Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,451 members, 7,958,354 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 12:58 PM

Girls Don't Have Anything To Offer Other Than Sex:a Tale Dumb Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Don't Have Anything To Offer Other Than Sex:a Tale Dumb Guys (652 Views)

These Are The Things I Consider Better Than Sex(photos Included) / Ladies, Share Your Experiences With Dumb Guys / 'Pretty Girls Don't Like Fine Guys, We Like Ugly Guys Who Dress Nice'- Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls Don't Have Anything To Offer Other Than Sex:a Tale Dumb Guys by Unicorno: 10:38am On Nov 23, 2019
I have read countless of similar threads and comments on nairaland that only have this theme of girls don't have anything to offer than sex,i used to just laugh about it but the part that is starting to irritate me is that part that always claim that Nigerian girls cannot hold intelligible conversations...please i have a question??
Where are these intelligent Nigerians guys?? Cus I don't seem to meet a lot of them are they on strike offline?? Do they only exist on nairaland....if you are really intelligent as you people claim you will have more to offer your yourself than doing yahoo and jumping from one bet site to another......y'all are dumb,stop making this a gender thing.....

You are 24 years old,you are running after 18 years old girls because they are easier manipulated and it's easier to shift their pants,
Boom one old fool and one inpatient teen are in relationships,why don't you guys go for a challenge and stop disgracing yourselves online,cus now you claim to be intelligent but you can't get enough of this dumb girls that you keep dating one dumb girl after another...nigger why you keep attracting dumb girls??the dumb jokes are on you

You only find what you look for and what you look for is a pointer to what you have inside,your content...most of you can't handle the quality,you get intimidated...
I used to have a girl,a Nigerian girl,cus i think it has come to that on this platform,she was a good girl,a church girl,principled,virgin....girls like this,sex is not even an option,wait how many of you can handle a relationship with no sex,can you be in a relationship with a girl that cant give you the only thing you live for dummy....according to you,the only thing she can offer
Funny good girls don't judge,i still talk dirty and still always find ways to talk about her pants and bra anytime i get cus I would always be me she always handle this with wisdom lol.and she never judged me not even once. I was dragging her with one health science guy then,

See you only attracts quality when are one yourself...

Your role model is nairamarley,her role model is tacha...so you see you deserve each other....

How will you even be in a relationship with a dumb girl??

Normally you Bleep the dumb ones,date the smart ones....
But if you are the dumb one how will you get the smart ones to date you?? Baba you deserve each other jare,life gives you what you can handle

Abi because you know Nigerian politics and history you are intelligent?? Men are attracted to dominanace,competition...etc,hence their addiction to politics, sports,not necessarily football,i prefer to watch boxing....women have entirely different motivations....if you are really intelligent you would know this already but you see ma nigger if you stare at the mirror long enough you would start seeing that dumb slay queen that you love to hate......

If i hear pim....
Dumb*sses
Y'all dumb
You niggers should stop feeling like Einstein

2 Likes

Re: Girls Don't Have Anything To Offer Other Than Sex:a Tale Dumb Guys by MJBOLT: 10:44am On Nov 23, 2019
[s]
Unicorno:
I have read countless of similar threads and comments on nairaland that only have this theme of girls don't have anything to offer than sex,i used to just laugh about it but the part that is starting to irritate me is that part that always claim that Nigerian girls cannot hold intelligible conversations...please i have a question??
Where are these intelligent Nigerians guys?? Cus I don't seem to meet a lot of them are they on strike offline?? Do they only exist on nairaland....if you are really intelligent as you people claim you will have more to offer your yourself than doing yahoo and jumping from one bet site to another......y'all are dumb,stop making this a gender thing.....

You are 24 years old,you are running after 18 years old girls because they are easier manipulated and it's easier to shift their pants,
Boom one old fool and one inpatient teen are in relationships,why don't you guys go for a challenge and stop disgracing yourselves online,cus now you claim to be intelligent but you can't get enough of this dumb girls that you keep dating one dumb girl after another...nigger why you keep attracting dumb girls??the dumb jokes are on you

You only find what you look for and what you look for is a pointer to what you have inside,your content...most of you can't handle the quality,you get intimidated...
I used to have a girl,a Nigerian girl,cus i think it has come to that on this platform,she was a good girl,a church girl,principled,virgin....girls like this,sex is not even an option,wait how many of you can handle a relationship with no sex,can you be in a relationship with a girl that cant give you the only thing you live for dummy....according to you,the only thing she can offer
Funny good girls don't judge,i still talk dirty and still always find ways to talk about her pants and bra anytime i get cus I would always be me she always handle this with wisdom lol.and she never judged me not even once. I was dragging her with one health science guy then,

See you only attracts quality when are one yourself...

