 2010
You seem to be very indecisive and rigid in decision-making and that is why you are in this situation it will only help you if you found a true (i mean sincere) love.

Susan it is up to you but if i am left to say quite on time b4 it will be too late or continue to kill your self.

Don't want to say much here cos of privacy reason,

@Ifedisky: When your partner complain of something you know is bringing pain to him/her or is threatening a relationship it is better to give it up either true or false, it is already a suspicious case and needed no other option than to end it up totally for the sake of love. Don't forget that the Ex and the present are already rivals either known or unknown (old and new wine) both cannot be in same bottle.

There are some elements of jealous in Suzan's relationship (it shows she loves and care and don't stand the chance of losing him) but her bf is playing the free style kind of game (it indicates there is a backup somewhere that is why he doesn't care about his gf's complain and ready to let go the relationship for such reasons) he hasn't fully loved his gf or once did but has lost interest in it. EXTREMELY DANGEROUS ACT

SUZAN FIND YOUR WAY OUT NOW!

He maybe sincere but that act will at all time cost him his relationship either in friendship, courtship or even marriage (it is a sign of flirting)
Re: My Boyfriend's Ex-girlfriend by Dsense(m): 9:21pm On Nov 21, 2010
OP,
Carry ur post comot here angry
Re: My Boyfriend's Ex-girlfriend by holydante(m): 9:44pm On Nov 21, 2010
Omg,so many desperate fellars in here.susan just take all the advice and act according to your heart. Potency,a quick observation,ur 1st adviced email add has kelechi something in it,the secend one has an entirely different name.geez,it triggers off alarm bells and come to think of it, the mention of a white got you acting desparate, lol. The other guy even sounds more genuine, its a free world though
Re: My Boyfriend's Ex-girlfriend by holydante(m): 10:00pm On Nov 21, 2010
Ms Sussan, you have loads of advice that'l last you a life time; my take on this is,you may still hang on to this prince charming and one day he calls it quit for the fact that he has reunited with his ex,and my dear you will be in a worst state than now; you just simply call it off(on the basis that there are more than 2 persons in the relationship, late princess Diana style, may she RIP) and see what his reaction will be,if he comes back pleading then table your rules,if he doesn't or delays,just know that his old bleep still has his heart.cheers
Re: My Boyfriend's Ex-girlfriend by Ifedisky(m): 10:20pm On Nov 21, 2010
chilovenet:

You seem to be very indecisive and rigid in decision-making and that is why you are in this situation it will only help you if you found a true (i mean sincere) love.

Susan it is up to you but if i am left to say quite on time b4 it will be too late or continue to kill your self.

Don't want to say much here cos of privacy reason,

@Ifedisky: When your partner complain of something you know is bringing pain to him/her or is threatening a relationship it is better to give it up either true or false, it is already a suspicious case and needed no other option than to end it up totally for the sake of love.

Whatever suspicions she has are unproven thatz my point. Does she have enough grounds to break her relationship? To me, no!
If people break up at every grouse, would you know how many relationships one would have before he settles down? Think about it.
Unless this gurl tells me her relationship is not worth keeping, for other reasons, i think itz puerile to let go
I definitely will not leave my gurl if her only offence is "frequently" calling her ex. Yea I will get annoyed, I will cajole, armtwist and blackmail her. To leave her? No I won't. Until I catch her cheating or she impinges upon my own time in her fancy flight. Good relationships don't come by everyday and no one should löok for perfection when they're not perfect themselves.
Re: My Boyfriend's Ex-girlfriend by honeric01(m): 10:26pm On Nov 21, 2010
freecocoa:

@potency are you not doing the same thing justdream tried doing?human beings sef,na wa oo.

I tire oo, dog chop dog grin grin grin grin
Re: My Boyfriend's Ex-girlfriend by nimexto(m): 12:02am On Nov 22, 2010
honeric01:

I tire oo, dog chop dog grin grin grin grin
This is d 1st time i hv seen Potency keepin quite wen confronted or being so nice 2 any girl on nairaland,so Potency why? So u cld be dis cool headed kind of guy?
Re: My Boyfriend's Ex-girlfriend by Ymodulus: 3:04am On Nov 22, 2010
@susan i think i have just seen your problem you tend to fall in love to easy. Just now you already dying for POTENCY. Hmmmmm if you go on this way you will get a final Heart Bustage. You cant just keep on trusting guys so easy that way please wise up. I must tell you the truth even your post dont move an inch of my thinking rather it makes me to rather confirm my believe that All GIRLS ARE CHEATERS.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Best Way Of Showing Your Girlfriend That You Love Her / Forgiven People Is Not A Sin / place of God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.