Your role model is nairamarley,her role model is tacha...so you see you deserve each other....

How will you even be in a relationship with a dumb girl??

Normally you Bleep the dumb ones,date the smart ones....
But if you are the dumb one how will you get the smart ones to date you?? Baba you deserve each other jare,life gives you what you can handle

Abi because you know Nigerian politics and history you are intelligent?? Men are attracted to dominanace,competition...etc,hence their addiction to politics, sports,not necessarily football,i prefer to watch boxing....women have entirely different motivations....if you are really intelligent you would know this already but you see ma nigger if you stare at the mirror long enough you would start seeing that dumb slay queen that you love to hate......

If i hear pim....
Dumb*sses
Y'all dumb
You niggers should stop feeling like Einstein
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Girls Don't Have Anything To Offer Other Than Sex:a Tale Dumb Guys by Unicorno: 10:48am On Nov 23, 2019
MJBOLT:
[s][/s]

Dumb guy spotted

1 Like

Re: Girls Don't Have Anything To Offer Other Than Sex:a Tale Dumb Guys by MJBOLT: 10:51am On Nov 23, 2019
maybe you go and read your original post and realise just how stupid you sound

Unicorno:

Dumb guy spotted

2 Likes

Re: Girls Don't Have Anything To Offer Other Than Sex:a Tale Dumb Guys by Nobody: 10:52am On Nov 23, 2019
Its hard to admit, but the points raised here are valid
Just yesterday, three threads were created by guys bashing women for their smelly private part. And when i drew their attention to the fact that no decent man would have sex with a dirty lady, they came up with the lame excuse of their use of a condom.
Another arguement is that all nigerian girls are unintelligent. In every social media platform, esp facebok, the convo between a guy and a girl is usually gets boring after a period of time. But its not entirely the females fault. The topics the guys bring up center mainly on sex and relationship. The moment a guy ask you to date him via the internet and you refuse, the friendship ends or he blocks your account. I was suprise when i was chatting with a boy my age and he brought up matured topics. From music to books and such.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls Don't Have Anything To Offer Other Than Sex:a Tale Dumb Guys by Nobody: 10:58am On Nov 23, 2019
Unicorno:

Dumb guy spotted
You deserve one bottle of chilled Scottish wine.

Dumb guys only have the ability to date dumb girls.
Smart guys differentiate between dumb n smart.

We all know the reality offline.

1 Like

Re: Girls Don't Have Anything To Offer Other Than Sex:a Tale Dumb Guys by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:01am On Nov 23, 2019
so many cheap assumptions in one post.... i can feel the bitterness of the OP oozing from her write up. whoever broke your heart isnt related to us, why you being mad at us?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girls Don't Have Anything To Offer Other Than Sex:a Tale Dumb Guys by Unicorno: 11:03am On Nov 23, 2019
MJBOLT:
maybe you go and read your original post and realise just how stupid you sound

Ode... If the post is stupid,why can't you counter with an intelligent post but how you gonna give what you don't have....
Give this guy five dumb girls more....he deserves that

3 Likes

Re: Girls Don't Have Anything To Offer Other Than Sex:a Tale Dumb Guys by MJBOLT: 11:15am On Nov 23, 2019
why would i engage a half brained nitwit who cannot even type correct english sentences,to even think it's a guy that's ranting like a demented dog on a saturday is amusing.we all know the 5 dumb girls is your mother and sisters,i'll pass,i dont deal with gutter rats.

Unicorno:

Ode... If the post is stupid,why can't you counter with an intelligent post but how you gonna give what you don't have....
Give this guy five dumb girls more....he deserves that

Re: Girls Don't Have Anything To Offer Other Than Sex:a Tale Dumb Guys by Unicorno: 11:19am On Nov 23, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
so many cheap assumptions in one post.... i can feel the bitterness of the OP oozing from her write up. whoever broke your heart isnt related to us, why you being mad at us?

Haha Another intelligent guy,totally off topic,instead of addrssing the post he decides to talk about bitterness and heartbreaks....i can see why you would never have an intelligent conversation with anyone...weather male or female....so I'm a female now, if that's not cheap assumption please what is....keep proving me right...you are a dumb slay queen nigger

2 Likes

Re: Girls Don't Have Anything To Offer Other Than Sex:a Tale Dumb Guys by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:25am On Nov 23, 2019
Unicorno:
Haha Another intelligent guy,totally off topic,instead of addrssing the post he decides to talk about bitterness and heartbreaks....i can see why you would never have an intelligent conversation with anyone...weather male or female....so I'm a female now, if that's not cheap assumption please what is....keep proving me right...you are a dumb slay queen nigger

if you believe whatever you want then who am i to disagree?! thats YOUR sad life, deal with it! addressing your post would be giving you (and your bitter rant) too much importance... its obvious you are bitter and want to get it off your chest. sadly, i certainly wont give you that pleasure. i wish you all the best and hope you cant get the necessary help you deserve.
Re: Girls Don't Have Anything To Offer Other Than Sex:a Tale Dumb Guys by Unicorno: 11:26am On Nov 23, 2019
MJBOLT:
why would i engage a half brained nitwit who cannot even type correct english sentences,to even think it's a guy that's ranting like a demented dog on a saturday is amusing.we all know the 5 dumb girls is your mother and sisters,i'll pass,i dont deal with gutter rats.

I ain't gonna say shii about your mum bruh
But if you continue like this she won't live long enough to eat the fruits of her labour man...
Don't let your stupidity make your mum swim in her own tears boy
Now we are done here boy

1 Like

Re: Girls Don't Have Anything To Offer Other Than Sex:a Tale Dumb Guys by Unicorno: 11:37am On Nov 23, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

if you believe whatever you want then who am i to disagree?! thats YOUR sad life, deal with it! addressing your post would be giving you (and your bitter rant) too much importance... its obvious you are bitter and want to get it off your chest. sadly, i certainly wont give you that pleasure. i wish you all the best and hope you cant get the necessary help you deserve.

I'm done with boys that can't pass their messages without hurling insults....
Just two guys have commented so far,the first one talked shii about my mum,the second believes my life is sad.. Lol
You boys should grow up...it seems you're the ones that can't engage in healthy,intelligent conversations

2 Likes

Re: Girls Don't Have Anything To Offer Other Than Sex:a Tale Dumb Guys by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:57am On Nov 23, 2019
Unicorno:
I'm done with boys that can't pass their messages without hurling insults....
Just two guys have commented so far,the first one talked shii about my mum,the second believes my life is sad.. Lol
You boys should grow up...it seems you're the ones that can't engage in healthy,intelligent conversations

...yet you are the one who started insulting Nigerian men within the 1st paragraph of your initial post?!?!?! lol! there is nothing HEALTHY nor INTELLIGENT about your initial post.... just a bitter rant with cheap assumptions. you certainly didnt look for a "healthy/intelligent" discussion but rather a fight.

here is a clue: next time, why dont you open a thread and simply put your point across (like a normal person would) without the insults and cheap assumptions... you would achieve much more that way (if indeed a healthy/intelligent discussion is what you were looking for).
Re: Girls Don't Have Anything To Offer Other Than Sex:a Tale Dumb Guys by Unicorno: 12:11pm On Nov 23, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

...yet you are the one who started insulting Nigerian men within the 1st paragraph of your initial post?!?!?! lol! there is nothing HEALTHY nor INTELLIGENT about your initial post.... just a bitter rant with cheap assumptions. you certainly didnt look for a "healthy/intelligent" discussion but rather a fight.

here is a clue: next time, why dont you open a thread and simply put your point across (like a normal person would) without the insults and cheap assumptions... you would achieve much more that way (if indeed a healthy/intelligent discussion is what you were looking for).

I didn't insult Nigerian men...the post was for the dumb Nigerian men that can't get enough of dumb girls and still aren't ashamed of posting it....
You are only responding because your conscience needed to get defensive,which means,subconsciously you feel the post was meant for you,in another words,you feel you are part of the dumb men my post was addressing....

Yeah i insulted the dumb Nigerian men....buh if you had admitted that you were one of them...i wouldn't have cared really...
But now I get you bro....

My last mention to you

2 Likes

Re: Girls Don't Have Anything To Offer Other Than Sex:a Tale Dumb Guys by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:25pm On Nov 23, 2019
Unicorno:
I didn't insult Nigerian men...the post was for the dumb Nigerian men that can't get enough of dumb girls and still aren't ashamed of posting it....
You are only responding because your conscience needed to get defensive,which means,subconsciously you feel the post was meant for you,in another words,you feel you are part of the dumb men my post was addressing....

Yeah i insulted the dumb Nigerian men....buh if you had admitted that you were one of them...i wouldn't have cared really...
But now I get you bro....

My last mention to you

i am responding because i can feel the bitter emotional hurt and that you need help... i didnt break your heart, thats for your ex to deal with. you try to make it look like it was a gender issue but sadly, it is all about your pain hidden under some BS issues. whether dumb Nigerian men/girls are doing what they are doing OR NOT, whether Nigerians are dumb OR NOT, whether all Nigerians are bet9ja addicts OR NOT, whether Nigerian men are into yahoo OR NOT, whether a 24yr old Nigerian man is dating a 18yr old OR NOT, why you even care?! it aint gonna solve your "obvious" emotional issues. is it?

(1) (Reply)

A Wife Is Needed In Abuja / . / How To Get The Love Of Your Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.